Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,281 members, 7,839,386 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Questions For Rhodalyn - Nairaland / General (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Questions For Rhodalyn (24477 Views)

Practice Dragnet Past Questions For Chevron Aptitude Test Invite / Intimate Questions For D Men / Questions For Aloib! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Questions For Rhodalyn by Genial(m): 10:49pm On Jun 18, 2006
sweetnini:

hey @genial
have fun
i hate seeing people sad
scroll up and read
u'll realize its actually funny

I have followed the entire thread from the onset, Sweetnini.

I know all that has transpired.

But there is no profit in bitterness.

The strongest person, indeed the victorious person, is the one who has control over her emotions and can decide how to respond to provocation. Love is not weakness; self-control is not cowardice.

I would rather make you my friend than an enemy, and I am strong because I know when to be angry and when to desist.

Thank you for being so nice, both of you.

Can we now all go out for dinner?  grin  grin  grin
Re: Questions For Rhodalyn by sweetnini(f): 10:49pm On Jun 18, 2006
just have fun @ROSCODADDY
she just said it herself she's full of lies(indirectly)
Re: Questions For Rhodalyn by Rhodalyn(f): 10:51pm On Jun 18, 2006
@ROSCODAddy
FOOLLLLLLLLLLLL, @$$hole!!!!!!!! YeAp!! I'm a Ghanaian and i aint trynna deny it duh! i was trynna point it out to your deaf ears that U musnt believe every f^^king thing U see Online duh! talk of dumbness

and get this straight U Silly bloke! ma family's got the Cash to feed U and your whole family for the rest of your miserable lives shocked  shocked  shocked

talk of riches and ya talking bout my family cool
Re: Questions For Rhodalyn by sweetnini(f): 10:52pm On Jun 18, 2006
Genial:

I have followed the entire thread from the onset, Sweetnini.

I know all that has transpired.

But there is no profit in bitterness.

The strongest person, indeed the victorious person, is the one who has control over her emotions and can decide how to respond to provocation. Love is not weakness; self-control is not foolishness.

I would rather make you my friend than an enemy, and I am strong because I know when to be angry and when to desist.

Thank you for being so nice, both of you.

Can we now all go out for dinner?  grin  grin  grin

then i guess u've not seen the insult she've insulted others right
people join forums to have fun not get insulted
i think she have always felt victorious so?

well i'm having fun
Re: Questions For Rhodalyn by sweetnini(f): 10:55pm On Jun 18, 2006
Rhodalyn:

@ROSCODAddy
FOOLLLLLLLLLLLL, @$$hole!!!!!!!! YeAp!! I'm a Ghanaian and i aint trynna deny it duh! i was trynna point it out to your deaf ears that U musnt believe every f^^king thing U see Online duh! talk of dumbness

and get this straight U Silly bloke! ma family's got the Cash to feed U and your whole family for the rest of your miserable lives shocked  shocked  shocked
talk of riches and ya talking bout my family cool
so where are u now
see u can't compare your family with any nigeria rich family

its not trynna its trying to
its not YeAp its yeap
u can't use a capitalized letter in the middle of a word
u dumb bitch
Re: Questions For Rhodalyn by Genial(m): 10:56pm On Jun 18, 2006
sweetnini:

then i guess u've not seen the insult she've insulted others right
people join forums to have fun not get insulted
i think she have always felt victorious so?

