Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,860 members, 7,817,542 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Woman Delivered From The 'spirit Of Madness' At Lagos Church (Photos) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Woman Delivered From The 'spirit Of Madness' At Lagos Church (Photos) (26262 Views)

Man Sent Out Of Lagos Church For Wearing This (Photo) / “Kingdom Of Heaven On Earth" Lagos Church Members Believe The Pastor Is Jesus / Mike Murdock Visits Lagos Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Delivered From The 'spirit Of Madness' At Lagos Church (Photos) by Kolababe: 12:50pm On Feb 23, 2016
According to the church, His Dominion Ministries Intl that shared the photos on its Facebook page, God delivered the woman identified as Joy from spirit of madness during a prophetic service last Thursday. She said that something hit her head and she heard a voice singing and she came in to the service. The pastor prayed with her, after which she took a bath and was given new clothes. See more photos below... ..

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/02/photos-woman-delivered-from-spirit-of.html

Re: Woman Delivered From The 'spirit Of Madness' At Lagos Church (Photos) by Kolababe: 12:51pm On Feb 23, 2016
Hmm
Re: Woman Delivered From The 'spirit Of Madness' At Lagos Church (Photos) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Feb 23, 2016
asking mysef... shud I blif

let's laugh:::::: See this funny pics by djenimoney http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/02/see-this-funny-pics-by-djenimoney.html?m=0
Re: Woman Delivered From The 'spirit Of Madness' At Lagos Church (Photos) by donholy28(m): 1:09pm On Feb 23, 2016
way d pastor,church members...anyway sha we thank God
Re: Woman Delivered From The 'spirit Of Madness' At Lagos Church (Photos) by Tpave(m): 1:27pm On Feb 23, 2016
Mad people is everywhere now. Pastors should go after them for healing

3 Likes

Re: Woman Delivered From The 'spirit Of Madness' At Lagos Church (Photos) by CaroLyner(f): 1:37pm On Feb 23, 2016
Okay.............goooooood

1 Like

Re: Woman Delivered From The 'spirit Of Madness' At Lagos Church (Photos) by enoqueen: 1:59pm On Feb 23, 2016
So that's what is in vogue now.

Healing mad people. Anyways sha na acting.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Delivered From The 'spirit Of Madness' At Lagos Church (Photos) by kennyman2000(m): 9:11pm On Feb 23, 2016
Hmmmmmm.. Can someone get me the exact address of that church. Need to go park the mad people at Aro, abeokuta to that church.

Time to start making from ''church insanity cleansing'''

payment gonna be by dollar. No time!

Check my signature for ur customised wristband

1 Like

Re: Woman Delivered From The 'spirit Of Madness' At Lagos Church (Photos) by drkay(m): 9:11pm On Feb 23, 2016
Spirit of madness? Halleluyah!!!
Re: Woman Delivered From The 'spirit Of Madness' At Lagos Church (Photos) by tintingz(m): 9:11pm On Feb 23, 2016
And I should believe in this?, the day I watched a pastor punched and kicked a woman's stomach like punching bag in the name of deliverance in a video that was the day I finally don't take pastors serious.

And why is it always women women. undecided

The other video was a lady claiming illuminanti and baphomet like someone that has mental problem.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Delivered From The 'spirit Of Madness' At Lagos Church (Photos) by deebsman1(m): 9:11pm On Feb 23, 2016
Latest trend of lies. The last time, it was 1 Oyedepo.

If they r sure of themselves, I will present to them a well known wayray of more than 30 years in my home town for them to cure

4 Likes

Re: Woman Delivered From The 'spirit Of Madness' At Lagos Church (Photos) by Woged2005(f): 9:12pm On Feb 23, 2016
that's what happens in a country where everyone wants the easiest way out. The hunt for miracles, the search for quick-fixes and news of easy ways out hit the front page of newspapers and blogs. When are we going to start reading that Pastor prayed and an African man invented cell phone that makes free calls or a light bulb that uses neither battery no power supply ? because those things can't lie, and can't be manipulated - if it doesn't work, it won't work. That's why we Africans shy away from Scientific inventions and prefer miracles...because you will have to prove it before experts. Yet I still love Mama Africa!!!!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wink wink

Wake up Africa!!!

