Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,413 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

SSS Parades Boko-Haram Suspects Including A University Lecturer - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SSS Parades Boko-Haram Suspects Including A University Lecturer (41129 Views)

Army Parades Boko Haram Spy (photo) / Police parades 5 In Court Over Nyanya And Kuje Bombings / SSS Parades Boko Haram Spokesman In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SSS Parades Boko-Haram Suspects Including A University Lecturer by Willybos(m): 6:01am On Nov 21, 2013
y most u took dem 2 court, plz jst kill dis idiot
Re: SSS Parades Boko-Haram Suspects Including A University Lecturer by IYANGBALI: 6:04am On Nov 21, 2013
Willybos: y most u took dem 2 court, plz jst kill dis idiot
I wonder why they were tooked to court grin

4 Likes

Re: SSS Parades Boko-Haram Suspects Including A University Lecturer by maclatunji: 6:04am On Nov 21, 2013
donphilopus: I thought Boko Haram means "Western Education Is A Sin". Why would a lecturer who has benefitted from western education consider it haram??

People like you need to change their thinking. There is a big difference between what people say and what they do. If someone tells you "Boko Haram" and uses that same "Boko" to is advantage, that should tell you that Boko his not Haram.

Learn to stop being one dimensional.

2 Likes

Re: SSS Parades Boko-Haram Suspects Including A University Lecturer by Abrahman: 6:04am On Nov 21, 2013
God will continue to expose them,our govt should just be sincere with us
Re: SSS Parades Boko-Haram Suspects Including A University Lecturer by IYANGBALI: 6:07am On Nov 21, 2013
boyyyyyyyy: This story is nothing but a lie,the lecturer is a well known Gentleman man who hate and preached against boko haram any time he has the opportunity to do so,i knew him personally ,he cant go down so low in his life as good practicing muslim to a boko haram member.you can say anything against him and islam,but one thing is certain the truth will set him free some day one day...but rember the way and manner our security operatives go after innocent people you are not free.
the other boko haram guys are christains right?abeg park well,your religion sucks

2 Likes

Re: SSS Parades Boko-Haram Suspects Including A University Lecturer by Kingspin(m): 6:14am On Nov 21, 2013
The moment i saw the headline, the first thing that came to my mind was that the Lecturer must be taking religious course in school, and to my greatest plus surprise the man teaches Arabic. This Arabic again.

2 Likes

Re: SSS Parades Boko-Haram Suspects Including A University Lecturer by IYANGBALI: 6:15am On Nov 21, 2013
gbanikiti: Black marks on their forehead? I have never noticed that o! I only know of long beards and jump-up trousers. There's an Islamic Cleric living close to me. Will try and check out his forehead.
pls once you see the black spot on his forehhead,report him to the nearest police station

6 Likes

Re: SSS Parades Boko-Haram Suspects Including A University Lecturer by IYANGBALI: 6:16am On Nov 21, 2013
Kingspin: The moment i saw the headline, the first thing that came to my mind was that the Lecturer must be taking religious course in schook, and to my greatest plus surprise the man teachs Arabic. This Arabic again.
you mean islam again?
Re: SSS Parades Boko-Haram Suspects Including A University Lecturer by tintingz(m): 6:18am On Nov 21, 2013
IYA NGBALI: pls once you see the black spot on his forehhead,report him to the nearest police station
hypocrites grin

1 Like

Re: SSS Parades Boko-Haram Suspects Including A University Lecturer by tintingz(m): 6:19am On Nov 21, 2013
Kingspin: The moment i saw the headline, the first thing that came to my mind was that the Lecturer must be taking religious course in schook, and to my greatest plus surprise the man teachs Arabic. This Arabic again.
Arabic no be language? undecided
Re: SSS Parades Boko-Haram Suspects Including A University Lecturer by IYANGBALI: 6:22am On Nov 21, 2013
Danmas: I can never believe the Nig. SSS anymore. These same sss claimed that innocent scouters killed recently in Abuja by soldiars are terrorist, while everyone knows the truth. Some Nigerians are so dump especially many Ndas' that are making silly and abusive comment because of there hatred and religious bigotry.
Think of it
1.A former doctor being paid 50k.
2. Planning attack on IGALA(trivalism) pple.
Plain illitracy on part of Nig. SSS
you are the illiterate,what is some nigerians are so DUMP?
Re: SSS Parades Boko-Haram Suspects Including A University Lecturer by HopeAtHand: 6:27am On Nov 21, 2013
Okija_juju:

And is it Christianity that is better?

Did you miss the parts in the Bible where God and Israel killed off nations?

Those nations that were being killed by your Jewish God, who did you think they were?

Abeg Drex..

Sum1 is talking about current observations goin on now in Nigeria and the Mid east and you are mentioning Bible..

its not as if you even believe in the bible.

