Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,354 members, 7,815,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Olumuyiwa Aliu Elected As ICAO President - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olumuyiwa Aliu Elected As ICAO President (10969 Views)

Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman / Nigeria Airspace Certified, Rated As One Of 14 Best In Africa- ICAO / History, As Nigerian Becomes Icao President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olumuyiwa Aliu Elected As ICAO President by pandriod: 6:10pm On Nov 20, 2013
My Yoruba brother is FIRST again, as usual. God Bless ODUA people.
Re: Olumuyiwa Aliu Elected As ICAO President by jesunaanigmail(m): 6:25pm On Nov 20, 2013
moscobabs: so how does that increase my salary

Hardwork pays bro. If you decide to work harder and distinguish yourself as he has done, you wont be talking of salary again.
Re: Olumuyiwa Aliu Elected As ICAO President by Smooyis(m): 6:33pm On Nov 20, 2013
Big Congratulations to Africa.
Re: Olumuyiwa Aliu Elected As ICAO President by iGeneral: 6:34pm On Nov 20, 2013
This is the reason for which Stella Oduah bought those armoured cars. When this man comes home, he will ride in the cars.

2 Likes

Re: Olumuyiwa Aliu Elected As ICAO President by humblesteve(m): 6:34pm On Nov 20, 2013
Sloan: Why is Oduah's name mentioned in the same line as Dr. Olumuyiwa Aliu?? That is really disgusting and it is a shame that this useless, thieving, coward woman would seek to share the spotlight with a man far above her and unanimously supported by countries who would puke out their intestines at the corruption and perfidy of Oduah. This woman is a devil and deserves to be hated for even mentioning useless BASA and Aviation ministry in the same paragraph as this man's achievement! That retardeen GEJ or whatever nominated him means absolutely nothing to the process of him being elected because countries like Singapore would prefer that their own citizen be hanged rather than be mentioned in the same line as this lowest scum of the earth called Oduah! Oloriburuku obinrin apa!

Congratulations to Dr. Olumuyiwa, and we (the truly patriotic, non-corrupt and no-defenders-of-thieving-clansman) are proud of your achievements!

Can someone help educate this dumb the meaning of coward and retard which he used on the minister and our dear president.

You are a disgrace and such a dullard being I ever seen.

The retarded president nominated Dr Aliu if you don't no and with his support and that of the coward evil woman is the reason why we are celebrating Dr Aliu as the president of ICAO

You the real retard person on this earth.

6 Likes

Re: Olumuyiwa Aliu Elected As ICAO President by Ollajay: 6:41pm On Nov 20, 2013
Even Aliu himself thanked GEJ for nominating him.
Re: Olumuyiwa Aliu Elected As ICAO President by logica(m): 6:41pm On Nov 20, 2013
Jingo-OAU:
Dr Aliu is a selfless man right from his university days in Russia. The man served in various capacity in ICAO and over the years, his impeccable records actually won him this position which no african or black man has ever occupied.

I also want to add to it that his achievement is not new to us cos he came from Ikare Akoko in Ondo state. A town that has produce so many great people.

Am a proud Akoko man
You didn't have to diminish yourself by acting like them primal tribalists did you?

1 Like

Re: Olumuyiwa Aliu Elected As ICAO President by akins56(m): 6:48pm On Nov 20, 2013
Congrat sir, pls on behalf of my fellow concerned nigerians, we wish to strongly implored on u never to use icao money meant for other budgetary allocations for purchase of bullet proof cars, as we ur kinsmen(yoruba's) won't endeavor to soil our dignity defending you, we will glady and wholeheartedly support ur prosecution if u do so!, once again congrats sir!...pls like if u are with me!

3 Likes

Re: Olumuyiwa Aliu Elected As ICAO President by emmalexabl(m): 6:52pm On Nov 20, 2013
Stella oduah .,we know but Dr Aliu.,we do not know.
Who is he...so irrelevant!!

7 Likes

Re: Olumuyiwa Aliu Elected As ICAO President by MayorofLagos(m): 6:52pm On Nov 20, 2013
i-General:
This is the reason for which Stella Oduah bought those armoured cars. When this man comes home, he will ride in the cars.

grin grin

He wont be travelling to SE or NE or SS when in Nigeria, so he really does not have need for the cars.

I can see Gej needing it after his tenure ends.

1 Like

Re: Olumuyiwa Aliu Elected As ICAO President by whitecat007: 6:59pm On Nov 20, 2013
Dum Dum!!

Everyone knows that neither Jonathan nor oduah can make Alaskans eat fish cos of corruption.
The man was elected on his own merits. It's not easy being a Nigeria in any part of the world and only people close to the process could tell the scrutiny the man went through. For a Nigerian to be picked for such a post, I can tell you that they did twice as much investigation on him than usual and they found that he was over qualified for the position.

In all congrats to air Aliu
EMMA BC:

Are u not stupid and ignorant enough to have called Ms Oduah a coward when she is an epitome of courage and confidence. U know u who the real cowards are? They are ur people who have bn silenced and exocised of ethnic madness and envy by one woman. Anyway congrats to Dr Muyiwa, ODUAH, GEJ and Nigerians for this feat.

