Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Questions For Rhodalyn - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Questions For Rhodalyn (24389 Views)

Practice Dragnet Past Questions For Chevron Aptitude Test Invite / Intimate Questions For D Men / Questions For Aloib! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Questions For Rhodalyn by aloib(f): 3:16pm On Jun 14, 2006
well i ave some questions for u, anybody who has could also ask

how old are u
is ur behaviour on NL really ur behaviour off line
are u exposed at all
why do u seem to be rude to everybody considering most peeps here aint ur mate
u behave like a kid, is it part of u or wat
Re: Questions For Rhodalyn by 2cantango(f): 3:37pm On Jun 14, 2006
You couldn't contact her through messenger or send her an email to ask these questions, because why?

She is not rude to everybody, and yes she does have many mates in NL - I think you've gone too far with your generalizations.

Look around you at some of the rubbish that is posted in this place - why focus on Rhodalyn?

What's your beef with her?
Re: Questions For Rhodalyn by BigShishi(m): 3:42pm On Jun 14, 2006
aloib i got ya answers,

she's a teenager
she prolly sum insecure lil girl who talk tuff on screen but she sum mama's girl
i read some of her posts and they're downright disgusting and filthy, anyways it's reasy for people to be tough when they can't see who they are cussing and stuff, she's a little gurl, she needs a feeding bottle

(holla at me rhoda, )
Re: Questions For Rhodalyn by Rhodalyn(f): 3:43pm On Jun 14, 2006
Gurl!! angry that's Crap U've posted up there angry fxxking Change angry I hate to see ma name in ppl's damn bloody post!!!!! angry

dont U think U're da One been Stupid and Childish?? angry
If U fxxking knew how to resolve matters U fxxking wouldnt have posted this shxt!!! angry fxxking Remove my name from Ur fxxking post! angry
Re: Questions For Rhodalyn by 2cantango(f): 3:46pm On Jun 14, 2006
@Crayola:

Have you ever bothered to read some of the things that you post?

When living in a glass house, I don't think you're qualified to throw stones.
Re: Questions For Rhodalyn by BigShishi(m): 3:48pm On Jun 14, 2006
2can, there's a difference between playing and 'bleeping around' and this is between rhoda and i so lets keep it dat way
Re: Questions For Rhodalyn by Rhodalyn(f): 3:50pm On Jun 14, 2006
Shishi

Shut da f^^k up angry angry angry angry

U are dowm right disgusting!!!!!!!! and U talk filthy, your post are absolutely disgusting!! YuCk!!!! angry angry angry angry

so if anyOne should dare Open the Mouth, i don't think it Should be U!!! hoodlum!!! angry angry angry angry

and most pathetic thing is U're fxxking appalling to look!! YucK!!! angry angry angry angry wipe your damn bloody salivary disgusting mouth on da Ground!!! angry angry angry
Re: Questions For Rhodalyn by aloib(f): 3:52pm On Jun 14, 2006
hmmm, everyone is free to his/her own opinion, her behaviour on Nl has been pissing people off, dont thnk theres any offence in wat i did, and u dont ave to start cursing people here, thats really bad

crayola thanks, just as i thought
Re: Questions For Rhodalyn by Rhodalyn(f): 3:55pm On Jun 14, 2006
well then thats just what Im gonna do to U bitch!! Curse U!! angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Questions For Rhodalyn by Rhodalyn(f): 3:56pm On Jun 14, 2006
Plus U've also got Questions to answer!!! Go check it Out!!!!!!! angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Questions For Rhodalyn by BigShishi(m): 4:00pm On Jun 14, 2006
grin grin grin is that all u got

I know a girl rhoda/ she half b*tch/half free loader
keep my name out of your mouf/ 4 i play your bitch ass like strip poker
u need 2 wash your lil smell as puss/maggot infest ass
i played wit u a lot/so u took me for a joke
i put my worst pic up in my profile/now b*tches talkn hostile
but i never seen your pic/because u staright a$$ bitch
u nun but a manliness sucking harlot/bonafide slut/
u lil wretched a$$, vile LovePeddler of a female swine,
holla at me, u going to cry 2day u lil b*tch
Re: Questions For Rhodalyn by 2cantango(f): 4:02pm On Jun 14, 2006
There are many people in NL who p*ss each other off, in a forum this big, it's bound to happen.

