Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:31 AM

How To Permanently Kill Grasses On Your Frontage Or Driveway - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How To Permanently Kill Grasses On Your Frontage Or Driveway (25310 Views)

Question On Driveway Gate / Big Shop With Frontage To Let @ ANTHONY VILLAGE Good For / A Large Shop With A Glass Displayable Frontage To Let On Diya St,gbagada: 750k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Permanently Kill Grasses On Your Frontage Or Driveway by phyla(m): 12:40am On Nov 22, 2013
phreakabit:

Bear in mind that you are aiding desertification. . . . Nothing will ever grow on that spot again if the level of salinity is too high.
means am lucky then cos the parts I sprayed are not suppose to grow nothing b4.its d little space btw my interlocking Stones so I don't actually need any weed or any growth of whatever plant in it.
Re: How To Permanently Kill Grasses On Your Frontage Or Driveway by Boomboost(m): 9:00am On Nov 22, 2013
nugeseda: Please,should the spraying be done while the salt water solution is still very hot or when it cool down and which type of salt is better? Also, can one use the sprayer normally use to spray herbicide or one just throw the salt water around?
I think u'll use a watering can to spray the hot solution of normal table salt.
Re: How To Permanently Kill Grasses On Your Frontage Or Driveway by sdbaba: 9:24am On Nov 22, 2013
I need to try this... I don spend money tire for grash cutters na...N2.5K monthly no easy abeg...
Re: How To Permanently Kill Grasses On Your Frontage Or Driveway by victokafor(m): 9:31am On Nov 22, 2013
Aaahh this method na fertilizer ooooo GRASSES every where? Wetin happen for 1968 don dey happen for my compound oooo .. With this method, grasses don take over
Re: How To Permanently Kill Grasses On Your Frontage Or Driveway by ekanDamie: 10:36am On Nov 22, 2013
pls we need testimonies as to this method. i live in a very weedy enviroment. if this method is very effective, then am game for it.
Re: How To Permanently Kill Grasses On Your Frontage Or Driveway by fitinwell: 11:48am On Nov 22, 2013
fumigate...will u
Re: How To Permanently Kill Grasses On Your Frontage Or Driveway by ccollins(m): 1:39pm On Nov 22, 2013
fatwallet: ... we derive pleasure from talking loud and arrogantly instead of common sense to make our society better. evil jealous people ,witchcraft ,voodoo and arm robbers everywhere in nigeria prevent homeowners from using short picket fences or glass wall like white people do.
no cooperation,every man for himself,no trust. what a hellish society Nigeria is. bad body odour everywhere.learn to take care of yourselves,eat lots of fruit and veggies to give your skin a healthy glow.
a total mental upgrade is highly needed.

Do you think all nigerians or even most want to embrace modernisation and civility... We are in a very troublesome society though,every man for himself,no trust.. This is true ,armed robbery and kidnapping are very ubiquitous in today's nigeria

1 Like

Re: How To Permanently Kill Grasses On Your Frontage Or Driveway by oneroflo57(m): 1:09pm On Aug 12, 2019
Lilimax:
Will give it a try.
But before now, I spray the grasses with herbicides and they will die off.

Please which herbicide do you use, where and how do you get it?

This my compound grass is really frustrating me

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

RECENT CCTV INSTALLATIONS PICTURES.... / What Is The Estimated Cost Of This Floor Plan? / Fashola Revokes Governor's Consent On Lekki Lands Obtained By Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.