Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,132 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Where To Learn Hw To Make Ankara Shoes, Bags N Accessories - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Where To Learn Hw To Make Ankara Shoes, Bags N Accessories (2487 Views)

How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. / Where Can I Get Training On How To Make Ankara Shoes And Bags? / ~ B In The "KNOW" Links To Stores~ Apparels N Accessories~ For Men & Women ~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where To Learn Hw To Make Ankara Shoes, Bags N Accessories by Betolis(f): 9:38pm On Oct 08, 2013
Please
I am interested in learning how to make ankara shoes, bags and
accessories in Benin city Edo state. Pls anyone with useful information
should contact me.Thanks.
Re: Where To Learn Hw To Make Ankara Shoes, Bags N Accessories by Denedo: 4:15pm On Oct 09, 2013
I train people on how to make these things but I'm in delta state. I'll add you on bbm hun, so you can see some of my designs

1 Like

Re: Where To Learn Hw To Make Ankara Shoes, Bags N Accessories by nzehcynthia97: 8:11pm On Oct 09, 2013
Pls am interested, add mi up 2787b3f6
Re: Where To Learn Hw To Make Ankara Shoes, Bags N Accessories by topdiva(f): 8:57pm On Oct 09, 2013
Denedo: I train people on how to make these things but I'm in delta state. I'll add you on bbm hun, so you can see some of my designs
where in delta are you?
Re: Where To Learn Hw To Make Ankara Shoes, Bags N Accessories by Denedo: 7:49pm On Oct 11, 2013
@top diva, I'm presently at agbarho
Re: Where To Learn Hw To Make Ankara Shoes, Bags N Accessories by Betolis(f): 10:53am On Oct 15, 2013
contact me lets talk.. ......[quote
author=Denedo]I train people on how to make these things but I'm in
delta state. I'll add you on bbm hun, so you can see some of my
designs[/quote]
Re: Where To Learn Hw To Make Ankara Shoes, Bags N Accessories by tutsylove(f): 5:08am On Jun 23, 2015
please i would like to know how to make ankara shoes ,bags and accessories.please if per chance you know or there is anyone available that can teach me at a very affordable price and lives around mile two and festac in lagos,please try to inbox me your contact asap(tutsylove@yahoo.com).thank you

(1) (Reply)

See What's Inside Her Bag (pics) / Carovate Serum Reviews And Effects / Treat Yourself To A High Quality Leather Bags At Very Affordable Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.