Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,876 members, 7,844,830 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

SURE-P To Pay Unemployed Graduates N25,000 Monthly - FG - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / SURE-P To Pay Unemployed Graduates N25,000 Monthly - FG (35841 Views)

For Unemployed Graduates ONLY / What Unemployed Graduates Pass Through In Nigeria / Senate President Gives 2face Ferrari But Rejected A Bill To Pay Unemployed Grad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SURE-P To Pay Unemployed Graduates N25,000 Monthly - FG by sCun: 2:48pm On Nov 21, 2013
Sagamite:

You are a person!

The whole point is that this is a scheme that would train them on the world of work. It might indirectly improve their understanding of business and their productivity.

The kind of understanding of business and up-skilling that could lead to improved ability of writing business plans.

That is the possible difference.

You are too daft to grasp that little wider thinking?
You are a proper scumbag!
What training on the world of work are they supposed to get that is different from what they got as youth corp members?
Are you saying that Youth corp members do not get training on the world of work?
What about the total of 1 year compulsory internship they must have done during their time in school?
Don't internships provide training on world of work?
You are too dense to see that this scheme doesn't change anything.
Re: SURE-P To Pay Unemployed Graduates N25,000 Monthly - FG by sCun: 2:49pm On Nov 21, 2013
My point still remains that the government should intensify its actions in addressing the infrastructural issues that has slowed down the creation of new jobs, this scheme doesn't change anything.
They can simply start a ''benefit scheme'' like what we see in some other countries and call it just that, instead of deceiving themselves.
Re: SURE-P To Pay Unemployed Graduates N25,000 Monthly - FG by Sagamite(m): 10:24am On Nov 22, 2013
sCun: You are a proper scumbag!
What training on the world of work are they supposed to get that is different from what they got as youth corp members?
Are you saying that Youth corp members do not get training on the world of work?
What about the total of 1 year compulsory internship they must have done during their time in school?
Don't internships provide training on world of work?
You are too dense to see that this scheme doesn't change anything.

You are a person!

Is it not dependent on how the training is modeled and implemented?

Or you think the NYSC is optimal example for job training modeling and implementation?

person, when you have a brain, you will maybe listen to the details of the proposal before making moronic assumptions.

person, so you are not arguing anymore about how finance is raised? grin
Re: SURE-P To Pay Unemployed Graduates N25,000 Monthly - FG by sCun: 10:37am On Nov 22, 2013
Sagamite:

You are a person!

Is it not dependent on how the training is modeled and implemented?

Or you think the NYSC is optimal example for job training modeling and implementation?

person, when you have a brain, you will maybe listen to the details of the proposal before making moronic assumptions.

person, so you are not arguing anymore about how finance is raised? grin

You are a scumbag!
If NYSC and Internships aren't optimal examples, what makes you think this scheme is?
You are now talking about assumptions, whereas all your argument from the beginning have been filled with ''ifs'' and ''buts''. I made a comment based on the facts provided, then you jumped in with your probabilities.
I asked you where you think they'll get the money from, you suggested banks and family members. You are yet to convince me on why the family members will wait till after this scheme before giving them funds to start a business if the funds were truly available, you are yet to convince me on why they haven't presented any convincing business proposals to banks or family members ever since they graduated.
Do you know of anything called ''collateral''? Do you think a Nigerian bank will give you a loan simply because your proposal sounds interesting without anything for them to hold on to if it fails?
You are a scumbag!
Re: SURE-P To Pay Unemployed Graduates N25,000 Monthly - FG by Sagamite(m): 10:58am On Nov 22, 2013
sCun:
You are a scumbag!
If NYSC and Internships aren't optimal examples, what makes you think this scheme is?
You are now talking about assumptions, whereas all your argument from the beginning have been filled with ''ifs'' and ''buts''. I made a comment based on the facts provided, then you jumped in with your probabilities.
I asked you where you think they'll get the money from, you suggested banks and family members. You are yet to convince me on why the family members will wait till after this scheme before giving them funds to start a business if the funds were truly available, you are yet to convince me on why they haven't presented any convincing business proposals to banks or family members ever since they graduated.
Do you know of anything called ''collateral''? Do you think a Nigerian bank will give you a loan simply because your proposal sounds interesting without anything for them to hold on to if it fails?
You are a scumbag!

