Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,943 members, 7,952,802 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:06 AM

Is Kemi Omololu Olunloyo Nigeria's Worst Liar? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Kemi Omololu Olunloyo Nigeria's Worst Liar? (12266 Views)

Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Cuts Ties With Biafra Group, IPOB / Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo: I Earn $50 Per Tweet / Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Holds Father Hostage, Releases Him After 30 Minutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Kemi Omololu Olunloyo Nigeria's Worst Liar? by T8ksy(m): 11:59pm On Nov 28, 2013
ichidodo: Yeah....In his Cocaine-induced fantasies

Abi ojare!!!

Seeing as Biancar is reluctant to head for the courtroom as previously threatened, to bust FFK's alleged cocaine-induced fantasy.

Until she does............................................................FFK HIT IT, FIRST!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Is Kemi Omololu Olunloyo Nigeria's Worst Liar? by Fernandez01: 12:01am On Nov 29, 2013
T8ksy:

Abi ojare!!!

Seeing as Biancar is reluctant to head for the courtroom as previously threatened, to bust FFK's alleged cocaine-induced fantasy.

Until she does............................................................FFK HIT IT, FIRST!!! grin

Deluded fellow
Re: Is Kemi Omololu Olunloyo Nigeria's Worst Liar? by T8ksy(m): 12:08am On Nov 29, 2013
Fernandez01:

Deluded fellow

You should know seeing as you are neck-deep in delusion but then it's generational, in your case.

Until biancar goes to court..................................................FFK HIT IT, FIRST!!! grin
Re: Is Kemi Omololu Olunloyo Nigeria's Worst Liar? by Nobody: 12:17am On Nov 29, 2013
Fernandez01:

A fool is closer to wisdom than you
When lovely woman stoops to folly,
And finds too late that men betray,
What charm can soothe her melancholy?
What art can wash her guilt away?
The only art her guilt to cover,
To hide her shame from every eye,
To give repentance to her lover
And wring his bosom is - to die.
- Oliver Goldsmith
Re: Is Kemi Omololu Olunloyo Nigeria's Worst Liar? by Fernandez01: 12:20am On Nov 29, 2013
T8ksy:

You should know seeing as you are neck-deep in delusion but then it's generational, in your case.

Until biancar goes to court..................................................FFK HIT IT, FIRST!!! grin

Lol you are from a lineage of misfits (a) your grandfather died a thief (b) your father is a failure (c) you are a thief , a failure and an old hog who will die a fool

1 Like

Re: Is Kemi Omololu Olunloyo Nigeria's Worst Liar? by Fernandez01: 12:23am On Nov 29, 2013
ScipioAfricanus:
When lovely woman stoops to folly,
And finds too late that men betray,
What charm can soothe her melancholy?
What art can wash her guilt away?
The only art her guilt to cover,
To hide her shame from every eye,
To give repentance to her lover
And wring his bosom is - to die.
- Oliver Goldsmith

It still doesn't mean you are endowed with wisdom
Re: Is Kemi Omololu Olunloyo Nigeria's Worst Liar? by T8ksy(m): 12:36am On Nov 29, 2013
Fernandez01:

Lol you are from a lineage of misfits (a) your grandfather died a thief (b) your father is a failure (c) you are a thief , a failure and an old hog who will die a fool

Whatever takes your fancy but until biancar "animashaun" ojukwu goes to court.....................FFK HIT IT, FIRST!!!
Re: Is Kemi Omololu Olunloyo Nigeria's Worst Liar? by remarkD(m): 1:06am On Nov 29, 2013
lol how come you're so excited that FFK was having wet dreams over Bianca? is that like a huge achievement for men in your neck of the woods? What if I told you that I hit it before FFK did?

You're just a funny little thing....

and btw you said you are like vultures that wait for a carcass before you feed and thus waiting for Igbos to leave their property in Lagos, how is the wait coming along? been eyeing more property?

