Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

~ B In The "KNOW" Links To Stores~ Apparels N Accessories~ For Men & Women ~ - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / ~ B In The "KNOW" Links To Stores~ Apparels N Accessories~ For Men & Women ~ (12487 Views)

See Some Of The Most Beautiful Apparels On This Planet.. / Where To Learn Hw To Make Ankara Shoes, Bags N Accessories / Beautiful native wear- Men, Women And Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

~ B In The "KNOW" Links To Stores~ Apparels N Accessories~ For Men & Women ~ by mohawkchic(f): 8:16pm On Jul 18, 2008
~I Thought It Wud Be a Great Idea If we posted Links Of Apperals & Accessories from Various Stores For Men & Women and make the Information Accessible to Everyone in one place!!

~  . . . SoOo Whether You're Looking For The New Look You Want To Rock ~Modern  Retro Revival Look ~Seductive But Sutle ~Sexy Edge ~Sophisticated Business Suits ~Quirky ~ Fashion Videos ~ Maxi Dresses ~Baby Doll Dresses ~Style Basics Or Accessories . . . You'll Be Just A Click Away To Know What's THE
Hot Look  Rocking The Fashion Scene!!

~As We Post The Links of High Street Stores,Department Stores,We Can Discuss The Different Trends From Basically Any Store That Sells Clothes ~ Accessories For Men Or Women !

~Fashion Guru's In The Land . . .Over to You!! Recommendations Are Most Welcomed ToOo grin
Re: ~ B In The "KNOW" Links To Stores~ Apparels N Accessories~ For Men & Women ~ by mohawkchic(f): 8:27pm On Jul 18, 2008
Re: ~ B In The "KNOW" Links To Stores~ Apparels N Accessories~ For Men & Women ~ by mohawkchic(f): 3:01pm On Jul 19, 2008
Re: ~ B In The "KNOW" Links To Stores~ Apparels N Accessories~ For Men & Women ~ by mohawkchic(f): 6:48am On Jul 20, 2008
Re: ~ B In The "KNOW" Links To Stores~ Apparels N Accessories~ For Men & Women ~ by mohawkchic(f): 6:55am On Jul 20, 2008
~For the Men In the land,here's an opportunity for You to familarize Yourself with The Different Types Of Ladies  Lingerie . .I know Most of Y'll wud rather see them lying on the floor  lipsrsealed but you got to admit they do look fab on the skin & Most of all as gifts!!  wink

~Ladies You Get a chance to Browse Thru The Links below for the men as well!! wink
Re: ~ B In The "KNOW" Links To Stores~ Apparels N Accessories~ For Men & Women ~ by mohawkchic(f): 1:43am On Jul 24, 2008
~Why are the shopaholics shying away from this thread? grin undecided am sure there are stores out there am not aware of & wud very much like to know about soo if you cant post the links, post the names!Oooh Go Ooon . . . You know You wanna tongue
Re: ~ B In The "KNOW" Links To Stores~ Apparels N Accessories~ For Men & Women ~ by darami(f): 3:29am On Jul 24, 2008
I love BananaRepublic because their clothes  is well-cut and they use very good fabric. Darling, you lives in England and you didn't mention NEXT.co.uk   cheesy.  NEXT wasn't bad either, especially their suit.
Re: ~ B In The "KNOW" Links To Stores~ Apparels N Accessories~ For Men & Women ~ by mohawkchic(f): 3:33am On Jul 24, 2008
~LOL cheesy I suppose i figured someone was bound to post it,being as popular as it is here grin besides its no fun me posting all the links tongue
Re: ~ B In The "KNOW" Links To Stores~ Apparels N Accessories~ For Men & Women ~ by darami(f): 3:54am On Jul 24, 2008
You're doing a good job kiss. Also BCBG stuff, very trendy!
Re: ~ B In The "KNOW" Links To Stores~ Apparels N Accessories~ For Men & Women ~ by mohawkchic(f): 4:06am On Jul 24, 2008
Re: ~ B In The "KNOW" Links To Stores~ Apparels N Accessories~ For Men & Women ~ by mohawkchic(f): 4:11am On Jul 24, 2008
~Aaah see,never heard of BCBG kiss something tells me am going to fall in love wink my eyes are clued to the Dress page grin