You are a person?

Where did you see me say this scheme is optimal?

Since when did "ifs" and "buts" become assumptions?

What "facts" have been provided? Your assumptions are "facts"?

Cretinous product of a failed education system. Which schools taught you to be so moronic? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: SURE-P To Pay Unemployed Graduates N25,000 Monthly - FG by sCun: 11:09am On Nov 22, 2013
Sagamite:

You are a person?

Where did you see me say this scheme is optimal?

Since when did "ifs" and "buts" become assumptions?

What "facts" have been provided with? Your assumptions are "facts"?

Cretinous product of a failed education system. Which schools taught you to be so moronic? grin grin grin grin grin
You are a scumbag!
What were you thinking when you said the scheme ''might'' lead to self-employment ''if'' managed properly?
The facts provided is that the scheme is designed to provide graduates with experience that will improve their chances of securing a job later. That is the fact provided. You are the one who foolishly jumped in with probabilities. You are now crying for facts eh?
Re: SURE-P To Pay Unemployed Graduates N25,000 Monthly - FG by Sagamite(m): 11:31am On Nov 22, 2013
sCun: You are a scumbag!
What were you thinking when you said the scheme ''might'' lead to self-employment ''if'' managed properly?
The facts provided is that the scheme is designed to provide graduates with experience that will improve their chances of securing a job later. That is the fact provided. You are the one who foolishly jumped in with probabilities. You are now crying for facts eh?

You are a pure person!

A product of a failed education system.

Since when did "might" and "if" represent an assumptions, cretin?

person, where did you see me state this scheme is optimal?

person, which "facts" provided led you to the assumption that the modalities would be the same as NYSC? Why are you such a cretin that could not think of probabilities since "facts" about implementation has not been supplied?

You saw "facts" now? Show us the facts. grin grin grin grin

Cretinous product of a failed education system. Which schools taught you to be so moronic? grin
Re: SURE-P To Pay Unemployed Graduates N25,000 Monthly - FG by dmcdad: 11:50am On Nov 22, 2013
@ Sagamite &@sCun, you guys are just too funny....
Re: SURE-P To Pay Unemployed Graduates N25,000 Monthly - FG by Theben(m): 11:51am On Nov 22, 2013
Seriously enjoying the battle between the person and the scumbag

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Let's go there
Re: SURE-P To Pay Unemployed Graduates N25,000 Monthly - FG by dmcdad: 11:55am On Nov 22, 2013
Theben: Seriously enjoying the battle between the person and the scumbag

Let's go there
Hehehehehehe
Re: SURE-P To Pay Unemployed Graduates N25,000 Monthly - FG by xxxxyy: 11:58am On Nov 22, 2013
Fishout: Some bribed with 25,000 b4 they got thier ways.I know diff. Five persons dat had done it.
[/color][color=#000099] Yes know 25,000 gis lols.. for Nigerian Graduates but some Nigerians can also help themselves create jobs opportunities like what this ICT company is doing, special empowerment opportunity for serious Nigerians check their site here www.ubestpay.com
Re: SURE-P To Pay Unemployed Graduates N25,000 Monthly - FG by sCun: 12:00pm On Nov 22, 2013
Sagamite:

You are a pure person!

A product of a failed education system.

Since when did "might" and "if" represent an assumptions, cretin?

person, where did you see me state this scheme is optimal?

person, which "facts" provided led you to the assumption that the modalities would be the same as NYSC? Why are you such a cretin that could not think of probabilities since "facts" about implementation has not been supplied?

