Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,591 members, 7,820,122 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

LADIES IF YOU GO TO HELL AFTER READING THIS THEN YOU HAVE YOURSELF TO BLAME - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / LADIES IF YOU GO TO HELL AFTER READING THIS THEN YOU HAVE YOURSELF TO BLAME (28792 Views)

Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" / Woman Gets A Glimpse Of Hell After Suicide Attempt / Did Jesus Really Descend To Hell After Death According To The Apostles Creed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

LADIES IF YOU GO TO HELL AFTER READING THIS THEN YOU HAVE YOURSELF TO BLAME by highyo: 2:53pm On Nov 20, 2013
EVANGELIST FUNMILAYO ADEBAYO HAD THIS EXPERIENCE RATHER, A TESTIMONY WHERE SHE WAS INVITED FOR MINISTRATION.

By:- Osamuede Edoigiawerie, On Facebook

Evangelist Funmilayo was a high level satanic agent, who destroyed even great ministers of God and other people as well, promoted to the highest level in the demonic world - 999 realm, and held meeting with the devil for many years. In fact, her confession opened my eyes and heart for holiness within and without (dressing). In her ministration and confessions, she reveals the secrets behind almost everything she, the devil and other agents of darkness have done to pollute this world and there is a covenant behind everything that the devil and the queen of the coast have given to the world for beauty. She said that relaxer was made in deep sea as well as weave-on (which becomes a snake on the owner's head when the person dies) - artificial hair and trousers (pant as white people call it) was her idea and designed as part of her assignment to pollute the Christendom, and she used Deuteronomy 22:5.

Knowing God hates this, they created it in the demonic world of the 999 realm before launching it to the world to make women disobey and annoy God, that jewelry is an idol and that any of these things a person using them is using devil's property, and can't enter heaven either in rapture or after death! (from time to time God willing, I will be sharing some of her confessions).

THE STORY
She was invited to a particular church in Lagos, Nigeria to minister in a programme. The church was a worldly church, were they dress the way they like with women wearing trousers and artificial hair.
The pastor's wife was also involved in the dressing as well as the choristers. There was a fashion designer and beautician woman in the church, who usually make their hair and buy these things for them, thinking she was making a good contribution to God and she was a very close and good friend to the pastor's wife.

So, when Evangelist Funmilayo preached against wordly dressing, this woman interrupted her and told her to stop such evil message, that nothing was wrong with this way they dressed in the church.
Evangelist Funmilayo said she asked the Holy Spirit to continue from where she stopped, and left without any stipend from the church to transport herself, since they didn't like the message, so no money to assist and she didn't have any money. She had to walk a long distance to her house.

After some time the pastor's wife died. Sometime later, this woman who interrupted Evangelist Funmilayo, had a dream. In that dream, a demon was leading her into hell. She tried to resist, but the demon told her she belongs there i.e she belonged to hell. So, she was led to a part of hell, where she saw the pastor's wife. There were chairs arranged in that place with all their names written on it according to how they used these things and apparently, the pastor's wife has taken her seat, waiting for the choristers and other women to come join her.

She saw her seat, the hair of the pastor's wife had already turned to snakes biting her, and the fire burning her. The pastor's wife told her she must come and experience the suffering (not recognizing whether they were friends on earth or not because of the torture of hell) because, she was the cause of her being there.
It was in the midst of this revelation that she woke up! She went to the kitchen and used kitchen knife to barb or shave or cut her hair out of the fear of what she has just experienced.

She went to the church like a mad woman, moving towards the altar, the pastor told people to hold her, but she manoeuvre her way and grabbed the microphone on the altar. She began to narrate her experience, and before she could finished, all the female members and choristers have filled the waste basket with their fake hair, and fully repented of their sins on learning about where the pastor's wife ended up because of these things. Seeing the woman bringing the things to them a changed person, they equally changed too.

After two years of her first visit to that church before their encounter, she was later invited to the church, so she was thinking of how to bombard them with the message because of what they first did to her but, on getting there, she was surprised and asking if this is the same church she came to minister earlier (the women now covering their hair, wearing turtle neck and dressed even holier than she who has been preaching holiness). So, they told her she was not invited to come and preach but, to come and see what God has done in their lives through her.

