Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,017 members, 7,821,555 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

What Are Those Strict Things Your Parent Did To You As A Teenager - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Are Those Strict Things Your Parent Did To You As A Teenager (551 Views)

See What A Man Did To His Motorcycle Due To Lagos Flood / What A Mad Man Did To Guy Because He Refused To Give Him Money (Read) / Photos:meet 75 Year Old Woman Who Dresses Like A Teenager (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Are Those Strict Things Your Parent Did To You As A Teenager by Babymontana(f): 8:42pm On Nov 19, 2013
Mods should move dz to appropriate section,plz.what are those strict things your parents did to you as a teenager.did it affect your adulthood positively or negatively.mine was locking me at home alwz,no friends and many more.more stories later
Re: What Are Those Strict Things Your Parent Did To You As A Teenager by waleadex(m): 9:44pm On Nov 19, 2013
Never to eat anything(only take water) after 8pm and it's really working well for me now as an adult.

(1) (Reply)

Airtel Backs Lagos Countdown Festival / The Great Deliverer / Nigerian Judge Fights Frame-up In The Gambia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.