Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,947 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Visual Guide On How To Buy Men's Suit - GQ STYLE. - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Visual Guide On How To Buy Men's Suit - GQ STYLE. (34244 Views)

Jaden Smith Covers British GQ Style Magazine | Opens Up On Wearing Female Cloth / Dress For Success: How To Dress For A Job Interview (Visual guide) / Beyoncé's GQ Photo Shoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Visual Guide On How To Buy Men's Suit - GQ STYLE. by Briel33: 2:56pm On Nov 26, 2013
Space booked let me iron my jojo amani suit
Re: Visual Guide On How To Buy Men's Suit - GQ STYLE. by BJAYADEMOLA(m): 2:59pm On Nov 26, 2013
Suit 2 suit.... I just wear d one wey i see
Re: Visual Guide On How To Buy Men's Suit - GQ STYLE. by zubby29(m): 3:00pm On Nov 26, 2013
nice
Re: Visual Guide On How To Buy Men's Suit - GQ STYLE. by rodeo0070(m): 3:03pm On Nov 26, 2013
SPACE BOOKED. I WAN CHOP...
Re: Visual Guide On How To Buy Men's Suit - GQ STYLE. by Boss13: 3:05pm On Nov 26, 2013
Not a bad post. We have crappy tailors in Naija and the ones imported are not just the right size for you. On the other side, getting a customized suit can be pretty expensive.
Re: Visual Guide On How To Buy Men's Suit - GQ STYLE. by opylas(m): 3:09pm On Nov 26, 2013
Boss13: Not a bad post. We have crappy tailors in Naija and the ones imported are not just the right size for you. On the other side, getting a customized suit can be pretty expensive.
Yeah, it's a bit tough getting made-to-measure imported suits.
@op, Nice 1. Thanks
Re: Visual Guide On How To Buy Men's Suit - GQ STYLE. by albacete(m): 3:12pm On Nov 26, 2013
I thought it was just to get the right suit size without considering things like the length of the pants, the size of the lapel, and a whole lot of other things that you mentioned. Very informative, i must say.
Re: Visual Guide On How To Buy Men's Suit - GQ STYLE. by albacete(m): 3:14pm On Nov 26, 2013
Boss13: Not a bad post. We have crappy tailors in Naija and the ones imported are not just the right size for you. On the other side, getting a customized suit can be pretty expensive.

True dat! U have to pay through the nose to get the perfect size.
and then watch ur weight. cheesy cheesy

make ur investment no loss.

4 Likes

Re: Visual Guide On How To Buy Men's Suit - GQ STYLE. by mediachirps(m): 3:19pm On Nov 26, 2013
are you a Nigerian? am much pleased with your infographic analysis. contact me on spacement007@gmail.com for more details.

1 Like

Re: Visual Guide On How To Buy Men's Suit - GQ STYLE. by Icerex(m): 3:19pm On Nov 26, 2013
In phyno's voice *shoutout to Eyekandy God go make u BIGGER
Re: Visual Guide On How To Buy Men's Suit - GQ STYLE. by albacete(m): 3:24pm On Nov 26, 2013
Ice_rex: In phyno's voice *shoutout to Eyekandy God go make u BIGGER
If God make u BIGGER, na im be say na another suit matter be dat. cheesy cheesy
Re: Visual Guide On How To Buy Men's Suit - GQ STYLE. by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 26, 2013
Still prefer the imported ones
Re: Visual Guide On How To Buy Men's Suit - GQ STYLE. by otokx(m): 3:27pm On Nov 26, 2013
nice thread.
Re: Visual Guide On How To Buy Men's Suit - GQ STYLE. by Nobody: 3:27pm On Nov 26, 2013
OP good job
Re: Visual Guide On How To Buy Men's Suit - GQ STYLE. by fctguy: 3:30pm On Nov 26, 2013
nice and lovely post OP, good work, Allah bless you smiley
Re: Visual Guide On How To Buy Men's Suit - GQ STYLE. by Afrobasic(m): 3:34pm On Nov 26, 2013
Lovely lovely

I've always made this error of getting suits that were either too big or too small for my size. Just couldn't get the perfect fit.