T8ksy:

Whatever takes your fancy but until biancar "animashaun" ojukwu goes to court.....................FFK HIT IT, FIRST!!!
Re: Is Kemi Omololu Olunloyo Nigeria's Worst Liar? by Nobody: 2:00am On Nov 29, 2013
Fernandez01:

It still doesn't mean you are endowed with wisdom
"I had rather have a fool to make me merry than experience to make me sad" - William Shakespeare
Re: Is Kemi Omololu Olunloyo Nigeria's Worst Liar? by texaco1: 6:25am On Nov 29, 2013
T8ksy:

ok good ,you hit her first,so what?what is so special about hitting somebody first?I know your wife wasn't a virgin when you married her ,someone must have been hitting her hard before she decided to settle for your little small prick. Ok we all agree you hit her first,so is that an olympic medal for you or is that a national merit award? Because you keep repeating hitting her first as if that was or is your life ambition and achievement

1 Like

Re: Is Kemi Omololu Olunloyo Nigeria's Worst Liar? by Nobody: 6:59am On Nov 29, 2013
texaco1: ok good ,you hit her first,so what?what is so special about hitting somebody first?I know your wife wasn't a virgin when you married her ,someone must have been hitting her hard before she decided to settle for your little small prick. Ok we all agree you hit her first,so is that an olympic medal for you or is that a national merit award? Because you keep repeating hitting her first as if that was or is your life ambition and achievement
The girl never forgets who ... first!!
Re: Is Kemi Omololu Olunloyo Nigeria's Worst Liar? by Vikingman: 7:25am On Nov 29, 2013
Femi, Scipio,
How can a grown man be on a public forum claiming to 'hit it first'?
Is this not open disgrace?
Go home. Do your home work and create another lie that can be matched by dates and times.
in 1985, Femi was in Law School, Lagos.
From 1982, Kemi (the only so-called witness) was in the USA.
Check Femi's own webpage: femifanikayode.org.
HIS OWN WEBPAGE CONFIRMS THAT HE WAS IN CAMBRIDGE FOR ONLY 1 YEAR - 1984.
HIS OWN WEBPAGE CONFIRMS THAT HE WAS AT LAW SCHOOL IN 1985.
If Bianca wasn't in Cambridge in 1984, Fani can't claim that year for his fantasy affair.
It is so basic that Fani should hang his head in shame for not thinking out his lie before speaking.
A 7 year old surely has more wisdom than this!
Please, my man, STOP.
GET MEDICAL ATTENTION.

2 Likes

Re: Is Kemi Omololu Olunloyo Nigeria's Worst Liar? by Nobody: 8:25am On Nov 29, 2013
Mymanviking@
At first I thought you were objective. But when you said "...hang his head in shame", I know where you belong.
You were not a party to their trysts & frolics, so your summations at best are conjectures. See how suddenly you've become a deja vu amanuenses with a delusional travelogue. You cant change history. Am going a-borrowing now, ... ... First.
Re: Is Kemi Omololu Olunloyo Nigeria's Worst Liar? by Fernandez01: 9:37am On Nov 29, 2013
All the ofe mmanus here wey carry bianca matter for head like groundnut sellers , abeg how market
Re: Is Kemi Omololu Olunloyo Nigeria's Worst Liar? by russellino: 10:06am On Nov 29, 2013
So T8ksy is FFK. Its really unhealthy to be umemployed o! The man has so many monikers on NL and other sites its got to be some kind of schizophrenia. On this thread alone Scipio Africa-anus and T8ksy. Other times he morphs into Paparatzi, Kairoseki or Italiano etc

Who knows if he is even Alj Harem sef
Re: Is Kemi Omololu Olunloyo Nigeria's Worst Liar? by T8ksy(m): 11:38am On Nov 29, 2013
remark D: lol how come you're so excited that FFK was having wet dreams over Bianca? is that like a huge achievement for men in your neck of the woods? What if I told you that I hit it before FFK did?

You're just a funny little thing....

and btw you said you are like vultures that wait for a carcass before you feed and thus waiting for Igbos to leave their property in Lagos, how is the wait coming along? been eyeing more property?

wet dreams ke? I dare Biancar to go to court and prove that ffk was having wet dreams about her. Until she does, we can only assume FFK was right.

You can say anything that takes your fancy but the bottomline is, can you prove it in a court of law?

Ol' boy, no one is eyeing your property as you are welcome to carry it on your obdurate Igbo back to alaibo.
Re: Is Kemi Omololu Olunloyo Nigeria's Worst Liar? by Nobody: 11:50am On Nov 29, 2013
russellino: So T8ksy is FFK. Its really unhealthy to be umemployed o! The man has so many monikers on NL and other sites its got to be some kind of schizophrenia. On this thread alone Scipio Africa-anus and T8ksy. Other times he morphs into Paparatzi, Kairoseki or Italiano etc

Who knows if he is even Alj Harem sef
No point! Wild punches! All wrong!
Re: Is Kemi Omololu Olunloyo Nigeria's Worst Liar? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Nov 29, 2013
Fernandez01: All the ofe mmanus here wey carry bianca matter for head like groundnut sellers , abeg how market
How market? And you're still arguing that he didn't buy!
Re: Is Kemi Omololu Olunloyo Nigeria's Worst Liar? by Fernandez01: 3:26pm On Nov 29, 2013
ScipioAfricanus:
How market? And you're still arguing that he didn't buy!

