Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,714 members, 7,809,705 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:39 PM

Airtel's Poor Data Service - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Airtel's Poor Data Service (16050 Views)

Why I Hate GLO Data Service With A Passion: What Of You? / NCC To Sanction MTN, Airtel, Globacom Over Auto Data Service Migration / Airtel Crashes Data Service Cost By 100% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Airtel's Poor Data Service by chochopiro(m): 3:31pm On Nov 25, 2013
Rubbish network hissssssssssss
Re: Airtel's Poor Data Service by checkdate(m): 3:33pm On Nov 25, 2013
+if we checkwell you might be using a pentium 3 computer system.
+If we checkwell it might also be that you re using an old motorola phone.

Re: Airtel's Poor Data Service by GoodcasHMan: 3:36pm On Nov 25, 2013
I beg no be only Airtel o MTN self dey do there own, wahala dey o
Re: Airtel's Poor Data Service by asagal(f): 3:41pm On Nov 25, 2013
same here 2. i don tire sef
Re: Airtel's Poor Data Service by sammy329(m): 3:41pm On Nov 25, 2013
Their service is too poor
Re: Airtel's Poor Data Service by Nobody: 3:42pm On Nov 25, 2013
alexiej: browsing on airtel is so terrible here in Ib. too. it's fast in some areas but many people are really complaining about it.. ayaf tire too o

Guy! Airtel is so bad in IB its crazy, I did their BB BIS for one month and I regretted it, now I prefer to spend 4K on android with MTN/etisalat to their 1500 on BB.
Re: Airtel's Poor Data Service by victorVIC1(m): 3:43pm On Nov 25, 2013
airtel is totally useless in my present locatn.
Re: Airtel's Poor Data Service by Danhumprey: 3:45pm On Nov 25, 2013
And I thought I was the only one experiencing it. Seriously,their data service is poor and slow. Even their 3G network is something else. angry
Re: Airtel's Poor Data Service by MrH2: 3:47pm On Nov 25, 2013
Airtel is d worse wen it cums 2 internet browsing here in Enugu. I a v 2 drop my running data and port 2 mtn last mnth. They really suck

1 Like

Re: Airtel's Poor Data Service by kentochi(m): 3:48pm On Nov 25, 2013
very bad network just waste my N1500 for nothing
Re: Airtel's Poor Data Service by doopsy(f): 3:52pm On Nov 25, 2013
nani.666:
if Airtel is bad...it's your area that's the issue.... I use Airtel...and I'm enjoying the network...been enjoying it ever since..... so if the network is bad in your area Port to MTN or any other network...or simply move to an area where Airtel is good

That's not true...I have been using airtel for the past six years now...recently the network has been nothing to write home about..3 with the small letter g,I stay on the island in lagos..really its poor,I don't intend porting though...sad
Re: Airtel's Poor Data Service by Diamonddamsel: 3:52pm On Nov 25, 2013
Im in Abuja but the network is terrible in my area ive called their call center severally issue has not beeen resolved.Im seriously considering moving to mtn.
Re: Airtel's Poor Data Service by amjoseph19: 3:53pm On Nov 25, 2013
cynhamscakes: Reset your 3G network setting to this. I used to complain of Airtel network problems but one day out of anger and poor network frustration, i started toying with the network settings, changed and unchanged lots of things till i did same to this 3G network and bam, the H+ sign suddenly appeared.
Since then, i have been enjoying steady network in Abuja.
bro, I have check and re-check but still I haven't find a way on how to change my 3G from one sim to another. pls help me be gradually explaining the process to me, yo can even add some screenshot. plss bro, I really need it.
Re: Airtel's Poor Data Service by medjai(m): 3:58pm On Nov 25, 2013
My own problem with Airtel isn't about their internet speed. My credit was being deducted even though I had data on my phone. That's some crazy rip off
Re: Airtel's Poor Data Service by ceejayluv(m): 4:00pm On Nov 25, 2013
Airtel had been slow for almost two weeks but has come back to life since two days now. Guess I'll do the 2+1 plan next.
Re: Airtel's Poor Data Service by Dedewizzy(m): 4:01pm On Nov 25, 2013
am_joseph19:
bro, I have check and re-check but still I haven't find a way on how to change my 3G from one sim to another. pls help me be gradually explaining the process to me, yo can even add some screenshot. plss bro, I really need it.