This is good info incase of a 'next time'

1 Like

Re: Visual Guide On How To Buy Men's Suit - GQ STYLE. by galadee(m): 3:38pm On Nov 26, 2013
wow so educative

1 Like

Re: Visual Guide On How To Buy Men's Suit - GQ STYLE. by kulootempa: 3:38pm On Nov 26, 2013
great enlightenment, but how do i get that perfect tailor for a perfect work?
Re: Visual Guide On How To Buy Men's Suit - GQ STYLE. by Nobody: 3:47pm On Nov 26, 2013
Very important post,better wear ur Otogbo or caftan, instd of a riff raff expensive italian suit.
Re: Visual Guide On How To Buy Men's Suit - GQ STYLE. by imonode: 3:52pm On Nov 26, 2013
nice info
Re: Visual Guide On How To Buy Men's Suit - GQ STYLE. by xyuche: 3:53pm On Nov 26, 2013
a nice one
Re: Visual Guide On How To Buy Men's Suit - GQ STYLE. by 2legit2qwt: 4:05pm On Nov 26, 2013
Good topic.

I hardly find suits that fits me right off the shelf or even online. My biceps makes it hard that when it fits my arms, the sides become too loose. I guess that's the cross i have to bear for my unconventional body shape cry
Re: Visual Guide On How To Buy Men's Suit - GQ STYLE. by Nwapst(m): 4:07pm On Nov 26, 2013
Great job. Its quite disgusting how people wear sacks these days in the name of suit. Am sure we are going to take a thing or two out of this piece.
Re: Visual Guide On How To Buy Men's Suit - GQ STYLE. by Holuwahphemy(m): 4:08pm On Nov 26, 2013
I love this. Thanks a lot
Re: Visual Guide On How To Buy Men's Suit - GQ STYLE. by Artlove(m): 4:12pm On Nov 26, 2013
Lovely! Pls who can sew my best suit?
Re: Visual Guide On How To Buy Men's Suit - GQ STYLE. by kandiikane(m): 4:25pm On Nov 26, 2013
2legit2qwt: Good topic.

I hardly find suits that fits me right off the shelf or even online. My biceps makes it hard that when it fits my arms, the sides become too loose. I guess that's the cross i have to bear for my unconventional body shape cry
Lol stop with the steroids then.
Re: Visual Guide On How To Buy Men's Suit - GQ STYLE. by Fabjay(m): 4:32pm On Nov 26, 2013
Nice thread @ op atleast I've learnt one or two things abt finding a gr8 suit not dat I dnt knw shaoooo buh atleast I've have more awareness.... Nyc one!!
Re: Visual Guide On How To Buy Men's Suit - GQ STYLE. by dejibimbo(m): 4:33pm On Nov 26, 2013
God so much bless u @op...just the types of shirt collars alone is enuff to hug u...
Re: Visual Guide On How To Buy Men's Suit - GQ STYLE. by 2legit2qwt: 4:48pm On Nov 26, 2013
kandiikane:
Lol stop with the steroids then.

Hahaha Kandii grin grin grin

I can't help it tongue

Seriously though, it really sulks that i can go to the store to get what i need the next day cry
Re: Visual Guide On How To Buy Men's Suit - GQ STYLE. by Wallie(m): 5:22pm On Nov 26, 2013
2legit2qwt: Good topic.

You need to find athletic cut suits if you have a muscular build. The suit will allow for a bigger chest and biceps. However, even if you buy your correct suit size, you'll still need to find a tailor because the waist of the pants will probably be too big and you might need to tailor the sides of the jacket.

OP, nice post and I wish my Nigerian brethren will pay attention to it and stop wearing suits meant for toddlers!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Female Hairstyle In The Sixties / Meet The Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2015 Contestants- Photos / Mr And Miss Nigeria International 2016 Finalist In Their Tradition Attires

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.