You're a dunce . It's like you don't have a brain capable of understanding
Re: Is Kemi Omololu Olunloyo Nigeria's Worst Liar? by Vikingman: 7:53pm On Nov 29, 2013
ScipioAfricanus: Mymanviking@
At first I thought you were objective. But when you said "...hang his head in shame", I know where you belong.
You were not a party to their trysts & frolics, so your summations at best are conjectures. See how suddenly you've become a deja vu amanuenses with a delusional travelogue. You cant change history. Am going a-borrowing now, ... ... First.
Scipio, if YOU were a witness then you must be FEMI still stalking Bianca online. So, again I say, FEMI HANG YOUR HEAD IN SHAME FOR NOT THINKING YOUR LIES THROUGH BEFORE SPEAKING. YOUR DATES DO NOT MATCH.
YOU ARE A LIAR.

1 Like

Re: Is Kemi Omololu Olunloyo Nigeria's Worst Liar? by Vikingman: 7:56pm On Nov 29, 2013
FEMI WHY DID YOU PRESSURE NAIRALAND TO PULL HE POST ON YOUR STALKING BIANCA?
WAS THE EXPOSURE OF YOUR DEVIANT BEHAVIOUR FINALLY EMBARRASSING YOU?
DISGRACE.

1 Like

Re: Is Kemi Omololu Olunloyo Nigeria's Worst Liar? by Nobody: 10:51pm On Nov 29, 2013
Fernandez01:

You're a dunce . It's like you don't have a brain capable of understanding
I'll understand when you agree that FFK ... ... FIRST.
Re: Is Kemi Omololu Olunloyo Nigeria's Worst Liar? by Nobody: 11:57pm On Nov 29, 2013
Vikingman:
Scipio, if YOU were a witness then you must be FEMI still stalking Bianca online. So, again I say, FEMI HANG YOUR HEAD IN SHAME FOR NOT THINKING YOUR LIES THROUGH BEFORE SPEAKING. YOUR DATES DO NOT MATCH.
YOU ARE A LIAR.
The real witness (Kemi) told you all you need to know & you're still arguing. As for stalking, F doesn't have to do that; he only needs to put a call & it will come running. You don't need to stalk anything in a territory you're so familiar with.
Re: Is Kemi Omololu Olunloyo Nigeria's Worst Liar? by Kodak2000: 8:35am On Nov 30, 2013
Vikingman: FEMI WHY DID YOU PRESSURE NAIRALAND TO PULL HE POST ON YOUR STALKING BIANCA?
WAS THE EXPOSURE OF YOUR DEVIANT BEHAVIOUR FINALLY EMBARRASSING YOU?
DISGRACE.

Scipio u are a joke. Fani in bad disguise. U no fit read? Kemi in USA, Fani in Lagos, bianca in UK.
NOW IS CONFIRM THAT FANI IS T8ksy and nairaland come pull the write up u return as Scipio? MUMU of law.
I dey laugh at Fani.

1 Like

Re: Is Kemi Omololu Olunloyo Nigeria's Worst Liar? by Kodak2000: 8:45am On Nov 30, 2013
Vikingman: Femi, Scipio,
How can a grown man be on a public forum claiming to 'hit it first'?
Is this not open disgrace?
Go home. Do your home work and create another lie that can be matched by dates and times.
in 1985, Femi was in Law School, Lagos.
From 1982, Kemi (the only so-called witness) was in the USA.
Check Femi's own webpage: femifanikayode.org.
HIS OWN WEBPAGE CONFIRMS THAT HE WAS IN CAMBRIDGE FOR ONLY 1 YEAR - 1984.
HIS OWN WEBPAGE CONFIRMS THAT HE WAS AT LAW SCHOOL IN 1985.
If Bianca wasn't in Cambridge in 1984, Fani can't claim that year for his fantasy affair.
It is so basic that Fani should hang his head in shame for not thinking out his lie before speaking.
A 7 year old surely has more wisdom than this!
Please, my man, STOP.
GET MEDICAL ATTENTION.