Moral of the testimony:
God is no respecter of persons. He had to sacrifice the pastor's wife to save an entire church.
WILL YOU BE THE NEXT PERSON TO BE SEEN IN HELL FOR OTHERS TO REPENT AND STOP USING THESE THINGS? Begin to repent and pray for yourself now and take them off (if as a christian you still use them thinking it doesn't matter).
Culled From

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: LADIES IF YOU GO TO HELL AFTER READING THIS THEN YOU HAVE YOURSELF TO BLAME by highyo: 2:55pm On Nov 20, 2013
IF YOU LIKE MOCK , PERHAPS YOU MAY BE THE NEXT

2 Likes

Re: LADIES IF YOU GO TO HELL AFTER READING THIS THEN YOU HAVE YOURSELF TO BLAME by anibi9674: 8:42pm On Nov 20, 2013
God help ma sisters 2 äccept dis message fully.
Re: LADIES IF YOU GO TO HELL AFTER READING THIS THEN YOU HAVE YOURSELF TO BLAME by Nobody: 9:55pm On Nov 20, 2013
I have to just grin
Re: LADIES IF YOU GO TO HELL AFTER READING THIS THEN YOU HAVE YOURSELF TO BLAME by UyiIredia(m): 12:51am On Nov 21, 2013
Fear of hell the beginning of folly from fables.
Re: LADIES IF YOU GO TO HELL AFTER READING THIS THEN YOU HAVE YOURSELF TO BLAME by spencerwilliams(m): 9:33am On Nov 21, 2013
Dis revelations kips on comin but d sturborn ones wil nt beliv and eventual dey wil beliv wen eternity wil answer dem,but i pray dat people especialy d women would undastand dat d way 2 heaven is ful of discomfort and self denial,d problem wit most people is dat dey want 2 enjoy evrytin enjoyable,but i bet u u ar goin d wrong way.if u know d cost of bein a disciple den u wil nt argue wit dis revelations.nd rememba der is no disciple without disciplin.dis one tin i want all women 2 undastand wat eva u ar doin and u believ it is good in d sight of God,nd u ar so relax and comfortable doin dat tin pray nd ask God if dat tin is actualy wat he wants u 2 do,becos u can't do wat is plisin 2 God nd wonn't batle b4 doin dat.dat is why u alway feel relax wen u put on those jezebelic propaties.

3 Likes

Re: LADIES IF YOU GO TO HELL AFTER READING THIS THEN YOU HAVE YOURSELF TO BLAME by highyo: 9:42am On Nov 21, 2013
spencerwilliams: Dis revelations kips on comin but d sturborn ones wil nt beliv and eventual dey wil beliv wen eternity wil answer dem,but i pray dat people especialy d women would undastand dat d way 2 heaven is ful of discomfort and self denial,d problem wit most people is dat dey want 2 enjoy evrytin enjoyable,but i bet u u ar goin d wrong way.if u know d cost of bein a disciple den u wil nt argue wit dis revelations.nd rememba der is no disciple without disciplin.dis one tin i want all women 2 undastand wat eva u ar doin and u believ it is good in d sight of God,nd u ar so relax and comfortable doin dat tin pray nd ask God if dat tin is actualy wat he wants u 2 do,becos u can't do wat is plisin 2 God nd wonn't batle b4 doin dat.dat is why u alway feel relax wen u put on those jezebelic propaties.
May God bless you
I've learnt something from what you've just said
wat eva u ar doin and u believ it is good in d sight of God,nd u ar so relax and comfortable doin dat tin pray nd ask God if dat tin is actualy wat he wants u 2 do,becos u can't do wat is plisin 2 God nd wonn't batle b4 doin dat.
Re: LADIES IF YOU GO TO HELL AFTER READING THIS THEN YOU HAVE YOURSELF TO BLAME by spencerwilliams(m): 10:03am On Nov 21, 2013
highyo:
May God bless you
I've learnt something from what you've just said
wat eva u ar doin and u believ it is good in d sight of God,nd u ar so relax and comfortable doin dat tin pray nd ask God if dat tin is actualy wat he wants u 2 do,becos u can't do wat is plisin 2 God nd wonn't batle b4 doin dat.
it just d wisdom of GOD it is not of how wel i know d bible.one tin i also want people 2 undastand is dat,d devil can not behold d face of God smilin at a particular person nd d devil wil just b relaxed becos he does not want God 2 smile at anyone.

