Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Your Wish On President Jonathan's Birthday - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Your Wish On President Jonathan's Birthday (18179 Views)

"I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode / Photos From President Jonathan's Birthday Celebration This Morning. / APC Criticises President Goodluck Jonathan's Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Wish On President Jonathan's Birthday by nkemKalu: 9:57am On Nov 21, 2013
My wish for JONATHAN is that he should never ever come back to Aso roack in 2015.....PERIOD.

1 Like

Re: Your Wish On President Jonathan's Birthday by sucess001(m): 9:59am On Nov 21, 2013
I wish him Brains.

I also wish him wisdom to realise he is incompetent and quit the presidency as soon as he can....
Re: Your Wish On President Jonathan's Birthday by Tachere: 10:05am On Nov 21, 2013
I just wish he stops setting up committee at every slight issue. There are some issues common sense could settle. I pray God grant him wisdom, knowledge n understanding to lead this country aright.
Re: Your Wish On President Jonathan's Birthday by Royver(m): 10:18am On Nov 21, 2013
MEILYN: Let Him Resign. grin grin
Resign for who now?
Re: Your Wish On President Jonathan's Birthday by Boyooosa(m): 10:22am On Nov 21, 2013
A better wife? but they say behind every successful man is a good woman... can you please tell us the reason the wife ought to be changed.
As for me, I wish him LL&P; and wisdom to pay back the pple that bought shoe for him so that they can also enjoy their investment.
Re: Your Wish On President Jonathan's Birthday by kunlexiest: 10:47am On Nov 21, 2013
i wish for tecno phantom A3 or tecno m5 ;Di wish for tecno phantom A3 or tecno m5
Re: Your Wish On President Jonathan's Birthday by Opak: 10:58am On Nov 21, 2013
rubii09: I pray God increase the glutamate and glucose in his brain, to be able to think properly
dat 1 dey
Re: Your Wish On President Jonathan's Birthday by Nedlog(m): 10:58am On Nov 21, 2013
wen pple join fellow political illiterates to condemn d president,i wonder wu will rule nigeria and nt receive criticisms..,and to all nairalanders wu take delight at throwing insults @ d president,i ask u...WHO WILL PLSS U?!!.....make una take ur tym o!...wish d president LLNP!
Re: Your Wish On President Jonathan's Birthday by Psalhadeen: 11:10am On Nov 21, 2013
Mr President happy birthday to you.May the good Lord shower you with plenty of love,longlife,prosperity and the joy of the Holyghost.May HIS presence not depart from your life and that of ur family members, may you not grieve the Holyspirit.Mr President we are still waiting for our own dividend of democracy as time is running out;when will it get to our turn.Help us use your good office to discourage money politics.We need more potable roads,clean water,food,free drugs and free medical services, street lights,uncompromising security and a corruption free nation.Remember we the masses who have mouth but can't talk.lnsurgencies trying the peace and overstretching the unity of Nigeria,from the activities of bokoharam in faraway north to the overdaring activities of nigerdelta militants,ASUU,labor and so on; help us address them in and on time as the target is your govt not us.Also do sth to stop the mass exodus of we Nigerians from going abroad in search of greener pastures and stop the appelate 'vagabond' they are using on us,dont use force. May wat remains of ur time in office b peaceful.LONG LIVE THE F R N
Re: Your Wish On President Jonathan's Birthday by Bome01(m): 11:12am On Nov 21, 2013
Happy Birthday, Mr. President! I wish you the best you wish your country!
Re: Your Wish On President Jonathan's Birthday by juman(m): 11:39am On Nov 21, 2013
I wish him nothing.

His performance is not so good.
Re: Your Wish On President Jonathan's Birthday by Toktee(m): 12:33pm On Nov 21, 2013
Lilimax:
It begins with you.
Ozu!
Y are u taking panadol 4 anoda person headache?

