Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,576 members, 7,820,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Young Nigerian Woman Killed In Columbus Indiana By Her Neighbour[pic] - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Young Nigerian Woman Killed In Columbus Indiana By Her Neighbour[pic] (4194 Views)

Nigeria Woman Killed In South Africa / Hairdresser Beat And Pours Hot Pepper Water On Her Neighbour / Two Brothers And A Pregnant Woman Killed In Surulere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Nigerian Woman Killed In Columbus Indiana By Her Neighbour[pic] by Codedrock(m): 11:53pm On Nov 20, 2013
[img]http://3.bp..com/-YuS0OgjrGBI/Uo0wGPmWWdI/AAAAAAACOds/o23-jd9N8WQ/s1600/a_lexis-wrightee9cb21.jpg[/img]
The body of 26 year old Adaobi Michaella Obih (pictured above) was found yesterday Tuesday Nov. 19th at an apartment at Riverstone Apartments in Columbus, Indiana. Her death is being investigated as a homicide.
A spokesman for the Columbus Police Department said her neighbour, 36 year old Ryan Allen Klug, (pictured above) is a person of interest in the case. Ryan also lived in the apartment complex but has gone missing since Adaobi's body was found.
The Columbus Police have not revealed how and why Adaobi was killed but they're currently seeking the public’s help in locating Ryan Klug.
Adaobi was the first of two children and was already pursuing her PHD in Electrical Engineering at just 26 years old. So sad! May her soul rest in peace...Amen.
http://lindaikeji..in/2013/11/young-nigerian-woman-killed-in-columbus.html?m=1
Re: Young Nigerian Woman Killed In Columbus Indiana By Her Neighbour[pic] by chimex38: 11:58pm On Nov 20, 2013
Wetin carry u go argentina abi na columbus...
Phd no fit save u..
If na agbero abi na my tichi[china] friends..dem 4 survive with injuries at least....ANY WAY UR HEAVEN DON SURE...RIP
Re: Young Nigerian Woman Killed In Columbus Indiana By Her Neighbour[pic] by buccal(m): 11:59pm On Nov 20, 2013
R.I.P to her,
Re: Young Nigerian Woman Killed In Columbus Indiana By Her Neighbour[pic] by gbanikiti(m): 12:14am On Nov 21, 2013
Racial brutality and killing again! Nwanyi oma, naa nke oma! RIP

embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Young Nigerian Woman Killed In Columbus Indiana By Her Neighbour[pic] by knightsTempler: 12:24am On Nov 21, 2013
Adaobi! Adaobi! Adaobi! How could they do this to you. Chai! cry cry cry

Rip.

1 Like

Re: Young Nigerian Woman Killed In Columbus Indiana By Her Neighbour[pic] by knightsTempler: 12:25am On Nov 21, 2013
chimex38: Wetin carry u go argentina abi na columbus...
Phd no fit save u..
If na agbero abi na my tichi[china] friends..dem 4 survive with injuries at least....ANY WAY UR HEAVEN DON SURE...RIP

What is this one saying? undecided undecided
Re: Young Nigerian Woman Killed In Columbus Indiana By Her Neighbour[pic] by Allohrandy(m): 12:27am On Nov 21, 2013
Phd no fit save u..
If na agbero abi na my tichi[china] friends..dem 4 survive with injuries at least
....ANY WAY UR HEAVEN DON SURE...RIP
MUMU, how is this relevant to the story? If you dont have anything reasonable to say, then don't comment. Anyway, Columbus, Indiana is a city in the state of Indiana, USA.
Re: Young Nigerian Woman Killed In Columbus Indiana By Her Neighbour[pic] by Nobody: 12:56am On Nov 21, 2013
Phd no fit save u..
Look at this mistake from an adulterated condom!!!
Re: Young Nigerian Woman Killed In Columbus Indiana By Her Neighbour[pic] by Nobody: 1:00am On Nov 21, 2013
RIP.
Re: Young Nigerian Woman Killed In Columbus Indiana By Her Neighbour[pic] by stonebridge: 1:25am On Nov 21, 2013
rip
Re: Young Nigerian Woman Killed In Columbus Indiana By Her Neighbour[pic] by thegoodjoehunt(m): 1:36am On Nov 21, 2013
This is too sad. Such a potential lady. May God watch over you and give your family and friends the strength to bear this loss.
Re: Young Nigerian Woman Killed In Columbus Indiana By Her Neighbour[pic] by IAMBREEZY: 2:47am On Nov 21, 2013
r.i.p adaobi

1 Like

Re: Young Nigerian Woman Killed In Columbus Indiana By Her Neighbour[pic] by GeneralJ(m): 3:16am On Nov 21, 2013
you're insecure don't kinow what for, youre turning heads when you walk in the door.. blalbl blabhahbal
Re: Young Nigerian Woman Killed In Columbus Indiana By Her Neighbour[pic] by free2ryhme: 3:18am On Nov 21, 2013
Just imagine.. Awon white yi sha.. RIP Adaobi.
Re: Young Nigerian Woman Killed In Columbus Indiana By Her Neighbour[pic] by isacolukay(m): 3:59am On Nov 21, 2013
GeneralJ: you're insecure don't kinow what for, youre turning heads when you walk in the door.. blalbl blabhahbal

