Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,270 members, 7,867,710 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:06 PM

YOruba Will Shock The North – Senator Zwingina - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / YOruba Will Shock The North – Senator Zwingina (408 Views)

FLASH BACK :why Yoruba Prefer Alliance With North – Senator Adefuye / Yoruba Will Not Like This (pic) / 2015: Yoruba Will Shock The North - Senator Zwingina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

YOruba Will Shock The North – Senator Zwingina by blater500(m): 6:24am On Nov 19, 2013
Former deputy leader of the Senate, Senator Jonathan Zwingina was Director General of the hugely successful Hope “93 Campaign of Chief Moshood Abiola. Zwingina who is one of the leading political leaders from Adamawa State in this interview ventilates on recent political developments including the contentions of some northern political leaders against President Goodluck Jonathan. Excerpts:
Let me first and foremost say that it is not entirely correct that my State, Adamawa State is going to the opposition. What is happening is that the Governor and a few of his supporters have indicated interest to go to APC. For those of us who know the politics of the State very well, the Governor had always actually been in the opposition because as of fact, I know that in the 2011 elections, while all of us were running round fighting for the President, he was very actively supporting Gen. Buhari’s presidency, together with his Commissioners and Permanent Secretaries who came down to the Local Government where we were working.

So, we have always known that he was there. But soon after that election, he was the first Governor to come to Abuja to greet the President and we obliged him. If after the election he has seen the light to come back, we are ready to welcome him. So, he will not be a stranger in the APC as he’s just gone back home.

As to whether some of us are with him, I will like you to observe what happened in the last bye election that took place in his own.......http://reportjoint.com/oruba-will-shock-the-north-senator-zwingina/

(1) (Reply)

Deadly Explosions In Lebanon / APC Rejects Supplementary Election In Anambra / APC Apologies To Bafarawa Over Visit To Gov Wamakko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.