1 Like

Re: LADIES IF YOU GO TO HELL AFTER READING THIS THEN YOU HAVE YOURSELF TO BLAME by highyo: 10:22am On Nov 21, 2013
spencerwilliams: it just d wisdom of GOD it is not of how wel i know d bible.one tin i also want people 2 undastand is dat,d devil can not behold d face of God smilin at a particular person nd d devil wil just b relaxed becos he does not want God 2 smile at anyone.
I'm Glad I found someone that agree with me on NL. because, majority on NL believe I'm high on something, but yet I never look at that, instead, I pass the message. it is not my duty to convince them anyway but the holyspirit, so I never border myself, I still pass the message.
Just like a farmer who went to plant, I believe out of the 1000's of the viewer, my grain will still fall on good soil, not all will fall on a rock, or tares or hook
God bless you
Re: LADIES IF YOU GO TO HELL AFTER READING THIS THEN YOU HAVE YOURSELF TO BLAME by spencerwilliams(m): 11:16am On Nov 21, 2013
highyo:
I'm Glad I found someone that agree with me on NL. because, majority on NL believe I'm high on something, but yet I never look at that, instead, I pass the message. it is not my duty to convince them anyway but the holyspirit, so I never border myself, I still pass the message.
Just like a farmer who went to plant, I believe out of the 1000's of the viewer, my grain will still fall on good soil, not all will fall on a rock, or tares or hook
God bless you
majority wil always go tru d broad way becos d scriptures must b fulfiled.d bible says in matthew 7:14 it says becos strait is d gat and narrow is d way which leadeth unto lif a few there be dat find it.may God preserv u
Re: LADIES IF YOU GO TO HELL AFTER READING THIS THEN YOU HAVE YOURSELF TO BLAME by bizmahn: 11:29am On Nov 21, 2013
Hello Highyo,
You have great zeal but sometimes you accept revelations that go to extremes beyond the boundries of the bible & moral common sence.Its not that your efforts are not regarded.But I seem to agree with this one in the OP even though skeptical.

Also since the church you mentioned in the OP is in Lagos it will lend more credence if you tell the name of the church for people to verify for themselves.I'm sure the church will want everyone to hear the story & repent.

2 Likes

Re: LADIES IF YOU GO TO HELL AFTER READING THIS THEN YOU HAVE YOURSELF TO BLAME by Oluwatola5(f): 11:55am On Nov 21, 2013
spencerwilliams: Dis revelations kips on comin but d sturborn ones wil nt beliv and eventual dey wil beliv wen eternity wil answer dem,but i pray dat people especialy d women would undastand dat d way 2 heaven is ful of discomfort and self denial,d problem wit most people is dat dey want 2 enjoy evrytin enjoyable,but i bet u u ar goin d wrong way.if u know d cost of bein a disciple den u wil nt argue wit dis revelations.nd rememba der is no disciple without disciplin.dis one tin i want all women 2 undastand wat eva u ar doin and u believ it is good in d sight of God,nd u ar so relax and comfortable doin dat tin pray nd ask God if dat tin is actualy wat he wants u 2 do,becos u can't do wat is plisin 2 God nd wonn't batle b4 doin dat.dat is why u alway feel relax wen u put on those jezebelic propaties.
Is like this message is just for me, thanks bro and God bless you all. Sisters, we have got to be open with our creator for Him to correct us on somethings. Being on the defensive concerning some issues is more like gratifying the flesh, may God help us IJN.
Re: LADIES IF YOU GO TO HELL AFTER READING THIS THEN YOU HAVE YOURSELF TO BLAME by alfaSSS: 12:22pm On Nov 21, 2013
the girl in red skirt is hot.
i want to touch myself.
Re: LADIES IF YOU GO TO HELL AFTER READING THIS THEN YOU HAVE YOURSELF TO BLAME by Candidstephen: 1:14pm On Nov 21, 2013
@ Spencerwilliams. I agree with u because, the disciples of Jesus were self denial followers. Remember, d bible called satan 'the god of dis world', so i'm not suprised if satan is d one who is bringing in dis artificial things such as: attachment, lip sticks, eye lashes etc to pollute children of God. Satan knows he has little time, thats why he is doing all these thing 2 defile & pollute christians in order 2 deprive them of Heaven. He knows what he missed in Heaven, so he wants humans to miss it. Be wise. Godbless!
Re: LADIES IF YOU GO TO HELL AFTER READING THIS THEN YOU HAVE YOURSELF TO BLAME by highyo: 1:51pm On Nov 21, 2013
bizmahn: Hello Highyo,
You have great zeal but sometimes you accept revelations that go to extremes beyond the boundries of the bible & moral common sence.Its not that your efforts are not regarded.But I seem to agree with this one in the OP even though skeptical.