1 Like

Re: Your Wish On President Jonathan's Birthday by nkemKalu: 12:37pm On Nov 21, 2013
kennosklint: Goodluck is nt a mistake..if na only d success we don get 4 football sev he try ma brodas
...nonsense him follow play the ball?
Re: Your Wish On President Jonathan's Birthday by walexlugas08(m): 12:45pm On Nov 21, 2013
Bad birthday, wish you a more agony of pain and surfferness years on earth as we masses experience the topsy-turvy hurdles due to your lack of wisdom and knowledge to solve all these political issues that embattling and deffer our country's progress!
Re: Your Wish On President Jonathan's Birthday by Johnsinia(m): 1:02pm On Nov 21, 2013
Happy birthday sir, LLNP to u and ur family! More greese to ur elbow
Re: Your Wish On President Jonathan's Birthday by Ghadafy(m): 2:02pm On Nov 21, 2013
Zillight:
Mr Oga, u are the only one that understands your proverb of 19 and 16_______ can u make it known to the whole house pls?

That proverb is not for kids. So son, it's not for you but for adults.
Re: Your Wish On President Jonathan's Birthday by Ghadafy(m): 2:07pm On Nov 21, 2013
robi55: lipsrsealed guy u be monkey o, don't even know wat is happenin

You are the one suffering from epileptic. You are a kid and you should be spending your time on Joke section. This section is for adults. Useless empty skull..
Re: Your Wish On President Jonathan's Birthday by bonje02: 2:08pm On Nov 21, 2013
Wish he dies
Re: Your Wish On President Jonathan's Birthday by mencer(m): 2:10pm On Nov 21, 2013
I wish him divine enablement to lead Nigeria at this point in time.

1 Like

Re: Your Wish On President Jonathan's Birthday by infonubia(m): 2:17pm On Nov 21, 2013
mencer: I wish him divine enablement to lead Nigeria at this point in time.
Correct!
Re: Your Wish On President Jonathan's Birthday by Nobody: 3:24pm On Nov 21, 2013
nero69:

Are you a Nigerian? It's been a long time I read something meaningful from one. I see no reason why some imbeciles keep insulting this man even that he his doing his best under very precarious conditions. God bless you my friend and may God bless and lead the President!
I am a Nigerian and a proud one at that...I see beyond the many lies said about this president. And thanks for the prayer

1 Like

Re: Your Wish On President Jonathan's Birthday by Destinymmi: 4:11pm On Nov 21, 2013
9ja students r stil at home including me
Re: Your Wish On President Jonathan's Birthday by marthaidoghor: 6:25pm On Nov 21, 2013
wishing my admirable president LLNP. enjoy
Re: Your Wish On President Jonathan's Birthday by prettyboi1(m): 9:45pm On Nov 21, 2013
I wish him all he has been doing to Nigeria since he became president

1 Like

Re: Your Wish On President Jonathan's Birthday by Finestlex(m): 10:19pm On Nov 21, 2013
madness.com:
I wish mak I'm pass orda mak police stop de harass us evritime 4 ashawo house embarassed
I feel your pains....
Re: Your Wish On President Jonathan's Birthday by Onlytruth(m): 10:22pm On Nov 21, 2013
Mr President, I wish you LONG LIFE, because the greatest gift you can give to the Nigerian nation today is to stay alive.
Please do that by all means sir.

1 Like

Re: Your Wish On President Jonathan's Birthday by SegunAkintoye: 11:34pm On Nov 21, 2013
Congrat's GEJ @ 56years, God will give you wisdom like King Solomon, and courage to lead our country to the promise land.
mind you a task before you. Redeem Nigerian's from darkness, let there be light latest first quarter year 2014.
Your 2nd term dream in office beyond 2015. is SURE QUOTE ME,
CONGRAT'S. Prophet Segun Akintoye.

1 Like

Re: Your Wish On President Jonathan's Birthday by iamdsam: 6:15am On Nov 22, 2013
God should give him the wisdom to make the right decisions for the country. Happy Birthday my president!
Re: Your Wish On President Jonathan's Birthday by agabaI23(m): 10:00am On Nov 22, 2013
Segun Akintoye: Congrat's GEJ @ 56years, God will give you wisdom like King Solomon, and courage to lead our country to the promise land.
mind you a task before you. Redeem Nigerian's from darkness, let there be light latest first quarter year 2014.
Your 2nd term dream in office beyond 2015. is SURE QUOTE ME,
CONGRAT'S. Prophet Segun Akintoye.
And light we are gonna have!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pick A Christian As Senate President Or House Of Reps Speaker', CAN Writes / Nigerian Leaders Are Heartless - Bishop Kukah / Elevated Terror Threat: DSS Calls For Calm, Urge Citizens To Remain Alert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.