Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,996 members, 7,814,399 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Please I Am Looking For A Website Designer To Give A Contract - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please I Am Looking For A Website Designer To Give A Contract (1265 Views)

Who Is The Most Reliable & Creative Website Designer On Nairaland? / Should I Hire This Website Designer? / Opening For A Contract Or In House Female Web Designer In Ikeja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Am Looking For A Website Designer To Give A Contract by scantee(m): 3:00pm On Jul 18, 2008
How can i get any body with real knowledge of webdesigning.

an organisation gave me a contract to Design Website for them. but i dont know the job.

so i need an expert that i will do the deal with.

if avairable send me mail and give me your phone number.

email scanteebest@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Please I Am Looking For A Website Designer To Give A Contract by goldenbird(m): 10:10pm On Aug 02, 2008
I'm a white man Im lebanese my wife is a cypriots , we are both into web design
we are in abuja , www.goldenbird.eu
080 79999717
080 60666222

Thanks
Re: Please I Am Looking For A Website Designer To Give A Contract by Gamine(f): 10:13pm On Aug 02, 2008
You are a white man, you are lebanese??

dude!!

You are confused!!!
Re: Please I Am Looking For A Website Designer To Give A Contract by TheJoker1(m): 9:12am On Aug 04, 2008
Gamine:

You are a white man, you are lebanese??

dude!!

You are confused!!!

All he's trying to say is he is fair complexioned like d oyibo man since to a whole lot of nigerians oyibo na oyibo and dass why yu see even one dead looking Burmese construction worker being called massa
Re: Please I Am Looking For A Website Designer To Give A Contract by HC: 5:15pm On Aug 04, 2008
Mr. Samuel Olumide, i just checked your website and i must be honest  with you, i am not impressed at all. You call yourself a 'professional web designer' and your own website does not speak well.

I think you should give your website a face-lift. As a designer, am still working on my own website and from alot of artcles i have read online, your own website tells alot about you.

I hope you contract goes through with the poster.

Best
Re: Please I Am Looking For A Website Designer To Give A Contract by Nobody: 4:32pm On Aug 06, 2008
well you can check my website out and previous projects handled.
www.nirominteractivesolutions.com
Re: Please I Am Looking For A Website Designer To Give A Contract by sayhi2ay(m): 4:36pm On Aug 06, 2008
How did you get the contract when you don't even know how to design a web page ? Nigerians !!!
Re: Please I Am Looking For A Website Designer To Give A Contract by jideflows(m): 4:55pm On Aug 07, 2008
pls contact me at info@donmacowebdesign.net

we can talk more on wat u want, i think i have the best database in Nigeria rite now, but its kind of expensive sha.
thanks
Re: Please I Am Looking For A Website Designer To Give A Contract by fasanD1(m): 4:06pm On Aug 10, 2008
well you can check our website out and some of previous projects
www.zankeypro.com/web_site

and you can also contact us at feedback@zankeypro.com or delongpet23@yahoo.com
Re: Please I Am Looking For A Website Designer To Give A Contract by yawatide(f): 6:07pm On Aug 10, 2008
@fasanD1

Geez! angry Could you at least put up an link that ACTUALLY WORKS?
Re: Please I Am Looking For A Website Designer To Give A Contract by benGALLERY(m): 4:39pm On Aug 11, 2008
benGALLERY Develop a functional and rich website or application to suit your need.

visit www.bengallery.net
info@bengallery.net

Thanks.
Re: Please I Am Looking For A Website Designer To Give A Contract by netpeople(m): 12:40pm On Aug 12, 2008
Hi,
my name is emmanuel uduezue, MD/CEO, Internet people nigeria, we are into website designing and hosting.
contact me on this gsm number; 07031359128
Re: Please I Am Looking For A Website Designer To Give A Contract by claycares: 2:29pm On Aug 12, 2008
Hey pals,
You gurus in the house. Please, my problem is not about contract and oyibo or white. All I need is website. Please I need a website for my business, I don't know who can help me with the designing I can only afford hosting and domain name registration. I'm still a student and just starting up. A deferred payment can also be negotiated upon. Contact me at claycares@hotmail.com
kindly assist in any way you can.
Cheers pals
Re: Please I Am Looking For A Website Designer To Give A Contract by Ileya: 9:18am On Aug 13, 2008
Does anyone have experience of building a MULTI-LINGUAL website. We are a small manufacturer of building products and would like a web presence in YORUBA, HAUSA, IGBO and of course ENGLISH. We can provide all the technical contents, include the relevent translations. We have registered a .com domain and would also like to register the associated .com.ng.

Many thanks.
Re: Please I Am Looking For A Website Designer To Give A Contract by efe200: 12:13pm On Aug 21, 2008
Well, i see that some people are trying to showcase skin superiority here and not to help you achieve your goal. I think you can work with www.veprox.org, they are very good both in web graphics and programming. I bet you will be amazed you when you visite their site www.veprox.org ofor portfolio www.veprox.org/portfolio.phh
Re: Please I Am Looking For A Website Designer To Give A Contract by yawatide(f): 2:42pm On Aug 21, 2008
@efe
r u recommending veprox because "they" are good or because u r the "they" wink
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-162278.0.html
Re: Please I Am Looking For A Website Designer To Give A Contract by Zubik(m): 1:17pm On Aug 22, 2008
Hi,

We at iLogic can handle any website design work. Here is one of our latest work thats is due to be lauched soon. The site name is www.nurturedbliss.net. It is a new concept entirely and I believe that you will love what you are about to see by clicking on the said site. we can handle any website design using .NET. Our contact number is within the website home page.

Waiting for your comment on this innovation.

We are also looking for a wedding planers that will showcase their products and services at the site. The site will be launched next month.

Ignatius
Re: Please I Am Looking For A Website Designer To Give A Contract by websmillio(m): 3:20pm On Aug 22, 2008
Try these people, But first say, what kind of web site it is.
They do all the job including promotion.
If you are a commission maker tell them that you too need percentage.
Because no contract no commission.
www.vibesdream.com

(1) (Reply)

Help: Bots Have Taking Over My Forum / We Need Help With Driving Traffic To Our Website / How To Build A Forum Like Naijaloaded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.