Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,645 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

See Gobe - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / See Gobe (976 Views)

Conversation Btw Boifwend And Gaefwend (see Gobe) / See Gobe / Omo See Gobe.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See Gobe by imiski(m): 1:50am On Nov 21, 2013
Victor the agbero man was at the carpark all mrnin but serious bad mrkt hold am for neck only two ticket he had sold all mrnin . then he saw one man comin into the pak with a big bag immiediatly see it as an opptunity to hammer dat mrnin he immiediatly rushd the bag but as the sayin goes warri no dy carry last the bag owna dragd d bag back noticin d little commotion a police officer quickly rushd in and askd wot d commotion was all abt. Bth cliamd ownership of d bag and cliamd d oda was a theif so the bag owner said he shld be grantd permission to get the recipt for the bag after 20 min he wasn't back wit d recipt victor started boasting "you see he has ran away its my bag he is the real thief" so the policeman ordred the bag to be given to him while collectin the bag d contents fell off and human head fell off. Victor started to shout "No be my bag oo na the man get am oo me I be the thief oooo"

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Yankee Guys Don't Know 5star Restaurant Foods Or Wot? / What Type Of Hair Style Do You Make When You Were A Kid / Women Tougher Than Men:joke (jokes)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.