Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,306 members, 7,839,492 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

To Seun And Mukina - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / To Seun And Mukina (1085 Views)

An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members / Welcome Back Mukina / Moderators Manmustwac And Mukina, You People Should Leave Tpia And I Alone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Seun And Mukina by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jul 19, 2008
angry angry@mukina and seun , please close down thread thats criticise men of God and shut down criticism on jesus or rather create our own section for us cuz the way this non-christian are behaving is bad, its un heard off and am highly dissapointed the ways this Non-christian are treating our fellow christians with raw criticism and u are all watching ,please close down un-useful thread , thnxs
Re: To Seun And Mukina by AKO1(m): 2:24pm On Jul 19, 2008
They'll probably 'close down' this one wink
Re: To Seun And Mukina by olabowale(m): 2:32pm On Jul 19, 2008
@Jayon: I thought you were open to islamic discussion. Didn't you promise me to learn about Islam? New York City, is filled with Muslims and their houses of worship. Which borough do you live in? manhattan is filled with masajid. So is Brooklyn, Queens, boggeydown Bronx and Staten Island. Please try to visit some. And since you are a black woman, you will find many ablack woman to assist you. You need africans. Pleanty of them. Especially in the Bronx. What do you want? We can have it for you.
Re: To Seun And Mukina by olabowale(m): 2:45pm On Jul 19, 2008
@Jayon: Since you are a man, I meant to say. You will have plenty of brothers, in all age groupings to dialogue with you. I was thinking about a Nigerian blood sister, who is also wishing to learn about islam. Forgive me.
Re: To Seun And Mukina by tpia: 2:49pm On Jul 19, 2008
jayon:

angry angry@mukina and seun , please close down thread thats criticise men of God and shut down criticism on jesus or rather create our own section for us because the way this non-christian are behaving is bad, its un heard off and am highly dissapointed the ways this Non-christian are treating our fellow christians with raw criticism and u are all watching ,please close down un-useful thread , thnxs

you're talking of non Christians? Are you yourself Christian?

Look at some of your posts:

AIN'T NO SLUT BUT AM JUST A PLAYER WHO IS TIRED OF PLAYING GIRLS , EVEN A NAIRALAND CHIC , IS MA SLUT

naija girls are pure bitchesss am serious

yea , i mean they are cheating on their boyfriends and coming to me, and opening their laps for a guy the bearly know , all in the name of he has RED LIPS, and He is Tall and Handsome

@na wah  Their is no integrity in them am tired am considering Born Again folks am tired , even a born again girl i met works wonder same way

Am tired of all this women, coming to me and being my guest , you know what i mean,  i need a girl but all the ones i meet, its takes me 2months to leave them because they fall for my  test of sex, when i touch them they just open their ass wide ,i imagine that i need a girl of integrity. am tired of Nigerian ladies slut,  Please ADVICE ME, Some of them are even in courtship  and they still open laps for me am tired self God send me my own chic i tire of Nigeria Girls slut, No Virgins again and even No True ones, Advice me I need a good girl

who cares , so far my relationship with God is going on well

abeg plz hackers be fast,  i got code for you

public class MtnHack {
public static void main(String []args)
        {
System.out.println("Give All subscribers free internet Access and Wap"wink;
}
}

Some Nigerians have turned religion upside down.

1 Like

Re: To Seun And Mukina by AKO1(m): 2:50pm On Jul 19, 2008
Olabowale you do not seem to get what he is saying.

The long and short of what hes saying is that why should there be a mooslim section that is off limits to everyone else by law, thereby giving it some immunity. Whereas the religion/christian section is open to everyone, for criticism, bashing, bad belle, insults, etc. There is obvious preferential treatment.
Re: To Seun And Mukina by tpia: 2:51pm On Jul 19, 2008
who says the mus'lim section is off limits to everyone else? Were you barred from posting there?

just asking.
Re: To Seun And Mukina by KarmaMod(f): 2:57pm On Jul 19, 2008
Lmao tpia don expose you

ehhehehhee grin
Re: To Seun And Mukina by TheSly: 2:57pm On Jul 19, 2008
tpia:

who says the mus'lim section is off limits to everyone else? Were you barred from posting there?

just asking.
Nahhhh you don't need to be barred to know its not for everyone!

''A forum for Muslims to share their faith. Muslims only please, even the moderators are[b] Muslims[/b].''
See?
Re: To Seun And Mukina by tpia: 3:22pm On Jul 19, 2008
hmm. Are they taking that serious?

I just dont have any interest in their topics, otherwise they would have seen me there.
Re: To Seun And Mukina by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jul 19, 2008
@tpia am a weak one been strengthened daily by God, i know u are the most righteous person on earth, nah u holy pass, please seun hear my petition
Re: To Seun And Mukina by ayinba1(f): 4:20pm On Jul 19, 2008
@JAYON

You really do not mean it when you say christians don't post on the ISlam section, Take a quick glance and you'll find quite a few or have they stopped being xtians according to u?

I hope your request is granted
Re: To Seun And Mukina by tpia: 4:50pm On Jul 19, 2008
jayon:

@tpia am a weak one been strengthened daily by God, i know u are the most righteous person on earth, nah u holy pass, please seun hear my petition

am sure you are. But I hope you dont mind if one of your sex partners begins to rain curses on you, after finding out you claim to be a religious zealot who also happens to jump on anything female. Not to mention 419.

