Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,973 members, 7,814,302 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Gun Battle Between Police & Armed-Robbers In Lagos, 2 Killed - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gun Battle Between Police & Armed-Robbers In Lagos, 2 Killed (20709 Views)

Police Kill 5 Armed Robbers, Arrest 1 In Fierce Gun Battle In Lekki, Lagos / Police Kill Two Robbery Suspects In Gun Battle In Delta State (Graphic Pic) / Police, Robbers In Gun Battle In Ogun , 2 Killed (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gun Battle Between Police & Armed-Robbers In Lagos, 2 Killed by Onyenna(m): 7:49am On Nov 22, 2013
Kudos...
Re: Gun Battle Between Police & Armed-Robbers In Lagos, 2 Killed by Glowinggee: 1:47am On Feb 04, 2015
Who wouldnt want alerts.for.buying effective skin care products,hair care products n makes up,frangrances n for inviting persons to join ORIFLAME?i know of known !!!contact 2b9ea64b on how to get started.
Re: Gun Battle Between Police & Armed-Robbers In Lagos, 2 Killed by searay(m): 7:00am On Feb 04, 2015
chimex38:
If na boko u no go see dem...dem go disappear com dey tell u...we will investigate.... Why u no prevent am...Police & selection of robbery cases....mtchwwww
They are recruiting, join and make impact
Re: Gun Battle Between Police & Armed-Robbers In Lagos, 2 Killed by Nobody: 11:41pm On Feb 09, 2015
ROSSIKE:
This is why I always fume when I see people ridiculing the Nigeria Police Force. That force has in its ranks some of the bravest men and women on the face of this planet. Ready to battle hardened armed robbers of the type London or New York policemen have never seen. Hundreds of them are killed yearly in these exchanges with robbers. They patrol the streets in their vehicles in the dead of night ready to take on these robbers, while we sleep comfortably in our homes, taking everything for granted. In fact one can say without reservation that the only thing standing between the majority of us 'middle class' type and those hideous, murderous men of the underworld are the brave men and officers of the Nigerian Police. Kudos to the force for their efforts.

I also implore Mr President to further increase the pay of these officers, to match the level of risk and effort involved in the job!

sir, there is a difference between SARS and NPF oh! they undergo different trainings.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Ranked 16th In FBI Global Cybercrime Victims Report / Prophetess’ Son Rapes 9-Year-Old Girl In Ondo / At Least 10 People Injured After Shooting At Alabama High School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.