Also since the church you mentioned in the OP is in Lagos it will lend more credence if you tell the name of the church for people to verify for themselves.I'm sure the church will want everyone to hear the story & repent.
BUT THE SOURCE IS ALREADY THERE
Re: LADIES IF YOU GO TO HELL AFTER READING THIS THEN YOU HAVE YOURSELF TO BLAME by highyo: 1:56pm On Nov 21, 2013
Candidstephen: @ Spencerwilliams. I agree with u because, the disciples of Jesus were self denial followers. Remember, d bible called satan 'the god of dis world', so i'm not suprised if satan is d one who is bringing in dis artificial things such as: attachment, lip sticks, eye lashes etc to pollute children of God. Satan knows he has little time, thats why he is doing all these thing 2 defile & pollute christians in order 2 deprive them of Heaven. He knows what he missed in Heaven, so he wants humans to miss it. Be wise. Godbless!
AT TIMES I ALWAYS THINK PEOPLE DONT BELIEVE SATAN DO EXIST, INFACT HE IS 100000000000000000000000000% EXISTING HE KNOWS BIBLE MORE THAN EVERY BODY, AND WHAT HE USE MOST IS A VERSE FROM THE BIBLE, AND WHEN MAN ARRIVE AT THE GATE OF HEAVEN AND THE DOOR REFUSE TO OPEN, HE WILL COME ALONG WITH HIS BIBLE AND SHOW YOU WHY YOU CANNOT ENTER, THEN A WORD WILL TELL YOU TO DEPART. SATAN IS MORE CUNNING AND WISER THAN ANY MAN, HE HAS MADE THEM TO BELIEVE GOD ONLY WATCH THE HEART
Re: LADIES IF YOU GO TO HELL AFTER READING THIS THEN YOU HAVE YOURSELF TO BLAME by bizmahn: 2:32pm On Nov 21, 2013
highyo:
BUT THE SOURCE IS ALREADY THERE
Bros, The name of the church which pastors wife died & went to hell is not in the OP.Read & confirm yourself.
Re: LADIES IF YOU GO TO HELL AFTER READING THIS THEN YOU HAVE YOURSELF TO BLAME by Candidstephen: 8:28pm On Nov 21, 2013
@Highyo: satan is d 1 deceiving people now & he'd still be d 1 to accuse dem in d after-life. 2day in my church(Bible Studies), i came 2 understand dat those who truely work in d spirit are dead 2 d things of dis world. My broda, meditate on dis; Rev.2:20, u'd find out dat people have indeed brought back d spirit of Jezebel 2 their churches. I no longer want 2 argue with people any longer because i knw i'm in a battle in dis world and i need not 2 be distracted. D lord be ur strength tru his Grace...... Amen!
Re: LADIES IF YOU GO TO HELL AFTER READING THIS THEN YOU HAVE YOURSELF TO BLAME by highyo: 10:48pm On Nov 21, 2013
Candidstephen: @Highyo: satan is d 1 deceiving people now & he'd still be d 1 to accuse dem in d after-life. 2day in my church(Bible Studies), i came 2 understand dat those who truely work in d spirit are dead 2 d things of dis world. My broda, meditate on dis; Rev.2:20, u'd find out dat people have indeed brought back d spirit of Jezebel 2 their churches. I no longer want 2 argue with people any longer because i knw i'm in a battle in dis world and i need not 2 be distracted. D lord be ur strength tru his Grace...... Amen!
well spoken brother, I tell you the truth that I know what sin is. I only have my bible as a sunday things, I dont even go to church, and anytime i go, probably I'm chasing after girl or for business, and first thing I look for in the church is the wall clock.
I spent alot on my hair coiling, I used neck chain i call it chain because it's a boundage, i love ladies dressing like harlot, i will say, God watch heart.
Uptill now, some of my sch mate never believe one like me can repent.
When I gave my life to Christ, the Lord himself was the one teaching me his word. My friend, If you only listen to your pastor, you are gone, I left my parent church, runing up and down, to get true bible church, i could not find one, but thanks be to God now sha!
Satan will never setup something except its against the bible.
All these lipstick, painting of face, eyebra etc are all in the bible, but people dont know.
Pls dear, eat the bible, drink it, sleep with it,
I PRAY U AND ME WILL NOT LOST THE KINGDOM OF GOD IN JESUS NAME,
if you wish, I can foward more things the lord has review to me to you, but pray always
Re: LADIES IF YOU GO TO HELL AFTER READING THIS THEN YOU HAVE YOURSELF TO BLAME by Nobody: 10:54pm On Nov 21, 2013
^^^

