Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

What Is The Difference Btw Samsung Galaxy And Blackberry? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Is The Difference Btw Samsung Galaxy And Blackberry? (2568 Views)

Between Jellybean And Kit - Kat. The Difference. / How Tecno Stole The Show From Nokia And Blackberry / What Is The Difference Btw Ram And Internal Memory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Difference Btw Samsung Galaxy And Blackberry? by Alleinad(f): 8:13pm On Nov 18, 2013
hi there. I really need your help. whats the difference btw sanding galaxy and blackberry? am thinking bold 5, Z10 n Q10. pls help me. thanks.
Re: What Is The Difference Btw Samsung Galaxy And Blackberry? by ITbomb(m): 8:19pm On Nov 18, 2013
If you don't know the difference then Android phone (Galaxy) might be a bit too advanced for you .
I would advice , go for crapberry (yea you can ping with Z10)
Re: What Is The Difference Btw Samsung Galaxy And Blackberry? by ammyluv2002(f): 8:34pm On Nov 18, 2013
Sanding?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Difference Btw Samsung Galaxy And Blackberry? by physise(m): 8:39pm On Nov 18, 2013
android
Re: What Is The Difference Btw Samsung Galaxy And Blackberry? by krugar07(m): 8:48pm On Nov 18, 2013
ammyluv2002: Sanding?
maybe he meant scamsung

1 Like

Re: What Is The Difference Btw Samsung Galaxy And Blackberry? by alstacs(m): 9:47pm On Nov 18, 2013
guys and babes be nice, she is a lady and she is innocent...... guys and babes be nice, she is a lady and she is innocent......
Re: What Is The Difference Btw Samsung Galaxy And Blackberry? by ammyluv2002(f): 9:57pm On Nov 18, 2013
alstacs: guys and babes be nice, she is a lady and she is innocent...... guys and babes be nice, she is a lady and she is innocent......
Ok, I'm sorry

OP, get a Samsung. Q10 is cool too but I still prefer Android phones
Re: What Is The Difference Btw Samsung Galaxy And Blackberry? by oseiwe(m): 10:25pm On Nov 18, 2013
Alleinad: hi there. I really need your help. whats the difference btw sanding galaxy and blackberry? am thinking bold 5, Z10 n Q10. pls help me. thanks.
D answer is korea and canada.
U hv been helped.
Re: What Is The Difference Btw Samsung Galaxy And Blackberry? by Alleinad(f): 10:44pm On Nov 18, 2013
Haba guys. stop making fun n help me out. sanding wz a typographical error, I meant samsung. I need reasons too, as in comparisons.
Re: What Is The Difference Btw Samsung Galaxy And Blackberry? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Nov 18, 2013
first you need to know that phones are computers, they are palmtops and just like ur desktop or laptop, there is a software and there is the hardware. ur laptop could be HP, Acer, Dell or compaq but you notice that when you put them on, you see "microsft windows" either windows xp, windows 7, or windows 8. the hp is the hardware, thats the laptop but windows is the software that what the hardware "hp" runs on. and i said phone re computer, so the work the same way. samsung is the hardware and android is the software that samsung runs on. balckberry is also an hardware and blackberry is the software blackberry runs on. these softwares re called operating system(OS) we have android os, blackberry os, windows os and ios etc. samsung code name to it andriod phones is "Galaxy" so every samsung galaxy phone runs andriod os. but balckberry phones runs blackberry os, curve and bold runz diffrent versions of the os till blackberry os 7 even bold 5, bold 6, and curve 8 all run blackberry os 7. but blackberry os was behind when it comes to true smartphone so blackberry gave thier os a huge update to make it a true smartphone os that lead to blackberry os 10 which run on divices like blackberry z10, q10, q5 and z30. note blackberry os run ONLY on blackberry divices. but android os run on many divicies like samsung, lg, sony, HTC, tecno, huawei etc. which is better? i cant say diffrent pple has diffrent taste, and i dont know yours.

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Difference Btw Samsung Galaxy And Blackberry? by Nobody: 11:11pm On Nov 18, 2013
Chei ! The differences are too much.

