Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,140 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

Your Wish On President Jonathan's Birthday - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Your Wish On President Jonathan's Birthday (18180 Views)

"I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode / Photos From President Jonathan's Birthday Celebration This Morning. / APC Criticises President Goodluck Jonathan's Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Wish On President Jonathan's Birthday by Ebidave001(m): 9:47pm On Nov 20, 2013
api bd, llnp.
Re: Your Wish On President Jonathan's Birthday by sagaciousone(m): 9:48pm On Nov 20, 2013
Ezeibe: I would like to give him a kiss
GAYbriel

1 Like

Re: Your Wish On President Jonathan's Birthday by Leemak: 9:49pm On Nov 20, 2013
I wish him good-thinking faculty because he is lacking it.
Re: Your Wish On President Jonathan's Birthday by felipemadero(m): 9:50pm On Nov 20, 2013
Dat he vacates dat place com 2015!!!
Re: Your Wish On President Jonathan's Birthday by sagaciousone(m): 9:51pm On Nov 20, 2013
tolurainbow: WISH u all d CAlamity OF lYf...

Haba!!!.... #back2sender

2 Likes

Re: Your Wish On President Jonathan's Birthday by DBen2: 9:56pm On Nov 20, 2013
i wish my president long life and prosperity.may almighty God continue to guide and protect u and ur family. daru
Re: Your Wish On President Jonathan's Birthday by Nobody: 9:57pm On Nov 20, 2013
siaco: Long life, courage to continue with d transformation agenda, and very strong High quality shock absorber to absorb all d critics and insult El-Rufai n some of u in dis forum is giving him n his family. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DYNAMIC PRESIDENT.
nice one but u dont have to bother much about those stupes constituting nuisance everywhere n doing da cd arsse scratch over da president on n outta here like some farts that says he shud resign n others ranting that he shud jettison his 2015 political ambition,what nonsense... The president n his family is flying high n some frustrated miserable insignificant losers are trying to cure their hypertension by hugging da wet transformer.
Ride on president,happy birthday to ya n God continue to bless,keep n be with you n ur family....
Re: Your Wish On President Jonathan's Birthday by kennosklint(m): 9:57pm On Nov 20, 2013
Goodluck is nt a mistake..if na only d success we don get 4 football sev he try ma brodas
Re: Your Wish On President Jonathan's Birthday by rowligold: 9:59pm On Nov 20, 2013
Long life presido, thanks for ruling us
Re: Your Wish On President Jonathan's Birthday by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:59pm On Nov 20, 2013
Orobotobado: I just paid 10000 naira for one month to NEPA for a two bedroom flat here in Aguda. The so called minimum wage he promised, I am yet to understand why I have not seen any sign of it in my salary. Yet, he used to deceive we niggas to vote for him (sign). ASUU is yet to call off strike and he insults the youth that they can't create jobs. He forms holier than thou and travels using the taxes you are made to pay with thieves who spend your taxes to buy bullet proof cars to holy land to pray for niggas. You now want me to make birthday wishes for him? TUFIAPA! LA YE! He does not deserve it.
10k?
u nah big boi oo!
if na me I 4 don enter road march go aso rock gor show Jona d bill, ask am 2 questions cool
Re: Your Wish On President Jonathan's Birthday by Ajibam: 10:00pm On Nov 20, 2013
Mr•Olodo:

This is spamming the forum

do you need to quote it
Re: Your Wish On President Jonathan's Birthday by adisa204(m): 10:02pm On Nov 20, 2013
That is all I swear down.

8 Likes

Re: Your Wish On President Jonathan's Birthday by Dee60: 10:03pm On Nov 20, 2013
My wish is that he will govern Nigeria well and better that its governed today. I wish he will wipe out corruption which has grossly bedeviled Nigeria. I also wish him long life, health and peace. I pray that he comes to a true knowledge of salvation in Christ Jesus.
Re: Your Wish On President Jonathan's Birthday by Teewhy28: 10:05pm On Nov 20, 2013
Happy birthday to you sir mr president.
Re: Your Wish On President Jonathan's Birthday by chidinwachukwu(m): 10:10pm On Nov 20, 2013
Sir,May God Give you the ability and Power to Overcome Enemies of Progress and Deliver those Promises that are withing your Power and Time in Office.LLP and many more years to you
Re: Your Wish On President Jonathan's Birthday by nairaman66(m): 10:10pm On Nov 20, 2013
Wishing him long life so he can see the huge potentials of Nigeria that was unrealized during his pathetic tenure!!