Look for a better argument to counter his, else just move along.

3 Likes

Re: SSS Parades Boko-Haram Suspects Including A University Lecturer by Ebigbola(f): 6:29am On Nov 21, 2013
Mr•Olodo:
Please whats the lecturer,s name
read tru and u see de lecturer's name and brief history of is education
Re: SSS Parades Boko-Haram Suspects Including A University Lecturer by Kingspin(m): 6:32am On Nov 21, 2013
IYA NGBALI: you mean islam again?
They have their killer squad world over. Without war they are unrelevant.
Re: SSS Parades Boko-Haram Suspects Including A University Lecturer by tintingz(m): 6:32am On Nov 21, 2013
Hope.At.Hand:

Sum1 is talking about current observations goin on now in Nigeria and the Mid east and you are mentioning Bible..

its not as if you even believe in the bible.

Look for a better argument to counter his, else just move along.
george bush, adolf hitler are they not crusaders?

1 Like

Re: SSS Parades Boko-Haram Suspects Including A University Lecturer by Kingspin(m): 6:34am On Nov 21, 2013
tintingz: Arabic no be language? undecided
Are you a learner?
Re: SSS Parades Boko-Haram Suspects Including A University Lecturer by badmeat(m): 6:43am On Nov 21, 2013
Willybos: y most u took dem 2 court, plz jst kill dis idiot
Re: SSS Parades Boko-Haram Suspects Including A University Lecturer by searay(m): 6:49am On Nov 21, 2013
gogo2479: The lecturer was place on a monthly salary of 50k by boko haram while ASSU is on strike for better wages and working condition.
Shame on the federal government.
Dear SSS, this is another suspect. Please do the needful.
Re: SSS Parades Boko-Haram Suspects Including A University Lecturer by oasis01(m): 6:50am On Nov 21, 2013
DebohBaron:

Ok, u should be banned for LIFE from nairaland...lol
thanks jare,it was sleep of finger.lol
Re: SSS Parades Boko-Haram Suspects Including A University Lecturer by curtain: 6:55am On Nov 21, 2013
Mohammed has introduced bloodletting to his people, it is better to be a pagan and worship idols in peace than be a muslim. Islam means war, check the symbol to see the double sword on it.

5 Likes

Re: SSS Parades Boko-Haram Suspects Including A University Lecturer by krixik(m): 6:58am On Nov 21, 2013
Castrate all of them so that they will not be able to enjoy the virgins promised them in their paradise. Bunch of animals. Nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: SSS Parades Boko-Haram Suspects Including A University Lecturer by ochilikoko(m): 6:59am On Nov 21, 2013
gogo2479: The lecturer was place on a monthly salary of 50k by boko haram while ASSU is on strike for better wages and working condition.
Shame on the federal government.
this means that if your father is a lecturer,you will advice him to join BH cos the FG is nt paying well.Shame on you

1 Like

Re: SSS Parades Boko-Haram Suspects Including A University Lecturer by Nobody: 7:04am On Nov 21, 2013
Oh well you know better

Lips sealed
tintingz: What is "core islamist"? if their end is to islamize Nigeria why are they still so many churches in the north?

LOLZ grin not every muslims with a mark on their forehead
is a fanatic, lolz and to think of it many pastor spend their time buying private jet, scamming, defrauding church members to pay tithe while they cruise with convoys some even do rituals, they should all be behind bars grin

Even that bling bling CAN presido is a hate preacher smiley

Yes there are fanatic muslims who are misleaded but you can't say all this muslims with mark on their foreheads are all fanatic or what you called "islamist" whatever that means undecided

And the mosques they bomb is also religious cleansing right?

ofcos you will believe it grin

keep your advice to your pocket(tho you have some valid point in your post) we true muslims are guided with the Quran and the teachings of the Prophet(saw) the terrorists claiming to be muslims are misleaded and they have sinned by killing innocent people their rewards awaits for them in hell.
Re: SSS Parades Boko-Haram Suspects Including A University Lecturer by wizzle772: 7:09am On Nov 21, 2013
yunglykmine: The State Security Service (SSS) today in Abuja paraded five suspected Boko Haram members alleged to have planned deadly attacks on Igala, Kogi State.

Among the suspects were Dr. Mohammad Nazeef Yunus, an Assistant Lecturer in Arabic and Islamic Studies at Kogi State University.  He was said to be the Spiritual Leader and Coordinator for Boko Haram in the State, and the leader of the gang.

Nazeef, who was born in Idah, Kogi State, attended the Arabic Central Primary School in that town, and El-Kanemi College, Maiduguri.  He also studied at the Islamic School, University of Medina, in Saudi Arabia and served in the National Youth Service Corp in 1995 at Al-Iman Secondary School, Dogon Dutse, in Jos.

