Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,132 members, 7,825,550 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

Workforce Management - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Workforce Management (2949 Views)

Massive Recruitment At Workforce Management Centre– (56 Positions) / Graduate Career Opportunity In A Leading Bank – Workforce Management Centre / Workforce Management Centre (banking & Financial Service) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Workforce Management by spice123(m): 7:35am On Nov 20, 2013
Help!!! Does anybody know this place: You are invited for a Banking Interview at Workforce Management Centre, Gbagada on Thursday 21st, November,2013 by 12noon. Come with updated CV.Dress Code:strictly Corporate.
Re: Workforce Management by olasclef(m): 8:06am On Nov 20, 2013
Yes of course
Re: Workforce Management by spice123(m): 8:10am On Nov 20, 2013
Olasclef pls I wanna know if the address is real.
Re: Workforce Management by Nobody: 8:12am On Nov 20, 2013
please o is gatecrashing allowed?
Re: Workforce Management by Nobody: 8:47am On Nov 20, 2013
From Oshodi Oke (On the bridge), board bus going to Gbagada and drop at UPS bus stop. If you are alternatively coming from the Island, bus board going to Oshodi and drop at the same bus stop. Workforce is right there. wish you good luck.
Re: Workforce Management by skimofat: 10:25am On Nov 20, 2013
@spice 123, did u apply wit hnd or nd
Re: Workforce Management by sirwilly1(m): 12:55pm On Nov 20, 2013
If you wan gate crash, nobody send. Just do am coded like say you receive message. And try gather all the documents wey they need dey go. Na so gatecrashers plenty when I go my own earlier this month.
Re: Workforce Management by olasclef(m): 1:23pm On Nov 20, 2013
@ spice123, d address is very real. Jst follow d description above. Workforce is beside UPS. All d best.
Re: Workforce Management by bisiboom: 5:49pm On Nov 20, 2013
sir willy: If you wan gate crash, nobody send. Just do am coded like say you receive message. And try gather all the documents wey they need dey go. Na so gatecrashers plenty when I go my own earlier this month.
Which documents do they need please?
Was it interview or test?

@ spice, did you write a test
Re: Workforce Management by sirwilly1(m): 7:55pm On Nov 20, 2013
The documents are to be printed from a site link that was sent to interviewees as sms, and completed. Other instructions are on the site too. It is an interview not test.
Re: Workforce Management by bisiboom: 4:00am On Nov 21, 2013
sir willy: The documents are to be printed from a site link that was sent to interviewees as sms, and completed. Other instructions are on the site too. It is an interview not test.
Please what's the site? Please? Please?
Re: Workforce Management by bisiboom: 7:41am On Nov 21, 2013
Re: Workforce Management by sirwilly1(m): 9:19am On Nov 21, 2013
wfmcentre.com/wfmcos/
Re: Workforce Management by bisiboom: 9:33am On Nov 21, 2013
Bless you sir willy

Oh well! Guarantor requirements. Where on earth will I get those before 12pm today
Re: Workforce Management by sirwilly1(m): 9:55am On Nov 21, 2013
You can print all the documents and have all your credentials ready while going for the interview(even if you've not filled the guarantor's form). They might give a grace of submitting all completed forms the next day. The main thing is for you to be interviewed.
Re: Workforce Management by sirwilly1(m): 9:58am On Nov 21, 2013
Meanwhile, some mins or hrs before the interview (12pm), one of the staffs will brief everyone present. All the same, be thinking of who will be your guarantor so as to contact him or her today or tomorrow.
Re: Workforce Management by bisiboom: 10:01am On Nov 21, 2013
Thanks a lot!
Getting ready.
Any likely questions? Please?

Also, is this a fresh graduate Trainee - like job? What's the job position please.
Re: Workforce Management by sirwilly1(m): 10:11am On Nov 21, 2013
You talk about yourself, as from your cv. They ask you the position you applied for, and then ask you related questions on the position and banking in general. If you don't know the position you applied for, you tell them that you can't remember you position you applied for. They might give you options and ask you to choose(like customer care, teller, etc).
Re: Workforce Management by Nobody: 11:32am On Nov 21, 2013
bisiboom: Thanks a lot!
Getting ready.
Any likely questions? Please?

Also, is this a fresh graduate Trainee - like job? What's the job position please.
please are you there now? Were you asked for proof of invitation? Like a text message or anything? Thank you.
Re: Workforce Management by bisiboom: 1:00pm On Nov 21, 2013
It hasn't gotten to my turn yet.
Someone just said they didn't ask for the documents on that site Sir willy posted. Just CV
Re: Workforce Management by sirwilly1(m): 2:31pm On Nov 21, 2013
During mine, you'll give them your cv. And later, the person will go thru your credentials. All the documents and photocopies will be submitted later, and not at the initial stage.
Re: Workforce Management by gabito4luv(m): 8:52am On Nov 22, 2013
bisiboom: It hasn't gotten to my turn yet.
Someone just said they didn't ask for the documents on that site Sir willy posted. Just CV
pls hw did urs go cos I also attended? Any info on d bank n nature of job?
Re: Workforce Management by bisiboom: 5:05pm On Nov 22, 2013
Gabito you attended and you didn't ask the guy the bank and the nature of the job they're recruiting for? Hmm. Strange.
Anyways, it's Ecobank, POS Merchant.
Mine went well I think.
My question to everyone in the house is please what's the other location for the job. I actually gatecrashed and I overheard someone say the bank's location is lekki and one other place.
Please who knows the "other place"?
Re: Workforce Management by HazeeyzaH(f): 8:42pm On Nov 22, 2013
Tis ilupeju
Re: Workforce Management by Emmaloh: 5:42am On Nov 24, 2013
Bisiboom and Hazeezhat!!!Pls are we to have 2 guarantors or just 1? + when wre u told to come back 4 submission of those forms? Also, must the Oath form b signed in a court?Pls reply asap! Thanks
Re: Workforce Management by modupewealth: 7:00am On Nov 24, 2013
@spice123,pls ow did u apply?did u send ur cv through an email?if yes,wats d email?wld rily appreciate ur response.tanx
Re: Workforce Management by princessifuu: 9:41pm On Nov 25, 2013
I did my own interview at enugu but up till now I did not hear frm dem.
Re: Workforce Management by bisiboom: 11:52pm On Nov 30, 2013
Emmaloh: Bisiboom and Hazeezhat!!!Pls are we to have 2 guarantors or just 1? + when wre u told to come back 4 submission of those forms? Also, must the Oath form b signed in a court?Pls reply asap! Thanks
sorry dear, i amjust seeing this. you need 2 guarantors and workforce should have informed you on when to submit them.
i dunno about the oath thing in a court. the dude at workforce didnt ask me that nor did he look closely at that form. he was more concerned with my guarantors.

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy!!! – Retail Associate Needed For Prl Ibadan & Lagos / After Seeing This, Will You Still Join? / Vmobile Is Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.