FANI DEM SAY WOMEN NEVER FORGET BUT IF BIANCA DON'T REMEMBER YOU AND YOU DEY HERE SCREAMING U BE FIRST THEN GUESS WHAT? FANI IS WOMAN!!!
MAYBE IS THE 1 inch thing between ur leg that is cause you to dream teenage wet dream of bianca and at 53 years old you are still not move on from ur drug fantasy. WOMAN KAYODE.
Fani who father ur 'daughters' because as u come do them 1st maybe another man do ur wives and the only place u hit it 1st was ur 3 daughters,
Mental drug addict[/b
Re: Is Kemi Omololu Olunloyo Nigeria's Worst Liar? by Nobody: 9:54am On Nov 30, 2013
Kodak2000:

Scipio u are a joke. Fani in bad disguise. U no fit read? Kemi in USA, Fani in Lagos, bianca in UK.
NOW IS CONFIRM THAT FANI IS T8ksy and nairaland come pull the write up u return as Scipio? MUMU of law.
I dey laugh at Fani.
You also were not a party to their trysts and frolicks. Yours is also a secondhand news. I would rather believe Kemi.; she is closer to the scene of the crime.
Re: Is Kemi Omololu Olunloyo Nigeria's Worst Liar? by Kodak2000: 6:33pm On Nov 30, 2013
ScipioAfricanus: You also were not a party to their trysts and frolicks. Yours is also a secondhand news. I would rather believe Kemi.; she is closer to the scene of the crime.

Scipio u don confirm you be senior mumu. If you say kemi who dey for USA since 1982 come witness something that Fani was dreaming in Lagos IN 1985 while Bianca dey do her study in UK then you have even more problem than Fani indian hemp powder but .....Until you can prove otherwise, I BELIEVE SHAMGA WHO WITNESS THAT ... FANI HIT IT FIRST WITH HIS DAUGHTERS!
Re: Is Kemi Omololu Olunloyo Nigeria's Worst Liar? by Nobody: 11:54pm On Nov 30, 2013
Kodak2000:

If you say kemi who dey for USA since 1982 come witness something that Fani was dreaming in Lagos IN 1985 while Bianca dey do her study in UK then you have even more problem than Fani
This is the Wall Street lawyer trying to resuscitate the case Madam developed cold feet about. Bro, things of the heart are about chemistry not logic. There's a thread about Abati & FFK, & all the ladies are rooting for & loving F. Go there to get your proof.
Re: Is Kemi Omololu Olunloyo Nigeria's Worst Liar? by Kodak2000: 5:47am On Dec 01, 2013
Kodak2000:

Scipio u don confirm you be senior mumu. If you say kemi who dey for USA since 1982 come witness something that Fani was dreaming in Lagos IN 1985 while Bianca dey do her study in UK then you have even more problem than Fani indian hemp powder but .....Until you can prove otherwise, I BELIEVE SHAMGA WHO WITNESS THAT ... FANI HIT IT FIRST WITH HIS DAUGHTERS!

I believe Shama Maliga who was 1st hand witness that.....FEMI FANNY KAYODE HIT IT FIRST WITH HIS DAUGHTERS. and if not true...... Fanny shuld take him to court!
grin

1 Like

Re: Is Kemi Omololu Olunloyo Nigeria's Worst Liar? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Dec 01, 2013
Kodak2000:

I believe Shama Maliga who was 1st hand witness that.....FEMI FANNY KAYODE HIT IT FIRST WITH HIS DAUGHTERS. and if not true...... Fanny shuld take him to court!
grin
F isn't lacking in variety to have comtemplated your blasphemy. S/he Shama (Chioma) is only going to town with her Tales by the Moonlight b/c F didn't do her 'some favour'. I would rather believe Kemi who was at the scene of the crime to this impostor out to spite the conqueror.
Re: Is Kemi Omololu Olunloyo Nigeria's Worst Liar? by Obiagu1(m): 7:44pm On Dec 02, 2013
Really, so Femi Kayode (T8ksy) is this deranged?

God help us all. Look at the who was once a minister of this country... cry

1 Like

Re: Is Kemi Omololu Olunloyo Nigeria's Worst Liar? by texaco1: 6:06am On Dec 03, 2013
Obiagu1: Really, so Femi Kayode (T8ksy) is this deranged?

God help us all. Look at the who was once a minister of this country... cry

what do you expect from him, femi is just like his father. The problem is hereditary. We still have many of them in govt now,that knows nothing and the only they know is women and alcohol plus drugs.nigeria is in deep shit

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Stop Promoting B’haram Attacks Online, FG Warns Youths / Bayelsa Speaker Refuses To Vacate Seat After A'court Sacking / Nobody Will Beg Igbos To Take Presidency In 2023 – Tony Momoh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.