Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Suitable Cream To Even Out Uneven Skin Tone - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Suitable Cream To Even Out Uneven Skin Tone (31155 Views)

How To Apply Red Lipstick To Fit Your Skin Tone, Lips & Skin Colour / Please Help!! My Skin Tone Is In A Mess / Un-even Skin Tone!!!!!! So Embarassing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suitable Cream To Even Out Uneven Skin Tone by dontgivafuck: 9:07pm On Dec 05, 2013
sandylurv:
Ok dear,its about salicylic acid peel.I wanted †☺ find out if u'vε̲̣̣̣̥ been able †☺ get and where? Tnx
no i really havnt, might actually hv to create an sos thread for it, wonder y its so scarce
Re: Suitable Cream To Even Out Uneven Skin Tone by homesodear: 9:18pm On Jul 29, 2014
sandylurv: Please people,I need your help in finding a nice body cream that can help even out uneven skin as I've got spots here & there.Please I don't want creams that would lighten me as I love my complexion,I jst need a cream void of harsh chemicals that would clear out black spots and help my skin blend evenly.Thanks in anticipation!

Most of us are exposed to sunlight everyday regardless whether we are indoors or outdoors. If we take no proactive action, our skin will absorb excessive ultraviolet rays, causing the formation and accumulation of melanin, then the appearance of dark spots and dull skin. Even the best of soaps/bath gels can leave behind invisible traces of dirt, makeup and pollution on your face, which ultimately blocks absorption of lotion and encourage bacterial growth. Without cleansing, exfoliation and moisturizing regularly, your skin will eventually become loose, tired, dull and probably scarred by acne/blackheads. Thus, sun protection and healthy skin measures are required for our skin.

Products I’ll recommend are natural, and contains up to 30% to 99.9% of fresh and pure aloe vera pulp, a powerful weapon. These products are certified from the International Aloe Science Council on the pack. Such products represents truth in labeling on the products, represents the quality of the Aloe content in the products, represents the quality of the Aloe used in the products and, that the Aloe used in the products come from a certified source.

Kindly call or whatsapp 08034917464 or 08083767721 to know more on what natural products to use and how to use them. The skin care line is made with NATURAL and NON SYNTHETIC ingredients, But do remember that to achieve long lasting results using these products will require real PATIENCE. Miracles don't happen on the skin, but knowledge, persistence and patient will work miracles.
Re: Suitable Cream To Even Out Uneven Skin Tone by 1stLadyRobinho: 12:41am On May 08, 2015
Glow your skin/Toning (Not bleaching) in 10days (organic base and affordable)

Facial Treatments/pimples, spot removal, facial burn in 2weeks

knuckles remover, knee & elbow remover,

Asian oil, french oil, thailand milk, kojic acid soaps and creams

Original crystal white lotion and serum.

1stlady Herbal Beauty Spa soap(purely organic)

Treatments for Severe eczema

Makeup Training - Bridal, Runway/Fashion/Catwalk, Special events,Gele, Nails and Hair..

we deliver to u anywhere, anytime.

Please like our page on facebook,for Health tips,Beauty,Skin and more...you will be glad you did.pls Re-Bc#1stladymakeovercares#
1stlady Makeover Concepts & More.

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?fc=0&showPageSuggestions&id=169656663228927&_rdr

Contact 1stLady makeover concepts and more on bbm: 2BFFE36F, olabisiwemmy029@gmail.com or firstlady426@yahoo.com or whatsapp 07059900676 & 09027671957
Re: Suitable Cream To Even Out Uneven Skin Tone by onikiri: 10:09am On May 08, 2015
Please op! What did u eventually use I like my complexion too and I need a good cream!

Most in the market are whitening this and whitening that

I fear it bleaches embarassed
Re: Suitable Cream To Even Out Uneven Skin Tone by 1stLadyRobinho: 12:39pm On May 08, 2015
onikiri:
Please op! What did u eventually use I like my complexion too and I need a good cream!

Most in the market are whitening this and whitening that

I fear it bleaches embarassed

Glow your skin/Toning (Not bleaching) in 10days (organic base and affordable)

Facial Treatments/pimples, spot removal, facial burn in 2weeks

knuckles remover, knee & elbow remover,

Asian oil, french oil, thailand milk, kojic acid soaps and creams

Original crystal white lotion and serum.