You saw "facts" now? Show us the facts. grin grin grin grin

Cretinous product of a failed education system. Which schools taught you to be so moronic? grin

You are a bloody illiterate Scumbag!
You are not in a position to call anyone a product of a failed education system when you use phrases like ''an assumptions''.
You said this scheme ''might'' (another probabilty from Mr facts) improve their understanding of business and productivity.
When I asked you how this scheme is different from NYSC and internships in doing that, you suggested that NYSC isn't an optimal example, I then asked you why you think this scheme will be an optimal example. It is left for you to answer that.
While you are at it, also tell me how the scheme is supposed to be different from internships. I can see you dodged that part.
Go back to the article all the details you need are there, I can't understand what facts about the implementation you need again.
All they are to do is to send the graduates to private companies, NGOs and government agencies where they are expected to get training that will improve their chances of securing jobs later.
What other facts do you need Mr probabilities?
Re: SURE-P To Pay Unemployed Graduates N25,000 Monthly - FG by Sagamite(m): 12:18pm On Nov 22, 2013
sCun:
You are a bloody illiterate Scumbag!
You are not in a position to call anyone a product of a failed education system when you use phrases like ''an assumptions''.
You said this scheme ''might'' (another probabilty from Mr facts) improve their understanding of business and productivity.
When I asked you how this scheme is different from NYSC and internships in doing that, you suggested that NYSC isn't an optimal example, I then asked you why you think this scheme will be an optimal example. It is left for you to answer that.
While you are at it, also tell me how the scheme is supposed to be different from internships. I can see you dodged that part.
Go back to the article all the details you need are there, I can't understand what facts about the implementation you need again.
All they are to do is to send the graduates to private companies, NGOs and government agencies where they are expected to get training that will improve their chances of securing jobs later.
What other facts do you need Mr probabilities?

You are a cretinous person!

Since when did probability mean the same thing as assumption?

What moronic school produced you?

Since when did "might" and "if" represent an assumption, cretin?

So because I said NYSC is not optimal means I stated this is optimal, cretin? grin grin grin grin grin

You asking me if the scheme is optimal is your evidence of me stating the scheme is optimal, person? grin

SHOW ME where I said the scheme was optimal.

I should tell you how the scheme is supposed to be different? person, you think I am a product of a failed education system like you that makes assumptions and call it "facts"? grin

person, do you know what modalities they would put in place to ensure the outcomes are achieved? Tell us the "facts" na?

A mooron that said "might" is an assumption. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: SURE-P To Pay Unemployed Graduates N25,000 Monthly - FG by sCun: 12:49pm On Nov 22, 2013
Sagamite:

You are a cretinous person!

Since when did probability mean the same thing as assumption?

What moronic school produced you?

Since when did "might" and "if" represent an assumption, cretin?

So because I said NYSC is not optimal means I stated this is optimal, cretin? grin grin grin grin grin

You asking me if the scheme is optimal is your evidence of me stating the scheme is optimal, person? grin

SHOW ME where I said the scheme was optimal.

I should tell you how the scheme is supposed to be different? person, you think I am a product of a failed education system like you that makes assumptions and call it "facts"? grin

person, do you know what modalities they would put in place to ensure the outcomes are achieved? Tell us the "facts" na?

A mooron that said "might" is an assumption. grin grin grin grin grin grin

You are a scumbag!
I said ''might'' indicates probability, where did I say probability means the same as assumption?
For you to say NYSC isn't an optimal example when I asked why it didn't achieve the same results you are expecting this scheme to achieve, indicates that you have assumed (yet again) that this scheme in particluar will be optimal. You don't have to spell it out scumbag!
All the facts have already been provided, what modalities can they possibly put in place?
Sending the companies curriculum on what to train the graduates on? Sending their own tutors to the companies?
Scumbag can you give me examples of the possible modalities you have in mind?
Re: SURE-P To Pay Unemployed Graduates N25,000 Monthly - FG by Sagamite(m): 1:14pm On Nov 22, 2013
sCun:
You are a scumbag!
I said ''might'' indicates probability, where did I say probability means the same as assumption?
For you to say NYSC isn't an optimal example when I asked why it didn't achieve the same results you are expecting this scheme to achieve, indicates that you have assumed (yet again) that this scheme in particluar will be optimal. You don't have to spell it out scumbag!
All the facts have already been provided, what modalities can they possibly put in place?
Sending the companies curriculum on what to train the graduates on? Sending their own tutors to the companies?
Scumbag can you give me examples of the possible modalities you have in mind?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You are a moronic person!

Is that the deducement you were taught at your failed education establishment where teachers cannot read their certificates?

So because I said NYSC is not optimal, must mean I think another scheme is optimal?

