Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Y'all Remember That Cigarette-smoking Toddler? He's A Big Boy Now! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Y'all Remember That Cigarette-smoking Toddler? He's A Big Boy Now! (2276 Views)

Frank Edoho's Son With Wife Sandra Is A Big Boy Now / Meet Actress, Jackie Appiah’s Son We Never Knew – He’s A Big Boy Now. / Charly Boy Now Wants We All To Be Calling Him By His Spirit Name Odudubariba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Y'all Remember That Cigarette-smoking Toddler? He's A Big Boy Now! by daisyjay(f): 10:16pm On Nov 18, 2013
You guys remember that 2year-old Indonesian boy who shocked the world with his 40-a-day cigarette habit?

Aldi Rizalbecame an international media sensation when he was discovered in a poor village in Sumatra, Indonesia, puffing on a cigarette while riding his tricycle.

Aldi was a chain smoker at just 2 years old. And his parents let him.

Good news is that Aldi, who is now five years old, has kicked the bad habit. He wastaken for play therapy sessions in Jakarta for two weeks to take his mind off his chain-smoking habit and learn to be a normal toddler for the first time. It worked. Aldino longer smokes.

He's now addicted to something else...junk food! Typical! See what he looks like now after the cut...

http://www.lindaikeji..com/2013/11/yall-remember-that-cigarette-smoking.html

you can also google it

Re: Y'all Remember That Cigarette-smoking Toddler? He's A Big Boy Now! by Airforce1(m): 10:39pm On Nov 18, 2013
Dis boy na real terror..

From ciggar smoking to weight lifting..
Na gun remain make he begin carry tongue
Re: Y'all Remember That Cigarette-smoking Toddler? He's A Big Boy Now! by homesteady(m): 10:56pm On Nov 18, 2013
grin
Re: Y'all Remember That Cigarette-smoking Toddler? He's A Big Boy Now! by AbuMikey(m): 11:02pm On Nov 18, 2013

................and the Young shall grow grin

Re: Y'all Remember That Cigarette-smoking Toddler? He's A Big Boy Now! by Nobody: 11:02pm On Nov 18, 2013
2 years? Abi una do mistake grin
Re: Y'all Remember That Cigarette-smoking Toddler? He's A Big Boy Now! by angelTI(f): 11:14pm On Nov 18, 2013
haha. why did I open nairaland this night naw? see me laughing like someone tickled from dream.

The rehab centre working with this boy has lots to still do o. This is not supposed to be funny @all
Re: Y'all Remember That Cigarette-smoking Toddler? He's A Big Boy Now! by Dannylux: 11:36pm On Nov 18, 2013
The only way to successfully overcome a bad habit is to get addicted to a lesser one..
Re: Y'all Remember That Cigarette-smoking Toddler? He's A Big Boy Now! by jacobsdiamond(f): 1:01am On Nov 19, 2013
And you said the reharb centre worked? shocked don't get
Re: Y'all Remember That Cigarette-smoking Toddler? He's A Big Boy Now! by iamidris: 1:16am On Nov 19, 2013
Na when e go start to smoke igboh? Abi e never graduate from China School Of Cigar?

1 Like

Re: Y'all Remember That Cigarette-smoking Toddler? He's A Big Boy Now! by GeneralJ(m): 3:27am On Nov 19, 2013
chaiii, see bosom ohhh omg, i think they forgot to mention he also have bosom surgery shocked shocked shocked
Re: Y'all Remember That Cigarette-smoking Toddler? He's A Big Boy Now! by DeHero1: 5:31am On Nov 19, 2013
GeneralJ: chaiii, see bosom ohhh omg, i think they forgot to mention he also have bosom surgery shocked shocked shocked

Yes... he HAVE.

As na only wetin ur eyes see b that!
Re: Y'all Remember That Cigarette-smoking Toddler? He's A Big Boy Now! by DeHero1: 5:33am On Nov 19, 2013
Abu Mikey:

................and the Young shall grow grin

. .........and the Old shall die
Re: Y'all Remember That Cigarette-smoking Toddler? He's A Big Boy Now! by asanchez(m): 5:34am On Nov 19, 2013
na wa o
Re: Y'all Remember That Cigarette-smoking Toddler? He's A Big Boy Now! by tellwisdom: 6:03am On Nov 19, 2013
What about him?? sad
Re: Y'all Remember That Cigarette-smoking Toddler? He's A Big Boy Now! by Nobody: 6:16am On Nov 19, 2013
Airforce1: Dis boy na real terror..

From ciggar smoking to weight lifting..
Na gun remain make he begin carry tongue

lwkmd
Re: Y'all Remember That Cigarette-smoking Toddler? He's A Big Boy Now! by Danhumprey: 7:23am On Nov 19, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: Y'all Remember That Cigarette-smoking Toddler? He's A Big Boy Now! by ChiSun27(m): 7:23am On Nov 19, 2013
The first time I saw that pic...I thought it was fake...can't believe he smoked at that age. God have mercy.

Thanks to Jah for the rehab.
Re: Y'all Remember That Cigarette-smoking Toddler? He's A Big Boy Now! by Nobody: 8:02am On Nov 19, 2013
Are my eyes deceiving me or something? Did I just see that boy with bõõbs?
Re: Y'all Remember That Cigarette-smoking Toddler? He's A Big Boy Now! by wasak(m): 8:14am On Nov 19, 2013
Austeenx: Are my eyes deceiving me or something? Did I just see that boy with bõõbs?

bro! forget about those things... Let's search for correct boobs!
Re: Y'all Remember That Cigarette-smoking Toddler? He's A Big Boy Now! by IAMBREEZY: 8:31am On Nov 19, 2013
wow! the boy is now a big boy.
Re: Y'all Remember That Cigarette-smoking Toddler? He's A Big Boy Now! by vivaciousvivi(f): 8:38am On Nov 19, 2013
Dannylux: The only way to successfully overcome a bad habit is to get addicted to a lesser one..

Gbam! tongue

(1) (Reply)

The Bizzare World Of Floyd Mayweather / 10 Romantic Drake Valentines For You / OMG! Gospel Singer Tope Alabi's Secret Love Child Revealed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.