Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,840 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Paffcomm Official Statement On The Anambra State Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Paffcomm Official Statement On The Anambra State Election (1367 Views)

Ben Bruce Orders Innoson Car For His Personal Use From The Anambra Based Company / PDP Releases Official Statement On Audu's Death / Princess Stella Oduah Won The Anambra North Senatorial Seat. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paffcomm Official Statement On The Anambra State Election by emrall: 7:02pm On Nov 19, 2013
Risen from a meeting of the Paffcomm Elders yesterday. A meeting held to deliberate on the state of the nation and the Anambra State Guber election held on the 16th Nov 2013. The organization said that the recently held election had been a total mess and a disgrace to INEC and the Federal government of Nigeria. The organization also deplores the tribal rhetoric and sentiments used during the campaign and warned that such rhetoric can have adverse effects on our people in those regions.

The Spokesman of the organization said that in as much as we supports the president, we shall not hesitate to condemn the way he handled the Anambra state election and his tactics to deny ndigbo the presidential seat. We, therefore, ask him to desist from interfering in state elections and using Anambra state as a testing ground for 2015 rigging formula and also to stop trying to deny ndigbo the chance to occupy the presidential seat of the government comes 2019. The organization reminded the president that it is ndigbo that made him the president of the country and therefore, should not pay ndigbo back by denying them the presidency comes 2019. The organization said that the so-called Anambra election was not about the governorship seat, but to deny ndigbo the presidency. Many ordinary Anambrarian were made to believe that the war was about the Anambra state highest seat, but the ironic thing is that the war is far from Anambra state gubernatorial seat, but a conspiracy hatched from the federal and selfish Anambra state government to deny and kill ndigbo aspiration to the presidential seat of Nigeria Government.

The Spokesman said that was the reason the PDP party nomination was delayed to until a week to the election to make sure that PDP fails in Anambra state and gives the north chance to clinch the exalted position once again in 2019. That was the reason the tribal sentiment and religious rhetoric were introduced into the campaign to create animosity and heighten the cold war between the west and the east and break the already fragile relationship and the bridge which took the Igbo elders and Yoruba elders years to build between the two major ethnic groups since after the civil war. The creation of discord between Igbo and Yoruba was once tried by using Fani Kayode to destroy the relationship, but he was ignored by the Yorubas and Fashola himself who tendered an unreserved apology to ndigbo for the deportation of ndigbo from Lagos state.

Paffcomm has been in the forefront of demanding for the right of ndigbo in this country. We do that through many articles we have written to expose the ill treatment against ndigbo. We exposed the grand style of Lagos state government to seize the properties of ndigbo in Lagos state. We have written many articles on the suffering of ndigbo in Nigeria, but we do it without any insult on the other ethnic groups. Among the articles includes:

http://www.paffcomm.com/1/post/2013/08/the-castration-of-the-ibos-in-their-fathers-land-part-2.html
http://www.paffcomm.com/1/post/2013/09/incompetence-of-the-ohaneze-ndigbo-to-lead-ndigbo.html
http://www.paffcomm.com/1/post/2013/09/ndigbo-must-be-told-the-truth-the-war-did-not-end-43-years-ago.html
http://www.paffcomm.com/1/post/2013/10/ndigbo-owes-nobody-any-apology.html
http://www.paffcomm.com/1/post/2013/09/visionless-and-misappropriation-impediment-to-south-east-development.html

The organization calls on Anambra people to remain calm and not allow anybody to use them to cause chaos in the state. The Spokesman of the organization said that the organization does not support any political party or candidate, but the organisation will not sit and watch the lives of ndigbo in other regions of Nigeria put in danger due to tribal remarks emanating from APGA against the APC party. Our intention is to bridge the gap being created by such tribal rhetoric. The organization has never been a fan of Ngige hence our many critical articles on his administration and in the Senate. You may recall that Paffcomm is the first organization that raised alarm on Ngige and constituency development fund and not being able to sponsor a bill in the Senate house. Here are the articles:

http://www.paffcomm.com/1/post/2013/07/ngige-part-i.html
http://www.paffcomm.com/1/post/2013/07/ngige-part-2.html
http://www.paffcomm.com/1/post/2013/07/ngige-part-3.html
http://www.paffcomm.com/1/post/2013/07/ngige-part-4.html

