Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,953 members, 7,821,341 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Herb Seller Arrested For Stealing A Seven-month-old Baby - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Herb Seller Arrested For Stealing A Seven-month-old Baby (18846 Views)

Two Brothers Burnt To Death For Stealing A Motorcyle (very Graphic Photos) / Pirates Drown Seven-month-old Baby In A’ibom / Police Rescue Seven-month-old Baby From Kidnapper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herb Seller Arrested For Stealing A Seven-month-old Baby by sCun: 7:33pm On Nov 19, 2013
slimthugchimee: abeg mods ban this guy till forever
You deserve a ban too for quoting him. So dumb of you.
Re: Herb Seller Arrested For Stealing A Seven-month-old Baby by fredevans: 7:37pm On Nov 19, 2013
sCun: Read the story again. Your brain is due for upgrade.
[b][/bd. Foolish
Re: Herb Seller Arrested For Stealing A Seven-month-old Baby by ifyalways(f): 7:39pm On Nov 19, 2013
Noted.

Kai,Nsogbu adiro. undecided
Re: Herb Seller Arrested For Stealing A Seven-month-old Baby by Rejoice5000(f): 7:40pm On Nov 19, 2013
Lord pls anywhere the child might be released him to the family.if u have not entered labour room u won't know what this woman was going tru.for the herb seller and co God must punish u people 2million times.
Re: Herb Seller Arrested For Stealing A Seven-month-old Baby by cutebobo(m): 7:58pm On Nov 19, 2013
Rituals still never stop? O ga ooo
Re: Herb Seller Arrested For Stealing A Seven-month-old Baby by mustaphagreens(m): 8:04pm On Nov 19, 2013
akwa ibomites and their funny names; mfono bong , edeme bong , nsikabong, ping pong Me i tire 4 dem jare, nw one of the bongs don go steal person pikin. I pray that their child be returned in Allah's name, Amen.
Re: Herb Seller Arrested For Stealing A Seven-month-old Baby by Ghadafy(m): 8:09pm On Nov 19, 2013
MUMU!!!

PAGAN 9JA:
so this is what happened. .

1st to Comment.

2nd time in a day.

Sarkin Iska favours me today.

I thank the Gods for bringing me here on this auspicious day.

I also thank my parents for giving birth to me and looking after me.

The Gods are the Greatest.

I am not an idol worshipper.

I worship the Gods through idols.

The missionaries and foreigners are dogs and liars.

Our ancestors have been grossly misunderstood.

Let us revive their fallen dignity and work for the future of our tribes.

The Gods For Nigeria. cool

2 Likes

Re: Herb Seller Arrested For Stealing A Seven-month-old Baby by Nobody: 8:13pm On Nov 19, 2013
I blame fashola

2 Likes

Re: Herb Seller Arrested For Stealing A Seven-month-old Baby by slimthugchimee(m): 8:14pm On Nov 19, 2013
Blueboy146: Have you heard about the ongoing 2go promo... Please don't miss this chance.... You might not have the opportunity again... Just visit www.2gointerative.tk to register for the promo.
una never finish disturbing person with your lies and useles posts in 2go room and una don cum here
Re: Herb Seller Arrested For Stealing A Seven-month-old Baby by Princess2be(f): 8:15pm On Nov 19, 2013
Governor Peter Obi Distributes New Cars To Anambra Directors
https://www.nairaland.com/1523947/peter-obi-distributes-new-cars
Re: Herb Seller Arrested For Stealing A Seven-month-old Baby by omanifrank(m): 8:15pm On Nov 19, 2013
na wa
Re: Herb Seller Arrested For Stealing A Seven-month-old Baby by slimthugchimee(m): 8:17pm On Nov 19, 2013
sCun: You deserve a ban too for quoting him. So dumb of you.
wey this guy commot from
Re: Herb Seller Arrested For Stealing A Seven-month-old Baby by tucee31: 8:17pm On Nov 19, 2013
mustaphagreens: akwa ibomites and their funny names; mfono bong , edeme bong , nsikabong, ping pong Me i tire 4 dem jare, nw one of the bongs don go steal person pikin. I pray that their child be returned in Allah's name, Amen.

Stop making fun of ppl's names! Obong in those names mean God, so u see ure making fun of God's name.
If you had nothing meaningful to say(which u didn't), u shld have just kept shut! angry

2 Likes

Re: Herb Seller Arrested For Stealing A Seven-month-old Baby by Nobody: 8:55pm On Nov 19, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

1st to Comment.

