Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,363 members, 7,808,265 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:35 AM

Please I Need A Help - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please I Need A Help (2173 Views)

Please I Need A Help /maid In Abule Egba Lagos / Please I Need A Help / I Need A Help In The House,is It Good To Use My Wife Name To Buy Land? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need A Help by zeuskyrocky(m): 4:22pm On Nov 18, 2013
My name is Jude and i am from Anambra state.Am the first Son in the family of 5 siblings. I studied Mechanical Engineering at University of Nigeria,Nsukka were i graduated since 2010 and i have completed my NYSC. After my NYSC,i searched for a job but no one is coming forth. When i think about my future it brings a biger shock to me because i believe i have a long way to go in life. I lost my lovely Dad the same year i graduated and since then i have been struggling hard to make ends meet. The whole of my family are looking upto me in terms of financial support since am now a graduate but i always have non to help myself let alone to my family. I have no person to help me get a job but always look up to God. please my dear brothers and sisters am pleading in the name of God to help me out in which ever way you can to bring back a smile to me and my family. I realy need a job. I am presently in Lagos looking for anything to do but got non. To feed now is a problem. Please if anybody has anything of help am ever ready to embrace it. Thanks and God bless us. Amen
Re: Please I Need A Help by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 18, 2013
What's your grade?
Re: Please I Need A Help by baby124: 5:46pm On Nov 18, 2013
Nigerian men, fight for jobs and change in government oooo!!! See how you are suffering. While some few Nigerians and their retar*ded kids are turning you into paupers. The best you can do is come on NL and support them along tribal lines. Then we later hear such stories as this OP's.

OP, what is your grade?
Re: Please I Need A Help by zeuskyrocky(m): 6:17pm On Nov 18, 2013
Chillisauce: What's your grade?

Thanks for your effort in replying my post.May God bless you.Amen.My grade is 2.2 Mechanical Enginering.A graduate certificate in Energy Technology & Policy. From University of Texas at Austin. Proficient certificate in management from Nigerian Institute of Management.Basic Health Safety & Environment (HSE) from Occupational Institute Lagos.Did my NYSC in NNPC were i gain some servicing and maintenance ideas
Re: Please I Need A Help by zeuskyrocky(m): 6:19pm On Nov 18, 2013
baby_123: Nigerian men, fight for jobs and change in government oooo!!! See how you are suffering. While some few Nigerians and their retar*ded kids are turning you into paupers. The best you can do is come on NL and support them along tribal lines. Then we later hear such stories as this OP's.

OP, what is your grade?

Thanks so much for your reply to my post.Above are my grades and experience
Re: Please I Need A Help by baby124: 6:20pm On Nov 18, 2013
zeuskyrocky:

Thanks for your effort in replying my post.May God bless you.Amen.My grade is 2.2 Mechanical Enginering.A graduate certificate in Energy Technology & Policy. From University of Texas at Austin. Proficient certificate in management from Nigerian Institute of Management.Basic Health Safety & Environment (HSE) from Occupational Institute Lagos.Did my NYSC in NNPC were i gain some servicing and maintenance ideas

So you have all these and no job for 5years. Naija na wa oooo. undecided.
Re: Please I Need A Help by Nobody: 6:47pm On Nov 18, 2013
zeuskyrocky:

Have you tried looking for an industrial training placement in any of the servicing company? Since your foundation is manly oil and gas, it would be better if you are in port harcourt and not lagos
Do you have any where to stay in PH while you sort yourself for a placement.

There are a list if companies you could apply to but sincerely, since you got no experience it might be tough. If you can take up an IT placement mainly for the experience and grow from there.
Re: Please I Need A Help by baby124: 7:01pm On Nov 18, 2013
He definitely needs to be open to a lower paying job for experience. It is sad sha. 5yrs no work. hmmm embarassed. And he is a breadwinner cry

1 Like

Re: Please I Need A Help by greatgod2012(f): 7:07pm On Nov 18, 2013
@op, may God make a way for you and meet you at the point of your need.

However, i will suggest you start small, it may be an underemployment, but will definitely fill a gap, we all know the condition of this our country, but believe it, starting small can land you in a glorious place, for example, starting as petrol attendant in a petrol station, starting as a teacher in a private school, etc.
I dont have job to give you but this is my widow's mite. Hope it helps.
May God help you

1 Like

Re: Please I Need A Help by juman(m): 8:14pm On Nov 18, 2013
I weep for nigerians.

One nigeria destroyed the country for the masses.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need A Help by zeuskyrocky(m): 11:34pm On Nov 18, 2013
baby_123:

So you have all these and no job for 5years. Naija na wa oooo. undecided.

i believe God will see me through.tanx for commenting
Re: Please I Need A Help by zeuskyrocky(m): 11:36pm On Nov 18, 2013
Chillisauce:

Have you tried looking for an industrial training placement in any of the servicing company? Since your foundation is manly oil and gas, it would be better if you are in port harcourt and not lagos
Do you have any where to stay in PH while you sort yourself for a placement.

