Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,731 members, 7,851,518 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:13 PM

How To Make Money From A New Blog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Make Money From A New Blog (460 Views)

How To Make Money From Your New Blog / How To Make Money From Your Blog Or Website Without Advertisments / I Launched A New Blog- Please Take A Look And Tell Me What You Think (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money From A New Blog by bizfirst: 5:14pm On Nov 18, 2013
Making money on a new blog is not easy...but it is surely attainable. What are the options open to a webmaster who wants to monetize a new blog?

1. Sell ad spaces: Though many of the experienced bloggers in the house would snare at this, this is the best (and fastest) way to make money with a new blog. It may not be advertising other online concerns though...it may just be putting a banner of a new school or church on the blog and collecting some money for it. It may please you to note that many folks have no idea what page rank, Alexa etc mean. Once you tell them you've got a blog, the next question is: "how much for ad space?"

2. Use Infolinks: Infolinks is a great way of monetizing a blog that is not yet pulling all the traffic around. You simply implement some code and before you know it, dollars start pouring in. What could be simpler than that?

3. Go with Ad Dynamo: Ad Dynamo is an advertising network that is particularly focused on Africa. As an African therefore, there is no way you cannot benefit from this program. Simply sign up...And the good thing? It's quite possible to get paid directly to your Nigerian bank account. What could be better than that?

Do you want more? Find more ways of monetizing a new blog here: http://notopoverty.com/monetizing-a-new-blog/

(1) (Reply)

How Can Put Adsense For Mobile On Html Site / What Are The Things I Need To Include In2 The Design Of An Entertainment Website / My Readers And My Blogger Friends: This Is How I'd Love To Say MERRY XMAS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.