Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:45 AM

Update On Jeovy And Princess' Marriage ;d;d - Jokes Etc (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Update On Jeovy And Princess' Marriage ;d;d (8873 Views)

Pictures.. Latest Edition Of The 2015 Range ;D ;D ;D / No Time To Wait For The Ladies ;D ;D;D ;D / More Pictures :d:d (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update On Jeovy And Princess' Marriage ;d;d by jaymobb(m): 9:02am On Jul 25, 2008
AnthonyKil:

coa ni zu zong shi ba dia >>>>>>>>yes, you are the most handsome and smartest guy on earth.  grin

for your mind,  grin

anyway, stupid that's chinese by d way wink
Re: Update On Jeovy And Princess' Marriage ;d;d by Gabry(f): 9:03am On Jul 25, 2008
Jay just ignore him. He is a number one blaberer among all of us.
Re: Update On Jeovy And Princess' Marriage ;d;d by clemcykul(f): 9:18am On Jul 25, 2008
number one?
ur statistics is very wrong
Re: Update On Jeovy And Princess' Marriage ;d;d by dragonslay(m): 9:19am On Jul 25, 2008
Gabby, Anthony will not blabber if people dont begin to bash first. you should have your brother's side not some skanly dough. . . .  angry
Re: Update On Jeovy And Princess' Marriage ;d;d by Gabry(f): 9:22am On Jul 25, 2008
clemcykul:

number one?
your statistics is very wrong

Its just an expression.
But its true you kno,w he is a blaberer

dragonslay:

Gabby, Anthony will not blabber if people don't begin to bash first. you should have your brother's side not some skanly dough. . . . angry

i dont take anybody's side to be honest with you. I will; not go advicing people I dont know. Only because I know you guys, thats why I advice you.
Re: Update On Jeovy And Princess' Marriage ;d;d by jaymobb(m): 9:22am On Jul 25, 2008
clemcykul:

number one?
your statistics is very wrong

clemcykul forget matter d statistics dey right. dat boi dey kolo
Re: Update On Jeovy And Princess' Marriage ;d;d by princesa(f): 9:41am On Jul 25, 2008
whats the new talk about
Re: Update On Jeovy And Princess' Marriage ;d;d by AnthonyKil(m): 9:46am On Jul 25, 2008
princesa:

whats the new talk about
The topic is about how sucky some of your hometown dudes are. Disrespecting the ladies espeacially that!
Re: Update On Jeovy And Princess' Marriage ;d;d by AnthonyKil(m): 9:48am On Jul 25, 2008
jaymobb:

for your mind, grin

anyway, stupid that's chinese by d way wink

Now pretendin to be some Asian freak. . . .
Re: Update On Jeovy And Princess' Marriage ;d;d by princesa(f): 9:55am On Jul 25, 2008
they are not from my home town guy angry
Re: Update On Jeovy And Princess' Marriage ;d;d by clemcykul(f): 9:57am On Jul 25, 2008
sure?
Re: Update On Jeovy And Princess' Marriage ;d;d by AnthonyKil(m): 10:01am On Jul 25, 2008
princesa:

they are not from my home town guy angry

Nigeria aint your hometown?

Their all from Nigeria so its the same Barbie
Re: Update On Jeovy And Princess' Marriage ;d;d by princesa(f): 1:57pm On Jul 25, 2008
and i presume you are from Somalia soilder Boy
Nigerian men are the most gentle men on earth as far as i am concerned
so whichever lady they treated bad
deserved it cool angry
Re: Update On Jeovy And Princess' Marriage ;d;d by tufe(m): 2:13pm On Jul 25, 2008
hmmm, are u sure u really want to back up nigerian gusy like that
Re: Update On Jeovy And Princess' Marriage ;d;d by Gabry(f): 2:42pm On Jul 25, 2008
princesa:

and i presume you are from Somalia soilder Boy
Nigerian men are the most gentle men on earth as far as i am concerned
so whichever lady they treated bad
deserved it cool angry

If you read the earlier post you will know. smiley
Re: Update On Jeovy And Princess' Marriage ;d;d by clemcykul(f): 2:57pm On Jul 25, 2008
malaysians?? shocked shocked shocked heard those pple suck!
Re: Update On Jeovy And Princess' Marriage ;d;d by Gabry(f): 2:58pm On Jul 25, 2008
clemcykul:

malaysians?? shocked shocked shocked heard those people suck!

yeah. Me too. grin
Re: Update On Jeovy And Princess' Marriage ;d;d by tufe(m): 3:25pm On Jul 25, 2008
me three
Re: Update On Jeovy And Princess' Marriage ;d;d by jaymobb(m): 3:31pm On Jul 25, 2008
thank God say una don dey hear
Re: Update On Jeovy And Princess' Marriage ;d;d by Gabry(f): 3:37pm On Jul 25, 2008
me four smiley
Re: Update On Jeovy And Princess' Marriage ;d;d by tufe(m): 3:39pm On Jul 25, 2008
i'l take the fifth place wink
Re: Update On Jeovy And Princess' Marriage ;d;d by Gabry(f): 3:41pm On Jul 25, 2008
And I'll take 6th then. . .

I agree ohhh. . . Malaysian people do suck. Especially the MALAYS. angry
Re: Update On Jeovy And Princess' Marriage ;d;d by jaymobb(m): 3:41pm On Jul 25, 2008
union of deafo clan
Re: Update On Jeovy And Princess' Marriage ;d;d by Gabry(f): 3:42pm On Jul 25, 2008
grin grin
Re: Update On Jeovy And Princess' Marriage ;d;d by tufe(m): 3:47pm On Jul 25, 2008
they suck, but yet u are in their country, what an irony undecided
Re: Update On Jeovy And Princess' Marriage ;d;d by Gabry(f): 3:50pm On Jul 25, 2008
tufe:

they suck, but yet u are in their country, what an irony undecided

Well bobo. I have no choice. . . sad
Re: Update On Jeovy And Princess' Marriage ;d;d by clemcykul(f): 3:51pm On Jul 25, 2008
lol but what do dey suck?
Re: Update On Jeovy And Princess' Marriage ;d;d by Gabry(f): 3:55pm On Jul 25, 2008
Well, cause theres alot of discrimination here, sexist, no free will to those whom are not Malay's. Especially for us whom are Chinese breed, we dont have much opportunities for many things. People outside dont realize it cause we dont show it but theres so many things which suck here. LONG STORYYYYY
Re: Update On Jeovy And Princess' Marriage ;d;d by tufe(m): 4:02pm On Jul 25, 2008
i sure wud like to knwo a little, cuz i actually thought it was a wonderful place
Re: Update On Jeovy And Princess' Marriage ;d;d by Gabry(f): 4:05pm On Jul 25, 2008
tufe:

i sure would like to knwo a little, because i actually thought it was a wonderful place

HAHAHA! Then why you agree that malaysia suck?

Well, yes, thats why I say that outsiders dont realize it cause we only show the good side of it but the truth is that is realy does sucks BIG TIME. . . Even noe with our new president. HE SUCK BIG TIME
Re: Update On Jeovy And Princess' Marriage ;d;d by tufe(m): 4:14pm On Jul 25, 2008
eya, pele oh grin
Re: Update On Jeovy And Princess' Marriage ;d;d by Gabry(f): 4:17pm On Jul 25, 2008
tufe:

eya, pele oh grin
Na waaa ohh bobo. you dey confuse me?

What does that mean?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Party / True Talk / What Did The Husband See In This Photo To Make Him Want To Divorce His Wife? [se

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.