Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,941 members, 7,835,135 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

Pregnant Kaffy Dances 'Personally' With Peter Okoye At His Wedding - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pregnant Kaffy Dances 'Personally' With Peter Okoye At His Wedding (51211 Views)

Peter Okoye Defends Kaffy Over Sexy Photos / Photos: Kaffy Dances At Little Saints Orphanage Home As She, Toke Makinwa, Gideo / Photos Of Paul Okoye At His Brother's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Kaffy Dances 'Personally' With Peter Okoye At His Wedding by IYANGBALI: 1:46pm On Nov 19, 2013
na wa o,the woman be like person wey shiit dey catch
Re: Pregnant Kaffy Dances 'Personally' With Peter Okoye At His Wedding by IYANGBALI: 1:47pm On Nov 19, 2013
adtiezy1: dont know why my topics dont make front pages...mtchew..politics in nairaland...@seun God is watching you in full HD embarassed embarassed cry cry

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Kaffy Dances 'Personally' With Peter Okoye At His Wedding by ichommy(m): 1:50pm On Nov 19, 2013
Afam4eva: Why Kaffy open leg like person wey dey labour?
Re: Pregnant Kaffy Dances 'Personally' With Peter Okoye At His Wedding by Ghyft(f): 1:56pm On Nov 19, 2013
emalek86: haba atleast 10 000 people go see my pix
i nor care wetin una talk
are u gay? #no offence#
Re: Pregnant Kaffy Dances 'Personally' With Peter Okoye At His Wedding by Nobody: 1:59pm On Nov 19, 2013
G A Y
Re: Pregnant Kaffy Dances 'Personally' With Peter Okoye At His Wedding by Dannylux: 2:29pm On Nov 19, 2013
The pic looks awkward undecided
Re: Pregnant Kaffy Dances 'Personally' With Peter Okoye At His Wedding by Beync(f): 2:48pm On Nov 19, 2013
gringrin
Re: Pregnant Kaffy Dances 'Personally' With Peter Okoye At His Wedding by CE: 2:54pm On Nov 19, 2013
[quote auth grin grin grin
she won born ni..or=Afam4eva]Why Kaffy open leg like person wey dey labour?[/quote]
Re: Pregnant Kaffy Dances 'Personally' With Peter Okoye At His Wedding by nex(m): 3:12pm On Nov 19, 2013
This woman should calm down with all these stunts and publicity moves she's running with her pregnancy. She's not the only one who will be physically hurt if anything goes wrong. There's an unborn baby involved here, and no one can tell the dangers of such rigorous motion and athleticism. If the baby comes out mentally challenged, they will start running to every Church investing their little money in another Pastor's private jet.

There is a reason why things are done the way they are done. Some traditions have been passed down over centuries not just for the fun of it, but because there have been consequences following the contrary. Heavily pregnant women should desist from such rigors.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnant Kaffy Dances 'Personally' With Peter Okoye At His Wedding by Nobody: 3:55pm On Nov 19, 2013
Lilimax: For Kaffy to be pregnant and danced this way, she must be very fit smiley.
Good for her.
wetin bi ya own sef
Re: Pregnant Kaffy Dances 'Personally' With Peter Okoye At His Wedding by lertee(f): 4:08pm On Nov 19, 2013
Make kaffy go rest abeg,she can continue all this after childbirth,we know she is fit but not in this heavy situation.
Re: Pregnant Kaffy Dances 'Personally' With Peter Okoye At His Wedding by Akshow: 4:12pm On Nov 19, 2013
nex: This woman should calm down with all these stunts and publicity moves she's running with her pregnancy. She's not the only one who will be physically hurt if anything goes wrong. There's an unborn baby involved here, and no one can tell the dangers of such rigorous motion and athleticism. If the baby comes out mentally challenged, they will start running to every Church investing their little money in another Pastor's private jet.

There is a reason why things are done the way they are done. Some traditions have been passed down over centuries not just for the fun of it, but because there have been consequences following the contrary. Heavily pregnant women should desist from such rigors.
oh shut it pls. What has she done that is soooooo wrong that warrant this ur long sermon? Enter village make u see as pregnant women dey farm and do hard labour with big belle and nothin do them. Abi u no know say pregnant women de do work out?

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Kaffy Dances 'Personally' With Peter Okoye At His Wedding by eaglechild: 4:30pm On Nov 19, 2013
LoL!
Re: Pregnant Kaffy Dances 'Personally' With Peter Okoye At His Wedding by whizkid10(m): 5:45pm On Nov 19, 2013
homesteady: Wow! Nice! But the video is not that clear! OP you should have struggled to take yourself to the front!

