Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,262 members, 7,846,217 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

Minister Travels Abroad For Treatment After Plying Lagos/ibadan Road - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Minister Travels Abroad For Treatment After Plying Lagos/ibadan Road (15954 Views)

Residents Scoop Fuel As Tanker Crashes Along Lagos-ibadan Road. Photos / Ambode's Monitoring Team Arrest Cars Plying BRT Lane (Photos) / Tinubu Travels Abroad For Medical Treatment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Minister Travels Abroad For Treatment After Plying Lagos/ibadan Road by inosend: 12:05pm On Nov 21, 2013
gbanikiti: A minister flown abroad for treatment after plying Lagos-Ibadan expressway. What now happens to ordinary nigerians who are trapped in traffic as a result of the bad road almost on daily basis?
Fly them to, say, Mars, perhaps. Or, maybe, just maybe, run them underground. I weep for my country.
Re: Minister Travels Abroad For Treatment After Plying Lagos/ibadan Road by Umarmaisalati(m): 12:37pm On Nov 21, 2013
Magic Bishop: useless APC noise makers always shifting blame to the FG.

Amosun should do his own part and stop worrying over an FG road project.

Are there not rural and inter-state roads in Ogun that needs his attention?

I blame the FG because I don't see why Abuja should worry itself over road networks that should be handled by the state governors.

This case brings to mind that of Niger State. All the roads linking all the main towns in Niger are Federal Roads. Even the Suleja -Minna route is designated a federal road. This is the only road linking Minna that state capital to Abuja and is used by the frogged eye governor anytime he goes running to Abuja to attend one of his nocturnal meetings with the G7.
The same situation applies for the Jeba-Mokwa Rd, Minna-Kadunna Road, Kontagora -Minna Rd, Bidda-Minna Rd which basically translates to all the interstate rds being designated as Federal roads . This is the ploy that IBB instituted to ensure that all roads within Niger State are maintained from the federal purse.

Useless governors.
Just listen to urself, u talk like an illiterate, it's pathetic at most what u are saying.. At least u cannot say it is not the duty of FG to repair the roads, any effort to do that you'll just be confirming yourself a bigot. I believe that prof that said 18 million Nigerians are mentally unstable, just that not all of them (you) run on the street naked I guess
Re: Minister Travels Abroad For Treatment After Plying Lagos/ibadan Road by Umarmaisalati(m): 12:40pm On Nov 21, 2013
Magic Bishop: useless APC noise makers always shifting blame to the FG.

Amosun should do his own part and stop worrying over an FG road project.

Are there not rural and inter-state roads in Ogun that needs his attention?

I blame the FG because I don't see why Abuja should worry itself over road networks that should be handled by the state governors.

This case brings to mind that of Niger State. All the roads linking all the main towns in Niger are Federal Roads. Even the Suleja -Minna route is designated a federal road. This is the only road linking Minna that state capital to Abuja and is used by the frogged eye governor anytime he goes running to Abuja to attend one of his nocturnal meetings with the G7.
The same situation applies for the Jeba-Mokwa Rd, Minna-Kadunna Road, Kontagora -Minna Rd, Bidda-Minna Rd which basically translates to all the interstate rds being designated as Federal roads . This is the ploy that IBB instituted to ensure that all roads within Niger State are maintained from the federal purse.

Useless governors.
Just listen to urself, u talk like an illiterate, it's pathetic at most what u are saying.. At least u cannot say it is not the duty of FG to repair the roads, any effort to do that you'll just be confirming yourself a bigot. I believe that prof that said 18 million Nigerians are mentally unstable, just that not all of them (you) run on the street naked I guess

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sale Of Rivers Assets: Appeal Court Revokes Warrant Of Arrest On Amaechi, Others / Read New Method Used To Steal Money From Atm Machine. / Police Invasion: Richie Etonye Clarifies Himself, Says No Money Was Found Stolen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.