Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,437 members, 7,819,603 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Tari Sekibo Is Dead (INC President) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tari Sekibo Is Dead (INC President) (21585 Views)

Appeal Court Sacks Senator Sekibo, Other PDP Lawmakers / Why Didn't The Nominee From Enugu Answer The Question By George Sekibo On Biafra / Wike, Ekweremadu Differ With Jonathan, Wife Over John Eno, Sekibo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tari Sekibo Is Dead (INC President) by musiwa112: 6:06am On Nov 19, 2013
Re: Tari Sekibo Is Dead (INC President) by Nobody: 6:53am On Nov 19, 2013
slim fit :
I have nothing good to say.
u gat nothing to say cos u a dead already..da dead stay dumb. So stiffie,RIpieces, n be sure u n ur likes gonna b some gooodtime to da vultures..
Rip to Tari
Re: Tari Sekibo Is Dead (INC President) by ocelot2006(m): 6:59am On Nov 19, 2013
He may have been hypertensive (high blood pressure).
Re: Tari Sekibo Is Dead (INC President) by Btruth: 7:08am On Nov 19, 2013
Words of advice to everyone, not only the Government official.

- Do your blood pressure thing from time to time.
- Get enough rest whenever you can.
- Politicians should take it easy, life is not as hard as they take it.
- People should get closer to God as life is too short & the end time is here.

A word is enough oooo!

cry

1 Like

Re: Tari Sekibo Is Dead (INC President) by Okmartins(m): 7:09am On Nov 19, 2013
Re: Tari Sekibo Is Dead (INC President) by slimfit1(m): 7:22am On Nov 19, 2013
[quote author=Rexxie]
u gat nothing to say cos u a dead already..da dead stay dumb. So stiffie,RIpieces, n be sure u n ur likes gonna b some gooodtime to da vultures..
Rip to Tari [/quotWhat ever you say back too the sender in Jesus name. If you leave a good legacy even the ground would cry for you when you die. Leave a bad one the ground will want to reject you.
These people live life they are never going to die. I lost a cousin yesterday too so it's not only is family that is in bereavement. The question is what has he done for ordinary people for him to rest in peace?

If I do evil to anyone let me not rest in peace when I die simple.
If you have anything good to say please say it ma thank you ma. I'm sure nobody is holding your keyboard.

I don't worry about people like him because his family will still more than enough to eat this afternoon. Did you ask yourself what would those poor men and women's families eat after dying an avoidable death caused by people like him?
These are the people that don't even have enough in the first place when these people are alive not to talk of when they are dead. They are sure not resting in peace because they know that their kids would suffer living in Nigeria. I see and know people like that so I am talking out of experience not videos.

I am writing out of anger and hatred for people like him.
My wife is from bayelsa I don't hate the tribe so you don't know what you are saying.
Re: Tari Sekibo Is Dead (INC President) by IAMBREEZY: 7:23am On Nov 19, 2013
R.i.p sir
Re: Tari Sekibo Is Dead (INC President) by Adenugay(m): 7:30am On Nov 19, 2013
Re: Tari Sekibo Is Dead (INC President) by pamesugar: 7:54am On Nov 19, 2013
Is good he go and rest.
RIP papa
Re: Tari Sekibo Is Dead (INC President) by Nobody: 7:56am On Nov 19, 2013
They would not have been spilling rubbish about 2015 if they knew they wont be around to even 2014... We still dey await your war o

1 Like

Re: Tari Sekibo Is Dead (INC President) by Reference(m): 7:57am On Nov 19, 2013
Anyone above 40 should have regular check-ups to avoid this kind of end. Quality of life is more important than these mundane things we often expend all our energies pursuing.
Re: Tari Sekibo Is Dead (INC President) by Bigvirus: 7:58am On Nov 19, 2013
Mmmmmm mmmmmmm papa dooooo, go nd rest garri is too expensive, d population of d country is too much.

1 Like

Re: Tari Sekibo Is Dead (INC President) by gidjah(m): 8:02am On Nov 19, 2013
youth council president?? loyalist to dickson, ?!dats y d nation wil neva move foward, sycophancy at its peak always at display, even at our various places of worship.ds man is even too old to b doing ds.he should be resting at d country side eating d fruit of his labor not chasing some ill thought gains around

1 Like

Re: Tari Sekibo Is Dead (INC President) by Nobody: 8:05am On Nov 19, 2013
He died in a good place. GOVERNMENT HOUSE

RIP
Re: Tari Sekibo Is Dead (INC President) by slimfit1(m): 8:09am On Nov 19, 2013
Btruth: Words of advice to everyone, not only the Government official.

- Do your blood pressure thing from time to time.
- Get enough rest whenever you can.
- Politicians should take it easy, life is not as hard as they take it.
- People should get closer to God as life is too short & the end time is here.

A word is enough oooo!

cry
thanks pastor bruth.
Re: Tari Sekibo Is Dead (INC President) by Nobody: 8:10am On Nov 19, 2013
slim fit :

What ever you say back too the sender in Jesus name. If you leave a good legacy even the ground would cry for you when you die. Leave a bad one the ground will want to reject you.
These people live life they are never going to die. I lost a cousin yesterday too so it's not only is family that is in bereavement. The question is what has he done for ordinary people for him to rest in peace?