Your obsession with the way women dress suggests you may have a problem with lust and trying to shift the blame to women.

What about the way men dress, or has that skipped your eye ?

By the way , I believe in moderation as the bible states.

2 Likes

Re: LADIES IF YOU GO TO HELL AFTER READING THIS THEN YOU HAVE YOURSELF TO BLAME by foreignstudy: 11:30pm On Nov 21, 2013
I see this new churches go always against woman why this.

Man can make what they want and i can tell you all this doctrines are bullshit because did jesus christ not told us love each other and what comes about from this so called evangelist is against what is in the bible, did she forget what jesus say about one woman.
Re: LADIES IF YOU GO TO HELL AFTER READING THIS THEN YOU HAVE YOURSELF TO BLAME by Candidstephen: 7:55am On Nov 22, 2013
@ Foreignstudy: let me ask u dis Question.... Is the well known Deeper Life Bible Church, Redeemed Christian church of God, Assemblies Of God etc dat have been even maybe b4 ur pastor was born; are their doctrines wrong? Just answer dat & u'll clear urself.

2 Likes

Re: LADIES IF YOU GO TO HELL AFTER READING THIS THEN YOU HAVE YOURSELF TO BLAME by highyo: 8:22am On Nov 22, 2013
frosbel: ^^^

Your obsession with the way women dress suggests you may have a problem with lust and trying to shift the blame to women.

What about the way men dress, or has that skipped your eye ?

By the way , I believe in moderation as the bible states.
I don't have any problem with women, neither can I even lust after them
May be you are not born again yet, if you have truly born-again, things you desire when you were in the world, will become very much irritating to you. It was just like magic, they all looks irritating to me. it was then I understood the bible saying, that the old has passed away, and everything became new.
so If the lord ask me to preach against what I desire most in the past, truly I will do it with joy, because of the hatred I now have towards it? so bro, I'm just like Paul preaching the doctrine he wanted to destroy
I will not forcing anyone to believe what I'm saying, but on the judgment day, when God judge, they will not say they have not being warned. my hands are clean
Re: LADIES IF YOU GO TO HELL AFTER READING THIS THEN YOU HAVE YOURSELF TO BLAME by highyo: 8:22am On Nov 22, 2013
Jewellery

Chains (some witches even wear them on their ankles), rings, bracelets, bangles, earrings, necklaces and other jewels: Do not imitate agents of satan who despite the teachings continue to be attached to them.

Jewellery, rings, bracelets, chains and many others, are only there for the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes and the pride of life. It is the same thing with wigs and other sets or fineries which many women are still firmly attached to.

All these external loads that you put on, are simply objects of seduction, and only meant to glorify satan. All these things only help to satisfy the desire of the flesh, the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life. So they constitute great open doors to satan. Repent and abandon all those things.

The search for artificial beauty is a terrible danger for human beings, a great trap that satan has set for humanity. And all those who fall in it, suffer terribly. Be very careful. Flee from all these elements that give you some artificial beauty, and praise God for the natural beauty which He has blessed you with. Psalm 139:14 says: I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; marvellous are Your works, and that my soul knows very well.

