Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,389 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Answer These Riddles_if Your Are Up To It - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Answer These Riddles_if Your Are Up To It (3746 Views)

Abeg Ooo Make Una Help Us Answer These Question / If You Think You Are An English Guru, Answer These Questions! / Who Is Intelligent Enough To Answer These 5 Questions? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Answer These Riddles_if Your Are Up To It by mykali(m): 2:29pm On Jul 22, 2008
guy, these riddles no get answer
Re: Answer These Riddles_if Your Are Up To It by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jul 22, 2008
mykali:

guy, these riddles no get answer

i'l do u a little favor------------since u say dem no get answer--i'm gonna prove u wrong,

its like this --i'l answer just two of these riddles anyone of ur choice-JUST TWO'

i'm doing this to prove u wrong,

i'd love to see the shocj on ur face wen u see the answers.

THINK VERY WELL B4 TEELING ME WHICH OF THESE RIDDLES HAVE NO ANSWER]- DON'T FORGET-0[b]-------------JUST TWO[/b]
Re: Answer These Riddles_if Your Are Up To It by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jul 22, 2008
13. every month has 28 days, just that the only one that ends at 28 days is february

17.  1 hour of sleep, wind up clocks don't have am/pm settings

20. a mirror

21. grow older
Re: Answer These Riddles_if Your Are Up To It by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jul 22, 2008
@ibkaye

13. every month has 28 days, just that the only one that ends at 28 days is february - correct

17. 1 hour of sleep, wind up clocks don't have am/pm settings - correct

20. a mirror - correct

21. grow older - correct

Now someone is talking

hope ur as beautiful as u think"just kidding"--------good going though--hehehe
Re: Answer These Riddles_if Your Are Up To It by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jul 22, 2008
@ mykali

ur times up---------------------I'M GONNA ANSWER JUST ONE OF UR IMPOSSIBLE RIDDLES

U BETTER HURRY UP WIT IT B4 I CHANGE MY MIND
Re: Answer These Riddles_if Your Are Up To It by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jul 22, 2008
hehehehe thanx
Re: Answer These Riddles_if Your Are Up To It by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jul 22, 2008
ibkaye:

hehehehe thanx

the pleasure is all mine---don't mention a bit
Re: Answer These Riddles_if Your Are Up To It by deyour(f): 4:13pm On Jul 22, 2008
22. 8letters
Re: Answer These Riddles_if Your Are Up To It by mykali(m): 4:22pm On Jul 22, 2008
what does everyone do at the same time?
Re: Answer These Riddles_if Your Are Up To It by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jul 22, 2008
mykali:

what does everyone do at the same time?
the answer is 'grow up'
Re: Answer These Riddles_if Your Are Up To It by mykali(m): 4:26pm On Jul 22, 2008
tongue

what about the two men playing draft?
Re: Answer These Riddles_if Your Are Up To It by mykali(m): 4:27pm On Jul 22, 2008
angry
Re: Answer These Riddles_if Your Are Up To It by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jul 22, 2008
haven't figured that one out yet, sorry
Re: Answer These Riddles_if Your Are Up To It by jeol(m): 4:34pm On Jul 22, 2008
I think the answer is "breath" everybody breath the same time,
Re: Answer These Riddles_if Your Are Up To It by ezer(m): 4:37pm On Jul 22, 2008
common, what are you guys thinking. the answer is "they breath at the same time" under normal circumstance
Re: Answer These Riddles_if Your Are Up To It by jeol(m): 4:43pm On Jul 22, 2008
[quote author=jeol
[quote][/quote]
Re: Answer These Riddles_if Your Are Up To It by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jul 22, 2008
how can everyone breathe 'at the same time', yes we all breathe but not necesarily at the same time undecided tongue
Re: Answer These Riddles_if Your Are Up To It by Nobody: 8:00am On Jul 23, 2008
jeol:

jeol

why una dey kill una self for riddle wey ibkaye don already answer-----
the answer is GROWING UP i.e. AGE ----everybody ages at the same time even a dead body----

but a dead body does not breath--hehe

[quote author=mykali link=topic=152535.msg2542412#msg2542412 date=1216740394:

tongue

what about the two men playing draft?