There are a list if companies you could apply to but sincerely, since you got no experience it might be tough. If you can take up an IT placement mainly for the experience and grow from there.

i have thought of that but a place to stay and feeding discouraged me.thanks for ur advice.
Re: Please I Need A Help by zeuskyrocky(m): 11:38pm On Nov 18, 2013
baby_123: He definitely needs to be open to a lower paying job for experience. It is sad sha. 5yrs no work. hmmm embarassed. And he is a breadwinner cry

thanks for ur comment....i have source for any type of menial jobs but to no successfully.i even tried primary and secondary school but there is no vacancy.
Re: Please I Need A Help by zeuskyrocky(m): 11:41pm On Nov 18, 2013
greatgod2012: @op, may God make a way for you and meet you at the point of your need.

However, i will suggest you start small, it may be an underemployment, but will definitely fill a gap, we all know the condition of this our country, but believe it, starting small can land you in a glorious place, for example, starting as petrol attendant in a petrol station, starting as a teacher in a private school, etc.
I dont have job to give you but this is my widow's mite. Hope it helps.
May God help you

thanks so much.i have tried all you listed but can't lay my hand on anyone except you know any that can be of help to me.
Re: Please I Need A Help by baby124: 11:42pm On Nov 18, 2013
zeuskyrocky:

thanks for ur comment....i have source for any type of menial jobs but to no successfully.i even tried primary and secondary school but there is no vacancy.

Have you tried working for free. I know that would be shocking but my dear, sometimes you have to do free jobs. Also, you have to be aggressive and these people have to know you want the job badly. Even if it means stalking a particular executive till they hear you out. I wish i could help. In the mean time, do what you can legally to make ends meet. This too shall pass. When you finally land that job, you will appreciate much more what you have. Are you really able to defend your degree and CV?
Re: Please I Need A Help by zeuskyrocky(m): 11:42pm On Nov 18, 2013
juman: I weep for nigerians.

One nigeria destroyed the country for the masses.

Gradually Nigeria will be fine.tanx bro
Re: Please I Need A Help by zeuskyrocky(m): 11:47pm On Nov 18, 2013
baby_123:

Have you tried working for free. I know that would be shocking but my dear, sometimes you have to do free jobs. Also, you have to be aggressive and these people have to know you want the job badly. Even if it means stalking a particular executive till they hear you out. I wish i could help. In the mean time, do what you can legally to make ends meet. This too shall pass. When you finally land that job, you will appreciate much more what you have. Are you really able to defend your degree and CV?

Am ready to defend my degree at any point in time.As for free Job,how i wish i can or see were i can.Thanks for finding time to reply my post.Be richly blessed.Amen
Re: Please I Need A Help by Nobody: 7:52am On Nov 19, 2013
zeuskyrocky:

Am ready to defend my degree at any point in time.As for free Job,how i wish i can or see were i can.Thanks for finding time to reply my post.Be richly blessed.Amen
somebody suggested PH. With what u studied, i think thats the best place to look for job, frequent Jobs/Vacancy section on nairaland. Don't b aggresive bcoz u might b scammed, be patient with youself. I blive u must get a job
Re: Please I Need A Help by Nobody: 8:17am On Nov 19, 2013
zeuskyrocky:

i have thought of that but a place to stay and feeding discouraged me.thanks for ur advice.

My dear, you have been unemployed for so many yrs, I believe you are not doing something right.
You can change your strategy and see how it works out.
First, your degrees and certificates, you stand a better chance of securing a job in port harcourt not lagos.
If you have a place to stay in port harcourt for a week, I would say you go for it. Use that week for agressive job search.
I can supply you names of companies, addresses, sometimes who to contact or how to gain access .
Most might require write a test, some you could ask for placement even if its free. Note here, experience is the important thing before money, at least for a yr.

Let me know.
Re: Please I Need A Help by zeuskyrocky(m): 8:44am On Nov 19, 2013
Fabulousuzo: somebody suggested PH. With what u studied, i think thats the best place to look for job, frequent Jobs/Vacancy section on nairaland. Don't b aggresive bcoz u might b scammed, be patient with youself. I blive u must get a job

Amen,i believe that.Thanks for your comment.Good morning
Re: Please I Need A Help by zeuskyrocky(m): 8:46am On Nov 19, 2013
Chillisauce:

My dear, you have been unemployed for so many yrs, I believe you are not doing something right.
You can change your strategy and see how it works out.
First, your degrees and certificates, you stand a better chance of securing a job in port harcourt not lagos.
If you have a place to stay in port harcourt for a week, I would say you go for it. Use that week for agressive job search.
I can supply you names of companies, addresses, sometimes who to contact or how to gain access .
Most might require write a test, some you could ask for placement even if its free. Note here, experience is the important thing before money, at least for a yr.

Let me know.