Omo...see laf wan tear my Bele ...
Re: Pregnant Kaffy Dances 'Personally' With Peter Okoye At His Wedding by ajasa4link: 6:20pm On Nov 19, 2013
Are u GAYus obaseki?
Re: Pregnant Kaffy Dances 'Personally' With Peter Okoye At His Wedding by edi287: 7:50pm On Nov 19, 2013

Gay pose...
Re: Pregnant Kaffy Dances 'Personally' With Peter Okoye At His Wedding by Parisfran(f): 10:53pm On Nov 19, 2013

NL oh!!! grin grin grin grin

e no get wetin we no go see.
Re: Pregnant Kaffy Dances 'Personally' With Peter Okoye At His Wedding by yuncka: 10:55pm On Nov 19, 2013
Dat pix no dey lyk dance 2 me o.....

Luks More lyk forcin a shit out......
Re: Pregnant Kaffy Dances 'Personally' With Peter Okoye At His Wedding by yuncka: 10:58pm On Nov 19, 2013
Lilimax:
How u take know how who dey labour dey open leg sad

African Magic.
Re: Pregnant Kaffy Dances 'Personally' With Peter Okoye At His Wedding by fadamekus(m): 11:13pm On Nov 19, 2013
ebi like say she knw no say na bele she carri hmm her body go tell her wen she don reach house the next topic una go see for nairaland na kaffy beli was miss place
Re: Pregnant Kaffy Dances 'Personally' With Peter Okoye At His Wedding by Revolva(m): 11:47pm On Nov 19, 2013
angry Nonsense..why is this in the front page now.....
Re: Pregnant Kaffy Dances 'Personally' With Peter Okoye At His Wedding by kolamilan(m): 11:55pm On Nov 19, 2013
kaffy should just take it easy.
Re: Pregnant Kaffy Dances 'Personally' With Peter Okoye At His Wedding by Nobody: 12:53am On Nov 20, 2013
Wetin concern me
Re: Pregnant Kaffy Dances 'Personally' With Peter Okoye At His Wedding by Nobody: 7:15am On Nov 20, 2013
I love her dancing skills but ...
Really not every occassion calls for it.
She's preggy and she's wearing native
Not a nice(dancing) sight no matter what anyone thinks.
She could have just crossed her legs and been a lady guest. undecided
Re: Pregnant Kaffy Dances 'Personally' With Peter Okoye At His Wedding by gretafutor: 8:52am On Nov 20, 2013
[quote
author=nex]This woman should calm down with all these stunts and
publicity moves she's running with her pregnancy. She's not the only one
who will be physically hurt if anything goes wrong. There's an unborn
baby involved here, and no one can tell the dangers of such rigorous
motion and athleticism. If the baby comes out mentally challenged, they
will start running to every Church investing their little money in
another Pastor's private jet.

There is a reason why things are done the way they are done. Some
traditions have been passed down over centuries not just for the fun of
it, but because there have been consequences following the contrary.
Heavily pregnant women should desist from such rigors. [/quote]

Drinking panadol on another person's headache,sorry o!
Re: Pregnant Kaffy Dances 'Personally' With Peter Okoye At His Wedding by mostafa27: 10:27am On Nov 20, 2013
yahoooooooooooooo

http://www.1fri.com/
Re: Pregnant Kaffy Dances 'Personally' With Peter Okoye At His Wedding by chiomsky007: 12:01pm On Nov 20, 2013
looking for a cheap and affordable flight deals to travel round the world, visit www.tourbrokersonline.com
Re: Pregnant Kaffy Dances 'Personally' With Peter Okoye At His Wedding by Philipsdael(m): 12:57pm On Nov 20, 2013
OP, How does that affect the Price Of Garri ?

Re: Pregnant Kaffy Dances 'Personally' With Peter Okoye At His Wedding by bigfrancis21: 9:36pm On Nov 20, 2013

Lilimax:
How u take know how who dey labour dey open leg sad

yuncka:

African Magic.

Chei! I don die!!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Hahahahahahahahahaha!
Re: Pregnant Kaffy Dances 'Personally' With Peter Okoye At His Wedding by DECOtech(m): 11:56pm On Nov 22, 2013
joeydozzy: Personally for trad wedding?

Ebenezer Obey and Lagbaja nko? cry
That environment does not look like that of a trad

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nathaniel Bassey, His Wife And Children In Cute Family Photo / Annie & 2face's Love Story: How They Met At Age 15, How They Suffered And All / Tonto Dike Gives Birth To A Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.