Though, our organization is very critical on Ngige, however, we will not allow the APGA party and Peter Obi, overzealous religious and tribal rhetoric campaigns hurt our people in the west and in the north part of the country for his mere selfish and personal ambitions. We call on Governor Peter Obi to tender an unreserved apology to El-Rufai for putting him under house arrest in Anambra state and asking him to go back to his state Katsina. We also call that a new voter registration and a new Guber election are held in Anambra state without interference from the state governor or the federal government. This is our stand, and this is the stand we are going to maintain until the tribal rhetoric in Anambra campaign is stopped.
May God Bless You All.
.......................................................................................................................
Nigeria Public Affair Commentators (Paffcomm) is a Nonprofit and nongovernmental organization committed to highlighting the ills in the society and protecting Nigerians against rights abuses; Nigeria Public Affair Commentators seeks to investigate and expose social anomalies and ensure prosecution of persons (politicians, in particular) who violated laid down statutes. Our aims include spurring up the interests of the Nigerians in matters of state craft, as it affects them, and by so doing, engineering an enlightened society that can stand up and say no to the enduring socio-political climate which has for long kept them in perpetual misery.

To read more of our articles, please go to Paffcomm blog post at http://www.paffcomm.com/blogs.html you will see more articles on other Anambra gubernatorial aspirants and many more articles on the state of the nation.

Paffcomm
www.paffcomm.com

1 Like

Re: Paffcomm Official Statement On The Anambra State Election by fyneguy: 9:07pm On Nov 19, 2013
Igbo President in 2019?
Re: Paffcomm Official Statement On The Anambra State Election by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:31pm On Nov 19, 2013
See what Arthur Eze has caused.
Re: Paffcomm Official Statement On The Anambra State Election by Nobody: 9:53pm On Nov 19, 2013
Patiently waiting for the sentimental and pathetic bigots to label the organization as EFULEFUS. The whole truth has been said in the article. Nothing more to add.

2 Likes

Re: Paffcomm Official Statement On The Anambra State Election by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:58pm On Nov 19, 2013
Yoruba would be too foolish not to repay us in our own coins in the nearest future. My myopic Igbo brothers used a mere governorship election to incur a new wave of hatred across Nigeria. Lets wait for the tapping cool angry

1 Like

Re: Paffcomm Official Statement On The Anambra State Election by Nobody: 10:16pm On Nov 19, 2013
Ngene-Ukwenu:
Yoruba would be too foolish not to repay us in our own coins in the nearest future. My myopic Igbo brothers used a mere governorship election to incur a new wave of hatred across Nigeria. Lets wait for the tapping cool angry
The annoying part is that the fool that said it will not feel the impact of what he said and the aftermath of his words. It is the ordinary Igbos that will suffer the hatred when it starts. It is of utter disappointment that some Igbos on this forum see nothing wrong with it and they even praise arthur eze for making such callous statement.

2 Likes

Re: Paffcomm Official Statement On The Anambra State Election by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:28pm On Nov 19, 2013
berem: The annoying part is that the fool that said it will not feel the impact of what he said and the aftermath of his words. It is the ordinary Igbos that will suffer the hatred when it starts. It is of utter disappointment that some Igbos on this forum see nothing wrong with it and they even praise arthur eze for making such callous statement.

And why other tribes conceal their strategies, and wait for the appropriate time to unleash actions, our emotional brothers down the east, open the fangs and spill out unprintable hate speeches without any fall back strategy except the usual cries of Civil war and marginalization. To further show how foolish they are, many of them couldn't even wait for the result to be announced before boarding the next available Ifesinachi buses to the same areas, they abused, cursed and hated to see! the same alleged boko haram infested area, the same Islamist states!! I tell you yoruba people are really tolerant angry
Re: Paffcomm Official Statement On The Anambra State Election by Pukkah: 10:32pm On Nov 19, 2013
berem: The annoying part is that the fool that said it will not feel the impact of what he said and the aftermath of his words. It is the ordinary Igbos that will suffer the hatred when it starts. It is of utter disappointment that some Igbos on this forum see nothing wrong with it and they even praise arthur eze for making such callous statement.

Every line you have up there is true.

I'll tell you only two instances.

