Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,409 members, 7,826,581 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Please I Need A Help - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please I Need A Help (2178 Views)

Please I Need A Help /maid In Abule Egba Lagos / Please I Need A Help / I Need A Help In The House,is It Good To Use My Wife Name To Buy Land? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please I Need A Help by zeuskyrocky(m): 1:16pm On Nov 19, 2013
Chillisauce:

PM me to send your CV across. Not guaranteeing anything, but I will push forward and let you know as time progresses.
In case of aptitude test, hope you are strong too. Autocad 3d and PDMS(whatever that means) was advised if you have it or little knowledge.
Anyway, just send across the Cv.
Cheers

Thanks so much for your efforts so far.Please how i wish you send me your email via my email amattahcj@yahoo.com so i can forward my CV to you.God bless
Re: Please I Need A Help by zeuskyrocky(m): 1:19pm On Nov 19, 2013
ifyalways: @OP,which part of lagos do you stay?

Networking is the key to survival in this lagos. You are an engineer, join COREN !
Every outing(wedding,party,church) is an opportunity to sale yourself.
Check adexen.com and even if you don't qualify for their listed placements,still apply,let them have your CV at their database.

May Gods never ending grace locate you and others in same fate.

Amen to your prayer and i claim it.I will do as you directed. I stay at Ijegun, Sattelite Town Lagos.Thanks for your comment
Re: Please I Need A Help by zeuskyrocky(m): 1:22pm On Nov 19, 2013
RollingFella:

Quite impressive CV you have! if you are on BB or android, here is my PIN:3267FDD2, we can connect and talk.

Sorry, i am a bit apprehensive dropping my phone numbers on social media.

I have added you my brother.Thanks so much for your kind gesture.God bless.Amen
Re: Please I Need A Help by Nobody: 1:40pm On Nov 19, 2013
zeuskyrocky:

Thanks so much for your efforts so far.Please how i wish you send me your email via my email amattahcj@yahoo.com so i can forward my CV to you.God bless

Better.
Sending an email.
Re: Please I Need A Help by zeuskyrocky(m): 2:18pm On Nov 19, 2013
tellwisdom:

Madam, wetin u dey talk sef. Free this guy if u no fit help am.
Someone needs money and you asked him to work for free. Na wa to u oo sad

@Tellwisdom pls dont be upset is just a suggestion she is bringing up.Thanks for finding time to respond.Lets leave as one family.
Re: Please I Need A Help by RollingFella(m): 3:12pm On Nov 19, 2013
ifyalways: @OP,which part of lagos do you stay?

Networking is the key to survival in this lagos. You are an engineer, join COREN !
Every outing(wedding,party,church) is an opportunity to sale yourself.
Check adexen.com and even if you don't qualify for their listed placements,still apply,let them have your CV at their database.

May Gods never ending grace locate you and others in same fate.

Ify, COREN does not guarantee getting a good job in Nigeria. Though, its an added advantage to the CV.
Re: Please I Need A Help by ifyalways(f): 3:56pm On Nov 19, 2013
Uhhm, Is there anything that guarantees getting a job in this country?

I suggested he joins COREN because :
Most companies prefer and specifically demand for a COREN member.
Network-with fellow engineers. Man-know-man works like magic here.

@OP,noted. Keeping fingers crossed.
Re: Please I Need A Help by RollingFella(m): 5:21pm On Nov 19, 2013
ifyalways: Uhhm, Is there anything that guarantees getting a job in this country?

I suggested he joins COREN because :
Most companies prefer and specifically demand for a COREN member.
Network-with fellow engineers. Man-know-man works like magic here.

@OP,noted. Keeping fingers crossed.
. For him to join COREN, he must have a certain level of expertise and experience.
Re: Please I Need A Help by Nobody: 4:59pm On Nov 20, 2013
with all this qualifications? @op, dont forget to pray too. sometimes, spiritual battles needs to be overcome first before we can acces physical success. wish i can help

1 Like

Re: Please I Need A Help by zeuskyrocky(m): 7:11am On Nov 21, 2013
missmishel: with all this qualifications? @op, dont forget to pray too. sometimes, spiritual battles needs to be overcome first before we can acces physical success. wish i can help

thanks for ur advice my dear.I have been praying serious for God's mercy and favour.
Re: Please I Need A Help by Nobody: 10:10am On Nov 21, 2013
@Op I read electrical engineering and graduated with a 2:1. I had international certificates at the time of my graduation but believe me.

Since 2009 that I had graduaated, I just got a decent job a few weeks back. The recruitment took 9 months.

At a point I worked for close to 1 year for free with Ogun state electrical project. They didn't pay me a dime but I learnt quite a lot and I also did my M.ENG within this period.

My point is, do not be depressed or discouraged. This are really hard times for the average jobseeker and the heat is really biting hard on every one.

Do not loose hope and believe this, I got this job without having a godfather.

Have a positive attitude, position yourself for any opportunity that may come your way, love God and always smile.

Its not over yet, the places I walked into with palm slippers yesterday, I walk into those places now with solid shoes.

Its not over yet, trust God and everything will be fine.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need A Help by zeuskyrocky(m): 10:58pm On Nov 21, 2013
Guitarlife: @Op I read electrical engineering and graduated with a 2:1. I had international certificates at the time of my graduation but believe me.

Since 2009 that I had graduaated, I just got a decent job a few weeks back. The recruitment took 9 months.

At a point I worked for close to 1 year for free with Ogun state electrical project. They didn't pay me a dime but I learnt quite a lot and I also did my M.ENG within this period.

My point is, do not be depressed or discouraged. This are really hard times for the average jobseeker and the heat is really biting hard on every one.

Have a positive attitude, position yourself for any opportunity that may come your way, love God and always smile.

Its not over yet, the places I walked into with palm slippers yesterday, I walk into those places now with solid shoes.

Ahhh....am very happy for you brother.i share in your joy and i que also in your testimony that the God who made it posible for you will make it possible for me and onthers in Jesus name.Amen...GoodCongratulations once again
Re: Please I Need A Help by zeuskyrocky(m): 11:00pm On Nov 21, 2013
Guitarlife: @Op I read electrical engineering and graduated with a 2:1. I had international certificates at the time of my graduation but believe me.

(1) (2) (Reply)

(photo)father At 87 And His Son At 72 / Is Your Baby Just As Cute As Mine / Should I Be Regretting This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.