well i'm having fun

Very well then, ma'am.
Re: Questions For Rhodalyn by Roscodaddy(m): 10:57pm On Jun 18, 2006
Hahahahahahahahah,funniest thing I have heard in 5 years,your whole family is on assulym in London,I guess,now you start talking about your family got cash for ever and all that,why have you not helped your people,well now you have proved to us all that u are a big baby,come on wake up,what do you even have,what is ur surname so that I can cross check and find out about ur family,u know what your brothers and cousins are shoemakers here and they sell what we call puff puff and ghana bread,wake up and know that you should neva ever rely on your family's wealth,think about what you can give to yourself,bloody bitch,you correct people here but back home you have a lot of your extended family suffering,please take you family cash and help your villages,tell them to run away from Nigeria cos we are gonna deport them far and wide,bloddy kekeke and little witch
Re: Questions For Rhodalyn by sweetnini(f): 10:57pm On Jun 18, 2006
u are in someones mama ass
talk bout richness
dont ur miserable family have the money to take u somewhere better than that
u LovePeddler
thats the thing they taught u right?
Re: Questions For Rhodalyn by Roscodaddy(m): 10:58pm On Jun 18, 2006
Sweetnini you are right,this rhod is disabled,physically,emotional and socially.
Re: Questions For Rhodalyn by sweetnini(f): 10:59pm On Jun 18, 2006
so its now u are realizingilmfao
Re: Questions For Rhodalyn by sweetnini(f): 11:01pm On Jun 18, 2006
ROSCODADDY:

Hahahahahahahahah,funniest thing I have heard in 5 years,your whole family is on assulym in London,I guess,now you start talking about your family got cash for ever and all that,why have you not helped your people,well now you have proved to us all that u are a big baby,come on wake up,what do you even have,what is your surname so that I can cross check and find out about your family,u know what your brothers and cousins are shoemakers here and they sell what we call puff puff and ghana bread,wake up and know that you should never ever rely on your family's wealth,think about what you can give to yourself,bloody bitch,you correct people here but back home you have a lot of your extended family suffering,please take you family cash and help your villages,tell them to run away from Nigeria because we are going to deport them far and wide,bloddy kekeke and little witch

that was soooooooooooooooooooo funny
we laughed here and the neighbours are complaining
Re: Questions For Rhodalyn by Roscodaddy(m): 11:04pm On Jun 18, 2006
Also financially I must add cos che is so insecure,I now believe that her family probably ran away from Ghana and took refuge status in the Uk,that is if she is even there cos she is a bloody liar,if you know you have all the money like you lied here come back to Africa for a holiday if you won't be broke forever,bloody refuge.
Re: Questions For Rhodalyn by Roscodaddy(m): 11:06pm On Jun 18, 2006
Sweetnini,I will diss her till she cries,that bloody little ghana tart,who does she think she is,she thinks she is all that,I will pay her way through school,anyway she is a refuge so no need I guess she is on welfare.
Re: Questions For Rhodalyn by sweetnini(f): 11:08pm On Jun 18, 2006
i went to take a pee
do u know i did wet my panties?
Lawd have mercy
people are going places she's saying london?
Re: Questions For Rhodalyn by Rhodalyn(f): 11:08pm On Jun 18, 2006
Kai! ROSCODADDY, that was Some lame shxt! shocked  shocked  shocked I've always known U were Stupid but not this Stupid! shocked  shocked  shocked

Im From Ghana but i dont live there and what is happening is ma back Case! i dont Own the Country duh! Go tell the preso, U're probs fron Some really poor family and ya alwayz having to Struggle to make ends meet embarassed grin! aint Ur fauly bloke, I'll make it all better grin! Trust me grin

U Sit Ur UGLY @$$'s here and believe every damn shxt that is typed from Somone's comp shocked  shocked  talk of foolishness grin!

Look, U know Suntim, U're a really Stupid, wayyy moree Stupid than U could ever Imagine , wayyy more Stupid that Could be emphasized

U're Such a low-life it'd take a billion years to get U and Ur family back on their grounds shocked  shocked  shocked embarassed

So as i said, that is my back Case, i aint poor and So there're bothing for mr to worry bout, maybe U need to think bout what ya gonna eat tomorrow?? embarassed grin an dhow ya gonna buy it?? awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww cry dont worry thug! I'll send ya ome Cash to take Care Of ya family for a month,Until then,it's grin grin grin grin!!

