Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,295 members, 7,839,446 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

I Am Ready To Work With Don Jazzy – Wande Coal Speaks. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am Ready To Work With Don Jazzy – Wande Coal Speaks. (1019 Views)

Angela Okorie Blasts Kemi Olunloyo: "I Am Ready For You Old Witch!" / Iyanya And His Manager (ubi Frankling) Shares Selfie Shot With Don Jazzys Father / I Am Ready To Work With Don Jazzy – D’banj Speaks. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Ready To Work With Don Jazzy – Wande Coal Speaks. by Weedkhalifa(f): 3:04pm On Apr 09, 2015
Popular Nigerian musician, Oluwatobi Wande Ojosipe, better known as Wande coal, has revealed his willingness to still work with his estranged producer, Don Jazzy.

Wande said: “I know that everyone wants me and Don Jazzy to work together again and I think there is a possibility of that happening, if the price is right.

I bumped into Don Jazzy in America and we discussed the possibility of a reunion, a business reunion.

Don Jazzy told me that it would have to be for the right money for that to ever happen.”

He maintained that he has won awards, traveled the world, had the most downloaded song in 2013 and reached the point where he wanted to “expand and do something new”.

SOURCE: http://hottestdaniel..com/2015/04/i-am-ready-to-work-with-don-jazzy-wande.html

Re: I Am Ready To Work With Don Jazzy – Wande Coal Speaks. by Nobody: 3:10pm On Apr 09, 2015
Weedkhalifa:

Don Jazzy told me that it would have to be for the right money for that to ever happen.
Lol...same thing he said to D'banj. Don Jazzy doesn't joke with money anymore. Prolly thinking about starting a family.
Re: I Am Ready To Work With Don Jazzy – Wande Coal Speaks. by Weedkhalifa(f): 3:12pm On Apr 09, 2015
you know igbo man now he doesn't joke with money
RickRichards:

Lol...same thing he said to D'banj. Don Jazzy doesn't joke with money anymore. Prolly thinking about starting a family.
Re: I Am Ready To Work With Don Jazzy – Wande Coal Speaks. by Pebcak: 3:28pm On Apr 09, 2015
Never think you are irreplaceable

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Ready To Work With Don Jazzy – Wande Coal Speaks. by Weedkhalifa(f): 3:31pm On Apr 09, 2015
nice one
Re: I Am Ready To Work With Don Jazzy – Wande Coal Speaks. by ritababe(f): 3:35pm On Apr 09, 2015
abeg call dbanj join, since una commot na nonsense them dey sing now
Re: I Am Ready To Work With Don Jazzy – Wande Coal Speaks. by pretydiva(f): 7:18pm On Apr 09, 2015
Nobody gives a hoot

(1) (Reply)

Lil Wayne Sends Shots At Young Thug Over ‘carter 6′ Album Cover. / See Throwback Photos Of Abacha, Tinibu & Abiola Before One Went To Jail / Lost Wallet Returned 14 Years Later – With More Cash In It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.