Let me open a bracket here to give you another element of discernment. If you meet so-called children of God, who have fully received the knowledge of the truth, and who still attach themselves to these seductive products, know that they are of satan. True Children of God are attached to these things when they are still in ignorance. But once the Lord opens their eyes, they repent and abandon these things without hesitation. Whereas the agents of satan will always find justifications to hang on to them.

The Lord says "and you shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free". We were all in falsehood, that is, the gospel of lies. The moment the Lord gave us the truth, we allowed ourselves to be set free by the truth. True Children of God always allow themselves to be set free by the truth, and they are really delighted to have been set free at last. Whereas those people of satan, being not of the truth, never allow themselves to be set free by the truth. You will know them in your midst. The things of God always appear to be too difficult for them to put into practice, even simple things. These people always spend their time disputing the teachings, they never stop making up reasons to justify their stubbornness. You, Children of God, do not imitate them.

If you know so-called sisters in your midst who constantly create arguments of the kind "we need not wear coverings at all time", "a bit of make-up can be used so far as it is not exaggerated", "the Bible does not specify that trousers are man's clothing", "Jesus was wearing gowns", do not be surprised. They are the people of satan. The truth seems too complicated to them, and they are always attached to the things of the world like their father the devil.

And as you notice it yourself, these objects are of no use. They are just there for the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life. The Bible clearly asks us to flee from all these things.

Do not love the world or the things in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him. For all that is in the world - the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life - is not of the Father but is of the world. 1John 2:15-16

1 Like

Re: LADIES IF YOU GO TO HELL AFTER READING THIS THEN YOU HAVE YOURSELF TO BLAME by spencerwilliams(m): 8:43am On Nov 22, 2013
highyo: Jewellery

Chains (some witches even wear them on their ankles), rings, bracelets, bangles, earrings, necklaces and other jewels: Do not imitate agents of satan who despite the teachings continue to be attached to them.

Jewellery, rings, bracelets, chains and many others, are only there for the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes and the pride of life. It is the same thing with wigs and other sets or fineries which many women are still firmly attached to.

All these external loads that you put on, are simply objects of seduction, and only meant to glorify satan. All these things only help to satisfy the desire of the flesh, the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life. So they constitute great open doors to satan. Repent and abandon all those things.

The search for artificial beauty is a terrible danger for human beings, a great trap that satan has set for humanity. And all those who fall in it, suffer terribly. Be very careful. Flee from all these elements that give you some artificial beauty, and praise God for the natural beauty which He has blessed you with. Psalm 139:14 says: I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; marvellous are Your works, and that my soul knows very well.

Let me open a bracket here to give you another element of discernment. If you meet so-called children of God, who have fully received the knowledge of the truth, and who still attach themselves to these seductive products, know that they are of satan. True Children of God are attached to these things when they are still in ignorance. But once the Lord opens their eyes, they repent and abandon these things without hesitation. Whereas the agents of satan will always find justifications to hang on to them.

The Lord says "and you shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free". We were all in falsehood, that is, the gospel of lies. The moment the Lord gave us the truth, we allowed ourselves to be set free by the truth. True Children of God always allow themselves to be set free by the truth, and they are really delighted to have been set free at last. Whereas those people of satan, being not of the truth, never allow themselves to be set free by the truth. You will know them in your midst. The things of God always appear to be too difficult for them to put into practice, even simple things. These people always spend their time disputing the teachings, they never stop making up reasons to justify their stubbornness. You, Children of God, do not imitate them.

If you know so-called sisters in your midst who constantly create arguments of the kind "we need not wear coverings at all time", "a bit of make-up can be used so far as it is not exaggerated", "the Bible does not specify that trousers are man's clothing", "Jesus was wearing gowns", do not be surprised. They are the people of satan. The truth seems too complicated to them, and they are always attached to the things of the world like their father the devil.

And as you notice it yourself, these objects are of no use. They are just there for the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life. The Bible clearly asks us to flee from all these things.

