Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,381 members, 7,954,545 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:48 PM

Pls Advice!!! Which Cream Do I Rub To Maintain My Dark Skin Colour... - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Pls Advice!!! Which Cream Do I Rub To Maintain My Dark Skin Colour... (10018 Views)

Pls Which Cream Can Remedy This..carotone Has Killed Me / Which Cream Is Best For Dark Skin? / Which Cream And Soap is Best Suited For A Fair Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Advice!!! Which Cream Do I Rub To Maintain My Dark Skin Colour... by kalushaiyke(m): 10:47am On Nov 21, 2013
I have rubbed some creams in the past...I always change from one cream to the other because it turns out making some part of my face fairer..I need to know the cream that will suit my dark colour....thanks and you can state the price pls
Re: Pls Advice!!! Which Cream Do I Rub To Maintain My Dark Skin Colour... by Gboliwe: 10:54am On Nov 21, 2013
Black is beautiful. I cringe each time somebody tells me I am more light skinned than dark. I want to be dark, really dark. undecided I use cocoabutter and it doesnt have any skin lightening ingredient. I would love to know what creams can make me tone down
Re: Pls Advice!!! Which Cream Do I Rub To Maintain My Dark Skin Colour... by kalushaiyke(m): 11:11am On Nov 21, 2013
Gboliwe: Black is beautiful. I cringe each time somebody tells me I am more light skinned than dark. I want to be dark, really dark. undecided I use cocoabutter and it doesnt have any skin lightening ingredient. I would love to know what creams can make me tone down

Yea gboliwe black is indeed beautiful...are u saying I should try the cocoabutter? And why would u wanna tone down smiley
Re: Pls Advice!!! Which Cream Do I Rub To Maintain My Dark Skin Colour... by demelza: 11:53am On Nov 21, 2013
First time of me seeing a post about maintaining darkskin. All hope is not lost then.
It seems most of the creams available have lightening ingredients that can wreck havoc on one's skin. I only use shea butter(ori) and Im done.
Natural and safe.
Re: Pls Advice!!! Which Cream Do I Rub To Maintain My Dark Skin Colour... by Gboliwe: 12:05pm On Nov 21, 2013
kalusha-iyke:

Yea gboliwe black is indeed beautiful...are u saying I should try the cocoabutter? And why would u wanna tone down smiley
I have used Nivea and now cocoa butter. Both don't have any nasty ingredient but it looks like it makes me glow. Try either and tell us your experience
Re: Pls Advice!!! Which Cream Do I Rub To Maintain My Dark Skin Colour... by omar22(m): 12:18pm On Nov 21, 2013
kalusha-iyke:
I have rubbed some creams in the past...I always change from one cream to the other because it turns out making some part of my face fairer..I need to know the cream that will suit my dark colour....thanks and you can state the price pls

Stay outside in the Sun for longer hours, you will kill 2 birds with one stone

(1) Sun tan

(2) Natural Vitamin D which is good for your health
Re: Pls Advice!!! Which Cream Do I Rub To Maintain My Dark Skin Colour... by fobit(f): 12:47pm On Nov 21, 2013
demelza: First time of me seeing a post about maintaining darkskin. All hope is not lost then.
It seems most of the creams available have lightening ingredients that can wreck havoc on one's skin. I only use shea butter(ori) and Im done.
Natural and safe.
.....wow i also use only shea butter.because i dont trust all these creams and mehn i have a glowing face devoid of any skin problem.my mom always thinks i use her make up kit whenever I am going out
Re: Pls Advice!!! Which Cream Do I Rub To Maintain My Dark Skin Colour... by fobit(f): 12:50pm On Nov 21, 2013
please i want to ask this question...does applying cream on d face cause pimples.does it make the face oily and therefore leading to pimples.also,what are the side effects of foundation on ur face
Re: Pls Advice!!! Which Cream Do I Rub To Maintain My Dark Skin Colour... by kalushaiyke(m): 1:37pm On Nov 21, 2013
[quote author=demelza]First time of me seeing a post about maintaining darkskin. All hope is not lost then.
Natural and safe.

Yea all hope is not lost wink will see to the shea butter
Re: Pls Advice!!! Which Cream Do I Rub To Maintain My Dark Skin Colour... by EyeKandy(f): 8:36pm On Nov 21, 2013
Aveeno (affordable) or Sheido Pureness moisturizer.

My skin tone is medium to dark like Mel B. I'm a product junkie so I've used almost every product out there. Palmers cocoa butter was my first cream, but its too oily. To maintain dark skin, learn to read product labels. Use any good moisturizer with the following base ingredients (Water, Shea butter, glycerin , ...dimethicone,). They're great for your skin.

1 Like

Re: Pls Advice!!! Which Cream Do I Rub To Maintain My Dark Skin Colour... by ladygogo: 8:37pm On Nov 21, 2013
@op sheabutter is good. cocoabutter, coconut oil (mixed with vaseline because coconut oil can be drying when appplied alone). you can also slough off rough and flaky skin with oatmeal and olive oil/coconut oil.

most of the time the best products dont cost an arm and a leg.

