Stats: 3,194,196 members, 7,953,713 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:21 AM

Abuja Residents Please Beware - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Abuja Residents Please Beware (1020 Views)

UK Residents, Please Read, Please / Abuja Residents Please Beware! / New Dangerous Practice Fast Spreading - Nigerians PLEASE Beware! (2) (3) (4)

Abuja Residents Please Beware by Nobody: 8:19am On Nov 19, 2013
there is a particular man(dont know him and dont know if there are others) going around especially at evenings when pple close from work. he is always begging for money i dont knw his plans but i think he is a scam. i was standing on the road waiting for a bus/taxi to go home when he came around begging me for transport money i told him what i have can only get me home but he insisted nd was asking me how much i have i later entered a bus nd left i told my friend dis story and she said when you give them the money dey will use ur life has a ritual. you will nver be useful again nd all the money you make will go to them... this is the only one i know nd please share any other type of scams you know cause this can save someone this is ember period and pple want to make money in any way possible please be careful and ladies please always hold you bags tight and dont enter a taxi that is full with only men.................... may God see us through
Re: Abuja Residents Please Beware by Acidosis(m): 8:27am On Nov 19, 2013
Ms_Steph: there is a particular man(dont know him and dont know if there are others) going around especially at evenings when pple close from work. he is always begging for money i dont knw his plans but i think he is a scam. i was standing on the road waiting for a bus/taxi to go home when he came around begging me for transport money i told him what i have can only get me home but he insisted nd was asking me how much i have i later entered a bus nd left i told my friend dis story and she said when you give them the money dey will use ur life has a ritual. you will nver be useful again nd all the money you make will go to them... this is the only one i know nd please share any other type of scams you know cause this can save someone this is ember period and pple want to make money in any way possible please be careful and ladies please always hold you bags tight and dont enter a taxi that is full with only men.................... may God see us through

You never can tell, anyone can use your money for ritual (not necessarily a beggar)

Just guard yourself well...

If you are upright before God, He can destroy a whole nation because of you..
Re: Abuja Residents Please Beware by Tsmooth1(m): 8:44am On Nov 19, 2013
Re: Abuja Residents Please Beware by Nobody: 8:45am On Nov 19, 2013
Acidosis:

You never can tell, anyone can use your money for ritual (not necessarily a beggar)

Just guard yourself well...

If you are upright before God, He can destroy a whole nation because of you..
u also said guard urself well GOD protects us but u cant just leave urself. sum1 needs to be extra careful
Re: Abuja Residents Please Beware by Acidosis(m): 8:47am On Nov 19, 2013
Ms_Steph: u also said guard urself well GOD protects us but u cant just leave urself. sum1 needs to be extra careful

Yes dear smiley True
Re: Abuja Residents Please Beware by xcitedjay(m): 9:26am On Nov 19, 2013
Ms_Steph: there is a particular man(dont know him and dont know if there are others) going around especially at evenings when pple close from work. he is always begging for money i dont knw his plans but i think he is a scam. i was standing on the road waiting for a bus/taxi to go home when he came around begging me for transport money i told him what i have can only get me home but he insisted nd was asking me how much i have i later entered a bus nd left i told my friend dis story and she said when you give them the money dey will use ur life has a ritual. you will nver be useful again nd all the money you make will go to them... this is the only one i know nd please share any other type of scams you know cause this can save someone this is ember period and pple want to make money in any way possible please be careful and ladies please always hold you bags tight and dont enter a taxi that is full with only men.................... may God see us through

He might as well have used your life for ritual already since you decided to engage him in a conversation. Those kind of people are the exact reason why they say we shouldn't talk to strangers.

Anyway, if your heart moves you to give money(or anything else), give and forget about whatever they do with it. Pray and believe in God and he will fight your battles for you.
Re: Abuja Residents Please Beware by Nobody: 9:37am On Nov 19, 2013
xcitedjay:

He might as well have used your life for ritual already since you decided to engage him in a conversation. Those kind of people are the exact reason why they say we shouldn't talk to strangers.

Anyway, if your heart moves you to give money(or anything else), give and forget about whatever they do with it. Pray and believe in God and he will fight your battles for you.
i am not against helping pple but d guy was too pushy and asking me how much i had...... you also have to learn hw to protect urself too
Re: Abuja Residents Please Beware by Emmyk(m): 10:04am On Nov 19, 2013
Ms_Steph: when you give them the money dey will use ur life has a ritual.

Ghen Ghen!! shocked

Ms_Steph:
you will nver be useful again..
Ghen Ghen Ghen!!! shockedshocked

Ms_Steph: ...nd all the money you make will go to them...

Ghen Ghen Ghen Ghen Ghen!!! shockedshockedshocked
Re: Abuja Residents Please Beware by uhuns: 10:47am On Nov 19, 2013
this reminds me of a story a while ago, this couple went to a popular place to give to beggars. frm that day on the wife Would see this cripple they gave money to having it ....... with her at night.
they decided to pay a visit to the beggar, to appease him.the cripple admitted wholly and proposed away forward by the woman staying flat on the ground and he just putting his leg on her.this was done in the full glare of all and behold. the crippled man vanished....... into thin air and the woman died after 4days.given that the story is TRUE cause we've heard stories of this natural ....but.
the moral of what I am trying to say is drop wot you have with the church or at your worship center. I guess they have a Gud way of reaching out to the needy.

by this we can manage the volume of them around us.
Re: Abuja Residents Please Beware by Gerald007(m): 4:28pm On Nov 19, 2013
Steph u very correct ,hv encoutered em at berger roundabout,both women do it too,all i jst do is ignore em...
Re: Abuja Residents Please Beware by Gboliwe: 2:40am On Nov 20, 2013
uhuns: this reminds me of a story a while ago, this couple went to a popular place to give to beggars. frm that day on the wife Would see this cripple they gave money to having it ....... with her at night.
they decided to pay a visit to the beggar, to appease him.the cripple admitted wholly and proposed away forward by the woman staying flat on the ground and he just putting his leg on her.this was done in the full glare of all and behold. the crippled man vanished....... into thin air and the woman died after 4days.given that the story is TRUE cause we've heard stories of this natural ....but.
the moral of what I am trying to say is drop wot you have with the church or at your worship center. I guess they have a Gud way of reaching out to the needy.

shocked shocked na wa!
Re: Abuja Residents Please Beware by Mynd44: 5:54am On Nov 20, 2013
You people have been watching too many Nigeria movies abeg
Re: Abuja Residents Please Beware by Nobody: 11:29am On Nov 20, 2013
Mynd_44: You people have been watching too many Nigeria movies abeg
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Abuja Residents Please Beware by emmabest2000(m): 4:41pm On Nov 21, 2013
uhuns: this reminds me of a story a while ago, this couple went to a popular place to give to beggars. frm that day on the wife Would see this cripple they gave money to having it ....... with her at night.

Are you a pastor Give to the church hmmmm all na wash grin
Re: Abuja Residents Please Beware by hiuser(m): 5:27am On Nov 22, 2013
Re: Abuja Residents Please Beware by Ukutsgp(m): 11:04am On Nov 22, 2013
Noted, i will be very alert now.
Re: Abuja Residents Please Beware by Nobody: 9:00am On Dec 02, 2013
i nw feel this pple are everywhere in abuja cos i see they everyday at area 3

Banned For Asking A Question. / Disclaimer : Nairaland Members Are Solely Responsible. / .