Android phones are sophisticated and more advanced than blackberry phones.
Re: What Is The Difference Btw Samsung Galaxy And Blackberry? by Nobody: 1:11am On Nov 19, 2013
Depends on what you want. Do you want to play games on your phone all the time (android is best) or do you prefer staying online all the time (den BlackBerry is best) I suggest u go for d BlackBerry 10 series (ie z10,q10 etc)they have that android feel of great games and apps. Plus my z10 has no buttons and people find it difficult to operate...lol. I love the phone sooo much. Android without Internet is boring,trust me. Android also consumes a lot of mb unlike z10 that have the same features of android (1k for 3gb on glo and download whatever u want)

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Difference Btw Samsung Galaxy And Blackberry? by Alleinad(f): 7:37am On Nov 19, 2013
wow!
Re: What Is The Difference Btw Samsung Galaxy And Blackberry? by sidvinci(m): 8:45am On Nov 19, 2013
poster you make so much sense if you don't post. pls your village is lacking one fool
Re: What Is The Difference Btw Samsung Galaxy And Blackberry? by Nobody: 9:28am On Nov 19, 2013
android is more spiced , perfected and sophisticated
Re: What Is The Difference Btw Samsung Galaxy And Blackberry? by Alleinad(f): 9:51am On Nov 19, 2013
sidvinci: poster you make so much sense if you post. pls your village os lacking one fool

what the hell do u mean?
Re: What Is The Difference Btw Samsung Galaxy And Blackberry? by Alleinad(f): 9:58am On Nov 19, 2013
ok, so basically, galaxy uses d android os n bb uses the bb os ( sounds like geek gibberish to me, am lost) . then galaxy is good for games, hmmmm.... n d bb is good for staying online cos of its low data consumption compared to d galaxy. also d galaxy is more sophisticated (as per?? ) .
thanks so far. more points plssss....
Re: What Is The Difference Btw Samsung Galaxy And Blackberry? by Nobody: 10:58am On Nov 19, 2013
Alleinad: ok, so basically, galaxy uses d android os n bb uses the bb os ( sounds like geek gibberish to me, am lost) . then galaxy is good for games, hmmmm.... n d bb is good for staying online cos of its low data consumption compared to d galaxy. also d galaxy is more sophisticated (as per?? ) .
thanks so far. more points plssss....

YOU ARE BECOMING A TROLL..on your own thread..

7 Likes

Re: What Is The Difference Btw Samsung Galaxy And Blackberry? by physise(m): 10:59am On Nov 19, 2013
deejay_harry1:

lol i swear

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Difference Btw Samsung Galaxy And Blackberry? by maureen5(m): 11:10am On Nov 19, 2013
deejay_harry1:

grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Difference Btw Samsung Galaxy And Blackberry? by Alleinad(f): 1:33pm On Nov 19, 2013
deejay_harry1:

sorry about that. I dont understand the technology stuff, I just want to understand their diff in laymans terms. like their battery life, pix quality, storage facility, etc.
Re: What Is The Difference Btw Samsung Galaxy And Blackberry? by Idrismusty97(m): 1:58pm On Nov 19, 2013
Alleinad:
sorry about that. I dont understand the technology stuff, I just want to understand their diff in laymans terms. like their battery life, pix quality, storage facility, etc.
Ok before we start bashing your head with tech stuff grin here is a simple question.
What are the things you honestly like more in a phone?
Re: What Is The Difference Btw Samsung Galaxy And Blackberry? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Nov 19, 2013
Alleinad:

if you are all bout browsing the internet, taking pics , and all the girly stuffs ONLY, get a bbq10 or z10... but if you like the afro-mentioned, and still much more adventure, get the samsung galaxy s4, s3, note 2 or note 3.. (this should be the only samsung phones you consider..) TAKE BOLD 5 OFF YOUR LIST...

to be honest the only slight advantage a bb has over an android is the quite cheap data.... but android data isnt that expensive too, if you can afford it...

#GO FOR THE SAMSUNG .. GO FOR ANDROID..... you can still research more on youtube, watch you vids about this phones each.... goodluck...

