Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,751 members, 7,813,475 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:44 PM

Oshiomhole Denies Impregnating 24 Year Old Undergraduate. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Denies Impregnating 24 Year Old Undergraduate. (10968 Views)

Oshiomhole Builds 30-feet Underground Drainage System In Benin (photos) / Amaechi Goes Ballistic On Jonathan,denies Impregnating Soyinka’s Daughter / Oshiomhole Denies Impregnating 16 Year Old Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oshiomhole Denies Impregnating 24 Year Old Undergraduate. by Enjoyment1(f): 7:52am On Jun 22, 2011
Please I am using mobile, but details can be seen on today's News Star Newspaper:

www.newsstarng.com/index.php/news/7253-oshiomhole-denies-impregnating-24-yr-old-undergraduate

Whoever can access it, should please copy and paste here.
Re: Oshiomhole Denies Impregnating 24 Year Old Undergraduate. by Jeel: 8:01am On Jun 22, 2011
Oshiomhole denies impregnating 24-yr-old undergraduate

In what appears to be a break of silence, Edo state Governor, comrade Adams Oshiomhole has described as unfounded the lingering rumour alleging that he impregnated an undergraduate female student, saying it was a calculated attempt by his political detractors to rubbish his name.

“There are rumours making the rounds that l had impregnated a lady from Uromi and that l was going to marry her. I’d like to state that it is all rumours. We shall not be deterred in our resolve to institute good governance in Edo state’’

The comrade governor was alleged to have impregnated a 24-yr-old undergraduate female student in one of the faculties at the state owned university, Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma. The rumour equally has it that the comrade governor may have also perfected plans to secretly get wedded to the said Lady who purportedly hails from Uromi, Esan North East local government area of the state, six months after the demise of his wife, Clara.

Governor Oshiomhole refuted the speculation while swearing in the newly appointed secretary to the state government, Dr Simon Imuokemhe at the festival Hall, Edo State Government House.
Re: Oshiomhole Denies Impregnating 24 Year Old Undergraduate. by Jeel: 8:02am On Jun 22, 2011
OBJ's torn is now facing it hard
Re: Oshiomhole Denies Impregnating 24 Year Old Undergraduate. by Jeel: 8:05am On Jun 22, 2011
Nobody troubles OBJ and goes free, hahahahahah
Re: Oshiomhole Denies Impregnating 24 Year Old Undergraduate. by Enjoyment1(f): 8:27am On Jun 22, 2011
Comrade Governor! I am disappointed o!.
Re: Oshiomhole Denies Impregnating 24 Year Old Undergraduate. by dustydee: 8:36am On Jun 22, 2011
what if he did?provided he marries her. A lot of young people I know today impregnated their wife's before getting married. One gave birth exactly a week after their wedding.
Re: Oshiomhole Denies Impregnating 24 Year Old Undergraduate. by fyneguy: 9:18am On Jun 22, 2011
Enjoyment1:

Disappointed he denied impregnating her?
Re: Oshiomhole Denies Impregnating 24 Year Old Undergraduate. by rhythyson: 10:48am On Jun 22, 2011
and so whaaaaaat if he does? are women not meant to get pregnant?? grin cheesy
Re: Oshiomhole Denies Impregnating 24 Year Old Undergraduate. by Leonoel202(m): 10:55am On Jun 22, 2011
shocked grin Nigerian government is a disgrace, they'll never learn.
Re: Oshiomhole Denies Impregnating 24 Year Old Undergraduate. by 190: 11:09am On Jun 22, 2011
I said it

I would keep saying it

And i would continue saying it

This man is a disgrace and a nitwit to Nigerians at large

Thank God hes currently embarassing himself

I wish he cud get HIV from that girl - it would have done alot of good to people

Green snake under green grass- ba[i]s[/i]tard
Re: Oshiomhole Denies Impregnating 24 Year Old Undergraduate. by anishe(m): 11:10am On Jun 22, 2011
ACTION GOVERNOR!!!
Re: Oshiomhole Denies Impregnating 24 Year Old Undergraduate. by DeepSoul(f): 11:12am On Jun 22, 2011
If to say na oyibo, e for don apologize and resign sharp sharp. Not 9ja! Definitely not 9ja! These things are the norm, sadly so.

