Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,401 members, 7,843,173 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

SURE-P To Pay Unemployed Graduates N25,000 Monthly - FG - Jobs/Vacancies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / SURE-P To Pay Unemployed Graduates N25,000 Monthly - FG (35834 Views)

For Unemployed Graduates ONLY / What Unemployed Graduates Pass Through In Nigeria / Senate President Gives 2face Ferrari But Rejected A Bill To Pay Unemployed Grad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SURE-P To Pay Unemployed Graduates N25,000 Monthly - FG by sCun: 4:24pm On Nov 22, 2013
Sagamite: Kai, Sagamu, it is so easy for you to intellectually bully fucktards o.
You can even take their girls anytime you want to. grin grin grin
Sagamu stop deluding yourself. Do you want to run away?
I have a host of questions that are still waiting for you to answer:
What are the imaginary modalities they can
''mistakingly'' put in place that ''might'' lead to self- employment for the graduates, when they have clearly stated that the scheme is designed to improve their chances of securing jobs? How is this scheme different from the
internships the graduates must have gone
through?
How is it different from NYSC?
Why will their family members and friends wait until after this scheme before giving them funds to start a business if the funds were truly available as you suggested?
Why haven't they presented any convincing
business proposals to banks or family members ever since they graduated as you suggested?
Scumbag, since you said NYSC is not an optimal example, can you tell me what an optimal example is in the light of this argument?
Scumbag answer my questions.
I am patiently waiting.
Remember I told you that I have your time today.
Re: SURE-P To Pay Unemployed Graduates N25,000 Monthly - FG by Sagamite(m): 4:33pm On Nov 22, 2013
sCun: Illiterate Scumbag I have ''showed'' you several times and I wouldn't repeat myself again. Is this the method you use when you want to run away?

You are a person!

Where did you show it? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Point to one of the numerous times. grin grin grin grin grin

sCun: Sagamu stop deluding yourself. Do you want to run away?
''mistakingly'' put in place that ''might'' lead to self- employment for the graduates, when they have clearly stated that the scheme is designed to improve their chances of securing jobs? How is this scheme different from the
through?
Why will their family members and friends wait until after this scheme before giving them funds to start a business if the funds were truly available as you suggested?
business proposals to banks or family members ever since they graduated as you suggested?
Scumbag, since you said NYSC is not an optimal example, can you tell me what an optimal example is in the light of this argument?
I am patiently waiting.

person, run from who? grin

The person that cannot show me where I said the scheme is optimal? grin grin grin grin
Re: SURE-P To Pay Unemployed Graduates N25,000 Monthly - FG by wonlasewonimi: 6:10pm On Nov 22, 2013
Omg not again with all these questions.
Re: SURE-P To Pay Unemployed Graduates N25,000 Monthly - FG by sCun: 6:19pm On Nov 22, 2013
Sagamite, I know you are doing my assignment right now. You are working on the questions I asked you. When you get the answers do not fail to let me know.
Scumbag hurry up with the assignment I gave you.
Re: SURE-P To Pay Unemployed Graduates N25,000 Monthly - FG by Sagamite(m): 7:29pm On Nov 22, 2013
sCun: Sagamite, I know you are doing my assignment right now. You are working on the questions I asked you. When you get the answers do not fail to let me know.
Scumbag hurry up with the assignment I gave you.

person, I am waiting for you to point to where I said the scheme was optimal? grin grin grin grin grin

I know you want to run but you have to answer that because I don't tolerate conjectures, sophism from fucktards.
Re: SURE-P To Pay Unemployed Graduates N25,000 Monthly - FG by Sagamite(m): 7:52pm On Nov 22, 2013
wonlasewonimi: Omg not again with all these questions.

Yes, it has to come again. I will explain to you.

When you are going to debate with a person, you can decide you are going to slaughter them clean or you are going to waste your time.

I always choose the former.

Majority of what a person like Scun has in his arsenal is conjectures, sophism and strawmans. He is not intellectually equipped enough to debate well.