1stlady Herbal Beauty Spa soap(purely organic)

Treatments for Severe eczema

Makeup Training - Bridal, Runway/Fashion/Catwalk, Special events,Gele, Nails and Hair..

we deliver to u anywhere, anytime.

Please like our page on facebook,for Health tips,Beauty,Skin and more...you will be glad you did.pls Re-Bc#1stladymakeovercares#
1stlady Makeover Concepts & More.

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?fc=0&showPageSuggestions&id=169656663228927&_rdr

Contact 1stLady makeover concepts and more on bbm: 2BFFE36F, olabisiwemmy029@gmail.com or firstlady426@yahoo.com or whatsapp 07059900676 & 09027671957
Re: Suitable Cream To Even Out Uneven Skin Tone by 1stLadyRobinho: 12:39pm On May 08, 2015
Hello Dolls, are u looking for that flawless fab glowing skin? add pin: 2BFFE36F

for 1stlady skincare customized toning creams, lightening creams, whitening creams

Half caste cream, Toning shower Gel,egyptian milk, snow white cream, morrocan milk, maintenance cream, Cuban glow cream, Dark knuckles/knees/elbow remover

pink lip magic balm, body scrubs and body butter, stretch mark remover, argan oil, hot chocolate cream(for dark skinned ladies), lightening and whitening injectables and pills, exfoliating soaps, sunburn eradicator, acne remover, body polish etc STRICTLY HERBAL
GUARANTEED RESULTS FROM 7DAYS

add 1stlady:pin: 2BFFE36F

IG:1stladyskincare

whatsapp 07059900676 & 09027671957

Please like our page on facebook

Re-bc and receive heavenly blessings #?cheers?#
Re: Suitable Cream To Even Out Uneven Skin Tone by Ama80(f): 5:05pm On May 10, 2015
sandraanakebe:
Make use of Bio-oil but its not actually a cream,its an oil and helps clear dark spots and stretch marks.

bio oil does nothing.i ve used it
Re: Suitable Cream To Even Out Uneven Skin Tone by afrobeauty25(f): 4:23pm On Aug 15, 2015
Pls nairaland, i nid ur help on hw 2 maintain my fair skin without hq/mercury or any harmful chemical dat cn lead 2 skin irritation or cancer bt naturally am chocolate bt i wnt 2 b a bit brighter. Tnz 4 ur concern
Re: Suitable Cream To Even Out Uneven Skin Tone by 1stLadyRobinho: 7:40pm On Aug 21, 2015
Hello Dolls, are u looking for that flawless fab glowing skin? add pin: 2BFFE36F
for 1stlady skincare customized toning creams, lightening creams, whitening creams

Half caste cream, Toning shower Gel,egyptian milk, snow white cream, morrocan milk, maintenance cream, Cuban glow cream, Dark knuckles/knees/elbow remover

Bridal glowing kit, Skin polisher, Dark Armpit eraser, Dark inner Thigh Eraser

pink lip magic balm, body scrubs and body butter, stretch mark remover, argan oil

Hot chocolate cream(for dark skinned ladies), lightening and whitening injectables and pills, exfoliating soaps, Sunburn eradicator(7days) acne remover, body polish etc STRICTLY HERBAL
GUARANTEED RESULTS FROM 7DAYS

add 1stlady:pin: 2BFFE36F

IG:1stladyskincare

whatsapp 07059900676 & 09027671957

Please like our page on facebook

we also offer Skin Academy if u wanna be a PRO in skincare and be our own boss!!!
Re: Suitable Cream To Even Out Uneven Skin Tone by LarissaBodnar: 5:17am On Jul 20, 2016
I have been using DermalMD Even Tone Serum for about a week and I would say my fav part of this product is that fact that it didn't irritate the skin at all and left my face feeling and looking refreshed!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos Of Miss Nigeria 2016 Contestants / T Shirts, Senator, Kaftan, Easy To Wear, Native Wear Male/female / What To Use? Fair And White Gold 1, Gold 2, Gold 3 Or F&w So White?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.