Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,613 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:47 AM

How To Know Original And Fake Product - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How To Know Original And Fake Product (9840 Views)

100% Original And Authentic Timberland Ankle Lengh Boots / Original And Affordable 2017/2018 Club Jerseys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Know Original And Fake Product by Perkyglow(f): 7:01am On Feb 20, 2018
How to differentiate FAKE and ORIGINAL L.A girl Pro concealer
First of all the fake one is longer dan the original one
When you turn to the back of the concealer in the original letters n numbers are boldly written while in the fake one is the other way round...
In the original one the number 0 should always be wriiten upward and any other umber downward while in the fake one is the other way round....
In the original,the white paper must always be at the left side of the concealer when its turn down
Pictures are shown below so u can understand very well.
Thanks
@perky_glow

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How To Know Original And Fake Product by mitchelljnr(m): 7:06am On Feb 20, 2018
I thought you want to teach us.
Re: How To Know Original And Fake Product by omocalabar(m): 7:10am On Feb 20, 2018
Yea...nice work
Re: How To Know Original And Fake Product by omocalabar(m): 7:11am On Feb 20, 2018
mitchelljnr:
me too
Re: How To Know Original And Fake Product by Perkyglow(f): 7:57am On Feb 20, 2018
mitchelljnr:
pls sorry for the blank space...you can go over it again....everything you need to know has been included thanks
Re: How To Know Original And Fake Product by mitchelljnr(m): 10:52am On Feb 20, 2018
Perkyglow:
pls sorry for the blank space...you can go over it again....everything you need to know has been included thanks

Seen

(1) (Reply)

Natural Oils You Can Use On Your Hair And Their Benefits / Abimbola Balogun Sold Two Necklaces And Never Looked Back / What Do Nigerian Guys Think Of:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.