Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,716 members, 7,837,610 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Help A Friend - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Help A Friend (572 Views)

What A Friend Did Some Minutes Ago. / Check Out The Enormous Aligator I And A Friend Killed Just Now / I Need A Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help A Friend by samuel3818: 1:53am On Nov 21, 2013
Was actually on IT when ASUU strike started and therefore, felt almost indifferent when it started. I finished IT at the end of last month after 6 very exhausting months. I planned to rest at home for this month to get myself back into shape. This strike doesnt seem to come to an end anytime soon and i've started thinking about learning something. I came here to do this posting about what nairalanders would suggest(i know great people exist here) i learnt. I am a Civil Engnrng. undergraduate. Please, positive suggestions are welcome. Thanks all
Re: Help A Friend by samuel3818: 2:05am On Nov 21, 2013
I was actually thinking about learning some software on a professional basis....but i thought that might not give a different variety of knowledge as it wouldnt be so different to academic work. Been seeing female friends learning make-up work, ankara bags and shoes etc and i also want sometin dat ll be totally different from academic works Thanks as you help out,please.
Re: Help A Friend by hammedkola(m): 2:59am On Nov 21, 2013
The use of Autocad is very vital for your course, you might not get to be taken well in school, find where to learn it better, then maybe you can try furniture making or you can easily re-apply for another IT somewhere else... Afterall, you 'll gain more and earn more grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Miscellanious Uncommon Facts / Which Section On N/land Do You Visit The Most? / Mandela's Jailer Mourns His Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.