Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,066 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:52 PM

Photos Of Paul Okoye At His Brother's Wedding - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Paul Okoye At His Brother's Wedding (54332 Views)

Mercy Aigbe,Mide Martin At Fathia Balogun Brother's Wedding(pics / Picture Of Paul Okoye Chilling In His Sitting Room - Money Speaking / Pregnant Kaffy Dances 'Personally' With Peter Okoye At His Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Paul Okoye At His Brother's Wedding by MalasparkBlog(m): 9:01am On Nov 18, 2013

Some of you have been asking if Paul attended his twin brother's wedding, and the answer is Yes! He was there, despite the fact that he's missing from all the pics we've seen so far. I guess he might has been too busy alot to take pics like others.

http://www.malaspark.com/2013/11/photo-prove-that-paul-okoye-attended.html

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Paul Okoye At His Brother's Wedding by LouisThoru(f): 9:49am On Nov 18, 2013
stoopid, so this picture shows that he was there? I dont care if he was there or not really, but this is a very stoopid story based on this single picture.

He himself tweeted that he wasnt there, yet you want us to enter one stoopid blog to prove us otherwise.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Paul Okoye At His Brother's Wedding by ammyluv2002(f): 9:57am On Nov 18, 2013
He was there , I saw him with my eyes tongue grin

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Paul Okoye At His Brother's Wedding by Prymestrr(m): 11:50am On Nov 18, 2013
ammyluv2002: He was there , I saw him with my eyes tongue grin

Na wash
Re: Photos Of Paul Okoye At His Brother's Wedding by Airforce1(m): 11:54am On Nov 18, 2013
cheesy cheesy grin
Funny people

Prove ko, proof ni.
Re: Photos Of Paul Okoye At His Brother's Wedding by MsSpaqs(f): 12:17pm On Nov 18, 2013
Well i saw pictures showing he was there,check other threads

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Paul Okoye At His Brother's Wedding by vizkiz: 12:35pm On Nov 18, 2013
Dis quys disappointed me alot...wuh wuld hav happened dah wuld make one miss d oda's weddinq?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Paul Okoye At His Brother's Wedding by homesteady(m): 12:51pm On Nov 18, 2013
SMH! OP you just went to linda ikeji blog to copy everything she wrote and pasted it in your blog! undecided

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Paul Okoye At His Brother's Wedding by Nobody: 1:10pm On Nov 18, 2013
homesteady:
According to what she said, Her photographer was there! Besides, she is one of the top bloggers in Nigeria, so getting news and other stuffs will not be a serious problem!
Abegi Make Person Hear Word. Photographer Indeed. so what m hearing is she is the first source of all her posts?

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Paul Okoye At His Brother's Wedding by homesteady(m): 1:19pm On Nov 18, 2013
Marthosky: linda copys too, itz nt like she was there or sumtin
According to what she said, Her photographer was there! Besides, she is one of the top bloggers in Nigeria, so getting news and other stuffs will not be a serious problem!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Paul Okoye At His Brother's Wedding by Flirtyfemi: 1:48pm On Nov 18, 2013

Re: Photos Of Paul Okoye At His Brother's Wedding by homesteady(m): 1:52pm On Nov 18, 2013
^^
Is that Don Jazzy in the 2nd picture?
Re: Photos Of Paul Okoye At His Brother's Wedding by Codedrock(m): 4:21pm On Nov 18, 2013
Re: Photos Of Paul Okoye At His Brother's Wedding by farmer99: 4:23pm On Nov 18, 2013
If u want nigeria 2 win italy click like pls

7 Likes

Re: Photos Of Paul Okoye At His Brother's Wedding by Delible(m): 4:23pm On Nov 18, 2013
He dey dere, He no dey dere. Who cares. Abegi bring my Eba .