If I do evil to anyone let me not rest in peace when I die simple.
If you have anything good to say please say it ma thank you ma. I'm sure nobody is holding your keyboard.
k,now u back from da land of d dead n talkin,thought u were dumb.... Know what,i didnt throw those stones at u,u bloody did urself! Someone slumped n died,an old man at that n even if u got nothing to say or u got,quoting u now,"nothing good" to say,then what impression are u creating? What impression are u creating of da old man n da INC b4 da ppl,b4 da ppl who dont even know him? Am sure those farting fellow tribal scarfaces that appended their damn claws on that senseless post of urs do not even know a thing about late Tari other than d fact that hess s.south,da now so called drunks-tag notorios region along with da s.east,who cares?.... Now listin to urself saying u lost a cousin yesterday(i dont know u,but am sorry to hear that),n u posting u got nothing GOOD to say about Tari,common man! whatcha gonna say n how u gonna feel if someone flaps like that over ur late cousin? Theres no need making a vow on here what happens to u when u boot da bucket(better stop such talks,cos u cant say),just watch it, what u say about others,about d dead..
Once again RIP to Tari n RIP to ur cousin.
Re: Tari Sekibo Is Dead (INC President) by slimfit1(m): 8:31am On Nov 19, 2013
Rexxie:
k,now u back from da land of d dead n talkin,thought u were dumb.... Know what,i didnt throw those stones at u,u bloody did urself! Someone slumped n died,an old man at that n even if u got nothing to say or u got,quoting u now,"nothing good" to say,then what impression are u creating? What impression are u creating of da old man n da INC b4 da ppl,b4 da ppl who dont even know him? Am sure those farting fellow tribal scarfaces that appended their damn claws on that senseless post of urs do not even know a thing about late Tari other than d fact that hess s.south,da now so called drunks-tag notorios region along with da s.east,who cares?.... Now listin to urself saying u lost a cousin yesterday(i dont know u,but am sorry to hear that),n u posting u got nothing GOOD to say about Tari,common man! whatcha gonna say n how u gonna feel if someone flaps like that over ur late cousin? Theres no need making a vow on here what happens to u when u boot da bucket(better stop such talks,cos u cant say),just watch it, what u say about others,about d dead..
Once again RIP to Tari n RIP to ur cousin.

Thank you ma. if my late cousin was evil then so be it call her whatever you feel like calling her. To me she didn't lay a good foundation that is why people would type such a thing , but she isn't that type of person. She would not stand by and let people to be cheated for any reason.
Re: Tari Sekibo Is Dead (INC President) by immortaliceberg(m): 8:41am On Nov 19, 2013
how comes the good die?
Re: Tari Sekibo Is Dead (INC President) by osasdiddy: 9:00am On Nov 19, 2013
Death is inevitable...something must kill a man
Re: Tari Sekibo Is Dead (INC President) by osasdiddy: 9:01am On Nov 19, 2013
Death is inevitable...@ least, something must kill a man. may his soul RIP
Re: Tari Sekibo Is Dead (INC President) by Nobody: 9:12am On Nov 19, 2013
slim fit :

Thank you ma. if my late cousin was evil then so be it call her whatever you feel like calling her. To me she didn't lay a good foundation that is why people would type such a thing , but she isn't that type of person. She would not stand by and let people to be cheated for any reason.
well,da mood aint good,so i guess we shud just step on it n ride on...
Re: Tari Sekibo Is Dead (INC President) by kstyle2(m): 9:13am On Nov 19, 2013
Finally
Re: Tari Sekibo Is Dead (INC President) by justphillips(m): 9:14am On Nov 19, 2013
Hmm, too much oyel money is bad. R.I.P

in other news; if you know you are feeling this ASUU STRIKE spiritually, don't like this post, just quote my post with 'NEXT YEAR'
Re: Tari Sekibo Is Dead (INC President) by gospelamaechi: 10:29am On Nov 19, 2013
It may be very far from african magic cos we have this very dangerous habit of not carrying out checks on our state of health. He may have know about his condition but decided to go against the advise of his doctor(s) or so. Given d fact that he is also advanced, heart failure at dat age in 9ja is something u cant rule out completely.
Re: Tari Sekibo Is Dead (INC President) by everlicious: 10:58am On Nov 19, 2013
Hmmm
Re: Tari Sekibo Is Dead (INC President) by lazyboy94(m): 11:11am On Nov 19, 2013
kokoA: I smell African magic.. RIP
brother I share ur views
Re: Tari Sekibo Is Dead (INC President) by robi55(m): 11:32am On Nov 19, 2013
slim fit :
I have nothing good to say.
don't even say anytin
Re: Tari Sekibo Is Dead (INC President) by EBK25: 12:32pm On Nov 19, 2013
R. I. P to de dead
Re: Tari Sekibo Is Dead (INC President) by mikron(m): 1:03pm On Nov 19, 2013
the man don old na. at least he should be in his 80's
Re: Tari Sekibo Is Dead (INC President) by mikron(m): 1:09pm On Nov 19, 2013
the man don old na. at least he should be in his 80's undecided
Re: Tari Sekibo Is Dead (INC President) by slimfit1(m): 1:14pm On Nov 19, 2013
robi55: don't even say anytin

Ok good advice too late.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Biafra Agitation: Prof Wole Soyinka Calls For More Diplomacy / Missing Soldiers Found - Army Spokesman / Reno Omokri's Response To A PMB Fan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.