~Thanks dara-mi kiss
Re: ~ B In The "KNOW" Links To Stores~ Apparels N Accessories~ For Men & Women ~ by motunrayo4(f): 4:14am On Jul 24, 2008
Im really feeling this man's glasses. . . and I have two of them and I get compliments all the time cause they are quite different

http://tomford.com/en/default.aspx?folderId=e855c009-7625-4b75-9340-8ffc0d1c35b1
Re: ~ B In The "KNOW" Links To Stores~ Apparels N Accessories~ For Men & Women ~ by motunrayo4(f): 4:18am On Jul 24, 2008
mohawkchic:

~Aaah see,never heard of BCBG kiss something tells me am going to fall in love wink my eyes are clued to the Dress page  grin

~Thanks dara-mi  kiss

You havent. . . BCBG is nice, . a cheaper alternative to the more high end stuff. I have these BCBG shoes and they look just like these MUi Mui shoes I saw at Bergdorf Goodman.
Re: ~ B In The "KNOW" Links To Stores~ Apparels N Accessories~ For Men & Women ~ by mohawkchic(f): 4:25am On Jul 24, 2008
~Naah first ave heard of it Motun_rayo,am just multi tasking now checking out the website,am not sure there's a store here in the UK thu,possibly a website undecided
Re: ~ B In The "KNOW" Links To Stores~ Apparels N Accessories~ For Men & Women ~ by motunrayo4(f): 4:28am On Jul 24, 2008
I'm also really into FreePeople. . . . especially last winters stuff
Im into the whole hippie thing when Im dressed down
http://www.freepeople.com/index.cfm/fuseaction/products.browse/categoryID/eb344a5e-2eb4-44f2-9bd1-39502a8fe6d1
Re: ~ B In The "KNOW" Links To Stores~ Apparels N Accessories~ For Men & Women ~ by mohawkchic(f): 4:35am On Jul 24, 2008
~Yeah . . . i was just checking out the link,got a feel of the "hippy thing" . . . Unique style coming back!!
Re: ~ B In The "KNOW" Links To Stores~ Apparels N Accessories~ For Men & Women ~ by Afribiz(f): 1:48pm On Jul 24, 2008
Enough of all the yankee stuffs, Abeg let's talk about stores and boutiques that we have here in Naija:
I usually do my shopping @Soggy's couture, TALK 2 Me, and Collectibles.[/b]They're at Adeniran Ogunsanya, Surulere. They sell  -  Clothes, Footwears, Hand bags, Wrist watches, Accessories,etc ( for men, women and kids as well).
There are also many other fashion shops on same road, and along Bode Thomas road,
[b]SO GO CHECK THEM OUT!!!!!!!!!!
[i][/i]
Re: ~ B In The "KNOW" Links To Stores~ Apparels N Accessories~ For Men & Women ~ by mohawkchic(f): 3:26pm On Jul 24, 2008
~The main Objective of this thread is not limited to just Yankee stuff, tongue with participation am sure stores/boutiques in Niaja will be mentioned so chillax grin bsides I can't post links about Niaja stores i don't know about or can recommend NOT that i need to justify myself but hey . . . just for the record!! wink
Re: ~ B In The "KNOW" Links To Stores~ Apparels N Accessories~ For Men & Women ~ by motunrayo4(f): 7:23pm On Jul 24, 2008
My fave store ever is OLD NAVY. . . . I dont know if there are any in Europe but I love it
Theres always a sale . . . .everytime I go in there I always come out with something new. . . . what more can I ask for

