Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

Fruit Of The Spirit - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fruit Of The Spirit (492 Views)

Woman Delivered From The 'spirit Of Madness' At Lagos Church (Photos) / God Delivered My Sister From The Spirit Of Insanity: My Testimony / Giving Your Wedding Night To God As A First Fruit Of Marriage? - No Intimacy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fruit Of The Spirit by rccgamg: 4:58pm On Nov 21, 2013
The Holy Spirit is a promise from Jesus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONZdujpGbAc

John 15:5
I am the vine, Ye are the branches, he that abide in me and I in him, the same bring much fruit for without me you can do nothing.

*Without God we can do nothing.

A fruit is a product that can reproduce its same kind.
That is why we need to observe our self if we look more like God or more like the Devil || The behaviour of The World||.

Those that are led by the Spirit of God are the Son's of God.

The Basic work of the Holy Spirit in our life's is to overcome Sin --The Flesh.
Even the flesh has its own manifestation

*Gal 5:19-- Now the works of the flesh are manifest which are these :Adultery, fornication, uncleanliness, lasciviousness, idolatry, witchcraft, Hatred, variance emulations, sedition, strive, heresy, envy, murder, drunkenness and such like....

They that do the things of the flesh shall not inherit the kingdom of heaven.

*Disadvantages of Following the things of The Flesh
-The Things of the Flesh Destroys the liberty we enjoy in Christ.
-They Prevent us from following the leading of the Holy Spirit.
-They stop us from "inheriting the Kingdom of God".

They that are in the Spirit are not under the law, they produce fruit against which there's no law.

The manifestations of the Spirit is also the Fruit of The Spirit

-Gal 5:19 -But the fruit of the Spirit is Love, is Joy, is Peace, is Long suffering, is Gentleness, Goodness,is Faith, is meekness, is Temperance against such there's no law.

Love(Agape)- It seeks the Good of others, which is divine.
The gift of love is what you can produce yourself. It is only the Holy Spirit that can produce this in our life's.

-It takes love to Give, Pray and even not to Sin. Because love endangers a deeper love from our father in heaven.
-It takes Love to Forgive easily
-The presence of love means Joy

Phil 4:4 -Rejoice in the Lord always: and again I say, Rejoice.

Those who are led by the Spirit will have peace of mind.
-Peace in hopeless situations.

The Absence of Peace is usually the presence of Sin. In Genesis 1, when man Adam sinned he lost peace with God that was why he was hiding from God after his disobedience.
But if you set your affection on the things of God, Peace will continually reside in us.

Anybody led by the Spirit of God will always have Peace.

David said in Psalm 23: "Yea , though i walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil".

We need to be at Peace with our self's, if we have the Spirit of God in Us.

We need the Fruit Of the Spirit of God to be like God i.e. to depict that we were created from his Image.
Re: Fruit Of The Spirit by buoye1(m): 5:11pm On Nov 21, 2013
God ll help us all

(1) (Reply)

What Has CHRISTAINITY Taught You? / Calculate The Day You Die / The Christian And Alcohol (part 2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.