I make sure from the word GO that the person knows that I will not accept these by cutting the first attempt into shreds and shaming them.

Humiliate them on the conjectures, sophism and strawmans from the start so they know such idiocy is not available to them in a debate with you.

If you do that to a person, you are eliminating up to 80% of their argument arsenal. These fucktards like Scun have nothing up in their heads so they rely heavily on conjectures, sophism and strawmans. If you don't cut out their conjectures, sophism and strawmans, they will just use it as a diversion tool when stuck or their point is destroyed and waste your time (the latter choice above).

The elimination of their moronic diversionary arsenal is like warfare tactics: eliminate your opponents supply chain and you rout them very easily.

He himself knows he is stuck because he cannot prove I said it. I caught his daft arsse out by not allowing him any conjectures, sophism and strawmans.

So, you see, Sagamite is very tactical.
Re: SURE-P To Pay Unemployed Graduates N25,000 Monthly - FG by Sagamite(m): 7:53pm On Nov 22, 2013
person Scun come and show me where I said the scheme is optimal.

P*ussy! grin
Re: SURE-P To Pay Unemployed Graduates N25,000 Monthly - FG by sCun: 9:35am On Nov 23, 2013
Still waiting for answers
sCun: Sagamu stop deluding yourself. Do you want to run away?
through?
I am patiently waiting.
Re: SURE-P To Pay Unemployed Graduates N25,000 Monthly - FG by sCun: 9:38am On Nov 23, 2013
Sagamite:

[s] Yes, it has to come again. I will explain to you.

When you are going to debate with a person, you can decide you are going to slaughter them clean or you are going to waste your time.

I always choose the former.

Majority of what a person like Scun has in his arsenal is conjectures, sophism and strawmans. He is not intellectually equipped enough to debate well.

I make sure from the word GO that the person knows that I will not accept these by cutting the first attempt into shreds and shaming them.

Humiliate them on the conjectures, sophism and strawmans from the start so they know such idiocy is not available to them in a debate with you.

If you do that to a person, you are eliminating up to 80% of their argument arsenal. These fucktards like Scun have nothing up in their heads so they rely heavily on conjectures, sophism and strawmans. If you don't cut out their conjectures, sophism and strawmans, they will just use it as a diversion tool when stuck or their point is destroyed and waste your time (the latter choice above).

The elimination of their moronic diversionary arsenal is like warfare tactics: eliminate your opponents supply chain and you rout them very easily.

He himself knows he is stuck because he cannot prove I said it. I caught his daft arsse out by not allowing him any conjectures, sophism and strawmans.

So, you see, Sagamite is very tactical.[/s]
Bla Bla Bla Bla Bla. Mr Scumbag, is dodging one's questions and getting him to answer your own question in a repetitive manner what you call debating tactics?
Go and call your judges to come and see how ''intelligent'' you are.
Re: SURE-P To Pay Unemployed Graduates N25,000 Monthly - FG by Synthase(m): 11:12am On Nov 23, 2013
Na wa o! These ones don kolo, they keep fucktarding and scumbagging each other wetin sef grin
Re: SURE-P To Pay Unemployed Graduates N25,000 Monthly - FG by Sagamite(m): 7:36pm On Nov 25, 2013
sCun: Still waiting for answers

sCun: Bla Bla Bla Bla Bla. Mr Scumbag, is dodging one's questions and getting him to answer your own question in a repetitive manner what you call debating tactics?
Go and call your judges to come and see how ''intelligent'' you are.

You are a person!

Who asked questions first? And who is dodging answering the question asked? grin grin grin grin grin grin

So you think fucktards like you can throw moronic sophism and then deflect from proving it by asking questions? grin grin grin grin

person Scun come and show me where I said the scheme is optimal.

P*ussy! grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Chris Kwekowe Rejects Bill Gates Job Offer / Breaking News:Reps Remove Age Limit On Employment / ICPC Recruitment Test Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.