Her is their webite. . . . http://www.oldnavy.com/
Re: ~ B In The "KNOW" Links To Stores~ Apparels N Accessories~ For Men & Women ~ by chika98: 8:21pm On Jul 24, 2008
I'm not a big fan of buying clothing on line. Shoe yeah but not clothing.
Re: ~ B In The "KNOW" Links To Stores~ Apparels N Accessories~ For Men & Women ~ by motunrayo4(f): 1:35am On Jul 25, 2008
chika98:

I'm not a big fan of buying clothing on line. Shoe yeah but not clothing.
Im not comfortable with buying anything online. . .I always feel like Im not going to get it or It wont fit or it doesnt look like it did online
Re: ~ B In The "KNOW" Links To Stores~ Apparels N Accessories~ For Men & Women ~ by mohawkchic(f): 11:25pm On Jul 25, 2008
~It is Tricky Buying Clothes/Shoes online most times!!

~The most off putting thing for me is the colour of the item,it always doesnt look like you see online . . .weird that!! I get that not only when buying online,but sometimes when i do go instore am like it didnt look like that cheesy
Re: ~ B In The "KNOW" Links To Stores~ Apparels N Accessories~ For Men & Women ~ by SeanT21(f): 4:01am On Jan 01, 2010
My fave online store( Location: US)
http://www.greatglam.com/

Beautiful Jeans(Location:US)
http://www.toosexyjeans.com/cart/home.php
Re: ~ B In The "KNOW" Links To Stores~ Apparels N Accessories~ For Men & Women ~ by mohawkchic(f): 4:06am On Jan 01, 2010
~Just checked out Great Glam. . .went st8 to the Shoes Link. . .some eye candy's on there! Not a way to start the New Year! Oggling at shoes! Again! Tut Tut!
Re: ~ B In The "KNOW" Links To Stores~ Apparels N Accessories~ For Men & Women ~ by chika98: 4:07am On Jan 01, 2010
www.forever21.com ( affordable)
www.urbanoutffiters.com ( Not so affordable but nice things)

Then lookbook.nu to check out other fashionistas out there. You might learn a few things from em
Re: ~ B In The "KNOW" Links To Stores~ Apparels N Accessories~ For Men & Women ~ by ibrahimkhan438: 1:03pm On May 28, 2013
Hello everyone..
you can visit on following site: Dresses
Re: ~ B In The "KNOW" Links To Stores~ Apparels N Accessories~ For Men & Women ~ by vivaciousvivi(f): 1:36pm On May 28, 2013
mohawkchic: For Women

~BCBG MaxaZria~

http://www.bcbg.com/home/index.jsp

~Next~

http://www.next.co.uk/shopping/women?LID=01_02_02

For Men

~Next~

http://www.next.co.uk/shopping/men

you definately know what's up! No list is complete without Next! Love them to pieces.
I have also recently fallen in love with Dorothy Perkins.
Well done! wink
Re: ~ B In The "KNOW" Links To Stores~ Apparels N Accessories~ For Men & Women ~ by alonaijacom: 5:57pm On May 29, 2013
Have you guys checked out www.alonaija.com we have top brands there. Go shopping!!!
Re: ~ B In The "KNOW" Links To Stores~ Apparels N Accessories~ For Men & Women ~ by Nobody: 10:21am On Jun 11, 2013
Do you know you can earn ₦500 for every friend you direct to buy from us? All you need to do is TELL your FRIENDS and when anyone is making an order, should tell us they were directed by you, in the comment section of the order process. As long as their order is above ₦5000 and they clearly state your name, ₦500 will be credited to your account and you can redeem it in your subsequent orders! Do have a nice day!
To qualify for this offer, you must have bought items worth ₦5000 from www.suretrends.com.ng !
Accessorizing You in everyway!

(1) (Reply)

Kate Henshaw Is The Face Of Blessing Perfume / 45 Best Braided Hairstyles To Try Out This Christmas Season / Body Cream For Oily/sensitive Skin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.