Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,384 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Some Interesting 'Facts' Sorrounding Noah's Flood - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Some Interesting 'Facts' Sorrounding Noah's Flood (682 Views)

Of What Use Was Noah's Flood If It Couldn't Stop Wickedness? / The Aim Of The Noah's Flood / Expose Into The Real Reasons For Noah's Flood Missing From The Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Some Interesting 'Facts' Sorrounding Noah's Flood by esere826: 10:43am On Nov 20, 2013
I enjoy working with spreadsheets, so i had the chance to do some calculations on some bible ideas that i have nursed for a long time now.
You can refer to the book of Genesis chapter 1 to 7 to follow my thougths
Here are some interesting calculated facts surrounding the flood:

1) Metusalleh died in the year of the flood at the age of 969, while Noah his grandson was 600 yrs old (read genesis5:25-28, genesis 7: 6)
That means that it is possible that the flood killed Metusalah or that he died days or months before the flood

2) If Metusalleh was buried in the earth as against being buried in a cave or cremated, that means his decomposing body would have been washed up by the waters of the flood and probably feasted on by fishes

3) Noahs brothers and sisters also died in the flood (see Genesis 5: 30). The flood probably killed his mum if she were still alive

(1) (Reply)

Prayer To the Heavenly Father / The Council That Created Jesus, By Dr Ray Hagin / CAN Blast Kumuyi For Calling Christmas Idolatry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.