Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,240 members, 7,818,823 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Showcase Ur Architectural 3D Designs Here - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Showcase Ur Architectural 3D Designs Here (3529 Views)

Architectural 3D Training / 3D Designs.. / Free Logo, Flier, Banner And Website Designs Here- Drop Your Requests... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Showcase Ur Architectural 3D Designs Here by burberry89(m): 10:26pm On Nov 20, 2013
This is to all new generation Architectural designers who make use of different 3D softwares like Revit, 3D Max, Maya and so on to share the pictures of there works here for others to see and help eachother out if there is anyone having a problem with any architectural softwares......

2 Likes

Re: Showcase Ur Architectural 3D Designs Here by burberry89(m): 10:46pm On Nov 20, 2013
Re: Showcase Ur Architectural 3D Designs Here by f3itutors: 8:27am On Nov 21, 2013
Hi Burberry, Nice work, i like the way you used the stone cladding at the front pf the building.
But please permit me to make some personal observations on the image:

Can you try to make the color on the building try to be close to a color from the stone cladding like say a cream color.

Also wont it be nice of you can add a fence round the property and possibly add building around the property so that it gives a feeling of being in a neighborhood rather than it looking as if its the only building around.

Is it possible to get a green tree to use.

You can get more helpful hints from our eBook, which covers all these and more. Send an email if interested: f3i.tutors@gmail.com

2 Likes

Re: Showcase Ur Architectural 3D Designs Here by burberry89(m): 9:10am On Nov 21, 2013
Thanks so much f3itutors for your observations I really appreciate it. Love ur 3d work its nice.the reason I suggested this topic is for people like you who are well experienced in this field to put a lot of people through and make observations abt different 3d design been posted here

Thanks so much......

I will email u with my personal email address ogunniyiopeyemi10@gmail.com
Re: Showcase Ur Architectural 3D Designs Here by ncpat(m): 5:39pm On Nov 21, 2013
@ f3itutor nice work you have there please also email me the e-book ncpat2445@gmail.com
Re: Showcase Ur Architectural 3D Designs Here by burberry89(m): 9:59am On Nov 22, 2013
Ncpat can I see some of ur 3d works
Re: Showcase Ur Architectural 3D Designs Here by ncpat(m): 5:37pm On Nov 23, 2013
burberry89: Ncpat can I see some of ur 3d works

Still learning and I want to stick with blender and mastered it so for now it just basic design i`m doing.

1 Like

Re: Showcase Ur Architectural 3D Designs Here by burberry89(m): 3:52am On Nov 27, 2013
Here are some of my works

Re: Showcase Ur Architectural 3D Designs Here by burberry89(m): 4:16am On Nov 27, 2013
More of my designs

1 Like

Re: Showcase Ur Architectural 3D Designs Here by ncpat(m): 12:29pm On Nov 29, 2013
burberry89: Here are some of my works

nice work, please if u are given such work by a client how much do u charge? here is my mail and phone for privacy ncpat2445@gmail.com 08065942445
Re: Showcase Ur Architectural 3D Designs Here by double3(m): 8:54pm On Nov 30, 2013
I love ur design mostly for its simplicity, I guess you did your rendering using 3Dmax right? anyway here is one of mine

1 Like

Re: Showcase Ur Architectural 3D Designs Here by burberry89(m): 4:34am On Dec 03, 2013
double3: I love ur design mostly for its simplicity, I guess you did your rendering using 3Dmax right? anyway here is one of mine

Thanx for the compliement its well appreciated. I used revit 2009 for the rendering. Your design is not looking bad at alll
Re: Showcase Ur Architectural 3D Designs Here by burberry89(m): 4:47am On Dec 03, 2013
ncpat:

nice work, please if u are given such work by a client how much do u charge? here is my mail and phone for privacy ncpat2445@gmail.com 08065942445

Tried to send you an email but ur email address is nt going through. You can contact me on ogunniyiopeyemi10@gmail.com or 08147117375 so that we can discuss better. Thanks
Re: Showcase Ur Architectural 3D Designs Here by Nobody: 2:21pm On Dec 06, 2013
Re: Showcase Ur Architectural 3D Designs Here by ncpat(m): 4:30pm On Dec 06, 2013
burberry89:

Tried to send you an email but ur email address is nt going through. You can contact me on ogunniyiopeyemi10@gmail.com or 08147117375 so that we can discuss better. Thanks

mail sent
Re: Showcase Ur Architectural 3D Designs Here by burberry89(m): 8:47pm On Apr 03, 2018
Re: Showcase Ur Architectural 3D Designs Here by shams040(m): 2:59pm On Apr 05, 2018
just playing with a gate

Re: Showcase Ur Architectural 3D Designs Here by shams040(m): 3:03pm On Apr 05, 2018
my toilet design play design

Re: Showcase Ur Architectural 3D Designs Here by burberry89(m): 12:21am On Apr 06, 2018
shams040:
my toilet design play design

Great design. Which software do use for your works
Re: Showcase Ur Architectural 3D Designs Here by burberry89(m): 2:10am On Jun 08, 2018
��
Re: Showcase Ur Architectural 3D Designs Here by Oritsewhandey(m): 5:01am On Jun 09, 2018
Cool. The plain wall, immediately after the stone cladding would have looked more appealing if it has a signage relief. Say, the title of the project. I mean the name of the apartment building.
Soft landscaping would douse the boriness around the building.
Your column better be nothing less than 250mm r.c squares. Since it extrude to 6m plus.
Interblend of tubular galvanised steel, optic-fibre glass, soft shade and hue of paint display could enhance marketability of the structure.
You detached car port seemed circular? Wow! How comes? Do you thing 75mm dia. Galvanised pipe is safe being used as props to support a shed for automobiles? Hope you considered 'orientation factors-' against gale wind?

For such an expansive structure, I think the main entrance porch terrace should nothing less than 6mtrs. Human traffic factor. Flower beds, structured to the stone cladded wall, wldnt be a bad idea.

Being an apartment block for 'starters,' having designed playground on your site plan would/cld enhance the property value.

Upon entry through main door, having in-house swimming pool on floor plan, won't be bad. Also, making your Floor plan accommodate 50% commercial and 50% residential.
1st floor- 100% residential. With your escape stair hall too.
Goodluck Bro.
Re: Showcase Ur Architectural 3D Designs Here by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jun 09, 2018
Interior render. Softwares used : Blender, Inkscape and Gimp

Re: Showcase Ur Architectural 3D Designs Here by myniggiz: 10:36am On Jun 11, 2018
ncpat:

Still learning and I want to stick with blender and mastered it so for now it just basic design i`m doing.
this my email:olanrewajulekan376@gmail.com pls i need the copy too
Re: Showcase Ur Architectural 3D Designs Here by Obito555(m): 9:33am On Jun 13, 2018
Oritsewhandey:
Cool. The plain wall, immediately after the stone cladding would have looked more appealing if it has a signage relief. Say, the title of the project. I mean the name of the apartment building.
Soft landscaping would douse the boriness around the building.
Your column better be nothing less than 250mm r.c squares. Since it extrude to 6m plus.
Interblend of tubular galvanised steel, optic-fibre glass, soft shade and hue of paint display could enhance marketability of the structure.
You detached car port seemed circular? Wow! How comes? Do you thing 75mm dia. Galvanised pipe is safe being used as props to support a shed for automobiles? Hope you considered 'orientation factors-' against gale wind?

For such an expansive structure, I think the main entrance porch terrace should nothing less than 6mtrs. Human traffic factor. Flower beds, structured to the stone cladded wall, wldnt be a bad idea.

Being an apartment block for 'starters,' having designed playground on your site plan would/cld enhance the property value.

Upon entry through main door, having in-house swimming pool on floor plan, won't be bad. Also, making your Floor plan accommodate 50% commercial and 50% residential.
1st floor- 100% residential. With your escape stair hall too.
Goodluck Bro.
Good day sir, am sorry to do this but u ask me if I really do soil test as u quote me some weeks back The answer is Yes and have being doing this for 8 years now pls contact/Whatapp me on 07031093311 so we talk better. Thanks
Re: Showcase Ur Architectural 3D Designs Here by GreaterDC(m): 8:55am On Jul 15, 2020
burberry89:

Thanx for the compliement its well appreciated. I used revit 2009 for the rendering. Your design is not looking bad at alll
How can i get it i mean the revit 09 for free

(1) (Reply)

Rate This Business Cards Design Out Of 10 / Vacancy: Pencil Artist Needed. / Graphics Design Training in Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.