If you don't like her, or what she has to say, just avoid her posts and don't reply to them.

Imagine if we all opened a topic for every person that p*ssed us off.

Some times you have to act like an adult and handle situations in a mature way.

Creating a thread like this is bound to create even more drama in NL - or maybe you are bored and don't think that certain other members are giving this place enough drama.

People need to think more before they act. . .

@baby girl:

Ignore it all hun - don't feed them what they want. kiss

Read between the lines baby girl wink
Re: Questions For Rhodalyn by aloib(f): 4:03pm On Jun 14, 2006
shi shi, abeg bone am joooooo no make am let seun ban u abeg
Re: Questions For Rhodalyn by 2cantango(f): 4:04pm On Jun 14, 2006
CRAYOLA:

grin grin grin is that all u got

I know a girl rhoda/ she half b*tch/half free loader
keep my name out of your mouf/ 4 i play your bitch ass like strip poker
u need 2 wash your lil smell as puss/maggot infest ass
i put my worst pic up in my profile/now b*tches talkn hostile
u nun but a manliness sucking harlot/bonafide slut/
u lil wretched a$$, vile LovePeddler of a female swine,
holla at me, u going to cry 2day u lil b*tch

Thank you for showing us all that you are not in any postion to comment on anyone's posts.
Re: Questions For Rhodalyn by aloib(f): 4:06pm On Jun 14, 2006
they are just questions, why should she bite herself, if shes not guilty of anythn, then she shouldnt be bothered by wat people say bout her, for all i care if anyone does the saem, ill answer wid all pleasure
Re: Questions For Rhodalyn by BigShishi(m): 4:06pm On Jun 14, 2006
aloib, it will be a shame if i get banned, this girl think she can cuss and she's hard, I've got 10 yr old girls that would eat her up, please Seun don't ban me, i want to make lil missy respect her elders even if it means i have to come down to her level grin

2can, i'm kool wit u wink
Re: Questions For Rhodalyn by Seun(m): 4:08pm On Jun 14, 2006
it is ok to 'fight' as long as your 'fights' are on this thread only and not spread all over the board. fighting on other places can lead to a ban, but if you open a single thread here or in the recycle bin to fight, it's just drama.
Re: Questions For Rhodalyn by Rhodalyn(f): 4:08pm On Jun 14, 2006
I know a guy Shishi/ he half thug/half free loader
keep my name out of your mouf/ 4 i play your hoodlum ass like strip poker
u need 2 wash your lil smell as d^^K/maggot infest ass
i put my worst pic up in my profile/now thugies talkn hostile
u nun but a manliness sucking harlot/bonafide Swine
u lil wretched a$$, vulgar lil maggot
holla at me, u going to cry 2day u lil U Swine!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Questions For Rhodalyn by aloib(f): 4:10pm On Jun 14, 2006
exactly thats wat i'm after not everyone here is ur mate, this is a forum for crying out loud, u think u can just open ur mouth and say stuffs to people anyhow, reading throuh all ur psots on diff threads all i se is u cursing, usng swear words on people who are even old enough to be ur elder siblings or somethn, its really bad and disgusting
Re: Questions For Rhodalyn by aloib(f): 4:12pm On Jun 14, 2006
rhods u really got issues as people say, damn!!1n seun thanks for that, but i aint used to cursing people ill just remain my self
Re: Questions For Rhodalyn by BigShishi(m): 4:14pm On Jun 14, 2006
thanks mr admin, make i roast this fowl grin grin grin
(rhoda u so creative, u had to steal my rhymes)