@Sillyninny
Gurl!!! U're the biggest fatest fool I've ever come across shocked  shocked  shocked U know Sumtin, U're lil meant for me grin I Cn serve Ur @$$ and Serve it real good!!!

U better Shut Ur Silly Stinky Mouth b4 i Strike Cuz U dont wonna see that, I bet U DONT grin

i'll ba back 4 UR @$$!! for the mean tyme, take this!
Re: Questions For Rhodalyn by sweetnini(f): 11:12pm On Jun 18, 2006
take wat didnt see anything
well is my mouth as smelling as urs
cos urs is rotten i can tell
thats y u are wat u are
lonely
Re: Questions For Rhodalyn by sweetnini(f): 11:13pm On Jun 18, 2006
u said u aint poor right now
but thats not wat u said b4
Re: Questions For Rhodalyn by sweetnini(f): 11:15pm On Jun 18, 2006
i think i'll take the new name
Sillyninny
sounds nice
at least its better than a pregnant mad womans name
thanks gal u the best kiss
Re: Questions For Rhodalyn by Roscodaddy(m): 11:16pm On Jun 18, 2006
Rhod,am suprised that you did not say anything about the refuge status,well I guess they all know the truth,are you running away,as for saying I am stupid,hahahaha,when people start talking about what and what they own,it simply means that they own nothing,you really think you can take care of me,hahahaha,this is for you,your broke mother and your unknown bloody drunk of a father,I guess your mother was raped by robbers that is how your existence came into this sinful world,please send me your full name so I can make out western union in your favour,this will keep your broke mama out of the UB(Unemployment Benefit Line this week)U thot I was going to say UB40 HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH,Esu kekere Ode

Rhodalyn:

Kai! ROSCODADDY, that was Some lame shxt! shocked  shocked  shocked I've always known U were Stupid but not this Stupid! shocked  shocked  shocked

I'm From Ghana but i don't live there and what is happening is ma back Case! i don't Own the Country duh! Go tell the preso, U're probs fron Some really poor family and ya alwayz having to Struggle to make ends meet embarassed grin! aint your fauly bloke, I'll make it all better grin! Trust me grin

U Sit your UGLY @$$'s here and believe every damn shxt that is typed from Somone's comp shocked  shocked  talk of foolishness grin!

Look, U know Suntim, U're a really Stupid, wayyy moree Stupid than U could ever Imagine , wayyy more Stupid that Could be emphasized

U're Such a low-life it'd take a billion years to get U and your family back on their grounds shocked  shocked  shocked embarassed

So as i said, that is my back Case, i aint poor and So there're bothing for mr to worry bout, maybe U need to think bout what ya going to eat tomorrow?? embarassed grin an dhow ya going to buy it?? awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww cry don't worry thug! I'll send ya ome Cash to take Care Of ya family for a month,Until then,it's grin grin grin grin!!

@Sillyninny
Girl!!! U're the biggest fatest fool I've ever come across shocked  shocked  shocked U know Sumtin, U're lil meant for me grin I Cn serve your @$$ and Serve it real good!!!

U better Shut your Silly Stinky Mouth before i Strike Cuz U don't wonna see that, I bet U DONT grin

i'll ba back 4 UR @$$!! for the mean tyme, take this!
Re: Questions For Rhodalyn by sweetnini(f): 11:21pm On Jun 18, 2006
ROSCODADDY:

Rhod,am suprised that you did not say anything about the refuge status,well I guess they all know the truth,are you running away,as for saying I am stupid,hahahaha,when people start talking about what and what they own,it simply means that they own nothing,you really think you can take care of me,hahahaha,this is for you,your broke mother and your unknown bloody drunk of a father,I guess your mother was raped by robbers that is how your existence came into this sinful world,please send me your full name so I can make out western union in your favour,this will keep your broke mama out of the UB(Unemployment Benefit Line this week)U thot I was going to say UB40 HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH,Esu kekere Ode

thats actually funny
u should be a joke writer
really
i just pee in my panties

That gal
banza kawai
Re: Questions For Rhodalyn by Roscodaddy(m): 11:29pm On Jun 18, 2006
Sweetnini,don't mind that refuge joooo,na small pikin dey worry her for this place,they have so much money and their are on 6pm-11pm internet access,with all the money that she has,can't they just pay for 24 hours,I hope you don't plan on spending cedis in Lodon,yeah ,I know know why she said that they are so rich,maybe they have 12 billion cedis in Bank of Ghana,sorry Rhod,12 billion cedis = 1,200 naira

Hahahahahahahhahahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahahahahahhahah

sweetnini:

thats actually funny
u should be a joke writer
really
i just pee in my undies

That girl
banza kawai
Re: Questions For Rhodalyn by diddy4(m): 11:32pm On Jun 18, 2006
**comes into thread**

**peeps to see what is happening shocked shocked shocked shocked***

**runs for cover before he is bombarded with missiles**
Re: Questions For Rhodalyn by sweetnini(f): 11:46pm On Jun 18, 2006
there isnt a missiles here
u guys are the one taking it another way

we were having fun
good fun for a good night sleep
Re: Questions For Rhodalyn by eveseh(f): 3:41am On Jun 19, 2006
LOL in here sweet and rosco,u guys are funny,
Re: Questions For Rhodalyn by socool1(f): 5:48am On Jun 19, 2006
roscdaddy
hahahahahhahha, OH shyyt thats madddd funnyy, hahahahahaha. refugeee hahahahaha Ghana hahahahahahaaa LMAO. Holy shittt, damn she got disssed ouch that must hurt hahahahahahaaaaaaa
Re: Questions For Rhodalyn by ddizzle(f): 5:57am On Jun 19, 2006
@ nini haba hw did sweet nini get into dis nw! Una abeg if u cant deal with Rhod avoid her posts, Dont be Racist girl its not rite i happened to have gone to ghana and youll be suprised at the richness they have there if she says shes from a rich family respect that! About this whole wahala abeg leave Rhoda alone and jst let her be, I dont think shes childish!! And if you do thats your opinion keep it to ya self!

@ thread

Thats what yahoo messenger and aol are for this is very embarassing, say what you want to say and if the person doesnt accept let it be!!

@ Rhoda

Forget this shit and focus on tomorow!!

Enuff said, i speak my mind!!
Re: Questions For Rhodalyn by aloib(f): 6:02am On Jun 19, 2006
but wen she keeps dissing and using swear words on people openly, why cant u tell her to do it on Ym or whereever, u dont find anythn bad in her, thats ur opinion,
Re: Questions For Rhodalyn by DaHitler(m): 6:04am On Jun 19, 2006
aloib, whats up with your chest? It looks infected. You should have a doctor check it out. shocked
Re: Questions For Rhodalyn by ddizzle(f): 6:08am On Jun 19, 2006
Well, Youre right its my opinion, but even if i did will openly posting it resolve my problem!! no it wont it will only bring more problems, If people offend you and you tell them quitely and they dont listen " Ignorance" is what you do! Brush ya shoulders off and continue your NL life, if we all could get along with each what do you think the world will be like!!
Re: Questions For Rhodalyn by DaHitler(m): 6:12am On Jun 19, 2006
ddizzle, there you go again talking your xxxxx. undecided

Hello, my name is Afeni and I am the king up in this bixxx. cheesy
Re: Questions For Rhodalyn by ddizzle(f): 6:13am On Jun 19, 2006
lol, aight im dd
Re: Questions For Rhodalyn by DaHitler(m): 6:14am On Jun 19, 2006
Nice to meet you. It is good to see that you are willing to work within the system.

What part of California are you in?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (26) (Reply)

What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? / What Have You Lost Interest In? / U.N Suspends Food Distribution As IDPs Attack Them For Giving Them Small Food

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.