Nazeef earned a Masters Degree in Arabic from the University of Jos.  Just last year, he earned a Ph.D in Islamic Studies from Kogi State University.   

Also arrested by the SSS were Umar Musa (Instructor), Mustapha Yusuf, Ismaila Yunusa, Mohammed Nasir, and Ibrahim Isa.  

SSS spokesperson Marilyn Ogar said the suspects were planning to carry out an attack on Igala Land but were arrested at Zuba white mosque near Abuja on their way to Zambisa in Maiduguri for training.  They were also going to install Sharia in Kogi State.     
Umar Musa (Head of Operations/Instructor) confessed publicly that he was employed by Boko Haram as Instructor after he lost his job with the state teaching hospital, and was taken to the Sambisa camp of the sect for a week’s training on handling weapons.  He said he was deployed to the education unit of the camp as Munzi (instructor) and placed on a monthly salary of N50,000. He further stated that he and Yusuf later returned from Sambisa and re-united with Nazeef in Kogi State where they plotted to carry out violent attacks in Igala land.  He maintained that Nazeef appointed him the Head of Operations and munzir.
Mustapha Yusuf (Armourer/Chief Courier) and Ismaila Abdulazeez (Foot soldier) confessed that that Nazeef was their teacher who teaches them Jihad and Islamic Sharia.      

Ogar told newsmen that the suspects will soon be charged to court.

http://saharareporters.com/news-page/sss-uncovers-boko-haram-cell-kogi-state-arrests-suspects-who-planned-assault-igala-land
all this egbira men want to bomb igala land! Na God go purnish all una desendant. Foolish egbira animals

1 Like

Re: SSS Parades Boko-Haram Suspects Including A University Lecturer by Lekerhymes(m): 7:13am On Nov 21, 2013
Pls read well it's nt the lecture whose's being paid 50k but the man who lost his job at the teaching hospital (instructor)
Re: SSS Parades Boko-Haram Suspects Including A University Lecturer by tintingz(m): 7:16am On Nov 21, 2013
Kingspin:
Are you a learner?
you should be the dumber.

1 Like

Re: SSS Parades Boko-Haram Suspects Including A University Lecturer by tintingz(m): 7:21am On Nov 21, 2013
curtain: Mohammed has introduced bloodletting to his people, it is better to be a pagan and worship idols in peace than be a muslim. Islam means war, check the symbol to see the double sword on it.
Is sword a symbol of islam or saudi arabia flag? It is funny how we see Jesus pics holding sword grin
Re: SSS Parades Boko-Haram Suspects Including A University Lecturer by COOLDUN: 7:22am On Nov 21, 2013
190: why arent these Boko people well fed!!

do they starve them in there

i'd say feed them well cheesy

It is one of the main reasons they are heartless and very ready to die, believing in the paradise that never exist, they have no life, and that is why they have no value for other people's lives. How can you feed a living dead?
Re: SSS Parades Boko-Haram Suspects Including A University Lecturer by nuru16dz(m): 7:22am On Nov 21, 2013
the warrior72: Look at how hungry & ill fed they look, spits on them,their families & Mohammed(SBOH)

a comment like this is rather uncalled for. may your mother be bereaved of you. how can you write such a thing and even have the gods to include our prophet. when we respond to your comments, we become a boko haraam! things like you are the real problems of this world. you dont even worth it! DAJJAAL!!!

2 Likes

Re: SSS Parades Boko-Haram Suspects Including A University Lecturer by SHAAWA: 7:27am On Nov 21, 2013
The major tribes of kogi are the Igalas and the Ebiras. The Igalas seems to
have the upper the upper hand when it comes to ruling of kogi state.
All the their former politically elected Govnors past and present
happened to be Igalas and Muslims too.
Is this a planned ethnic cleasing by 5people or Islaminization of kogi
state, or has the so called mandate of killing unbelievers for 72 virgins been changed to killing of Igalas?
Re: SSS Parades Boko-Haram Suspects Including A University Lecturer by sgsltd(m): 7:31am On Nov 21, 2013
When ASsu strike late for half a year how lecturer no go join boko ,idle hand is devil workshop
Re: SSS Parades Boko-Haram Suspects Including A University Lecturer by oluwadare26(m): 7:31am On Nov 21, 2013
the warrior72: Look at how hungry & ill fed they look, spits on them,their families & Mohammed(SBOH)

I pity you and your household for what you just caused them...I pray its not too late before you seek for forgivenence from Almighty God

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Attack On Senate & Snatched Mace / Obi Reveals Next Action If INEC Refuses To Obey Court Order To Inspect Materials / Nigeria ‘Hires Mercenaries’ To Battle Boko Haram - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.