Edited

2 Likes

Re: Paffcomm Official Statement On The Anambra State Election by Pukkah: 10:39pm On Nov 19, 2013
emrall:
That was the reason the tribal sentiment and religious rhetoric were introduced into the campaign to create animosity and heighten the cold war between the west and the east and break the already fragile relationship and the bridge which took the Igbo elders and Yoruba elders years to build between the two major ethnic groups since after the civil war. The creation of discord between Igbo and Yoruba was once tried by using Fani Kayode to destroy the relationship, but he was ignored by the Yorubas and Fashola himself who tendered an unreserved apology to ndigbo for the deportation of ndigbo from Lagos state.

This is another school of thought. It might be true or a ploy to calm frayed nerves following the damage made by the likes of Obi.

Whatever be the case, the horse has bolted from the stable and things have fallen apart. In simple terms, the damage is already done and reactions and counter reactions have started.
Re: Paffcomm Official Statement On The Anambra State Election by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:43pm On Nov 19, 2013
Pukkah:

This is another school of thought. It might be true or a ploy to calm frayed nerves following the damage made by the likes of Obi.

Whatever be the case, the horse has bolted from the stable and things have fallen apart. In simple terms, the damage is already done and reactions and counter reactions have started.

On another look, why didn't they release the statement at the thick of the tribal campaign? For me, this is just another medicine after death! I am totally ashamed of my people!

1 Like

Re: Paffcomm Official Statement On The Anambra State Election by Pukkah: 10:48pm On Nov 19, 2013
Ngene-Ukwenu:

On another look, why didn't they release the statement at the thick of the tribal campaign? For me, this is just another medicine after death! I am totally ashamed of my people!

You have a point but let's give them the benefit of the doubt. May be their theory was yet to form as at that time. They may also be getting their information from somehere. undecided

One thing is clear though, Peter Obi's approach was counter productive and not well thought-out.
Re: Paffcomm Official Statement On The Anambra State Election by Ngwakwe: 11:03pm On Nov 19, 2013
Though I condemn unequivocally those stupid utterances by mischievous politicians from every political divide in Anambra State. I remind our civil liberty organisations to rein on S/W Politicians to stop using such phrases as "Go back to your villages" on S/W Citizens of Igbo extraction.

1 Like

Re: Paffcomm Official Statement On The Anambra State Election by Nobody: 11:05pm On Nov 19, 2013
Ngene-Ukwenu:

maybe they didn't see it coming. They had no idea that the worst of the ethnic hate comment was coming. Its good the statement was released to prevent any future outcome of the comments made by the bigots. Its really a shame that a particular state in the southeast is trying to paint all Igbos as bigots. The same state has the highest influx of its indigents in Lagos and other southwest states.

1 Like

Re: Paffcomm Official Statement On The Anambra State Election by Pukkah: 11:08pm On Nov 19, 2013
Ngwakwe: I remind our civil liberty organisations to rein on S/W Politicians to stop using such phrases as "Go back to your villages" on S/W Citizens of Igbo extraction.

Please which SW politician has directed or been saying 'go back to your villages' to only Igbos?

4 Likes

Re: Paffcomm Official Statement On The Anambra State Election by aryzgreat: 11:15pm On Nov 19, 2013
Who d hell is paffcom? Another lagos non_profit activist group that a55 lick d south west? They shud go and sit dia fat a55 down. Bunch of paid hungry noise makers.

Wot tribalistic comments from peter obi on deportation issue is worse dan d barrage of insults, name calling, denigratin comments, biased newspaper repotage to tarnish d imagge of SE, etc from d so cald south west. D daily insult we rxv frm them have not deter our ppl frm voting ngige under A.C.N as a senator. If we r tribalistic like them ngige wud not win under dat party platform. I ask, can a fashola under APGA win lagos? When u answer me, then come let's discuss tribalism

I don't give a fuuucccck about presidency, when left hand wash d right, the right will wash d left in return. No one have monopoly of tribal vote for presidential poll.

Gibberish!

2 Likes

Re: Paffcomm Official Statement On The Anambra State Election by aryzgreat: 11:20pm On Nov 19, 2013
Pukkah:

Please which SW politician has directed or been saying 'go back to your villages' to only Igbos?

D question is why wud a govnor even say 'go back to ur village'

U don't see a problem in dat? When u start making divisive comment dat reminds non-indigenes that they are foreigners yet u enjoy dia tax.

1 Like

Re: Paffcomm Official Statement On The Anambra State Election by Pukkah: 11:27pm On Nov 19, 2013
aryzgreat:

D question is why wud a govnor even say 'go back to ur village'

U don't see a problem in dat? When u start making dividive comment dat reminds non-indigenes that they are foreigners yet u enjoy dia tax.