Another product of an adulterated condom!
Re: Young Nigerian Woman Killed In Columbus Indiana By Her Neighbour[pic] by tpia5: 4:54am On Nov 21, 2013
GeneralJ: you're insecure don't kinow what for, youre turning heads when you walk in the door.. blalbl blabhahbal

Re: Young Nigerian Woman Killed In Columbus Indiana By Her Neighbour[pic] by Nobody: 5:15am On Nov 21, 2013
A Ph.D student! after all the years of hardwork, one deranged neighbour just decided to use her for target practise.
This is why i dont fancy living alone especially in foreign cities.
Re: Young Nigerian Woman Killed In Columbus Indiana By Her Neighbour[pic] by kstyle2(m): 5:39am On Nov 21, 2013
Such a cutie...i swear most white folks r nt normal.....may her killer b brought 2 book....our pple say na nama(com) wey rush go yankee, dey com bck as corned beef.....so so wntd 2 go there nw na sad news 4 ha lovd ones
Re: Young Nigerian Woman Killed In Columbus Indiana By Her Neighbour[pic] by Nobody: 5:44am On Nov 21, 2013
Phd no fit save u..

The fact you have an internet and can't google where this place is located makes you look so dumb!!

1 Like

Re: Young Nigerian Woman Killed In Columbus Indiana By Her Neighbour[pic] by Tolexander: 5:50am On Nov 21, 2013
Picture of the suspect

hope this won't turn to another protest like it was in india few weeks ago!
Re: Young Nigerian Woman Killed In Columbus Indiana By Her Neighbour[pic] by NadiaSA1(f): 6:12am On Nov 21, 2013
May her soul rest in perfect peace.
Re: Young Nigerian Woman Killed In Columbus Indiana By Her Neighbour[pic] by Danhumprey: 6:30am On Nov 21, 2013
knights Templer:

What is this one saying? undecided undecided
He is saying that his craze no get level. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Young Nigerian Woman Killed In Columbus Indiana By Her Neighbour[pic] by Nobody: 6:30am On Nov 21, 2013
Rip.... Most Americans are not normal undecided
Re: Young Nigerian Woman Killed In Columbus Indiana By Her Neighbour[pic] by Danhumprey: 6:33am On Nov 21, 2013
isacolukay:

Another product of an adulterated condom!
;DD grin grin grin grin grin

I wonder how they manage to escape. grin grin grin grin
Re: Young Nigerian Woman Killed In Columbus Indiana By Her Neighbour[pic] by Danhumprey: 6:36am On Nov 21, 2013
Such a beautiful lady. I wonder what would have prompted such rash action from the man. sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Young Nigerian Woman Killed In Columbus Indiana By Her Neighbour[pic] by Codedrock(m): 7:03am On Nov 21, 2013
I am definitely gonna kill that indian boy living in our estate! Fuckin*g freaks..
Re: Young Nigerian Woman Killed In Columbus Indiana By Her Neighbour[pic] by Nobody: 7:16am On Nov 21, 2013
I knew Ada in 2010 which was my first semester at LSU. She was the first person I met at LSU. She was a very nice lady. Very intelligent young woman. I'm still in shock. May Go grant her an eternal rest.
RIP Adaobi

1 Like

Re: Young Nigerian Woman Killed In Columbus Indiana By Her Neighbour[pic] by Nobody: 7:19am On Nov 21, 2013
Bem_bem: I knew Ada in 2010 which was my first semester at LSU. She was the first person I met at LSU. She was a very nice lady. Very intelligent young woman. I'm still in shock. May Go grant her an eternal rest.
RIP Adaobi
Eyyyyaaaaaaaaaaa cry

1 Like

Re: Young Nigerian Woman Killed In Columbus Indiana By Her Neighbour[pic] by Nobody: 7:21am On Nov 21, 2013
**sobs**
Re: Young Nigerian Woman Killed In Columbus Indiana By Her Neighbour[pic] by Nobody: 7:24am On Nov 21, 2013
Phd no fit save u..
d earlier this guy is bannd, d better.
Im sure ur suring frm mental illness, d same way ur rejoicing a prof got missing.

Guys, report him to d mods.
Re: Young Nigerian Woman Killed In Columbus Indiana By Her Neighbour[pic] by yuzedo: 8:24am On Nov 21, 2013
Didn't know her personally, but apparently she's a friend to a number of my friends and just heard the story this morning. I know she loves to compete in races, but my God, it is more painful hearing that she is a Ph.D student!!!!! AT 26 YEARS!!!!

E no go better for the person wey do dis tin, walahi! Such a gem! Kai! My sincerest condolences to her loved ones.

2 Likes

Re: Young Nigerian Woman Killed In Columbus Indiana By Her Neighbour[pic] by Ariyke: 8:33am On Nov 21, 2013
So sad cry cry

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Officer Who Killed George Floyd Worked With Him For 17 Years / Igbo Men Track Down And Torture Man Who Ripped Them Off $6 Million worth of BTC / A Woman Makes A Man Cry For His Daddy After He Tries Stealing Her Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.