190:

I said it

I would keep saying it

And i would continue saying it

This man is a disgrace and a nitwit to Nigerians at large

Thank God hes currently embarassing himself

I wish he cud get HIV from that girl - it would have done alot of good to people

Green snake under green grass- ba[i]s[/i]tard

Every thread I open, I see a reply from you. Just wondering - you dey work for cybercafe??
Re: Oshiomhole Denies Impregnating 24 Year Old Undergraduate. by segunjowo(m): 11:13am On Jun 22, 2011
Na wa o
Re: Oshiomhole Denies Impregnating 24 Year Old Undergraduate. by enomakos(m): 11:14am On Jun 22, 2011
anishe:

ACTION GOVERNOR!!!

maybe
Re: Oshiomhole Denies Impregnating 24 Year Old Undergraduate. by omo9ja1(m): 11:35am On Jun 22, 2011
well the man in talk has denied the rummour, But if the story was true that means he has join them lol
Re: Oshiomhole Denies Impregnating 24 Year Old Undergraduate. by Hardeyorlah(f): 11:49am On Jun 22, 2011
He av to remarry now,y d deny
Re: Oshiomhole Denies Impregnating 24 Year Old Undergraduate. by ovwigho1(m): 11:51am On Jun 22, 2011
Abortion is not alowed oh, comrade governor give her bele again! Infact come take my sister give bele jor.
Re: Oshiomhole Denies Impregnating 24 Year Old Undergraduate. by tpia5: 11:56am On Jun 22, 2011
What killed the wife?

Was any autopsy done?
Re: Oshiomhole Denies Impregnating 24 Year Old Undergraduate. by andyanders: 11:59am On Jun 22, 2011
@Deep Soul

You are right. It is like 190 dont work at all. 24hrs on and he is always criticising people. Will never contribute anything right. He on the net every hour
Re: Oshiomhole Denies Impregnating 24 Year Old Undergraduate. by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jun 22, 2011
Enjoyment1:

GIRL SORRY O. BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME. grin
Re: Oshiomhole Denies Impregnating 24 Year Old Undergraduate. by homerac7: 12:11pm On Jun 22, 2011
And so what even if he did?

He is a widower and is it out of place for his status if his mistress becomes pregnant? D moral side of it is only debatable but not inductive by any form. Don't know y some here r "disappointed" in him, if at all he did. Has he broken any proper law? U don't just go around and judge people based on subjective terms. Huh! angry angry angry undecided
Re: Oshiomhole Denies Impregnating 24 Year Old Undergraduate. by Ikwikwikwi(m): 12:20pm On Jun 22, 2011
the man lost his wife some time ago, and he needs to move on with his life, so what the heck?
He is a man for Christ sake, haters, should go and hang.
Re: Oshiomhole Denies Impregnating 24 Year Old Undergraduate. by Enosa1(m): 12:38pm On Jun 22, 2011
but why d deny, that suppose show that he is a man of ACTION!!
Re: Oshiomhole Denies Impregnating 24 Year Old Undergraduate. by Jeel: 12:39pm On Jun 22, 2011
I beg make una forgive am
Re: Oshiomhole Denies Impregnating 24 Year Old Undergraduate. by Calculia: 12:47pm On Jun 22, 2011
Absolute power corrupt power abosulute. Dat is Nigeria politicians sumed up. Shameless things.
Re: Oshiomhole Denies Impregnating 24 Year Old Undergraduate. by Odunharry(m): 12:50pm On Jun 22, 2011
mr 190
Re: Oshiomhole Denies Impregnating 24 Year Old Undergraduate. by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jun 22, 2011
that girl na hustler
Re: Oshiomhole Denies Impregnating 24 Year Old Undergraduate. by vitality22(m): 12:58pm On Jun 22, 2011
If this is true, then the governor must be an ACTION governor everywhere both on the bed and otherwise. But then, he must marry her oooooo
Re: Oshiomhole Denies Impregnating 24 Year Old Undergraduate. by vitality22(m): 1:06pm On Jun 22, 2011
Deep Soul:

If to say na oyibo, e for don apologize and resign sharp sharp. Not 9ja! Definitely not 9ja! These things are the norm, sadly so.

Every thread I open, I see a reply from you. Just wondering - you dey work for cybercafe??

Good observation, I thought as much to
Re: Oshiomhole Denies Impregnating 24 Year Old Undergraduate. by Sagamite(m): 1:21pm On Jun 22, 2011
Who's business is it who he impregnates if they are not underage?

Arrant rubbish!

Deep Soul:

Resign or apologise for what?
Re: Oshiomhole Denies Impregnating 24 Year Old Undergraduate. by jaybee3(m): 1:25pm On Jun 22, 2011
Sagamite:

Who's business is it who he impregnates if they are not underage?

Arrant rubbish!
Decency code for elected official perhaps?
Anthony Weiner was forced out for lesser shitzo
Re: Oshiomhole Denies Impregnating 24 Year Old Undergraduate. by Sagamite(m): 1:27pm On Jun 22, 2011
jay bee:

Decency code for elected official perhaps?
Anthony Weiner was forced out for lesser shitzo

What decency code? What is indecent about 2 adults of the same sex getting together?

Weiner was forced out mainly for bare-faced lying?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PHCN Staff Protest Unpaid Salaries (Pics) / Jonathan Commissions DHQ Radio At Mogadishu Cantonment / What A Bike Man (Hausa) Told Me Today..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.