Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,113 members, 7,835,756 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Edo Assembly Suspends LG Boss Over Illegal Trip Abroad - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Assembly Suspends LG Boss Over Illegal Trip Abroad (9488 Views)

#benuesouthrerun: APC Suspends LG Caretaker Chairman, And 22 Others / President Buhari's 90 Yr Old Supporter Returns From Medical Trip Abroad ..photos / IBB Returns After Two Months Medical Trip Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Assembly Suspends LG Boss Over Illegal Trip Abroad by paranorman(m): 10:52am On Nov 19, 2013
Pleas dont quote Mr. Olodo again! The guy post's taken almost half the space of the page. Its anoyin! About the thread, non of'em is innocent, he's just a scape goat!
Re: Edo Assembly Suspends LG Boss Over Illegal Trip Abroad by Unblockable: 10:53am On Nov 19, 2013
Sermwell: Hypocricy of the highest order joor! Please allow the LG boss to enjoy his ill gotten wealth!

My question is that, who suspends oshiomole if he does same?...is it uncle jona?
Does he embark on an illegal trip?? Does Jonathan have the power to suspend an elected official??
Re: Edo Assembly Suspends LG Boss Over Illegal Trip Abroad by Unblockable: 10:55am On Nov 19, 2013
Ohibenemma:
NO!
Go and do your research
Re: Edo Assembly Suspends LG Boss Over Illegal Trip Abroad by dederocs(m): 11:07am On Nov 19, 2013
he should be kicked off that sit...corrupt officials are pest-a barbaric bunch,they should be jailed.
Re: Edo Assembly Suspends LG Boss Over Illegal Trip Abroad by Sermwell(m): 11:16am On Nov 19, 2013
Unblockable: Does he embark on an illegal trip?? Does Jonathan have the power to suspend an elected official??
so u trust oshiomole with public funds? Even if he doesn't embark on illegal trip, he does other things to suggest wasteful spending...so don't ever make the mistake of vouching for any nigerian public office holder!... Even if jona has no power to remove corrupt elected public office holder, my question is WHO HAS SUCH POWER??
Re: Edo Assembly Suspends LG Boss Over Illegal Trip Abroad by Unblockable: 11:22am On Nov 19, 2013
Sermwell: so u trust oshiomole with public funds? Even if he doesn't embark on illegal trip, he does other things to suggest wasteful spending...so don't ever make the mistake of vouching for any nigerian public office holder!... Even if jona has no power to remove corrupt elected public office holder, my question is WHO HAS SUCH POWER??
The House Of Assembly members in the governor's stater would be able to remove him/her by impeachment...
Re: Edo Assembly Suspends LG Boss Over Illegal Trip Abroad by Edoboy1(m): 11:33am On Nov 19, 2013
Nicepoker: Italy and edo people. Their ladies go there 4 ashawo. Now their men going there 4 wat?
.....I was actually searching for people like, because I knew some brainless people like you will always see thins from negative perspective. Please can you tell me the "God-like" state you are from? We do have along way to go in this country, if only NIGERIA can speak.

1 Like

Re: Edo Assembly Suspends LG Boss Over Illegal Trip Abroad by Sermwell(m): 11:43am On Nov 19, 2013
Unblockable: The House Of Assembly members in the governor's stater would be able to remove him/her by impeachment...
that is in theory for christ's sake! Please be not decieved! Here in Nigeria, Governors are impeached for politically motivated reasons and not for clear case of corruption! Except you have been living in jupiter and not Nigeria!
Re: Edo Assembly Suspends LG Boss Over Illegal Trip Abroad by Reference(m): 11:48am On Nov 19, 2013
musiwa112: it is the councilors in his local govt who has the power to suspend him.

Hmmm...and they are busy forming a quorum in Milan.
Re: Edo Assembly Suspends LG Boss Over Illegal Trip Abroad by shahid11: 12:56pm On Nov 19, 2013
This article gives the light in which we can observe the reality.I like this kind of blog.Thanks for sharing informative information with us.
Thank you for the tips. Proper care will save money in long term. Someone always help make seriuosly posts i'd condition.
You did a great job by posting these nice pics and descriptions of exotic tourist. This article gives the light in which we can observe the reality.
Re: Edo Assembly Suspends LG Boss Over Illegal Trip Abroad by ShineIt: 8:49pm On Nov 19, 2013
Nicepoker: Italy and edo people. Their ladies go there 4 ashawo. Now their men going there 4 wat?
Maybe to fvck your mother. If my reply is distasteful so is yours.
Re: Edo Assembly Suspends LG Boss Over Illegal Trip Abroad by shamson: 10:18pm On Nov 19, 2013
ceo4eva: Click 'LIKE' if you think APC wants to get an UNDESERVED attention.
Ok oooo PDP goat, Why not ask your so called best governor what he its doing about this...

Akwa Ibom LG chairman arrested
for smuggling $82,000 into the US

1 Like

Re: Edo Assembly Suspends LG Boss Over Illegal Trip Abroad by shamson: 10:18pm On Nov 19, 2013
ceo4eva: Click 'LIKE' if you think APC wants to get an UNDESERVED attention.
Ok oooo PDP goat, Why not ask your so called best governor what he is doing about this...

Akwa Ibom LG chairman arrested
for smuggling $82,000 into the US

1 Like

Re: Edo Assembly Suspends LG Boss Over Illegal Trip Abroad by UyiIredia(m): 11:34pm On Nov 19, 2013
He should be specifically jailed for this, after prosecution.
Re: Edo Assembly Suspends LG Boss Over Illegal Trip Abroad by DerideGull(m): 12:25am On Nov 20, 2013
@OP

Are Nigerians capable and qualified to sit in room where democracy is lectured much less of playing with it? Did the constitution empower a legislative body to suspend an executive arm of the government? What type of madness is afflicted on Nigerians? Sometimes I had wished to possess the power to exterminate entire Nigerians.
Re: Edo Assembly Suspends LG Boss Over Illegal Trip Abroad by idupaul: 12:34am On Nov 20, 2013

Chairman went to visit his aunty, Niece, cousins and sister in the place of work na

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oshiomhole, Umar Mustapha Pay Condolence Visit To Shettima, Borno Governor / President Buhari’s Full Speech At The 30th AU Summit / 12 Opposition Parties Back PDP In Enugu As G-5 Governors Express Confidence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.