Thanks for your encouragement and directions.I will check to know if i can see a friend or a place to stay and do as you directed.Good morning
Re: Please I Need A Help by Nobody: 8:51am On Nov 19, 2013
zeuskyrocky:

Thanks for your encouragement and directions.I will check to know if i can see a friend or a place to stay and do as you directed.Good morning

Check and get back, meanwhile more contributions are welcomed.
You must start something tangible before or in the beginning of next yr. amen
But you gat to work hard for it now

Your call!
Re: Please I Need A Help by jumzzy448: 10:05am On Nov 19, 2013
Chillisauce:

Your call!
God bless you chilli. Just imagine someone with all these grades and no job for 5 years.
Nigeria I hail thee.
Re: Please I Need A Help by zeuskyrocky(m): 10:21am On Nov 19, 2013
Chillisauce:

Your call!

I must appriciate you @Chillisauce and everyone else for paving out time to respond to my post.My prayer is that God who is our savior will reward each and everyone of us in Jesus name.Amen...
@Chillisauce, i just made contacts and am happy to announce that a friend offered to accommodate in in PH.Am willing to offer a free work or be on a placement to any company that can assimilate me in.Once i get any offer i will grace it immediatly.Thanks so much for your efforts so far.
Re: Please I Need A Help by zeuskyrocky(m): 10:23am On Nov 19, 2013
jumzzy448:
God bless you chilli. Just imagine someone with all these grades and no job for 5 years.
Nigeria I hail thee.

It is realy terible indeed but we hope on God for a better united Nigeria.Thanks for appriciating Chilli on my behalf.
Re: Please I Need A Help by Nobody: 10:52am On Nov 19, 2013
Really really sad . . . .

So many stories like this in Nigeria. What a terrible country! sad sad
Re: Please I Need A Help by Nobody: 10:57am On Nov 19, 2013
zeuskyrocky:

I must appriciate you @Chillisauce and everyone else for paving out time to respond to my post.My prayer is that God who is our savior will reward each and everyone of us in Jesus name.Amen...
@Chillisauce, i just made contacts and am happy to announce that a friend offered to accommodate in in PH.Am willing to offer a free work or be on a placement to any company that can assimilate me in.Once i get any offer i will grace it immediatly.Thanks so much for your efforts so far.

PM me to send your CV across. Not guaranteeing anything, but I will push forward and let you know as time progresses.
In case of aptitude test, hope you are strong too. Autocad 3d and PDMS(whatever that means) was advised if you have it or little knowledge.
Anyway, just send across the Cv.
Cheers
Re: Please I Need A Help by ifyalways(f): 11:13am On Nov 19, 2013
@OP,which part of lagos do you stay?

Networking is the key to survival in this lagos. You are an engineer, join COREN !
Every outing(wedding,party,church) is an opportunity to sale yourself.
Check adexen.com and even if you don't qualify for their listed placements,still apply,let them have your CV at their database.

May Gods never ending grace locate you and others in same fate.
Re: Please I Need A Help by RollingFella(m): 11:21am On Nov 19, 2013
zeuskyrocky:

Quite impressive CV you have! if you are on BB or android, here is my PIN:3267FDD2, we can connect and talk.

Sorry, i am a bit apprehensive dropping my phone numbers on social media.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need A Help by RollingFella(m): 12:23pm On Nov 19, 2013
Chillisauce:

PM me to send your CV across. Not guaranteeing anything, but I will push forward and let you know as time progresses.
In case of aptitude test, hope you are strong too. Autocad 3d and PDMS(whatever that means) was advised if you have it or little knowledge.
Anyway, just send across the Cv.
Cheers

He may not need to know AutoCAD 3D (but 2D is a strong pre-requisite for a mechanical engineer). PDMS (Plant Design Management System) is a customizable, multi-user and multi-discipline, engineer controlled design software package for engineering, design and construction projects in, but not limited to, offshore and onshore.
Re: Please I Need A Help by zeuskyrocky(m): 12:57pm On Nov 19, 2013
Ujujoan: Really really sad . . . .

So many stories like this in Nigeria. What a terrible country! sad sad

Is well @Uju...Nigeria will be better soonest.Thanks for finding time to comment.God bless you.Amen
Re: Please I Need A Help by tellwisdom: 1:00pm On Nov 19, 2013
baby_123:

Have you tried working for free. I know that would be shocking but my dear, sometimes you have to do free jobs. Alsok, you have to be aggressive and these people have to know you want the job badly. Even if it means stalking a particular executive till they hear you out. I wish i could help. In the mean time, do what you can legally to make ends meet. This too shall pass. When you finally land that job, you will appreciate much more what you have. Are you really able to defend your degree and CV?

Madam, wetin u dey talk sef. Free this guy if u no fit help am.
Someone needs money and you asked him to work for free. Na wa to u oo sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Want To Have 3 Wives / Who Should I Ask To Leave? / Health, Skin & Cooking Benefits Of Our Unrefined Ghana Coconut Oil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.