If many of your so called men of God, who are also your role models, are like you- openly sanctimonious but secretly devilish, is it any wonder people are pointing out the discrepancy. Do you know what many have seen and experienced at the hands of some of these people?

Since some of your religious leaders are maybe the ones setting the example for you to be ashawo in secret and preacher in public, is it any wonder some folks are declaring jihad in the name of pastor. undecided

Nonsense.
Re: To Seun And Mukina by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jul 19, 2008
@tpia , its not my post was refering to a friend of mine tunde who was the playa , so i did it as if am the one , check on my post i direct all needed request as mine, am not a playa and i have only one woman in my life,
Re: To Seun And Mukina by tpia: 4:59pm On Jul 19, 2008
sure.

You're too holy, I know.

You fit be pastor sef. undecided
Re: To Seun And Mukina by shuppie(f): 5:02pm On Jul 19, 2008
@tpia, ow u dey now,
Re: To Seun And Mukina by tpia: 5:05pm On Jul 19, 2008
ah, I dey here dey yarn oh. undecided

as jayon dey disown the bedmates wey im go still shag during the week. undecided
Re: To Seun And Mukina by shuppie(f): 5:10pm On Jul 19, 2008
lollllllllllll
Re: To Seun And Mukina by ztyle(m): 10:20pm On Jul 19, 2008
Lol grin
Re: To Seun And Mukina by DualCore1: 7:11am On Jul 20, 2008
Jayon, after what tpia has done to u, u should consider going to hide. and i bet u tpia most of tht guy'z crapp are lies.
Re: To Seun And Mukina by KarmaMod(f): 5:34pm On Jul 20, 2008

Since some of your religious leaders are maybe the ones setting the example for you to be[b] ashawo in secret and preacher in public[/b], is it any wonder some folks are declaring jihad in the name of pastor.

Nonsense.

grin

Happy Sunday, Tpia
Re: To Seun And Mukina by software(m): 10:13pm On Jul 20, 2008
RUBBISH
Re: To Seun And Mukina by software(m): 10:28pm On Jul 20, 2008
@jayon

My Dear,

I think you really need to get out of those sentiments of this world, and simply follow the scriptures, My brother, no body is perfect, not even our pastors, not even us, Salvation is an individual race, No pastor wil stand for you at judgement day,

Dont get sentimental about ssuch things pls, Guide your own salvation jealously and dont be carried away by pastors, only God know who is who, The judgment day is the ultimate, there everybodys secret will be exposed, even U and ME
Re: To Seun And Mukina by shuppie(f): 10:29pm On Jul 20, 2008
Exactly,
Re: To Seun And Mukina by Aladunni(f): 12:36pm On Jul 21, 2008
@poster

and more importantly stop practising Nairaland Christianity (where most have problems of being themselves)
Re: To Seun And Mukina by Mustay(m): 5:45pm On Jul 21, 2008
Dual Core:

Jayon, after what tpia has done to u, u should consider going to hide. and i bet u tpia most of that guy'z crapp are lies.

exactly.

What Tpia did by searching through his posts has been done by other users - like razorr.

Have you forgotten when he told us to forgive him for his 'ways'?
Re: To Seun And Mukina by tpia: 10:15pm On Jul 21, 2008
Mustay:

exactly.

What Tpia did by searching through his posts has been done by other users - like razorr.

Have you forgotten when he told us to forgive him for his 'ways'?

You are missing the main point, which is that he's talking with both sides of his mouth.  And as a compulsive liar, what exactly was the credibility in what he said, that made that thread get locked even though he barely even posted there? The whole thing looks worse by the minute undecided

Accusing others of something you are doing yourself, is annoying.  Defending your favorite Man of God doesnt have to be at others expense. He has a mighty log in his eye yet is checking out the speck in others eyes, with a magnifying glass. undecided

People objecting to something a religious leader is doing, doesnt make them atheists. If that were so, every major religious figure including Jesus, Buddha and Mo'hammed, would be athiests, going by jayson's definition here.
Re: To Seun And Mukina by Mustay(m): 9:54am On Jul 22, 2008
Tpia

this is not my first encounter with jayon - I knew him before Jayon Begged For Forgiveness From Nairalanders

He does things like this on the Sports board
Re: To Seun And Mukina by tpia: 11:33pm On Jul 22, 2008
I still don't see your point.

I knew about the thread where he called himself a liar before he started this one. At least I read that topic though I didnt remember he was the one before I responded to him here.

In any case, someone getting that hot and bothered over religion, shouldnt also be calling women bitches and sluts, on an open forum. He can do one or the other, not both. Its not just the lying, its also about the language. If you're going to say things like that, then you shouldnt be presenting yourself as a Christian knight and expect to be taken seriously.

Anyway, to whoever is messing with my posts: watch yourself. undecided
Re: To Seun And Mukina by software(m): 9:20pm On Jul 27, 2008
Mr seun, you never answer the question ooo, but anyway, we reopend it somewhere else here on NL, seems u neva see am,

abeg no BLOCK AM OO, leave us to express ourselves,
Re: To Seun And Mukina by icezik1(m): 8:49am On Aug 06, 2008
Interesting!

(1) (Reply)

I Hate Busta / Nairaland Not On Wikipedia: Why? / Ekaette

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.