Because I think Iheanacho might be better than Moses as a support striker, that means I think Iheanacho is the optimal support striker in the world?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

And you stated you are "intelligent" and it is only my perception that you are actually a person? grin

And you will be fuming when I call you a product of a failed education system?

That is your "fact", person?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Your brain is made of cement! grin

So why were you ridiculing my attack on your moronic assumptions based on what you term "facts" by stating I said "ifs" and "buts"?

What "facts" about modalities have been put in place for you to right it off, person? grin

You just thought, "let me use me ignorant fucktardism to make assumptions and open my gob like a pure person"? grin grin grin grin
Re: SURE-P To Pay Unemployed Graduates N25,000 Monthly - FG by sCun: 1:39pm On Nov 22, 2013
Sagamite:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You are a moronic person!

Is that the deducement you were taught at your failed education establishment where teachers cannot read their certificates?

So because I said NYSC is not optimal, must mean I think another scheme is optimal?

Because I think Iheanacho might be better than Moses as a support striker, that means I think Iheanacho is the optimal support striker in the world?

And you stated you are "intelligent" and it is only my perception that you are actually a person? grin

And you will be fuming when I call you a product of a failed education system?

That is your "fact", person?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Your brain is made of cement! grin

So why were you ridiculing my attack on your moronic assumptions based on what you term "facts" by stating I said "ifs" and "buts"?

What "facts" about modalities have been put in place for you to right it off, person? grin

You just thought, "let me use me ignorant fucktardism to make assumptions and open my gob like a pure person"? grin grin grin grin

You are an unadulterated scumbag!
If you say Saintfiet, for example can help us win the world cup and I ask you why Lagerback and other foreign coaches couldn't help us win the world cup, they you go on to say Lagerback isn't a good coach. It simply means that you are saying Saintfiet is a good coach. Again, you don't have to spell it out scumbag!
You dare call someone a product of a failed education system when you can't differentiate between ''right'' and ''write''? What an unrepentant scumbag!
I ask again, what other modalities could they possibly put in place? Remember these are the same people that categorically stated that the scheme is designed to improve the chances of securing jobs for participating graduates. So what modalities can they possibly put in place that will lead to your aforementioned self-employment ventures?
Tell me scumbag.
Re: SURE-P To Pay Unemployed Graduates N25,000 Monthly - FG by Nobody: 1:45pm On Nov 22, 2013
lets c who win dis battle person or scumbag
Re: SURE-P To Pay Unemployed Graduates N25,000 Monthly - FG by Sagamite(m): 1:58pm On Nov 22, 2013
sCun:
You are an unadulterated scumbag!
If you say Saintfiet, for example can help us win the world cup and I ask you why Lagerback and other foreign coaches couldn't help us win the world cup, they you go on to say Lagerback isn't a good coach. It simply means that you are saying Saintfiet is a good coach. Again, you don't have to spell it out scumbag!
You dare call someone a product of a failed education system when you can't differentiate between ''right'' and ''write''? What an unrepentant scumbag!
I ask again, what other modalities could they possibly put in place? Remember these are the same people that categorically stated that the scheme is designed to improve the chances of securing jobs for participating graduates. So what modalities can they possibly put in place that will lead to your aforementioned self-employment ventures?
Tell me scumbag.

You are a person!

I have always said fucktards struggle with analogies. grin grin grin grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/1094114/what-occupies-minds-atheists-24/4#12884413

How did you come to the moronic decision to twist "probably" to "can"? grin grin grin grin grin

person, since when did "good" equate to "optimal" for an analogy? grin grin grin grin grin

So when I say Onazi/Mikel is a good player and probably better than some other midfielder, that means I am saying he is the optimal midfielder? grin grin grin

Lets deal with that unadulterated fucktardism before I address the rest. I don't like people burying their fucktardism in a heap of arguments.

I like to pick it out, isolated it and display it so their fucktardism is publicly highlighted. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Can you see how easy it is for me to intellectually pummel you? grin
Re: SURE-P To Pay Unemployed Graduates N25,000 Monthly - FG by Sagamite(m): 2:39pm On Nov 22, 2013
Re: SURE-P To Pay Unemployed Graduates N25,000 Monthly - FG by sCun: 2:41pm On Nov 22, 2013
Sagamite:

You are a person!