Do not love the world or the things in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him. For all that is in the world - the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life - is not of the Father but is of the world. 1John 2:15-16
highyo i want 2 also let u know dat it is in d bible wer only men wore trousas i hv about three diferent places in d bible wer men wore trousas.i am teling u in oda 4 u 2 silent dos so called believas who argue about dis tins,like dey always say:show me in d bible wer men wore trousas.
Re: LADIES IF YOU GO TO HELL AFTER READING THIS THEN YOU HAVE YOURSELF TO BLAME by Candidstephen: 8:44am On Nov 22, 2013
People don't fear God. Some say they love God, they don't fear him. God who have no favourite. God who would not rapture a man with an atom of blame or spot. God who Judge perfectly.
They don't fear God that is why they abuse d grace of God on them & interprete d Bible 2 their conviniency & 2 d satisfaction of their body. Nevertheless! As @ wen they will stand on d platform of Judgement, dat is wen they will fear God, infact they won't Love him again. I just Hope they will understand while they are alive.
Re: LADIES IF YOU GO TO HELL AFTER READING THIS THEN YOU HAVE YOURSELF TO BLAME by God2man(m): 9:14am On Nov 22, 2013
highyo: EVANGELIST FUNMILAYO ADEBAYO HAD THIS EXPERIENCE RATHER, A TESTIMONY WHERE SHE WAS INVITED FOR MINISTRATION.

By:- Osamuede Edoigiawerie, On Facebook

Evangelist Funmilayo was a high level satanic agent, who destroyed even great ministers of God and other people as well, promoted to the highest level in the demonic world - 999 realm, and held meeting with the devil for many years. In fact, her confession opened my eyes and heart for holiness within and without (dressing). In her ministration and confessions, she reveals the secrets behind almost everything she, the devil and other agents of darkness have done to pollute this world and there is a covenant behind everything that the devil and the queen of the coast have given to the world for beauty. She said that relaxer was made in deep sea as well as weave-on (which becomes a snake on the owner's head when the person dies) - artificial hair and trousers (pant as white people call it) was her idea and designed as part of her assignment to pollute the Christendom, and she used Deuteronomy 22:5.

Knowing God hates this, they created it in the demonic world of the 999 realm before launching it to the world to make women disobey and annoy God, that jewelry is an idol and that any of these things a person using them is using devil's property, and can't enter heaven either in rapture or after death! (from time to time God willing, I will be sharing some of her confessions).

THE STORY
She was invited to a particular church in Lagos, Nigeria to minister in a programme. The church was a worldly church, were they dress the way they like with women wearing trousers and artificial hair.
The pastor's wife was also involved in the dressing as well as the choristers. There was a fashion designer and beautician woman in the church, who usually make their hair and buy these things for them, thinking she was making a good contribution to God and she was a very close and good friend to the pastor's wife.

So, when Evangelist Funmilayo preached against wordly dressing, this woman interrupted her and told her to stop such evil message, that nothing was wrong with this way they dressed in the church.
Evangelist Funmilayo said she asked the Holy Spirit to continue from where she stopped, and left without any stipend from the church to transport herself, since they didn't like the message, so no money to assist and she didn't have any money. She had to walk a long distance to her house.

After some time the pastor's wife died. Sometime later, this woman who interrupted Evangelist Funmilayo, had a dream. In that dream, a demon was leading her into hell. She tried to resist, but the demon told her she belongs there i.e she belonged to hell. So, she was led to a part of hell, where she saw the pastor's wife. There were chairs arranged in that place with all their names written on it according to how they used these things and apparently, the pastor's wife has taken her seat, waiting for the choristers and other women to come join her.

She saw her seat, the hair of the pastor's wife had already turned to snakes biting her, and the fire burning her. The pastor's wife told her she must come and experience the suffering (not recognizing whether they were friends on earth or not because of the torture of hell) because, she was the cause of her being there.
It was in the midst of this revelation that she woke up! She went to the kitchen and used kitchen knife to barb or shave or cut her hair out of the fear of what she has just experienced.

She went to the church like a mad woman, moving towards the altar, the pastor told people to hold her, but she manoeuvre her way and grabbed the microphone on the altar. She began to narrate her experience, and before she could finished, all the female members and choristers have filled the waste basket with their fake hair, and fully repented of their sins on learning about where the pastor's wife ended up because of these things. Seeing the woman bringing the things to them a changed person, they equally changed too.

