Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,295 members, 7,867,772 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 12:21 AM

I Will Love To Date Tonto Dikeh & Im Still Very Much Cool With Don Jazzy- Wande - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Will Love To Date Tonto Dikeh & Im Still Very Much Cool With Don Jazzy- Wande (642 Views)

Yvonne Nelson Mocks AMVCA:"Most Awards In Africa Is ‘Who They Cool With Awards" / I Am Ready To Work With Don Jazzy – Wande Coal Speaks. / PHOTOS: Check Out Don Jazzy, Wande Coal, D’prince, IK At Big Brother Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Will Love To Date Tonto Dikeh & Im Still Very Much Cool With Don Jazzy- Wande by NewsINigeria(m): 4:28pm On Nov 20, 2013
[img]https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRM94RqIsg3Dm7QPSVQlsgtY3FuZ8WO-dmaF0-BkqAWk4JtXXly[/img]
Wande had a quick interview with Factory78 crew after his performance last week Friday in London at the GTBank CTcrea8 concert which took place at indigo2. Remember even though Wande Coal said he had no contract with Don Jazzy in his first interview with Vox Africa UK, he still maintained they are cool together and he's repeating same here too. I guess he is just trying to be very matured about it all plus he would also love to date Tonto Dikeh, Yvonne Nelson and Toolz if not that she is taken.

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=TJspkQ3AnbY
[/url]

more entertaining news here

(1) (Reply)

People Magazine Crowns Adam Levine 'the Sexiest Man Alive' For 2013 (PHOTOS) / Sean Kingston To Perform In Nigeria / Actress Chika Chukwu Turns Singer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.