I have always said fucktards struggle with analogies. grin grin grin grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/1094114/what-occupies-minds-atheists-24/4#12884413

How did you come to the moronic decision to twist "probably" to "can"? grin grin grin grin grin

person, since when did "good" equate to "optimal" for an analogy? grin grin grin grin grin

So when I say Onazi/Mikel is a good player and probably better than some other midfielder, that means I am saying he is the optimal midfielder? grin grin grin

Lets deal with that unadulterated fucktardism before I address the rest. I don't like people burying their fucktardism in a heap of arguments.

I like to pick it out, isolated it and display it
so their fucktardism is publicly highlighted. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Can you see how easy it is for me to intellectually pummel you? grin
You are a scumbag!
Aren't these your words ''The kind of understanding of business and up-skilling that could lead to improved ability of writing business plans''?
Or are you telling me you don't know that ''could'' is the past tense of ''can''? What a scumbag! Ok I'll replace good with best (optimal)
If you say Saintfiet, for example can help
us win the world cup and I ask you why Lagerback and other foreign coaches
couldn't help us win the world cup, they
you go on to say Lagerback isn't an optimal
coach. It simply means that you are saying Saintfiet is an optimal coach.
The bolded part displays your illiteracy (once again).
Proper scumbag.
Re: SURE-P To Pay Unemployed Graduates N25,000 Monthly - FG by sCun: 2:45pm On Nov 22, 2013
Sagamite: When schools like these produce fucktards like Scun, why should I be surprised? grin grin grin grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/1527202/photo-secondary-school-classroom-nigeria

https://www.nairaland.com/1465352/deplorable-state-infrastructure-nigerian-universities
At least my school taught me the difference between ''right'' and ''write'', when to use ''a'' and when to use ''an''. My school also taught me when to use the present and past forms of a verb. Did your school teach you these basic things? Scumbag
Re: SURE-P To Pay Unemployed Graduates N25,000 Monthly - FG by Sagamite(m): 3:09pm On Nov 22, 2013
sCun: You are a scumbag!
Aren't these your words ''The kind of understanding of business and up-skilling that could lead to improved ability of writing business plans''?
Or are you telling me you don't know that ''could'' is the past tense of ''can''? What a scumbag! Ok I'll replace good with best (optimal)
If you say Saintfiet, for example can help
us win the world cup and I ask you why Lagerback and other foreign coaches
couldn't help us win the world cup, they
you go on to say Lagerback isn't an optimal
coach. It simply means that you are saying Saintfiet is an optimal coach.
The bolded part displays your illiteracy (once again).
Proper scumbag.

You are a person!

It is me, SAGAMITE, you think you can twist words on by omission? grin grin grin grin grin grin

Here is my post:

Sagamite:

You are a person!

The whole point is that this is a scheme that would train them on the world of work. It might indirectly improve their understanding of business and their productivity.

The kind of understanding of business and up-skilling that could lead to improved ability of writing business plans.

That is the possible difference.

You are too daft to grasp that little wider thinking?

In what context did I sue "could" there? Is it not a further explanation of a probability?

person! grin

You are on the slab in the abattoir. This is a slaughter session! grin grin grin grin grin

So you now know "good" does not equate to "optimal"?

So you think you have now passed the analogy test by changing "good" to "best", person? grin grin grin grin grin

Oya, tell me where I said this scheme is the best for you to worthily use a "best" analogy? grin grin grin grin grin grin

Your brain is being stretched, innit? wink

Your failed education never stretched your brain this much and never prepared you for this kind of stretch. I am giving you the education you never had. grin grin grin

sCun: At least my school taught me the difference between ''right'' and ''write'', when to use ''a'' and when to use ''an''. My school also taught me when to use the present and past forms of a verb. Did your school teach you these basic things? Scumbag

And your school taught you that to achieve in life is by moronic tribal and nationalistic diatribes?

person, never compare the quality of your education to mine. grin

It is because of this educational privilege that I can call you out and challenge your intellect, and your poor education makes you respond by running like a p*ussy. cool

The education that gives me the license to intellectually bully you. grin

We would still come back to what your school taught you! cheesy
Re: SURE-P To Pay Unemployed Graduates N25,000 Monthly - FG by Sagamite(m): 3:32pm On Nov 22, 2013
Scun, I know it is quite frustrating having someone bully you by using something you don't have: intellect.