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Paul Okoye At His Brother's Wedding by Willgates(m): 4:24pm On Nov 18, 2013
now I am shy...look at me o so picturegenic!
Re: Photos Of Paul Okoye At His Brother's Wedding by jumzzy448: 4:24pm On Nov 18, 2013
Wetin you want make I talk now undecided
Re: Photos Of Paul Okoye At His Brother's Wedding by Ayomax(m): 4:24pm On Nov 18, 2013
hw will dis stop ASUU strike or make sexkillz stop banning ppl for fun? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Paul Okoye At His Brother's Wedding by chucky234(m): 4:25pm On Nov 18, 2013
We don see am.....
Next story sharp sharp
Re: Photos Of Paul Okoye At His Brother's Wedding by slimthugchimee(m): 4:27pm On Nov 18, 2013

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Paul Okoye At His Brother's Wedding by homesteady(m): 4:28pm On Nov 18, 2013
Ehen now it looks like a traditional marriage
Re: Photos Of Paul Okoye At His Brother's Wedding by Damojo: 4:28pm On Nov 18, 2013
homesteady: ^^

No, na Rick Ross. He even perfeormed IFUNANYA with them on stage.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Paul Okoye At His Brother's Wedding by adtiezy1(m): 4:29pm On Nov 18, 2013
Kaduna – A 30-year-old housewife, Balaraba Tanimu of Hayin Tudun Wada, Kaduna, has dragged her husband, Sani Abubakar, to Magajin Gari Sharia Court II, accusing him of starving her for eight months.

Tanimu told the court on Monday that the accused was not feeding her and their five children throughout the period on the excuse that life was very difficult for him.

The complainant said that she and the children had been suffering from hunger and deprivation because the accused had failed to discharge his responsibilities.

According to her, Abubakar has also abandoned her and the children since he married another wife, making her parents to shoulder the responsibility of taking care of them.

Tanimu also told the court that the accused was indebted to her to the tune of N60,000 and prayed the court to recover the money for her.

The complainant prayed the court to dissolve the marriage since Abubakar cannot meet the demands of basic family responsibilities.

The accused pleaded not guilty to the charge.

He told the court that the complainant was just jealous of his new wife, saying that she had given him no peace since he married another wife.

β€œShe reported me to her parents and the father advised me not to worry over her attitude because she is just jealous,’’ he said.

Abubakar denied collecting money from her, saying it was his mother-in-law that gave him N30,000 credit to repair his taxi cab.

The wife, however, insisted that the N60,000 was the money he asked her to spend over time in feeding the family, as well as money spent on purchasing clothes for the children during the last Sallah.

The accused told the court not to dissolve the marriage as he still loves his wife.

The Presiding Officer, Khadi Ibrahim Mohammed, asked both parties to come with their parents in the next sitting for testimony.

Mohammed adjourned the case to Nov. 27 for continuation of hearing. (NAN)
- See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/11/wife-drags-husband-to-court-over-alleged-starvation/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter#sthash.l6OXI8QD.dpuf
Re: Photos Of Paul Okoye At His Brother's Wedding by ochukoccna: 4:29pm On Nov 18, 2013
Delible: He dey dere, He no dey dere. Who cares. Abegi bring my Eba .
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Love your style bro
Re: Photos Of Paul Okoye At His Brother's Wedding by hammedkola(m): 4:30pm On Nov 18, 2013
Do you think Paul will have time to take pictures when he will be the one trying to put things in place

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Paul Okoye At His Brother's Wedding by LMAyedun(m): 4:30pm On Nov 18, 2013
Okay!!
Re: Photos Of Paul Okoye At His Brother's Wedding by Ghadafy(m): 4:31pm On Nov 18, 2013
How does this solve the problem in Anambra?
Re: Photos Of Paul Okoye At His Brother's Wedding by Nobody: 4:31pm On Nov 18, 2013
i don tire 4 this topic................ why cant u guys just put of a picture of ever1 dat attended on a single thread
Re: Photos Of Paul Okoye At His Brother's Wedding by femi4: 4:32pm On Nov 18, 2013
homesteady: Ehen now it looks like a traditional marriage
homesteady......always on first page
Re: Photos Of Paul Okoye At His Brother's Wedding by pendusky(m): 4:36pm On Nov 18, 2013
grin grin grin grin nice to saw
see it... next?
Re: Photos Of Paul Okoye At His Brother's Wedding by cutebobo(m): 4:36pm On Nov 18, 2013
Nairaland as started again, na only one person story we go read throughout a week. Pls, who so ever the mod posting this story, it getting too much of this okoye's topic

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Paul Okoye At His Brother's Wedding by IAMBREEZY: 4:38pm On Nov 18, 2013
homesteady: ^^
YEAH

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido: Tekno Thank You, If Changed My Life!!! / Davido's Ex, Chioma Shares Sexy Video While On Vacation In Dubai: Video / Davido Flaunts Money After Being Robbed In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.