*and dont be a troll... *

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Difference Btw Samsung Galaxy And Blackberry? by psalmdave(m): 2:30pm On Nov 19, 2013
iphone
Re: What Is The Difference Btw Samsung Galaxy And Blackberry? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Nov 19, 2013
Babe, it all depends on what exactly you're looking for in a phone, but my advice to you would be to avoid BlackBerry OS 10 ( Z10 Q10 ..) in any case, As for Samsung Galaxy devices they're overrated, there are much better android phones you can get, Don't let anyone bulldoze you into buying a Galaxy, unless it's efizy you want then in that case buy your galaxy. I've been using android phones longer than most people here, the novelty has worn off and now I want to buy a BlackBerry to compliment my current android phone. As for camera and the rest each phones are different, Galaxy S phones don't have bad cameras or multimedia offerings but they Dont have the best either.
Oh and before you buy a Galaxy phone check it out properly Samsung has spammed the market with a multitude of Galaxy devices, so be sure you're getting exactly what you're paying for, for example: You may want a Galaxy S4 but get a S4 mini or S4 Active, also it'll do you good to know both the memory and CPU variants of the phone. Good luck.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Difference Btw Samsung Galaxy And Blackberry? by Idrismusty97(m): 3:02pm On Nov 19, 2013
wallflower: Babe, it all depends on what exactly you're looking for in a phone, but my advice to you would be to avoid BlackBerry OS 10 ( Z10 Q10 ..) in any case, As for Samsung Galaxy devices they're overrated, there are much better android phones you can get, Don't let anyone bulldoze you into buying a Galaxy, unless it's efizy you want then in that case buy your galaxy. I've been using android phones longer than most people here, the novelty has worn off and now I want to buy a BlackBerry to compliment my current android phone. As for camera and the rest each phones are different, Galaxy S phones don't have bad cameras or multimedia offerings but they Dont have the best either.
Oh and before you buy a Galaxy phone check it out properly Samsung has spammed the market with a multitude of Galaxy devices, so be sure you're getting exactly what you're paying for, for example: You may want a Galaxy S4 but get a S4 mini or S4 Active, also it'll do you good to know both the memory and CPU variants of the phone. Good luck.
In short.let the op choose the two of them grin.I used my bro BB curve 3 to download games for my Android phone. smiley
Re: What Is The Difference Btw Samsung Galaxy And Blackberry? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Nov 19, 2013
Op, I have an s4, a tab and a z10(am not bragging oo) guess the one I carry around and make use of all the time?..the z10. I download stuff with d z10 and send it to the s4 and tab. That's what android users go through. The camera is also sharp and u can edit pix with d "beautify,70's,60's" effect on ur pix.
Re: What Is The Difference Btw Samsung Galaxy And Blackberry? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Nov 19, 2013
Idrismusty97: In short.let the op choose the two of them grin.I used my bro BB curve 3 to download games for my Android phone. smiley

Exactly, And android is not somewhere you want to go to if you're either coming from blackberry or you have little knowledge of mobile technology.
Re: What Is The Difference Btw Samsung Galaxy And Blackberry? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Nov 19, 2013
liberty300: Op, I have an s4, a tab and a z10(am not bragging oo) guess the one I carry around and make use of all the time?..the z10. I download stuff with d z10 and send it to the s4 and tab. That's what android users go through. The camera is also sharp and u can edit pix with d "beautify,70's,60's" effect on ur pix.

you dont own nada..

7 Likes

Re: What Is The Difference Btw Samsung Galaxy And Blackberry? by Youngpo413: 3:53pm On Nov 19, 2013
liberty300: Depends on what you want. Do you want to play games on your phone all the time (android is best) or do you prefer staying online all the time (den BlackBerry is best) I suggest u go for d BlackBerry 10 series (ie z10,q10 etc)they have that android feel of great games and apps. Plus my z10 has no buttons and people find it difficult to operate...lol. I love the phone sooo much. Android without Internet is boring,trust me. Android also consumes a lot of mb unlike z10 that have the same features of android (1k for 3gb on glo and download whatever u want)

only glo?
Re: What Is The Difference Btw Samsung Galaxy And Blackberry? by Alleinad(f): 7:37pm On Nov 19, 2013
Idrismusty97: Ok before we start bashing your head with tech stuff grin here is a simple question.
What are the things you honestly like more in a phone?
I like pictures (and being able to edit them) , and unlimited online connections because of emails, fax, chatting, downloads , etc. my kid bro likes playing games though.
Re: What Is The Difference Btw Samsung Galaxy And Blackberry? by Hotdiamond(m): 8:09pm On Nov 19, 2013
Alleinad:
I like pictures (and being able to edit them) , and unlimited online connections because of emails, fax, chatting, downloads , etc. my kid bro likes playing games though.
FAX?

the next question is.

what's your budget for a new android/BB?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which One Of These Was Your First Mobile Phone? / Where Is Omoto(android) Lagos Office Or Repair Center / Phones with 5G Network in Nigeria | Best 5G Phones in 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.