2nd time in a day.

U WELL SO?

1 Like

Re: Herb Seller Arrested For Stealing A Seven-month-old Baby by adtiezy1(m): 8:57pm On Nov 19, 2013
moscobabs:
you suppose to have been stole by baby thieves
falls into missippi...this dude just murdered english language
Re: Herb Seller Arrested For Stealing A Seven-month-old Baby by cold(m): 8:59pm On Nov 19, 2013
What's with this baby theft lately? This is getting outta control! But seriously what kinda name is 'Feargod'? Even for a religious obsessed nation this is pushing the envelope. I sincerely hope they find their baby though.
Re: Herb Seller Arrested For Stealing A Seven-month-old Baby by dhebor258: 9:12pm On Nov 19, 2013
..ahah..wich kin upgrade..na formatin he nid jo
Re: Herb Seller Arrested For Stealing A Seven-month-old Baby by DrMuzungu(m): 9:14pm On Nov 19, 2013
Necklace him and close the case.
Re: Herb Seller Arrested For Stealing A Seven-month-old Baby by saifuhot: 11:11pm On Nov 19, 2013
ifyalways: Nigerian journalism! Have they returned baby FearGod to the parents?

Can't seem to grasp that part . People should be careful of who they let into their homes.

in south south and east such thing will never stop....they live like animals
Re: Herb Seller Arrested For Stealing A Seven-month-old Baby by Nobody: 3:34am On Nov 20, 2013
Rejoice5000: God have mercy,evil that men do lives within them.
Shey na only men dey do evil ni? women nko! person
Re: Herb Seller Arrested For Stealing A Seven-month-old Baby by Nobody: 3:35am On Nov 20, 2013
osinachukwu: I blame fashola
Ur brain needs tune up!
Re: Herb Seller Arrested For Stealing A Seven-month-old Baby by jackile22: 5:14am On Nov 20, 2013
wonders shall never end,wat is this world turning into...na wa ooh
Re: Herb Seller Arrested For Stealing A Seven-month-old Baby by simplynola(m): 7:35am On Nov 20, 2013
Old News
Re: Herb Seller Arrested For Stealing A Seven-month-old Baby by Nobody: 7:41am On Nov 20, 2013
moscobabs:
you suppose to have been stole by baby thieves
i no too sabi grammar but u suppose use ''stolen "
Re: Herb Seller Arrested For Stealing A Seven-month-old Baby by sgsltd(m): 8:10am On Nov 20, 2013
God will save us from the hot thirsty of money
Re: Herb Seller Arrested For Stealing A Seven-month-old Baby by abbeysteph: 9:18am On Nov 20, 2013
Dis ritualist issues ar disturbn dis days,I tink a capital punishment will always serve them right if d govt is really interested in curbing dea activities.
Re: Herb Seller Arrested For Stealing A Seven-month-old Baby by Chamber10(m): 10:32am On Nov 20, 2013
saifuhot: in south south and east such thing will never stop....they live like animals

You just want to comment abi? The ones that stormed a hospital demanding for new born babies recently also happened in SE and SS abi? Anyway, I blame ASUU strike for your idle mind.
Re: Herb Seller Arrested For Stealing A Seven-month-old Baby by Nobody: 10:53am On Nov 20, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

1st to Comment.

2nd time in a day.

wetin be all this one wey you dey write?? Does it relate to the topic?? Who ask whether you worship sango, amadioha or iska??
Re: Herb Seller Arrested For Stealing A Seven-month-old Baby by frederickokey(m): 12:21pm On Nov 20, 2013
what can we say?

but LAWD HAVE MERCY
Re: Herb Seller Arrested For Stealing A Seven-month-old Baby by Kei144(m): 1:54pm On Nov 20, 2013
Ge. 6:5 The LORD saw how great man’s wickedness on the earth had become, and that every inclination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil all the time.
Ge. 6:6 The LORD was grieved that he had made man on the earth, and his heart was filled with pain.
Ge. 6:7 So the LORD said, “I will wipe mankind, whom I have created, from the face of the earth — men and animals, and creatures that move along the ground, and birds of the air — for I am grieved that I have made them.”
Ge. 6:8 But Noah found favour in the eyes of the LORD.

Mt. 24:37 As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be at the coming of the Son of Man.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Usually Pretend As Patient To Steal In Hospitals – Suspect / Siblings Drown In Kwara River On New Year's Eve / Soldiers Neutralise Bandits, Illegal Miners In North-West

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.