2 Likes

Re: Olumuyiwa Aliu Elected As ICAO President by PrinceJustice(m): 7:12pm On Nov 20, 2013
C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S !
Re: Olumuyiwa Aliu Elected As ICAO President by kcpumping(m): 7:18pm On Nov 20, 2013
akins56: Congrat sir, pls on behalf of my fellow concerned nigerians, we wish to strongly implored on u never to use icao money meant for other budgetary allocations for purchase of bullet proof cars, as we ur kinsmen(yoruba's) won't endeavor to soil our dignity defending you, we will glady and wholeheartedly support ur prosecution if u do so!, once again congrats sir!...pls like if u are with me!

Couldn't help bt ask you this question...since when has this dignity come to be know with the western region of Nigeria? Ohhh yea dignity like u proSecuted obasanjo, gbenga,bankole ,ete,otedola, tinubu, and So many of them like that, I have come to see that tribalism burns in ur blood And as such you wouldn't want to see anything good from the other tribe why? I got some folks from d west that are so close to me as friends and you know why they are different? Because they have traveled out of west to either east or s/s.....pls endeavour to do so as to explore our cultural heritage.God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Olumuyiwa Aliu Elected As ICAO President by nerodenero: 7:20pm On Nov 20, 2013
I am happy we have a Nigerian heading such a global organization and just hope that in no too distant future,he would come home and help the already dying aviation industry.One thing is certain and that is if invited to head the Aviation industry, he might end up failing woefully except corruption is eradicated.I dont see how people living abroad with vast experience in various sphere of life can thrive well in a country like ours where corruption is termed normal.
Re: Olumuyiwa Aliu Elected As ICAO President by kcpumping(m): 7:22pm On Nov 20, 2013
akins56: Congrat sir, pls on behalf of my fellow concerned nigerians, we wish to strongly implored on u never to use icao money meant for other budgetary allocations for purchase of bullet proof cars, as we ur kinsmen(yoruba's) won't endeavor to soil our dignity defending you, we will glady and wholeheartedly support ur prosecution if u do so!, once again congrats sir!...pls like if u are with me!
Re: Olumuyiwa Aliu Elected As ICAO President by Nobody: 7:25pm On Nov 20, 2013
Jingo-OAU:
Dr Aliu is a selfless man right from his university days in Russia. The man served in various capacity in ICAO and over the years, his impeccable records actually won him this position which no african or black man has ever occupied.

I also want to add to it that his achievement is not new to us cos he came from Ikare Akoko in Ondo state. A town that has produce so many great people.

Am a proud Akoko man

wow thats nice. ikare akoko that village that nysc camp is situated,

good to know you guys produce great men. i ll implore them to start building toilets in ikare cos they all use pit latrine nd bushes.

thanks.

1 Like

Re: Olumuyiwa Aliu Elected As ICAO President by goingsolo: 7:48pm On Nov 20, 2013
Congratz to Dr.Aliu Chidiebere Olu....Congratz to Me,Myself and I for the wonderful fit.
Re: Olumuyiwa Aliu Elected As ICAO President by kiyosaki1(m): 8:35pm On Nov 20, 2013
EMMA BC:

Are u not stupid and ignorant enough to have called Ms Oduah a coward when she is an epitome of courage and confidence. U know u who the real cowards are? They are ur people who have bn silenced and exocised of ethnic madness and envy by one woman. Anyway congrats to Dr Muyiwa, ODUAH, GEJ and Nigerians for this feat.
Who is this ?

1 Like

Re: Olumuyiwa Aliu Elected As ICAO President by Nobody: 8:36pm On Nov 20, 2013
Who is Dr Olumuyiwa Benard Aliu? I am sure 98% of Nlanders who opened this thread dont know him. Would he have had any opportunity to contest for the post of President of the ICAO if GEJ did not nominate him? Would GEJ have nominated him without the input of the minister of aviation? Besides the issue of nomination, what about the roles played by the president, ministry of foreign affairs, ministry of aviation,etc in the election of Dr Olumuyiwa Benard Aliu as President of the ICAO?

Anyway, Dr Olumuyiwa Benard Aliu has already done the needful by thanking and appreciating all those who made his historic election possible. The ranting of frustrated, depressed, hateful and bitter fools is inconsequential.

Congratulations Dr Olumuyiwa Benard Aliu!
Congratulations Nigeria!
Congratulations minister of aviation and all others who made this possible!
Congratulations President Goodluck Jonathan!!

7 Likes

Re: Olumuyiwa Aliu Elected As ICAO President by kalohkaloh: 9:04pm On Nov 20, 2013
Corrupt and lying Stella Oduah should do the needful and resign in honour of this Nigerian President of ICAO. Else she will attract undue criticisms to the man if he comes avisiting and rides in Stella armoured BMW vehicles! Remember she claimed to have bought the vehicles for visiting ICAO officials!
Re: Olumuyiwa Aliu Elected As ICAO President by Tolexander: 9:09pm On Nov 20, 2013
emmalexabl: Stella oduah .,we know but Dr Aliu.,we do not know.