1 Like

Re: Pls Advice!!! Which Cream Do I Rub To Maintain My Dark Skin Colour... by Sharonita: 8:47pm On Nov 21, 2013
Contact Ovy 2A80635A or 08054359343 for your enhancing cream, is very nice, I have been using it since last year. She has for every skin tone.
Re: Pls Advice!!! Which Cream Do I Rub To Maintain My Dark Skin Colour... by MMHair: 10:47pm On Nov 21, 2013
Looking for that Luxurious and Affordable hair extension? Add BBPIN: 2B091D36/ Call 08085524424 for the mind-blowing weave! No tangles, fabulous maintenance! 8 - 26'' in stock! Don't miss out!!!
Check out a review on the weave: http://forstylesake..com/2013/11/hair-review-mias-signature-weave.html
Re: Pls Advice!!! Which Cream Do I Rub To Maintain My Dark Skin Colour... by maureenkell: 11:48am On Nov 22, 2013
Pls i need help my laps is full of green atrress, stretch mark pls wat will i do to clear it especially strecth mark
Re: Pls Advice!!! Which Cream Do I Rub To Maintain My Dark Skin Colour... by EyeKandy(f): 3:00am On Nov 27, 2013
maureenkell: Pls i need help my laps is full of green atrress, stretch mark pls wat will i do to clear it especially strecth mark

Use more oils and massage into your skin (I don't mean overrated Bio-oil). Coconut Oil worked for my sis post-pregnancy.
Re: Pls Advice!!! Which Cream Do I Rub To Maintain My Dark Skin Colour... by Nobody: 8:53am On Nov 27, 2013
demelza: First time of me seeing a post about maintaining darkskin. All hope is not lost then.
Natural and safe.

Pls, does the shea butter not stink? cos all the ones I have see have this smell I don't like..
Re: Pls Advice!!! Which Cream Do I Rub To Maintain My Dark Skin Colour... by homesodear: 3:01pm On Sep 06, 2014
Most of us are exposed to sunlight everyday regardless whether we are indoors or outdoors. If we take no proactive action, our skin will absorb excessive ultraviolet rays, causing the formation and accumulation of melanin, then the appearance of dark spots and dull skin. Even the best of soaps/bath gels can leave behind invisible traces of dirt, makeup and pollution on your face, which ultimately blocks absorption of lotion and encourage bacterial growth. Without cleansing, exfoliation and moisturizing regularly, your skin will eventually become loose, tired, dull and probably scarred by acne/blackheads. Thus, sun protection and healthy skin measures are required for our skin.

Products I’ll recommend are natural, and contains up to 30% to 99.9% of fresh and pure aloe vera pulp, a powerful weapon. These products are certified from the International Aloe Science Council on the pack. Such products represents truth in labeling on the products, represents the quality of the Aloe content in the products, represents the quality of the Aloe used in the products and, that the Aloe used in the products come from a certified source, to make you look effortlessly fresh.

Kindly call or whatsapp 08034917464 or 08083767721 to know more on what natural products to use and how to use them. The skin care line is made with NATURAL and NON SYNTHETIC ingredients, But do remember that to achieve long lasting results using these products will require real PATIENCE. Miracles don't happen on the skin, but knowledge, persistence and patient will work miracles.
Re: Pls Advice!!! Which Cream Do I Rub To Maintain My Dark Skin Colour... by anifatolu: 9:34pm On Mar 22, 2015
kalushaiyke:

Use Shea Moisture Products
Call: 07083062752
BBM Channel: http://pin.bbm.com/C00299A49
Facebook Page: Sheaorganicbeauty
Re: Pls Advice!!! Which Cream Do I Rub To Maintain My Dark Skin Colour... by homesodear: 7:08pm On Apr 29, 2015
Flawless Skin Managers Do It yourself Skin Lightening Training and Skill Development seminar
Course Title: Effective Skincare routine to naturally lightening the skin
Duration: 2 days
Cost per head: N40, 000
Date: 23rd and 24th May, 2015
Venue: Wellness Place, Second Floor, Buffalo House, 2 Allen Avenue , Ikeja, Lagos.
Course objectives: At the end of the training, participants would have had adequate knowledge on how to develop a basic skincare routine in natural skin maintenance and lightening.
Who should attend? Models, Spas and Beauty parlours owners, Skin therapists, Cosmetics/Skin care entrepreneurs, aspiring business owners, Open to all male and female
Coverage:
• Skin Anatomy
• Personal Skin Care Regimen for Flawless Skin(AM/PM)
• Facials for different skin Types
• Home Fruit Based Peels
• How to use Chemical Peels
• Removal of dark Spots, Dark knuckles and Dark Knees
• Acne/Essential oil Treatment
• Skin lightening Diet
• Essential oils for Skin Lightening
• Homemade Cream recipes for Skin lightening (Night use)
• Homemade Facial Wipes/ Vitamin C Serum/Anti ageing Antioxidants
• Stretch Marks removal that really works!!
Time: Saturday, May 23rd, 10am to 4pm, Sunday, May 24th, 2pm to 5pm
FEES include Registration and Lecture, Course Materials, Skin care goody bags, Product sampling, Group Photograph, Snacks and Lunch and Certificate of Participation.

PARTICIPATION: Please confirm your participation by calling or whatsapp on 08034917464. Free gift for the first 20 to register.
DISCOUNTS: Participants referring 3 or more individuals will receive 10% discount off the fee.
You could also send an email to flawlessskinmanagers@gmail.com for more enquiries.

(1) (Reply)

Beauty Vs Intelligence / Face Of Democracy Beauty Pageant Holds 2023 Audition (Pictures) / How To Know Original And Fake Product

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.