Before u diss me agian, i'm black and ugly (in dat pic anyways) but i've been wit more gurls than u cared to wash ur puss/ u mite be a virgin but you still an undercover LovePeddler/ u think u tough pickn on eve cos english aint her first language/ u just a used tissue,

gurls like you are the ones that hide in a fist fight, ukeep hiding behind your screen talkn smack, one day someone gonna teach u

(i'm way older than u but i'll act childish ike you just to teach you)
Re: Questions For Rhodalyn by aloib(f): 4:17pm On Jun 14, 2006
lmaooooooooooooo, that was way so funny, shi whres the pic she was saying
Re: Questions For Rhodalyn by BigShishi(m): 4:19pm On Jun 14, 2006
aloib, get outta here gurl!! grin grin grin
Re: Questions For Rhodalyn by aloib(f): 4:20pm On Jun 14, 2006
say wat??, on my thread, lol
Re: Questions For Rhodalyn by BigShishi(m): 4:23pm On Jun 14, 2006
seriously, this girl is a bully, she picks on people whom she fells she views are less priviledged than her, she claims to be a supermodel, but let her post her pic and i'll post da pics of all my x-girls, if she prettier than da least prettiest one then she can sweep me wit da floor, and please i dnt want to diss ghana because that is where my boys are from grin grin grin grin grin

i know this is real petty but sometimes you just have to be petty 2 deal with pettiness grin grin grin grin
Re: Questions For Rhodalyn by aloib(f): 4:24pm On Jun 14, 2006
lol, my own is that she should watch the way she approaches people, where is she, u left??, hahahahaha guilty huh?
Re: Questions For Rhodalyn by BigShishi(m): 4:31pm On Jun 14, 2006
She has gone to look for support, she's a coward, she proly don't speak in class, trying to diss me, grin my own sistas diss me everyday and believe me its worse than whut rhoda would say grin grin grin
Re: Questions For Rhodalyn by 2cantango(f): 4:32pm On Jun 14, 2006
Maybe she's too mature to play this childish game.

If the people she has cursed have a problem with her, it's their business to talk to her about it.

Why does it bother you what she says to other people?

What is really wrong with the people in this place?

It seems to be the 'in thing' to pretend you can't spell correctly - that seems to be an admired thing among some of you.

Please, and you think you have the right to call other people immature.
Re: Questions For Rhodalyn by aloib(f): 4:42pm On Jun 14, 2006
2 cants u know, thats not how to deal wid it, u seem to cover rhods in everythn u do, ure very close agreed, but at least u shuld be able to tell her wats right or wrong, its quite unfair how she goes around cursing people, its not right and wat is bad is bad
Re: Questions For Rhodalyn by 2cantango(f): 4:50pm On Jun 14, 2006
You don't know what words are exchanged between myself and Rhodalyn, so perhaps you could keep your opinions about our friendship to yourself.

It's not right that you create an entire thread just to tell her that you think her behaviour is wrong.

You told her your opinion in another thread, you should have left it at that.

Perhaps you realized exactly what would happen if you started this thread - well I hope you are happy.

How mature is it to have handled your opinion of her in this manner?
Re: Questions For Rhodalyn by aloib(f): 4:54pm On Jun 14, 2006
ok my bad, thought this was the best possible way, anyhoots, i'm out
Re: Questions For Rhodalyn by PLAYBOY3(m): 4:54pm On Jun 14, 2006
It's crazy as u guyz r beefin' Rhodalyn.
To me she's the best friend i've ever had on this forum
Which i believe u guyz beef her 4 no damn reason
Now let it go cuz evrione on dis Forum has his own foe/enemy
I got enemy in NL too which happen 2 b ur best friend
Talkin' bout. . . .

EVESAH

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

3-year-old Boy Who Plays With Alligators / Danfo Driver Smashes Head Of 5-Year-Old Girl In Lagos. Graphic Photos / High Speeding Car Fall In A Culvert, Luckily No Life Was Lost.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.