go to settings, under it enter more, mobile network
then u can select the 3G from der
Re: Airtel's Poor Data Service by asala1: 4:01pm On Nov 25, 2013
Airtel network is terribly TERRIBLE. They are illegally making money.
Re: Airtel's Poor Data Service by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 25, 2013
Its bad in my area Odo Pako.....
Re: Airtel's Poor Data Service by Nocojp: 4:03pm On Nov 25, 2013
Airtel is the best here in Asaba
Re: Airtel's Poor Data Service by kevinkod(m): 4:05pm On Nov 25, 2013
If u ar unable to enjoy ur airtel data it might probably because of ur area or location. I hav tried all networks but airtel seems to be d best among dem, even here in abuja. I always enjoy it both @ home (Yanyan) and in office @ Area11 (Garki)
Re: Airtel's Poor Data Service by UjSizzle(f): 4:06pm On Nov 25, 2013
Mine is good.
Re: Airtel's Poor Data Service by Nobody: 4:10pm On Nov 25, 2013
Airtel is okay
The only ish I have with them is they are 2x slower or 3x than the slowest of other ISPs

That's how much I hate them
Re: Airtel's Poor Data Service by Davidoff2000: 4:10pm On Nov 25, 2013
i never ever used airtel till i got to delhi..where i am at the moment. and their world wide operations are headquatered here too. But believ you me, even here their service(data) is at best average..some areas you dont even have data coverage while in some you have but cant eve open an internet page.

we are enjoying MTN, data wise, but we just dont know.
Re: Airtel's Poor Data Service by abhosts(m): 4:11pm On Nov 25, 2013
Airtel is a poor network indeed. I ported to Etisalat but could not receive sms so I had to port back after 90 days.
Re: Airtel's Poor Data Service by Princess2be(f): 4:12pm On Nov 25, 2013
am_joseph19:
Choose 3G and select the particular Sim.

1 Like

Re: Airtel's Poor Data Service by homesteady(m): 4:14pm On Nov 25, 2013
Airtel is as bad as shit right now! angry I called their office last month, and they said that they are doing some stuffs like that, that the network will soon be very good like before! Now its over a month and their network is still hell!
I stay in kano! I also called my friend in kaduna, and he said the network is also very bad there!
I've been thinking of porting, but I love airtel too much angry
Re: Airtel's Poor Data Service by thewarrior72: 4:15pm On Nov 25, 2013
airtel 2+1 code is BBUD3 to 440
and daily is =BBUD to 440
Re: Airtel's Poor Data Service by abbeysteph: 4:15pm On Nov 25, 2013
Very very poor
Re: Airtel's Poor Data Service by ChigbunduE(m): 4:20pm On Nov 25, 2013
Yes, I still find it difficult browsing with my airtel but i discovered that once there is 3G network, airtel rocks. Fortunately for me, I found a spot in my house where there is constant 3G. If not for that spot, airtel is nonsense!!! But that doesn't mean that MTN is better. MTN can make someone commit suicide.lol
Re: Airtel's Poor Data Service by amjoseph19: 4:22pm On Nov 25, 2013
Princess2be:
Choose 3G and select the particular Sim.
are you using tecno m7?
Re: Airtel's Poor Data Service by jamael(m): 4:23pm On Nov 25, 2013
suarezgerrard: pls how did you do it and how much is the subscription
*141*16#.
Two gigabytes for 1500 with bonus of 750 for weekend (1) 750 for week days (1) #100 SMS and #100 for calls for two days.
Speed of lightning from 12 am too 5 am. ( Take your sleep you day If you be student)
Re: Airtel's Poor Data Service by Xano(m): 4:24pm On Nov 25, 2013
careytommy:
which one is weekly 2-in-1? pls explain.

subscribe two months and get an extra month free. That is three months. Its 6gig. As regards the topic, some locations have strong 3G network, while others have weak signal.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Itel Releases New A70 In Nigeria / Fake Samsung S4 Be Carefull Of Wat U Buy / List Of Phones Suitable For The New Ntel 4G LTE SERVICE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.