All hail the President that wears the highest badge of corruption! Birthday ke, Born day ni!!
Re: Your Wish On President Jonathan's Birthday by guiddoti: 10:11pm On Nov 20, 2013
I wish he stops fighting Amechi cheesy

1 Like

Re: Your Wish On President Jonathan's Birthday by kabba7(m): 10:13pm On Nov 20, 2013
Just as I posted somewhee on facebook earlier in the day I wish you good health and long life but I want you to grow up and stop believing those telling you some tiribes hate you the truth is no tribe hates you they only hate your governments love for looters now gradually the believe is growing that others in your cabinet are only doing that on your behalf, in short like the hausas will say they are your hunting dogs ( keren faraota ) that is the only message for Mr. Goodluck Jonathan on your birthday . HBD

2 Likes

Re: Your Wish On President Jonathan's Birthday by boniflex(m): 10:17pm On Nov 20, 2013
$#EGXY:
I wish him dead.
be careful wat u wish someone... Okproko like u
Re: Your Wish On President Jonathan's Birthday by Italiano1: 10:18pm On Nov 20, 2013
GEJ has added another year in prosperity, 24 hours electricity, no disruption to his children's education, abundant food for shepopotamus to test the elasticity of her ever expanding waist. Yet the people he presides over live in abject poverty, are in constant darkness, and their children's education in limbo for the last 5 months.

I will implore Mr Jonathan to take this day to reflect on his abysmal performance as a President after he promised his so called "Fresh Air" .

Happy Birthday to GEJ but as far as Nigeria is concerned, he has nothing to celebrate- he should hide his head in shame!

4 Likes

Re: Your Wish On President Jonathan's Birthday by Rawar: 10:20pm On Nov 20, 2013
i wish him coruption update :-Xi wish him coruption update
Re: Your Wish On President Jonathan's Birthday by Sike(m): 10:26pm On Nov 20, 2013
shachris: A better wife
What happen to Patience?!

1 Like

Re: Your Wish On President Jonathan's Birthday by troy20(m): 10:29pm On Nov 20, 2013
wish he could just give up his seat already.we'll honour him for life
Re: Your Wish On President Jonathan's Birthday by Nobody: 10:30pm On Nov 20, 2013
I would say happy birthday, but he probably did not even know it was his birthday till it came out in the media...he is that d..u.mb

I wish you happy birthday Sir, While you got your wish --- a divided nation --- hope your happy!!

Buy him a copy of ECONOMICS 101 and thenn get someone to read it to him, dumb a$$

I wonder How Much his birthday party is going to cost Nigerian tax payers.

1 Like

Re: Your Wish On President Jonathan's Birthday by Roon9(m): 10:31pm On Nov 20, 2013
Mofo

Re: Your Wish On President Jonathan's Birthday by alnaijiri(m): 10:31pm On Nov 20, 2013
I wish that God gives GEJ the wisdom to stop the genocidal crusade against Muslims in the North, pull out all federal troops between the Niger and Benue rivers, and devote more funds to develop the Muslim North's infrastructure (at least 50% of federal spending should be for the North).

1 Like

Re: Your Wish On President Jonathan's Birthday by euniselfyahoo: 10:37pm On Nov 20, 2013
I wish long life and prosperity. May God increase him in every area of his life and give him knowledge to take this country to a higher height. Amen. Happy birthday sir.
Re: Your Wish On President Jonathan's Birthday by Lilprincey(m): 10:43pm On Nov 20, 2013
mycon: pray dat God opens his eye 2 see dat nigerians are sufferin...
we need 24hrs lite
guaranteed security
motorable roads
creation of jobs etc...i rest ma case
smith reportin live from unilorin
If na u be president u for give us all dis tings? Team GEJ
Re: Your Wish On President Jonathan's Birthday by Judolisco(m): 10:45pm On Nov 20, 2013
I pray God should privatise his lyf,nd rmove subsidy frm him

1 Like

Re: Your Wish On President Jonathan's Birthday by boldsylvie(f): 10:49pm On Nov 20, 2013
My wish is that my name and home add starts echoing in his head and he won't av peace till he finds me and when he finds me, he gives me one million dollars grin tongue . Me no get time for Naija wahala. I need funds to survive d wahala cheesy wink

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Aregbesola Inspects Projects In Osun, Hailed By People - Photos / 60 Landlords Desert Houses As Flood Overwhelms Ogun Community / FG Awards Contract For Niger Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.