The person is goading you and no matter how much you try, you know you will lose and you can never outperform the person.

It is as frustrating as a good looking guy telling you he is finer and smoother than you to the point he can snatch any girlfriend you have if he feels like it. And you wish that was not the case and want to prove him wrong, but every time you bring a girl to where he is, the guy snatches her and within a week don chuk her.

That is painful na? grin

Trust me, I have some empathy for such painful and frustrating situations. wink

I just enjoy being the torturer. cheesy
Re: SURE-P To Pay Unemployed Graduates N25,000 Monthly - FG by sCun: 3:39pm On Nov 22, 2013
Sagamite:

You are a person!

It is me, SAGAMITE, you think you can twist words on by omission? grin grin grin grin grin grin

Here is my post:

In what context did I sue "could" there? Is it not a further explanation of a probability?

person! grin

You are on the slab in the abattoir. This is a slaughter session! grin grin grin grin grin

So you now know "good" does not equate to "optimal"?

So you think you have now passed the analogy test by changing "good" to "best", person? grin grin grin grin grin

Oya, tell me where I said this scheme is the best for you to worthily use a "best" analogy? grin grin grin grin grin grin

Your brain is being stretched, innit? wink

Your failed education never stretched your brain this much and never prepared you for this kind of stretch. I am giving you the education you never had. grin grin grin

And your school taught you that to achieve in life is by moronic tribal and nationalistic diatribes?

person, never compare the quality of your education to mine. grin

It is because of this educational privilege that I can call you out and challenge your intellect and your poor education makes you respond by running like a p*ussy. cool

The education that gives me the license to intellectually bully you. grin

We would still come back to what your school taught you! cheesy
Your are a scumbag!
Are you consoling yourself with all this hype or what? You are only intellectually bullying me in your filthy dreams scumbag.
You were suggesting this scheme will be an optimal example, I am still waiting for you to tell me why. While you are at it, go ahead to tell me what an optimal example is in the context of this argument. Also tell me why this scheme is different from the internships the graduates must have gone through, you keep avoiding that question.
Scumbag tell me the imaginary modalities they can ''mistakingly'' put in place that ''might'' lead to self-employment for the graduates, when they have clearly stated that the scheme is designed to improve their chances of securing jobs.
Scumbag if someone refuses to indluge you when you try to start your long and repetitive arguments that could last a whole day, it doesn't mean the person is scared. There is something called being busy.
I have your time today Scumbag.
Re: SURE-P To Pay Unemployed Graduates N25,000 Monthly - FG by sCun: 3:43pm On Nov 22, 2013
Sagamite: [s]Scun, I know it is quite frustrating having someone bully you by using something you don't have: intellect.

The person is goading you and no matter how much you try, you know you will lose and you can never outperform the person.

It is as frustrating as a good looking guy telling you he is finer and smoother than you to the point he can snatch any girlfriend you have if he feels like it. And you wish that was not the case and want to prove him wrong, but every time you bring a girl to where he is, the guy snatches her and within a week don chuk her.

That is painful na? grin

Trust me, I have some empathy for such painful and frustrating situations. wink

I just enjoy being the torturer. cheesy[/s]
This is what I call delusion of grandeur. Have you ran out of arguments? Is it now time to console yourself?
Re: SURE-P To Pay Unemployed Graduates N25,000 Monthly - FG by Sagamite(m): 3:47pm On Nov 22, 2013
sCun: Your are a scumbag!
Are you consoling yourself with all this hype or what? You are only intellectually bullying me in your filthy dreams scumbag.
You were suggesting this scheme will be an optimal example, I am still waiting for you to tell me why. While you are at it, go ahead to tell me what an optimal example is in the context of this argument. Also tell me why this scheme is different from the internships the graduates must have gone through, you keep avoiding that question.
Scumbag tell me the imaginary modalities they can ''mistakingly'' put in place that ''might'' lead to self-employment for the graduates, when they have clearly stated that the scheme is designed to improve their chances of securing jobs.
Scumbag if someone refuses to indluge you when you try to start your long and repetitive arguments that could last a whole day, it doesn't mean the person is scared. There is something called being busy.
I have your time today Scumbag.

