Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,327 members, 7,864,576 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:53 PM

Are U Intrested To Work With An Insurance Company? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Are U Intrested To Work With An Insurance Company? (592 Views)

Fosad Recruiting For An Insurance Company- Who Is On Board / What's The Job Description Of A Client Officer In An Insurance Company? / Are U Intrested To Work With An Insurance Comp': ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are U Intrested To Work With An Insurance Company? by uphena: 5:27pm On Jul 19, 2008
IT'S FUNNY SOMETIMES WHEN I BROWSE WIT MY ON NAIRALAND I SEE A LOTS OF GRADUATES POSTS, LOOKING FOR FOR JOBS,AND MOSTLY THEY DONT HAVE EXPERIENCE AND ALL OF THEM ARE LOOKING FOR A BANK JOB OR OIL COMPANY WITH FAT PAY!HOW MANY OF US ARE OOPPORTUNETO BE THERE?
I DID A POST HERE SOMETIMES AGO BUT IT was IGNORED.THERE WAS JOB VACANCY BUT MY FELLOW NAIRALANDERS THAT WHERE MEANT TO ASSIST ONE ANOTHER TOOK ME FOR GRANTED AND CALLED ME A SCAMMER!THEY EVEN BAD MOUTHED ME!BUT I BELIEVE GOD HAS FORGIVEN THEM AND BROUGHT ME BACK HERE TO ASSIST.DOWN IS THE COPY OF THE POST FOR THOSE WHO ARE INTRESTED AND IF THERE'S ANY VIEW OR ISSUES PLS FEEL FREE TO DISCUSS AND THOSE THAT ARE NOT INTRESTED SHOULD NOT POISON OTHERS!
"THERE ARE JOBS OUT THERE BUT PEOPLE ARE NOT READY TO WORK" :My company is looking for graduates who are ready to work as marketing executives,here you have to determine your own pay!THOSE IN THE BANKS ARE MAKING FAT PAYS IF THEY TELL YOU WHAT ITS INVOLED SOME OF US WILL NOT STILL MAKE IT!AND THATS IF YOU ARE NOT FOCUSED AND DETERMINED.BUT IF YOU ARE, SURELY YOU WILL MOVE.AND THIS GOES FOR EVERY OTHER JOB OUT THERE YOU NEED TO BE FOCUSED TO GET SOMEWHERE.EVERYBODY WANTS TO EARN 5.SOMETIHNG MILLION PER ANNUM KEEP STRUGGLING,SPENDING LONG YEARS AT HOME WAITING WITHOUT DOING ANYTHING!WE END UP ACHIEVING WAT!Eba And egusi with enough fats'calories' in the system and we come out as BIG BOYS witout shsishi in the pocket!
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;> hey guys wats up?am surprise i did not get much response from u guys na wa o!and some of my folks are still at home praying and fasting!anyway God dey!Hey my kogi madam thanx for comin today at least your response made my day a fullfilled one,hope u get to tell this forum wats up!and don't forget bring your friends too,this is just an independent job u get your pay yoursef.i will keep posting till some out there get the filling.They will still be a training on tuesday by 9AM hope u guys will still come infact we train everyday!so?CALL ME:08030476199.or come with your c.vs on tuesday 9:am.call me if you're intrested or rather come to this address;INFINITE GRACE PLAZA plot 9 oyetubo street,off obafemi awolowo way,ikeja.Its a big brown house 2nd floor.ask of me uche or Mr hassan.::::::::::::::::

(1) (Reply)

Trainings For Programmers,dba,wealth Creations,hardware Engineers Etc - In Lagos / Female Web Designer Wanted For Seven Figure Pay / Wanted: It Internal Auditor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.