In other word,

thief, we know.
Hardworking man, we no know

typical nigerian mentality. Normal to recognise and regard those that are stealing from the treasury!

7 Likes

Re: Olumuyiwa Aliu Elected As ICAO President by Italiano1: 9:38pm On Nov 20, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: Who is Dr Olumuyiwa Benard Aliu? I am sure 98% of Nlanders who opened this thread dont know him. Would he have had any opportunity to contest for the post of President of the ICAO if GEJ did not nominate him? Would GEJ have nominated him without the input of the minister of aviation? Besides the issue of nomination, what about the roles played by the president, ministry of foreign affairs, ministry of aviation,etc in the election of Dr Olumuyiwa Benard Aliu as President of the ICAO?

Anyway, Dr Olumuyiwa Benard Aliu has already done the needful by thanking and appreciating all those who made his historic election possible. The ranting of frustrated, depressed, hateful and bitter fools is inconsequential.

Congratulations Nigeria!

Flawed arguement!

Who was GEJ before 2001? Who knew him? 98% of NLders never knew him before he became the VP of Nigeria and if not because of the relentless efforts by honorable Nigerians like Professor Oluwole Soyinka, he would have remained inconsequential; remember that GEJ cowardly and sheepishly kowtowed to the former first lady even after it was clear that Yaradua was no longer able to lead the country.

Most people that work in the Aviation sector know him, he has a PhD in Aeronautics, he has worked in the Federal Ministry of Aviation, FCAA and NCAA since 1988 (25 years experience). He has headed several committees in the same organisation (ICAO) where he is now head since 2005- which means members of the organisation are very familiar with, recognise and attest to his competency for the position.

His position is not a political appointment like that of the Minister of Aviation in Nigeria, a position where any riffraff can occupy depending on their political association coupled with their propensity to embezzle and audaciously misappropriate public funds.

Dr Olumuyiwa deserves his appointment based on his experience and qualifications in the sector and no amount of political interpretations mainly based on sycophancy can debase that fact.

6 Likes

Re: Olumuyiwa Aliu Elected As ICAO President by Nobody: 9:41pm On Nov 20, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: Who is Dr Olumuyiwa Benard Aliu? I am sure 98% of Nlanders who opened this thread dont know him. Would he have had any opportunity to contest for the post of President of the ICAO if GEJ did not nominate him? Would GEJ have nominated him without the input of the minister of aviation? Besides the issue of nomination, what about the roles played by the president, ministry of foreign affairs, ministry of aviation,etc in the election of Dr Olumuyiwa Benard Aliu as President of the ICAO?

Congratulations Nigeria!

The only thing you left out is that Stella bought those armoured vehicles in anticipation of Dr. Olumuyiwa's election.
You are a hack of the most pathetic kind.

4 Likes

Re: Olumuyiwa Aliu Elected As ICAO President by Tolexander: 10:05pm On Nov 20, 2013

Congratulations Nigeria!
the same role played and the presidential and finance ministry back up given to Dr Okonjo Iweala when she was contesting for the post of World Bank President

5 Likes

Re: Olumuyiwa Aliu Elected As ICAO President by logica(m): 10:11pm On Nov 20, 2013
Tolexander: the same role played and the presidential and finance ministry back up given to Dr Okonjo Iweala when she was contesting for the post of World Bank President
You didn't have to rub that in.

2 Likes

Re: Olumuyiwa Aliu Elected As ICAO President by Parisfran(f): 12:01am On Nov 21, 2013
emmalexabl: Stella oduah .,we know but Dr Aliu.,we do not know.
Read Brother, READ! Reading has never been a cause of death you know wink.

2 Likes

Re: Olumuyiwa Aliu Elected As ICAO President by Classcaptain1(m): 5:29am On Nov 21, 2013
kcpumping:

Couldn't help bt ask you this question...since when has this dignity come to be know with the western region of Nigeria? Ohhh yea dignity like u proSecuted obasanjo, gbenga,bankole ,ete,otedola, tinubu, and So many of them like that, I have come to see that tribalism burns in ur blood And as such you wouldn't want to see anything good from the other tribe why? I got some folks from d west that are so close to me as friends and you know why they are different? Because they have traveled out of west to either east or s/s.....pls endeavour to do so as to explore our cultural heritage.God bless Nigeria.
Niccur STFU tongue

1 Like

Re: Olumuyiwa Aliu Elected As ICAO President by Nobody: 5:37am On Nov 21, 2013
Tolexander: the same role played and the presidential and finance ministry back up given to Dr Okonjo Iweala when she was contesting for the post of World Bank President

I'd wager that it is much harder to be the World Bank President than it is to be ICAO President.

The politics involved cannot be compared.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NNPC To Construct 50-Megawatt Power Plant In Maiduguri / Oshiomhole Denies Impregnating 24 Year Old Undergraduate. / SSS Arrest Suspected Supplier Of Bomb Materials In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.