After two years of her first visit to that church before their encounter, she was later invited to the church, so she was thinking of how to bombard them with the message because of what they first did to her but, on getting there, she was surprised and asking if this is the same church she came to minister earlier (the women now covering their hair, wearing turtle neck and dressed even holier than she who has been preaching holiness). So, they told her she was not invited to come and preach but, to come and see what God has done in their lives through her.

Moral of the testimony:
God is no respecter of persons. He had to sacrifice the pastor's wife to save an entire church.
WILL YOU BE THE NEXT PERSON TO BE SEEN IN HELL FOR OTHERS TO REPENT AND STOP USING THESE THINGS? Begin to repent and pray for yourself now and take them off (if as a christian you still use them thinking it doesn't matter).
Culled From

The Church of God is in a mess. Let's continue to pray for revival in Nigeria. We are really in a sorry state.
God bless you.@ Highyo, keep on the firing line.
God bless you, again. God2man
Re: LADIES IF YOU GO TO HELL AFTER READING THIS THEN YOU HAVE YOURSELF TO BLAME by Nobody: 9:20am On Nov 22, 2013
@highyo.. Jesus wore a dress and did not wear pants to cover-up his family jewels.. he preached this way and lots of people touched him.. Women wore pants for obvious reasons.. but even Mary had artificial adornments when th eHoly Spirit 'met' her
Re: LADIES IF YOU GO TO HELL AFTER READING THIS THEN YOU HAVE YOURSELF TO BLAME by highyo: 9:56am On Nov 22, 2013
God2man:

The Church of God is in a mess. Let's continue to pray for revival in Nigeria. We are really in a sorry state.
God bless you.@ Highyo, keep on the firing line.
God bless you, again. God2man
I love you God2Man, I can see the spirit of God in you, truly, by their fruit, ye shall know them
Re: LADIES IF YOU GO TO HELL AFTER READING THIS THEN YOU HAVE YOURSELF TO BLAME by Nobody: 12:12pm On Nov 22, 2013
^^^^

Some advice : Stop busybodying into the lives of other people, concentrate on your own life and work out your salvation. I see that you have a zeal for God but not according to knowledge. Desist from going about , trying to impose man made rules and tradition of Gods people.

"We hear that some among you are idle and disruptive. They are not busy; they are busybodies." - 2 Thessalonians 3:11

"Besides, they get into the habit of being idle and going about from house to house. And not only do they become idlers, but also busybodies who talk nonsense, saying things they ought not to." - 1 Timothy 5:13

1 Like

Re: LADIES IF YOU GO TO HELL AFTER READING THIS THEN YOU HAVE YOURSELF TO BLAME by mencer(m): 5:27pm On Nov 22, 2013
Some of these people from the occult world or underworld have their understanding darkened about many things.

We should live by the inspiration of the Holy Spirit through the Word of God and not by someone esoteric or mystical visions.

Life after death is a mystery humanely speaking but those who believe in Jesus have the promise of eternal life.

Our world lies in all manner of wickedness
But

It is of the Lords mercy that we are not consumed because of his unfailing compassion.

Christianity is not more than 100 years in many parts of Nigeria so we are coming from idolatrous roots into the light of Christ....... May God help us o.

1 Like

Re: LADIES IF YOU GO TO HELL AFTER READING THIS THEN YOU HAVE YOURSELF TO BLAME by Candidstephen: 9:23pm On Nov 22, 2013
@mencer: It is because christians are no longer meeting d standard & foundation of God which standeth sur(2Tim. 2:19). Theology had made most people change 4rm d standard of God dat even make many believe dat once u confess Jesus as personal Lord & savior u are safe. These revelation is divine because only few churches took correction & d majority are against it. D Bible said, in d last days, false prophets shall rise & deceive many. Wit dis; if u can judge 4 urself, d number of people wu beliv diz revelation & number of those wu dis-beliv, wich is traceable 2 d bile dat are deceived (few believe & many disbelieve these REVELATIONS). Answer 4 urself

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor Obinim ‘Delivers’ Small Boy Who Says He Gets Sexual Feelings For Women / Why Christians Should Not Celebrate Easter- Femi Aribisala / Chris Oyakhilome: There Are Curses For People Who Criticise Men Of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 141
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.