@mykali
The answer to the two men playing draft is that THEY ARE NOT PLAYING EACH OTHER

@MYKALI---I WON'T ANSWER ANOTHER ONE FOR YOU AGAIN---THATS WHY ITS A RIDDLE

deyour:

22. 8letters

@DEYOUR

good try but the answer is not 8---------KEEP THINKING - UR ALMOST THERE
Re: Answer These Riddles_if Your Are Up To It by chioya(f): 8:12am On Jul 23, 2008
@poster
how much is the price money? shocked
Re: Answer These Riddles_if Your Are Up To It by Nobody: 8:30am On Jul 23, 2008
chioya:

@poster
how much is the price money? shocked

@chioya

why ibo chicks like money like say----------------------if u want to get paid tell mykali to pay u in kind ---hehe grin grin grin
Re: Answer These Riddles_if Your Are Up To It by chioya(f): 9:13am On Jul 23, 2008
@oyaletor
tell me d amount, and yes i like money
Re: Answer These Riddles_if Your Are Up To It by mykali(m): 10:43am On Jul 23, 2008
oyaletor, what do u mean i should pay her in kind ni?

e be like say this riddles wey u dey ask don dey run helter skelter for ya head o!!!
Re: Answer These Riddles_if Your Are Up To It by chioya(f): 11:19am On Jul 23, 2008
@mykali
if u no get rest
*no shout for my ear*
Re: Answer These Riddles_if Your Are Up To It by Nobody: 11:46am On Jul 23, 2008
mykali:

oyaletor, what do u mean i should pay her in kind ni?

e be like say this riddles wey u dey ask don dey run helter skelter for ya head o!!!

cool grin grin grin cool
Re: Answer These Riddles_if Your Are Up To It by mykali(m): 11:56am On Jul 23, 2008
chioya:

@mykali
if u no get rest
*no shout for my ear*

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Answer These Riddles_if Your Are Up To It by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jul 23, 2008
here's more unanswered riddles------------------

Q. 1 - 21 has been solved

NOTE - THESE ONES ARE REAL DIFFICULT

22. How many letters are in the alphabet? (ANSWERED)

23. Some months have 30 days, some have 31, how many have 28?(ANSWERED)

24. i have in my hand 2 naira notes which total -N-55. One is not a -N-5 note. What are the two notes?(ANSWERED)

25. If u went to bed at 8'O CLOCK at night and set the alarm to get u up at 9'O CLOCK the next morning, how many hours of sleep will this permit you?(ANSWERED)

26. Two men play draft. They play five games each. Each man wins 3 games, how is that possible?(ANSWERED)

27. What turns everything around, but does not move?(ANSWERED)

29. What is it that everybody does at the same time?(ANSWERED)

30. A man and a woman were driving in their car when it broke down. The man decided to go for help at a gas station a few miles back. He made sure nobody was in the car, rolled all the windows up, and locked all of the sedan's doors. He went off, but when he came back, his wife was dead, and there was a stranger in the car. No physical damage was done to the car, so how did the stranger get in?

31. Paul is 20 years old in 1980, but only 15 years old in 1985. How is this possible?

32. Sabrina gave Samantha as many nairas as Samantha started out with. Samantha then gave Sabrina back as much as Sabrina had left. Sabrina then gave Samantha as back as many nairas as Samantha had left, which left Sabrina broke and gave Samantha a total of -N-80.00. How much did Sabrina and Samantha have at the beginning of their exchange? (ANSWERED)

33. Two convicts are locked in a cell. There is an unbarred window high up in the cell. No matter if they stand on the bed or one on top of the other they can't reach the window to escape. They then decide to tunnel out. However, they give up with the tunneling because it will take too long. Finally one of the convicts figures out how to escape from the cell. What is his plan?

34. What has roots that nobody sees, and is taller than trees. Up, up it goes, and yet it never grows?

35. What's black when you get it, Red when you use it, And white when you're all through with it? (ANSWERED)

36. I can be long, or I can be short. I can be grown, and I can be bought. I can be painted, or left bare. I can be round, or square. What am I?

send your answers, you'll know if your correct

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE - "you'll need it-lol
Re: Answer These Riddles_if Your Are Up To It by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jul 23, 2008
cheii, u don come again with this ya riddles abi tongue
Re: Answer These Riddles_if Your Are Up To It by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jul 23, 2008
@ ibkaye

come on babe dont tell me ur out of ideas
Re: Answer These Riddles_if Your Are Up To It by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jul 23, 2008
lol no no no, i havent even read them sef, i will though smiley
Re: Answer These Riddles_if Your Are Up To It by tufe(m): 9:23pm On Jul 23, 2008
no 22 answer in 8
Re: Answer These Riddles_if Your Are Up To It by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jul 23, 2008
tufe:

no 22 answer in 8

NICE TRY

but thats not the correct answer == u almost got it though
Re: Answer These Riddles_if Your Are Up To It by tufe(m): 11:12pm On Jul 23, 2008
then the answer is 7

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gbagaun: / Shocking Revelation Of The Human Body!!!! / Which Gospel Song Would You Sing In This Situation? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.