We've been through this before. I really don't have the energy and time for back and forth arguments that will only degenerate to name calling or tribal insults.

Like I have today written on some other threads, the entity called Nigeria has failed and has not fulfilled the purpose intended. Break it up now and let's kill off all this needless suspicion and unhealthy rivalry.

Nigeria is holding everybody back.

1 Like

Re: Paffcomm Official Statement On The Anambra State Election by hardywaltz(m): 11:30pm On Nov 19, 2013
Why is that the people from the South West always over rate their importance in the polity of Nigeria, in 1999 & 2003 i can't remember Obj winning the SW to become President; in 2011 i don't need to remind us all what Ribadu suffered from a treacherous ACN.
Any body banking on the SW to be President is equivalent to building a mansion on quicksand.
If Edwin Clarke talks tomorrow SW Nairaland warriors will claim GEJ won't be President in 2015 unless he apologies, please guys GROW UP.
Any body who takes Arthur Eze's statement seriously will be equivalent to anybody talking a statement by Bode George's seriously.

1 Like

Re: Paffcomm Official Statement On The Anambra State Election by aryzgreat: 11:35pm On Nov 19, 2013
Pukkah:

We've been through this before. I really don't have the energy and time for back and forth arguments that will only degenerate to name calling or tribal insults.

Like I have today written on some other threads, the entity called Nigeria has failed and has not fulfilled the purpose intended. Break it up now and let's kill off all this needless suspicion and unhealthy rivalry.

Nigeria is holding everybody back.

The more reason APC shud support d national conference. Wia we sit and discuss all these issues, if we can't find solution to them, let's go our separate ways.

The kind of hatred I av witnessed in lagos from d yorubas is enough to kill d little conscience I av, but I forgive them, I see those as primitive ppl. Don't demonize others to make ur pple saints.

Every nyash get some shyt particle.
Re: Paffcomm Official Statement On The Anambra State Election by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:37pm On Nov 19, 2013
hardywaltz: Why is that the people from the South West always over rate their importance in the polity of Nigeria, in 1999 & 2003 i can't remember Obj winning the SW to become President; in 2011 i don't need to remind us all what Ribadu suffered from a treacherous ACN.
Any body banking on the SW to be President is equivalent to building a mansion on quicksand.
If Edwin Clarke talks tomorrow SW Nairaland warriors will claim GEJ won't be President in 2015 unless he apologies, please guys GROW UP.
Any body who takes Arthur Eze's statement seriously will be equivalent to anybody talking a statement by Bode George's seriously.

But your own statements on this forum are worse off! So tell that to the crabs! You and peter obi have fetched ants -infested- firewood, so you lot should get ready to play host to the visiting lizards shocked

2 Likes

Re: Paffcomm Official Statement On The Anambra State Election by aryzgreat: 11:45pm On Nov 19, 2013
Ngene-Ukwenu:

But your own statements on this forum are worse off! So tell that to the crabs! You and peter obi have fetched ants -infested- firewood, so you lot should get ready to play host to the visiting lizards shocked

Who gives a fffuuucccckk? Let's play it like awolowo started it. The beneficiary will be d north. Igbo presidency is d least of igbo's headache, d demand is only on equity sake. Let's see who loses out, who depends on govt more.

1 Like

Re: Paffcomm Official Statement On The Anambra State Election by bushwailo: 11:47pm On Nov 19, 2013
Paffcomm or whatever you call yourself.
Are you aware that this is the same Igbos that followed Ojukwu to mass graves
In the face of bombs, mortars and heavy artillery.

And what do u think Ojukwu was after ?
Ojukwu wanted power for himself , that was why he exiled, executed and imprisoned all voices of moderation.
The same Ojukwu came back and joined forces with the same North that he was supposed to be protecting Igbos against.

And have my people learnt any lessons ?
I guess not ?

My question is where are the voices of moderation in alaigbo
Where are the Ekwuemes, Anyaokus, Nwabuezes etc
Why do the likes of Obi, Kalu and Nzeribe be the voice of Igbo.
Re: Paffcomm Official Statement On The Anambra State Election by Ngwakwe: 11:48pm On Nov 19, 2013
Do well to mark him and Peter Obi with red paint to separate them from the entire Igbo race and to avoid the lizard from starting from S/W wannabes.