You are a person!

Product of a failed education system, did they teach you in your failed schools that if you know you are intellectually weak, just stick to conjectures and sophisms? grin grin grin grin grin

Show me where I said it was optimal.

That is what you are still struggling to prove and, in your moronic attempts, giving me the opportunity to highlight you are a person. grin

It shouldn't be that hard. All my posts are on this thread and you quoted them, so show me where I said it was optimal. grin

When you show I said that, then I will have a reason to explain why I said it. grin
Re: SURE-P To Pay Unemployed Graduates N25,000 Monthly - FG by sCun: 4:04pm On Nov 22, 2013
Sagamite:

You are a person!

Product of a failed education system, did they teach you in your failed schools that if you know you are intellectually weak, just stick to conjectures and sophisms? grin grin grin grin grin

Show me where I said it was optimal.

That is what you are still struggling to prove and in your moronic attempts giving me the opportunity to highlight you are a person. grin

It shouldn't be that hard. All my posts are on this thread and you quoted them, so show me where I said it was optimal. grin

When you show I said that, then I will have a reason to explain why I said it. grin

You are a scumbag!
I have showed you where you said the scheme is optimal several times on this thread. if you think getting me to repeat myself while you continuously avoid my own questions will work you are on a very long thing.
Scumbag answer my questions.
What are the imaginary modalities they can ''mistakingly'' put in place that ''might'' lead to self-employment for the graduates, when they have clearly stated that the scheme is designed to improve their chances of securing jobs?
How is this scheme different from the
internships the graduates must have gone
through?
How is it different from NYSC?
Why will their family members and friends wait until after this scheme before giving them funds to start a business if the funds were truly available as you suggested?
Why haven't they presented any convincing
business proposals to banks or family members ever since they graduated as you suggested?
Answer my questions scumbag!
Re: SURE-P To Pay Unemployed Graduates N25,000 Monthly - FG by Sagamite(m): 4:09pm On Nov 22, 2013
sCun:
You are a scumbag!
I have showed you where you said the scheme is optimal several times on this thread. if you think getting me to repeat myself while you continuously avoid my own questions will work you are on a very long thing.
Scumbag answer my questions.
What are the imaginary modalities they can ''mistakingly'' put in place that ''might'' lead to self-employment for the graduates, when they have clearly stated that the scheme is designed to improve their chances of securing jobs?
How is this scheme different from the
internships the graduates must have gone
through?
How is it different from NYSC?
Why will their family members and friends wait until after this scheme before giving them funds to start a business if the funds were truly available as you suggested?
Why haven't they presented any convincing
business proposals to banks or family members ever since they graduated as you suggested?
Answer my questions scumbag!

You are a person!

Where did you show it? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Several times? grin grin grin grin grin grin

Can you see now how being produced by a failed education system can destroy the brain cells? grin grin grin grin

Show me where you should it because I am itching to defend my statements. grin
Re: SURE-P To Pay Unemployed Graduates N25,000 Monthly - FG by Sagamite(m): 4:12pm On Nov 22, 2013
Kai, Sagamu, it is so easy for you to intellectually bully fucktards o.

You can even take their girls anytime you want to. grin grin grin
Re: SURE-P To Pay Unemployed Graduates N25,000 Monthly - FG by sCun: 4:16pm On Nov 22, 2013
Sagamite:

You are a person!

Where did you show it? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Several times? grin grin grin grin grin grin

Can you see now how being produced by a failed education system can destroy the brain cells? grin grin grin grin

Show me where you should it because I am itching to defend my statements. grin
Illiterate Scumbag I have ''showed'' you several times and I wouldn't repeat myself again. Is this the method you use when you want to run away?
Re: SURE-P To Pay Unemployed Graduates N25,000 Monthly - FG by Nobody: 4:22pm On Nov 22, 2013
Hahahahahaha...scumbarg and person. This is cracking me up...please guys make this the longest e battle on nairaland.

Whoever stops is the person or scumbarg,...move on.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Chris Kwekowe Rejects Bill Gates Job Offer / Breaking News:Reps Remove Age Limit On Employment / ICPC Recruitment Test Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 135
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.