12 Likes

Re: Woman Delivered From The 'spirit Of Madness' At Lagos Church (Photos) by salaboiz(m): 9:12pm On Feb 23, 2016
Re: Woman Delivered From The 'spirit Of Madness' At Lagos Church (Photos) by Babyphinas(f): 9:13pm On Feb 23, 2016
Thank God for her
Re: Woman Delivered From The 'spirit Of Madness' At Lagos Church (Photos) by justmenoni: 9:13pm On Feb 23, 2016
Thk God, season of snake is over grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Delivered From The 'spirit Of Madness' At Lagos Church (Photos) by jnrbayano(m): 9:13pm On Feb 23, 2016
She was never mad.

I bet my last kobo on this.
Re: Woman Delivered From The 'spirit Of Madness' At Lagos Church (Photos) by EGBAX(m): 9:14pm On Feb 23, 2016
this heat fit make person mad true true o
Re: Woman Delivered From The 'spirit Of Madness' At Lagos Church (Photos) by MILFangela(f): 9:15pm On Feb 23, 2016
Alright
Re: Woman Delivered From The 'spirit Of Madness' At Lagos Church (Photos) by cuntento(m): 9:15pm On Feb 23, 2016
Damn Daniel!! Our God is good

2 Likes

Re: Woman Delivered From The 'spirit Of Madness' At Lagos Church (Photos) by Elzends(m): 9:15pm On Feb 23, 2016
Blood of Zachariah

1 Like

Re: Woman Delivered From The 'spirit Of Madness' At Lagos Church (Photos) by yinkslinks(m): 9:17pm On Feb 23, 2016
the church looks like a starter that is scamming for members grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Delivered From The 'spirit Of Madness' At Lagos Church (Photos) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Feb 23, 2016
What is the botanical name for the madness?

1 Like

Re: Woman Delivered From The 'spirit Of Madness' At Lagos Church (Photos) by panch001(m): 9:17pm On Feb 23, 2016
Nigerian churches Taking Christianity to the next level
Re: Woman Delivered From The 'spirit Of Madness' At Lagos Church (Photos) by linearity: 9:25pm On Feb 23, 2016
where are the new clothes?
Re: Woman Delivered From The 'spirit Of Madness' At Lagos Church (Photos) by Bigtoto(f): 9:26pm On Feb 23, 2016
I wan see new cloths
Re: Woman Delivered From The 'spirit Of Madness' At Lagos Church (Photos) by Shortyy(f): 9:27pm On Feb 23, 2016
Woged2005:
that's what happens in a country where everyone wants the easiest way out. The hunt for miracles, the search for quick-fixes and news of easy ways out hit the front page of newspapers and blogs. When are we going to start reading that Pastor prayed and an African man invented cell phone that makes free calls or a light bulb that uses neither battery no power supply ? because those things can't lie, and can't be manipulated - if it doesn't work, it won't work. That's why we Africans shy away from Scientific inventions and prefer miracles...because you will have to prove it before experts. Yet I still love Mama Africa!!!!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wink wink

Wake up Africa!!!
Word
Re: Woman Delivered From The 'spirit Of Madness' At Lagos Church (Photos) by SolexxBarry(m): 9:28pm On Feb 23, 2016
So she took her bath and was given "New" clothes,ok noted lipsrsealed
Re: Woman Delivered From The 'spirit Of Madness' At Lagos Church (Photos) by OLUJOSHINS(m): 9:28pm On Feb 23, 2016
God is good
Re: Woman Delivered From The 'spirit Of Madness' At Lagos Church (Photos) by taurus25(m): 9:40pm On Feb 23, 2016
so some people have the power to end madness..and were still fighting boko haram with guns and tanks...isnt it obvious that this is just mere members seeking? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Woman Delivered From The 'spirit Of Madness' At Lagos Church (Photos) by Sanchase: 9:40pm On Feb 23, 2016
May God heal you.

Most of the time Nigerians who have mental health problems such as Schizophrenia are brain washed into believing their ailment is as a result of

demonic possession. May these pastors tell people the truth rather than take advantage of them.

4 Likes

Re: Woman Delivered From The 'spirit Of Madness' At Lagos Church (Photos) by Sunseeker: 9:45pm On Feb 23, 2016
Nigeria !

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sharon Oyakilome Frimpong Won Two Awards At The Same Time, Praise Her Husband / The Secret Behind MFM Fire Prayers And Why You Must Start Praying Them / 7 Things Every Christian Should Do Every Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.