Ngene-Ukwenu:

Re: Paffcomm Official Statement On The Anambra State Election by hardywaltz(m): 11:50pm On Nov 19, 2013
Ngene-Ukwenu:

Unfortunately i have little time for pity politics, whether Obi, Ngige, Obiano etc whoever wins is the persons cup of tea. My only prayer was that a Literate person should be elected.
However i maintain my stand, Obj didn't need the SW votes to be President and have you asked Ribadu why he hasn't been tagging around with his former ACN folks.
When we (Igbos) get to that bridge we will cross it with or without the SW if they have now taken an illiterate midget called Arthur Eze seriously.
I will only feel bad the day a viable candidate wins an election in the SW under APGA, after all Igbos voted for different ACN candidates in the 2011 elections i can't recall the SW doing the same.

1 Like

Re: Paffcomm Official Statement On The Anambra State Election by Nobody: 11:52pm On Nov 19, 2013
bunch of goats deperately seeking attention

1 Like

Re: Paffcomm Official Statement On The Anambra State Election by Brimmie(m): 11:55pm On Nov 19, 2013
The Tribal Bigots will start throwing Igbo lines to Ngene-Ukwuenu just to confirm his identity.

Brb.
Re: Paffcomm Official Statement On The Anambra State Election by hardywaltz(m): 11:56pm On Nov 19, 2013
aryzgreat:

Who gives a fffuuucccckk? Let's play it like awolowo started it. The beneficiary will be d north. Igbo presidency is d least of igbo's headache, d demand is only on equity sake. Let's see who loses out, who depends on govt more.
My Broda u are on point. I was in Bayelsa for the past two days and i can't see what 3&1/2 years of Presidency has given them. Each time i go to Katsina Sate that has produced 2 Presidents i weep for them.
President is from my zone or is my brother is for lazy minds. These politicians are there for them and their family members.

1 Like

Re: Paffcomm Official Statement On The Anambra State Election by hardywaltz(m): 12:00am On Nov 20, 2013
Brimmie: The Tribal Bigots will start throwing Igbo lines to Ngene-Ukwuenu just to confirm his identity.

Brb.
On the assumption that he is actually from Igbo coz on NL today Mr A is Igbo tomorrow that same Mr A will suddenly come from Yoruba and anoda day he is from Middle belt.
We have seen it all.

1 Like

Re: Paffcomm Official Statement On The Anambra State Election by Italiano1: 12:13am On Nov 20, 2013
Re: Paffcomm Official Statement On The Anambra State Election by bushwailo: 12:58am On Nov 20, 2013
Another issue in the SE is the situation of non-catholic Igbo sons and daughters vying for political office.
They have become outcasts in their own lands.
Virtually they have become 21st century Osu.
They are not even allowed to marry Catholics .

This explains why Igbos are outcasts in the National context.
I see it as an act of God.
Re: Paffcomm Official Statement On The Anambra State Election by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:02am On Nov 20, 2013
aryzgreat: Who d hell is paffcom? Another lagos non_profit activist group that a55 lick d south west? They shud go and sit dia fat a55 down. Bunch of paid hungry noise makers.

Wot tribalistic comments from peter obi on deportation issue is worse dan d barrage of insults, name calling, denigratin comments, biased newspaper repotage to tarnish d imagge of SE, etc from d so cald south west. D daily insult we rxv frm them have not deter our ppl frm voting ngige under A.C.N as a senator. If we r tribalistic like them ngige wud not win under dat party platform. I ask, can a fashola under APGA win lagos? When u answer me, then come let's discuss tribalism

I don't give a fuuucccck about presidency, when left hand wash d right, the right will wash d left in return. No one have monopoly of tribal vote for presidential poll.

Gibberish!
You don't know the problem you're in.
Re: Paffcomm Official Statement On The Anambra State Election by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:05am On Nov 20, 2013
hardywaltz: Why is that the people from the South West always over rate their importance in the polity of Nigeria, in 1999 & 2003 i can't remember Obj winning the SW to become President; in 2011 i don't need to remind us all what Ribadu suffered from a treacherous ACN.
South West doesn't play emotional politics.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Directors Pay N5million For Promotion In Federal Civil Service / Transformation Through SURE-P: Federal High-Ways(pictures) / BOKO HARAM: Cameroon Orders Military To Hide Intelligence From Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.